• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

megrisvernin said:
We're affiliated with Rias. All we need to do is tell her that we're open to any requests for assistance her & her group need. There. Bam. Problem solved.

Also we just saved Asia. Isn't that in itself evidence we can save people without needing to join her peerage. Who says we have to be subordinate to Rias to have a relationship with her. Consider this. If we make our own pawn system then we can meet with Rias on equal terms.
Still if Rias has to fight Rasier in a rating game we might want to join her Peerage as a temp devil just for that game.

nightblade said:
Still if Rias has to fight Rasier in a rating game we might want to join her Peerage as a temp devil just for that game.

:/. Did you read my response? My suggestion is to have our own pawn system. Of Rasier wants her he has to fight us. We got first dibs as an affiliate.

Also we might want to pick up a Shaping Defense so that the white dragon can't mess with our power.

Silversun17 said:
we have the welish dragon, the white dragon is the English dragon. their bearers are fated to fight.

Ah. Thanks.

On more my earlier questions anyone against bringing Asia when we train Yang & Ruby?

What about inducting her as a miko of Tomofuri?

megrisvernin said:
:/. Did you read my response? My suggestion is to have our own pawn system. Of Rasier wants her he has to fight us. We got first dibs as an affiliate.
That's why it's called a temp devil. You don't actually become a devil. And you can leave when ever you want.

Thinking more on it, getting into a relationship with Rias might be a bit hard. It was fine in canon because Ise was a devil. Her family probably wants her to marry another devil to keep the family line pure.

megrisvernin said:
We're affiliated with Rias. All we need to do is tell her that we're open to any requests for assistance her & her group need. There. Bam. Problem solved.
Better than that. "What kind of coward challenges a girl to a duel with a four to one numerical advantage?" And then we don't see him again until Rias has a complete peerage a dozen books later.

Smuthunter said:
Better than that. "What kind of coward challenges a girl to a duel with a four to one numerical advantage?" And then we don't see him again until Rias has a complete peerage a dozen books later.
Didn't you argue that we should join her peerage?

John At DAwn said:
Thinking more on it, getting into a relationship with Rias might be a bit hard. It was fine in canon because Ise was a devil. Her family probably wants her to marry another devil to keep the family line pure.

We've defeated two fallen angels in single combat & we're a sacred-gear user. We'll crack the pawn system soon enough and be able to make our own nondevil peerage. One that upon starting if we diplomance Yang will have 4 Sacred Gear users, us Yang Ruby & Asia. We'll even have a fallen angel in our ranks. That's frightening level of competence & power.

Difficult but i plan on doing a lot of things as Issei that make that attractive to Rias.

megrisvernin said:
We've defeated two fallen angels in single combat & we're a sacred-gear user. We'll crack the pawn system soon enough and be able to make our own nondevil peerage. One that upon starting if we diplomance Yang will have 4 Sacred Gear users, us Yang Ruby & Asia. We'll even have a fallen angel in our ranks. That's frightening level of competence & power.

Difficult but i plan on doing a lot of things as Issei that make that attractive to Rias.
also as far as her family knows we'll die within the century which means we're a temporary issue.

It's kind of funny that our maximum life span is half of a devil's.

nightblade said:
That should no sell his dividing thing he has going on right?

IPP is a Perfect Shaping Defense.

If his power is Shaping, then IPP will negate it.

nightblade said:
It's kind of funny that our maximum life span is half of a devil's.

2000-3000 naturally, 7000 with Charms, probably significantly longer with better Charms, no one ever lived long enough to make a lifespan longer than 7000 relevant.

Silversun17 said:
also as far as her family knows we'll die within the century which means we're a temporary issue.

Nervaqus987 said:
IPP is a Perfect Shaping Defense.

If his power is Shaping, then IPP will negate it.

2000-3000 naturally, 7000 with Charms, probably significantly longer with better Charms, no one ever lived long enough to make a lifespan longer than 7000 relevant.

Heh. This is something we should ask Bright Shattered Ice. Ah the Glorious Sun...

We should propably include some sort of longevity function into our chess pieces.

Also, is our Lunar Mate running around somewhere?

Gnarker said:
We should propably include some sort of longevity function into our chess pieces.

Also, is our Lunar Mate running around somewhere?

Good point. I left the Queen slot open! If she shows up she can have it.

Actually, I'm not sure if I'm for using the chess motif. One, making half our Harem pawns while having a queen sounds kind of unfair to them, and two, what proper Harem King sets himself a hard cap at fifteen? Maybe we want to go with cards instead, either Tarot or the four (or more, if we need expansions) standart suits. I'm also in favor of not all of the positions being combat- or magic-focused. We'll need (want) assistant crafters, bookkeepers, financiers, and others who oversee our eventual estates, negotiators, representatives, and one or more girls who specialize in charming male contacts, spies, hackers, seers, and scientists and lorekeepers. We could for example dedicate one suit of cards to each area of expertise.

Exalted has a board- or card game, doesn't it? Is it suited for this?

You guys forgetting about Aika? I bet she'd join our peerage if we asked her.

She might be a normal human, but that doesn't meant she can't learn or train. Pawn #2, get!

And weren't we making our system based on Fate classes?

Also if we do go by the Tarot I suggest we make them strong enough to work on exalts and bring people up to an exalts level. We should also use the Fool on us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back