• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Nervaqus987 said:
2000-3000 naturally, 7000 with Charms, probably significantly longer with better Charms, no one ever lived long enough to make a lifespan longer than 7000 relevant.
In Exalted it's surprisingly easy to make a human immortal, the "ageless" mutation isn't hard to give via Craft: Biogenesis. Unfortunately Exalts reject such mutations, to the point where the only time I've seen it done in a way that might be believable was in a quest where an Elder Twilight was trying to alter the Great Contagion (a disease that effects Exalts) to make its symptoms Immortality instead of Death. (A Deathlord killed him before he could finish.) So we can keep our harem alive easy enough, but to survive 7000 we need to get to Elder Essence levels and a sample of the GC.

Last edited by a moderator:
P_D said:
Too many, way too many combatants. Berserker, Beast, Saber and Guardian could be turned into one class, Lancer and Rider into another, Assasin, Avenger and Temptress into one as well as Laucher and caster into one.
We'll need maybe two or three different kinds of Melee fighters (Speed based, Defence based and Attack based), two ranged fighters (Physical based, Magic based) and two or three support (Buff/Heal, Stealth, Debuff), plus bunch of non-combatants.
The whole point is that we want a bunch of people. We need to at least be in the teens considering the other two systems are that high.

Odysseus2099 said:
In Exalted it's surprisingly easy to make a human immortal, the "ageless" mutation isn't hard to give via Craft: Biogenesis. Unfortunately Exalts reject such mutations, to the point where the only time I've seen it done in a way that might be believable was in a quest where an Elder Twilight was trying to alter the Great Contagion (a disease that effects Exalts) to make its symptoms Immortality instead of Death. (A Deathlord killed him before he could finish.) So we can keep our harem alive easy enough, but to survive 7000 we need to get to Elder Essence levels and a sample of the GC.
Ah mook quest. Also he did finish it. The protag of that quest was walking around with it and was the one that came up with it in the first place.
Besides he use the GC as inspiration. He actually used nanomachines instead.

Actually, with the proper treatments, which were relatively common in the First Age, they theorized they could live up to 10,000 years. It was never tested, as they yet to reach the point the charm was no longer effective in preserving them.

They were also working on an upgrade to extend their lifespan either further, perhaps permanently, but it was never a pressing issue, and since none of them had even reached 5000 when they all died, a moot point.

nightblade said:
The whole point is that we want a bunch of people. We need to at least be in the teens considering the other two systems are that high.

The other systems have 6 different pieces, 2 rooks(STR+END), 2 knights(SP), 2 bishops(MAG), 8 pawns (N/A, ALL), 1 queen (ALL) and 1 king (N/A). We too could have multiple of the same class.
Also, we have no guarantee we can even grant such things as mad enchantment, magic resistance, shape shifting and the avenger thing, and the rest of the bonuses are just skills we'll have to teach them.

Hm. How about keeping it a bit simpler?

We're going to be researching the Evil Piece system for developing our variant, so we can at least count on the abilities already present in them for our variants. We might also be able to integrate the magic we know into it, and possibly the other Sacred Gears we'll research, so ...

Healer: Using knowledge from Twilight Healing, Rook and Bishop - natural healing abilities, high magic, high endurance. Not on the level of the Evil Pieces and the Sacred Gear itself, but the synergy leads to a stronger system.

Assault: Using knowledge from Devils/Fallen Angels, Knight and Bishop - flight, high speed, high magic. Not on the level of the Evil Pieces, but good enough.

Tank: Using knowledge from our own Sacred Gear, Rook, Knight, and the various defensive spells we know - high endurance, high speed, shield ability, gets stronger as the battle continues. Not on the level of the originals (save the spells and commonly available abilities), but good enough.

Mage: Using knowledge from Devils/Fallen Angels, Bishop, our own Sacred Gear, the various spells - high magic, spell-like abilities, flight.

And so on and so forth, with the focus and the level of the boost being different for each.

Let's take a step back. We won't know what we can do until it becomes available, so lets shelve this discussion.

