• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would personally think Nathaniel gives them knowledge of a place to crash via an abaoned base on like Pluto maybe one of first using tech he had developed before going out to meet the wider star rail universe? They just use a space anchor to move to Current Era earth and the base

Hmmm that could work, but I think Lelouch would be suspicious of allowing them to escape to Honkai Earth, given the potential risks it could lead to his plans.

Given how much of a control freak Lulu can be I don't think he wants anyone but him hopping universes. He rather Honkai energy in general never reaches his own. Mostly due to him being a siscon.

Given how much of a control freak Lulu can be I don't think he wants anyone but him hopping universes. He rather Honkai energy in general never reaches his own. Mostly due to him being a siscon.

Not the answer I was expecting, but that is also true too. I doubt Lelouch would be comfortable using one of Nathaniel's old bases and would try to build his own. Easier said than done through.

Also have you guys seen this, on a completely unrelated note. I am debating on which to go with my contingency plan in which
the Griseo with them is actually a clone of the original with the modified memories of her Elysian Realm counterpart created as a back up, and to ensure Griseo's DNA he in storage doesn't detoriate from the long story while the original is still out there somewhere.
Or have the original being found, but after her awakening goes to Nathaniel to ask that she be made younger so she could be among her friends as they grow up again, something he agrees to in a Pet the Dog moment.

Why not do both? Original being deaged eventually meeting her younger clone might prove interesting for lots of reasons. Hell! You could probably make a bunch of young Griseo clones ala the Ple Clones from Gundam UC if you want.

Why not do both? Original being deaged eventually meeting her younger clone might prove interesting for lots of reasons. Hell! You could probably make a bunch of young Griseo clones ala the Ple Clones from Gundam UC if you want.

That would be a crazy idea, but it would make sense since given the issues that can arise from pure cloning, Nathaniel probably went through a lot of trial and error before getting his ability to clone others without any issues and being a perfect match to the original. He was probably left uncertain on what to do with them.

That would be a crazy idea, but it would make sense since given the issues that can arise from pure cloning, Nathaniel probably went through a lot of trial and error before getting his ability to clone others without any issues and being a perfect match to the original. He was probably left uncertain on what to do with them.
You could have Nathaniel use any surviving defective clones as a sort of deniable strike team for special missions. Then they encounter Lelouch. :D

You could have Nathaniel use any surviving defective clones as a sort of deniable strike team for special missions. Then they encounter Lelouch. :D

That would be most unexpected of him, given maybe how much he had experimented with Griseo's DNA and the others, including first attempts to resurrect her before realizing she was still alive out there somewhere. He did also make clones of the previous Herrschers to help seed humanity with I should mention.

I guess since no one has anything new to say, moving onto the next round of assessments:

Herrscher of Sentience: Its YATTA time XD. Ok, it was inevitable we get to her, a part of me would like her in the harem because she would throw the dynamics of the rest of the harem into chaos with her, she would certaintly stand out from the rest. However, she would retain Fu Hua's body, because Nathaniel was prepared with a new body to resurrect Hua in after Otto killed her, which Senti could take or Hua could be revived in. Which could lead to this piece.

"WAIT, OLD TIMMER GETS A NEW BODY AND I AM STUCK WITH THE USED ONE!?"

Shigure Kira: Let's get this one over with. While I don't see her fitting in the harem and she was talked about between me and IahiahShipping, so I am offering a chance for anyone to offer a counter argument.

Susannah Manatt: We are almost to the end people. She was considered an option just in case no one else worked, while she is relatively normal compared to everyone else with a impressive attention to detail and can prove shockingly competent.

Li Sushang: The last of the Honkai characters unless. I have to say this version of Sushang would be at a bad disadvantage because of how late into the story she comes into, and given how much of a free spirit she tends to be I find it hard to imagine if she be willing to engage in romance let alone a harem unless anyone else has a counter to that. Unless someone wants to say otherwise?

Kallen Kozuki: And now the one who will become the Herrscher of the Flame for the CG world, and will have horns on her head, thus making her a target of Elysia's teasing. I think we know Kallen might be able to join a harem, and I don't think there is much I have to say on her characters.

The floor is open.

HoS,Sussanah and Kallen all get a vote from me.

Right, and unless someone has anything more to add I shall poise another question.

The Sea of Quanta and Captainverse characters, since Lelouch is technically filling the role of the Captain, only not an armchair general this time and likely to be commanding something else other than the Hyperion. I am toying with an idea that Lelouch would be attempting to look for Su or explore the Sea of Quanta in general looking for further means to gain resources and get one over Nathaniel. But I worry adding the Captainverse and the Sea of Quanta into the story might be too meta, even if I don't dedicate too much of the story into it, and it would add even more female characters I would have to worry about and consider if they could be better harem candidates than some of those presented so far, so I put this question to everyone including Wild Transient, Tobi, and IahIahShipping if I should or not.

Part of it is I am considering it since it would lead to Lelouch finding the real Griseo thus getting one over Nathaniel and revealing a key piece of info that would be useful to them later, assuming she is in the sea of quanta, but I am sure we'll get an answer on that before the story reaches that point.