While I write I will post this:

You chose [X] Defense

Boosted Gear becomes like this:

Boosted Gear "Dragon Twins": The Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlets
Artifact: N/A (rating subjected to change)
Description: Soul-bound Artifact
Form: Two Gauntlet covering up to the elbow
Speed: 5*, 6**
Accuracy: +0
Damage: +5B*, +4B**
Defense: +3*, +1**
Rate: 2*, 1**
Attune: 5m, 1w
Tags: M, C

*Right one, **Left one

Since they're always used as a pair their bonus stacked. Thanks to the boost to Defense, Issei's Parry DV with Boosted Gear "Dragon Twins" equipped becomes 5.

I just realized that we probably have to worry about Cao Cao if we don't flat out align ourselves with the devil fraction. And before anyone argues that he isn't a big deal or just plain doesn't know about him he leads a group of pretty damn strong people. Not to mention he is the holder of the strongest longerous as well and has a bunch of other sacred gear users. Also the guy is not above brainwashing people. Here's a link.

http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Khaos_Brigade#Hero_Faction

Cao Cao is definitely a big deal , but unless Alexander decides to switch things up a lot , we will cross that bridge much , much later . We just finished dealing with the first volume boss . There are plenty of strong antagonists lined up - Raiser , Kokabiel ,Vali , the Old-Maou faction , Loki - take your pick . Personally , Issei's status in the LN as a servant always bothered me a bit . I like this independent Issei a lot more . Besides , its not like Issei is going to be alone , we are already planning to give him a peerage of his own .

Brandark said:
Cao Cao is definitely a big deal , but unless Alexander decides to switch things up a lot , we will cross that bridge much , much later . We just finished dealing with the first volume boss . There are plenty of strong antagonists lined up - Raiser , Kokabiel ,Vali , the Old-Maou faction , Loki - take your pick . Personally , Issei's status in the LN as a servant always bothered me a bit . I like this independent Issei a lot more . Besides , its not like Issei is going to be alone , we are already planning to give him a peerage of his own .
I said align not become a servant. Vali wasn't a servant when he was with the fallen angels.

In that case aren't we already aligned with the devil faction ? Can't be bothered to look up the exact wording right now , but we have a temp contract going with the house of Gremory which will be likely be made more permanent in the future .

Brandark said:
In that case aren't we already aligned with the devil faction ? Can't be bothered to look up the exact wording right now , but we have a temp contract going with the house of Gremory which will be likely be made more permanent in the future .
We're allied with Rias's family. Kind of a difference between that and being flat out aligned with the devil fraction. We don't get the kind of protections their members would get. Basicly if we were to get attacked only Rias's family and peerage would care. Maybe their allies as well.

I don't see how Issei can become a devil without an evil chess-piece . What kind of alliance do you have in mind ?

Brandark said:
I don't see how Issei can become a devil without an evil chess-piece . What kind of alliance do you have in mind ?
We join their fraction as a non devil. Hopefully they will give us the same privileges they would an actually devil. I mean we are going to live as long as they are. This way we can also start up our own group.

Besides I worry that Indra might try to kill us if he finds out about us and we aren't aligned or apart of a fraction. Dude did threatened Issei in canon and then he was just a devil and not a solar exalted.

We are under the protection of the House of Gremory . Attacking us counts as an attack on the Gremory family , which is also one of the Maou's family . I don't think it is possible get more privileges without being a devil . It came up once in the LN .Tannim the Dragon-King wanted the privileges of a devil , so he had to become one . But this quest is somewhat AU by its very nature , so we will just have to wait and see , I guess .

Wouldn't it be better to custom make each one to fit the person?

Why not just use military rankings? Seems versatile.

Wait a minute doesn't the exaltation allow self customization so it should only matter if we decide to add features the other types of pieces have.
Personally I nominate dice for how the pieces should look if we add features.

Protoss, creating Exaltations is kinda a big deal. Even if he was solely focused on that goal, Issei would be unable to do it. Even at the height of the First Age, with people like Bright Shattered Ice and Salina* running around, the only way you were gonna increase the number of exaltations was by breeding Dragonblooded.