Personally i feel adding the Captainverse/Sea of Quanta would be mission creep for you,essentially stretching yourself thin away from the actual main story you want to write.

Not the answer I was expecting, but that is also true too. I doubt Lelouch would be comfortable using one of Nathaniel's old bases and would try to build his own. Easier said than done through.

Well it might not turn out that way. Lulu plays the long game and once he gets comfortable enough he can let things be but expect some knee jerk reactions and him being a bit... what's the word. Controlling on who crosses over dimensions into the worlds he's in. He can't be sure not all dimensional refugees or world skippers are off the good sort. So expect him to develop or find the development of tech to detect crossings.

I vote for Senti, Bronya, Seele, Veliona and Kira.

Senti's a riot and a bit of a wild card but the thing is her powers are a thing lulu would want to understand and make counter measures for because it's similar to his dick of a father.

Kira can be a proving ground for the whole let's detect dimensional breeches. Plus she and Senti cheer people up.

Personally i feel adding the Captainverse/Sea of Quanta would be mission creep for you,essentially stretching yourself thin away from the actual main story you want to write.

Yeah that is what I am afraid of, and its also why I used Honkai Star Rail instead of Genshin Impact too, fewer characters and stuff to worry about.

Well it might not turn out that way. Lulu plays the long game and once he gets comfortable enough he can let things be but expect some knee jerk reactions and him being a bit... what's the word. Controlling on who crosses over dimensions into the worlds he's in. He can't be sure not all dimensional refugees or world skippers are off the good sort. So expect him to develop or find the development of tech to detect crossings.

I vote for Senti, Bronya, Seele, Veliona and Kira.

Senti's a riot and a bit of a wild card but the thing is her powers are a thing lulu would want to understand and make counter measures for because it's similar to his dick of a father.

Kira can be a proving ground for the whole let's detect dimensional breeches. Plus she and Senti cheer people up.

Hmmmm true on that. I suppose how the story turns out will decide it to.

THE AMBER LORD NEEDS YOU

Somehow Lelouch might see that and would likely shake his head at the over the top ad XD.

So I am out of characters for further assessments unless people want me to go over Ayano and Leila next.

The only one from the Captainverse, just for the record, I would've considered for the harem would've been Luna, not the young loli vampire, but her more grown up self with dual chainsaw blades XD.

Right or even a failed clone since Theresa wasn't the only one, whom Nathaniel took pity on, and saw it as a chance to one up Otto as a scientist by improving her and removing the issues Theresa had by either making a new body or enhancing the old one so it actually can age into an adult.

There we have it then we just bypass that part of the captain else by never acknowledging it in the first place!

That's true and if I wanted to bring in any of the other Captain verse folks like Kasumi aka a earlier attempt to clone Sakura and etc, even the same for Rita, plotting a swap out plan of some kind. I could come up with a couple things.

That's true and if I wanted to bring in any of the other Captain verse folks like Kasumi aka a earlier attempt to clone Sakura and etc, even the same for Rita, plotting a swap out plan of some kind. I could come up with a couple things.
Kasumi is from star rail verse and is half foxian. Making her a blatant law break for the Xianzhou Alliance. Which is why they so closely monitor who leaves the fleets so much.

Kasumi is from star rail verse and is half foxian. Making her a blatant law break for the Xianzhou Alliance. Which is why they so closely monitor who leaves the fleets so much.

Right, I forgot about Star Rail having their own Kasumi too as well. But Lelouch who can go to and from where he pleases would probably be a hassle for them.

...no???
Yae Kasumi is a reincarnation of HI3's Yae Sakura from a bubble world, not a foxian or half-foxian. She is currently one of Captain's companions aboard the Hyperion (alongside a Kallen).
Unless Star Rail recently revealed its own Kasumi, but I haven't seen any trailers for it.

...no???
Yae Kasumi is a reincarnation of HI3's Yae Sakura from a bubble world, not a foxian or half-foxian. She is currently one of Captain's companions aboard the Hyperion (alongside a Kallen).
Unless Star Rail recently revealed its own Kasumi, but I haven't seen any trailers for it.
I just made up a possible background for why she could hypothetically exist in star rail. Her entire aesthetic screams Star rail anyway.

I just made up a possible background for why she could hypothetically exist in star rail. Her entire aesthetic screams Star rail anyway.
But you just said that she's from Star Rail, which is false.
Also no on the aesthetics? She looks like a kunoichi (because she is one). You may be confusing her with some other Sakura (possibly the Sakura of Haxxor Bunny's bubble world, which was pretty cyberpunk and has sci-fi body-armor).

But you just said that she's from Star Rail, which is false.
Also no on the aesthetics? She looks like a kunoichi (because she is one). You may be confusing her with some other Sakura (possibly the Sakura of Haxxor Bunny's bubble world, which was pretty cyberpunk and has sci-fi body-armor).
Fair enough, and the way I typed it is intentional I treated it like she was from star rail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back