The idea is to create a modified version of the Evil Pieces system that can be used to buff our followers and possibly be sold for profit.

*Miss 'Lets Rewrite Physics to Make it Easier to Learn Sorcery'

It may provide a clue to creating more Exaltations, but we shouldn't count on that.

The Sister from the East - Part 9
Afterwards

While in the real world Issei Hyodo is sleeping soundly in his bed after the exhausting day, deep within his soul, in a place that no longer exist, two transcendental beings are facing each other.

"Alright, spit it out." Steam escapes Ddraig's nostrils as the massive red dragon is perched atop a tiny but incredibly high glass column that somehow manages to bear his weight without breaking. "How did Boosted Gear manage to be split into two distinct gauntlets?"

The receiver of the question, First Age Solar Twilight Bright Shattered Ice, stares at the sun in the sky. On her lips is a pleased and prideful smile. "Sacred Gears are driven by the power of [desire]. As the [desire] of their possessors burn brightly, the Gear answers their feelings and change according to them. This way is possible for the Gear to develop new powers and configurations beside the original ones."

Ddraig's eyes narrow. "I have yet to tell this to the boy. How do you-?"

"Please, did you forget who I am?" The Caste Mark of the Copper Spiders shines on Bright's forehead. "I had a lot of time, much more than I needed, to understand the workings of Boosted Gear. Some data is universal for all Sacred Gears, no doubt inserted by their creator."

"I determined that the standard progression and limits were too slow and limited. So drawing upon the connection with the Exaltation Shard I made it so the worm can greatly enhance the process by drawing on his Willpower and Virtues. This will cause gradual but fast changes as Boosted Gear grows accordingly to the worm's needs and supports a Solar's skillset. The more the worm's act on his emotions, the more suited Booster Gear will become."

"You did all of that?" Ddraig says in disbelief. "How? Sacred Gears are the masterpiece of the God of the Bible: nobody managed yet to crack open all their secrets. How did you it?"

Bright shoots him a smug look. "[Impossible] means nothing to a Solar dragon. To us, who slain the Ancestral Creators, limits are something that we surpass daily."

"...I thought I saw everything. Evidently I was wrong."

"Quite. Since we're talking about impossible things, confirm something to me: Dragons, especially one such as you, have an infinite lifespan. Right?"

"...Yes?"

Bright's smile if possible grows even more.

"Excellent."

----

You whistle a catchy tune as you stroll through the school's premise towards the Occult Research Club's room. After they made their appearance troops of fallen angels in full armor showed up under the command of that Shariel guy and proceeded to handcuff Raynare and her posse.

They have to tear off Mittelt from you as she refused their request for her and Asia to stay for a deposition. She only relented after you pat her head and tell her she must listen to them, that it was only temporarily. You also told her to protect Asia and she agreed enthusiastically.

After that Rias told you to go home, relax and go to the club's room the next day. After you had your injuries healed by Asia of course.

"Such an amazing power." You muse as you flex your left arm. "Yep: perfectly healed."

Not only that: yesterday during the confusion you managed to snatch away a certain something. You grin mischievously as you remove it from your pocket and activate it.

VOOOM!

"It even sounds like a real Lightsaber." You gush in fanboy-mode as you swing the Light Sword left and right. "Just wait until I show it to Matsuda and Motohama!"

You open the door and step inside.

"ISSEI-SAMA!" Mittelt yells as she throws herself at you.

"Welcome back Ise-san." Asia beams at you.

"Nice to meet you again girls." You show them the "V" of victory. As Mittelt sits on your shoulders you see who else is in the room.

Rias-sempai, staring bemused at you from behind the desk. Shariel, sitting on the couch and looking bored. Akeno, Yuuto and Koneko, who didn't look too happy. A completely healed Raynare, Dohnaseek and the woman who was kicked by Mittelt....

Wait. Run that again?

As soon as you gaze lands on Raynare she 'eep!' and hides behind Akeno. "One-sama, that guys scares me!"

"There, there." Akeno pats her head with a sadistic smile. "He's scary but harmless."

Dohnaseek growls at you.

The still unnamed woman cries: "How low have we fallen?!"

What the f*ck.

"I'm confused." You deadpan. "Did I fall into the Rabbit's Hole? Is this Wonderland?"

"No." Shariel says in a very serious manner. "After the seventh time a child from Britain ended in Wonderland the Queen of Hearts closed the passage. At most you could see a patrol of Knights of Hearts guarding the entrance and changing shift every five years."

A mosquito flies.

"That was a joke." He repeats in the same serious tone. "Sorry. I am not good at them."

'We noticed!' You all think simultaneously.

"Allow me to explain Ise-kun." Rias begins. "It all started after Dohnaseek-san attacked you." He gestures to the guy, who looks like he's barely restraining himself from doing something drastic. Mittelts' body shifts and he immediately backs down.

"When I heard the Fallen Angels possessed the method to remove Sacred Gears I grew suspicious. So I asked a certain someone to investigate the matter for me."

"Rumors of it reached us." Shariel continues. "So we added our own investigation. We found out that those three-" He points to the three Fallen Angels. "Not only created a base in the middle of a territory we forbade access into and recruited a lot of Stray Exorcists Grigori rejected because they are too bloodthirsty, but also falsified the official records to stole the Sacred Gear's Removal method and made Asia Argento, who was invited into the Grigori after the Church excommunicated her,-" What? Well this explain a lot of things, but what could have a girl as sweet as Asia done? "-come here instead of our headquarters."

Dohnaseek and the woman wilt under Shariel's glare. Raynare just looks confused.

"It seems like some high-ranked Gregori official hired those jokers to create a lot of chaos and whatnot. But who, and why, we will never know." He sighs.

"Why is that?" You ask.

"Because-" He points his thumb at Raynare. "She was the only one who meet him or her personally. And she can't tell us anymore."

"I am an amnesiac!" Raynare declares proudly.

What.

"You see Ise-kun-" Rias continues. "Asia-chan's Twilight Healing managed to heal her to a level where her life wasn't in danger anymore, but..." She shrugs. "Apparently she lost almost all her memories. Her personality also did a 180°, so to speak. She thinks Akeno is her big sister because they have the same long black hair."

"You mean..." You stare in awe at your fist. "That I managed to literally punch Evilness out of her?"

"More like you gave her brain damage." Yuuto deadpan.

"I prefer my version." You retort back.

"You're funny."

'I don't think you really mean that Shariel.'

"Anyway." He cough to clear his throat. "It's obviously our, Grigori's fault so we decided to give the Gremory's heir compensation. And since we also needed to decide on a punishment for Raynare, Dohnaseek and Kalawarner-" Now you know her name. "we decide to combine the two."

A wave of magic washes over the room. Black bat wings erupts from the Occult Research Club members' backs.

They also erupts from the back of the three Fallen Angels. Well, three Devils now.

"Oooh." You nod in understanding. "Fitting."

"I now have three new cute Pawns." Rias giggles. "And I don't even have to do anything."

"I will burn you." Dohnaseek speaks up, glaring at you. "I will survive. I will raise in rank. I will do anything to build up power. And then one day I will burn you. Mark my words."

"Anytime. At any place." You shoot back with a challenging grin. "I am a nice goal to aim to. An avenger aiming for my blood will keep my sense sharp."

"STOP LOOKING SO DAMN SMUG YOU BASTARD!" He roars.

Kalawarner keeps crying as she embrace Raynare, who is humming as Akeno...is cutting a few centimeters from her skirt?

"This place became a lot more lively since Ise-kun came, don't you think so?" Yuuto asks Koneko.

"...Noisy..."

----

"Now Ise-kun." Rias begins after Shariel left after Mittelts and Asia confirmed they prefer to stay with you. "I am waiting for your story."

"Of course Bucho." You say as you sit down on the couch. Asia and Mittelt sit next to you: convincing the latter to not sit on your legs...was a titanic effort.

Both gauntlets materialize on your arms. "As you already guessed this is Boosted Gear, one of the Longinus. This is the secret I kept."

"I can see why. Does this mean you have two Sacred Gears?"

"No." You contradict her.

"No?" She looks confused.

A little expenditure of Essence and your Caste Mark glows on your forehead. "This will sound outrageous, but let me tell you a story about another world..."

*a long, long explanation later*

"Let me see if I understand it right:" Rias is staring at you, mouth agape. The rest of those present is mimicking her. "You had part of the soul of a God from another world, that somehow and somewhere arrived into this world, inserted into your soul?"

"That's right. The Exaltation Shards are basically the equivalent of Longinus in that world." You cross your legs. "Also, I think now I qualify as a Demi-God. More of less." You add at the end.

More silence.

"Oh. I also have the spirit of the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the previous owner of my Exaltation, who is a millennia old God-Queen, living in my head and speaking to me."

Absolute silence. It would be a while before they come to terms with the revelations of that day.

----

Beep! Beep! Be-Click!

"Hello?"

"Shariel here. It all went well."

"Wonderful, wonderful! Good job Shariel."

"...Was it really necessary to send me?"

"Of course: I needed someone I trust completely. I couldn't have screw-ups: Sirzechs promised to join my party on Dragon Nest if I made sure her little sister was safe and sure. Now I will finally be able to complete that dungeon!"

"...Can you please die in a fire? Better yet, go and tell Gabriel she's an old hag so she can smite you."

"Ahahahaha! Your jokes are as bad as always Shariel!"

"I'm not joking."

"Sure, sure! Now...tell me more about this unusual Sekiryuutei."

----

This is a story about a girl who was called the "Holy Maiden".

In a certain region in Europe, there was a girl who was discarded by her parents.

She was raised in a Church nearby by a nun along with other orphans.

The girl who was a strong follower of the Church received a special power at the age of 8.

She healed a wounded puppy, and a person from the Catholic Church witnessed it by chance.

From there on, her life changed.

The girl was taken to the main Catholic Church and she was symbolized by many as a "Holy Maiden" because of her healing power.

She used her power to heal many believers and they were told it was a power of divine protection.

Rumours brought rumours and she was respected as a "Holy Maiden".

Even without her approval.

She had no dissatisfaction for how she was treated. People from the Church were kind and she didn't hate healing people.

She instead was happy that her power was of use.

The girl was thankful to her power which was bestowed to her by God.

But she was a bit lonely.

She didn't have any friends she could open up to.

Everyone treated her nicely and was nice to her. But there were no one willing to become her friend.

She understood why.

She knew that they were looking at her power as something irregular.

They didn't look at her as a human but as a creature that could heal humans.

But one day, it changed.

By coincidence, there was a Devil nearby and she healed it.

A wounded Devil. The girl couldn't ignore it.

She thought that even if it was a Devil, she had to heal it if it was injured.

It was her kindness that made her take such an action.

But that changed her life forever.

One of the people from the Church saw that incident and notified others of the Church.

The ministers of the Church were shocked about it.

"A power that can heal Devils!?"

"Something absurd like that cannot happen!"

"The power of healing can only heal the followers of God!"

Yes, there were several people who had the power to heal.

But the power to heal the Devil was out of the question. The people of the Church thought it was common sense that the power of healing doesn't work on Fallen Angels and Devils.

Apparently, a similar incident had happened in the past.

The power to heal Fallen Angels and Devils that were not protected by God. But that was feared as the power of a "Witch".

So the people saw her as a heretic.

"Damn witch that heals Devils!"

The girl who was respected as a Holy Maiden was then feared as a "Witch" and the Catholic Church abandoned her.

She didn't have anywhere to go and the organization of "Stray Exorcists" picked her up.

In other words, she had to get divine protection from the Fallen Angels.

But the girl never forgot to pray to God. She also never forgot to thank God.

Even so, the girl was abandoned.

God didn't save her.

What shocked her the most was that there was not even a single person in the Church that was willing to defend her.

There was no one who cared about her.

But then one day a Hero appeared before her. He was as radiant as the Sun: he looked like one of God's Angel descended from Heaven.

The Hero helped her. He fought and protected the girl from those who wished her harm.

All he asked in return was to be the girl's friend.

"We're already friends." It's what he said.

And so, from that day on...

The girl wasn't lonely anymore.

----

Dear Grandmother Suika,

How are you doing? Are you and Mother still getting into trouble for rampant alcoholism? You should cut down on the Saké, if only to make things easier for Grandfather and Father: you should know their livers are not as strong as yours.

I'm doing fine myself. I regret to inform you that I quit my job in the Grigori: it turned out the official for my first mission was a complete bitch that broke a dozen of rules so she could steal a powerful Sacred Gear from its owner. Apparently I was the only one in the dark. Jerks. I am also pretty sure one Stray Exorcist was a murderous rapist psycho: he shot me such
looks . I didn't see him get arrested: I hoped he died.

But this is not important. Despite losing my job I am not coming home. Not yet.

You see...I met the man of my dreams!

First of all, he's
gorgeous. Like, hot damn! The first time I saw him I wanted to push him down and ride him until my hips break right there in front of Asia-chan and maybe ask her to join ask for his number! Yes, his cellphone number.

His name is Hyodo Issei-sama. He's a Dragon. Or a Sun Demi-God. Or a Sun Dragon. I'm not really sure, but he's the most charismatic and awe-inspiring person I have ever seen.

You see, there was also a nun: her name is Asia-chan. Would you believe it? Those jerks from the Chuch excommunicate because her Sacred Gear can heal the wounds of anyone, even Fallen Angels and Devils. It seems propaganda some times is true. And what she wanted to do my bitch official? Take her Sacred Gear for herself and kill her in the process. Asia is, like, the sweetest girl I have ever seen: a little naïve, but it's cute in its own way.

And what Issei-sama do? Burst open the door, nailed the bitch in the head with a flying piece and then proceed to talk the bitch and this other moron who was her accomplice into submission. I'm serious: he told them to stand down and they did. It was not hypnosis: he was just that charismatic. I had an orgasm I was very impressed.

Issei-sama wanted to save Asia-chan. He's so kind and generous! He also asked me to join him. I decided to accept when he challenge the bitch to a duel and defeated her in one blow.

There was also a Dragon. Apparently it came out from Issei-sama's soul. I don't know how it works, but it was so cool!

Later stuff happened. I will spare you the boring stuff. Suffice to say all the jerks received what they deserved.

For now I will hang out with Issei-sama. I'm sure he has very ambitious plans for the future. Check out for our names in the news!

I, of course, remember your teachings very well about how to handle the first night. I just need to find a rope resistant enough: Issei-sama is very strong, he would snap a normal one easily. Even if it would be nice if he were to push me down and have his way with me A strong one. Yes. A strong rope is needed. Any advice?

I wish you well. Sincerely, your granddaughter

Mittelt

----

"...Because of this, from now on Mittelt and Asia will live here." You finish the speech directed to your parents, activating First Presence Excellency and Irresistible Salesman Spirit to boost your chances for good measure. "Is this okay?"

Mittelt is sitting on my right, Asia on my left. Your parents whispers in each other's ears while staring at them.

...Huh, they are also looking at you. Your dad makes a single cough and then asks a question.

"Mittelt...-san and Asia-san, was it?"

"Yes, Ise-san's Otou-sama." "Yes."

Mittelt answers cheerfully. Asia responds back with a nervous face.

"O-Otou-sama.... Ku...I don't know how to put it, but having beautiful foreign girls to call me "Otou-sama" repeatedly sure does ring a bell to my heart...in a good way."

It seems like your dad is getting emotional. Getting called "Otou-sama" by two young beautiful girls will obviously make him happy.

Then there are loads of tears flowing out of mom's eyes.

"...Since Ise is like this I was sure that I would never see my grandchildren. I was always depressed that I had to worry about Ise living by himself even after I get very old..."

Like, thanks for nothing you shitty parents. What did you ever do to warrant this?

"I also thought that Ise would never get a bride. It's because he's Ise. The stupid son. I tried raising him so he wouldn't become a shame in the society, but that all turned out to be a waste since he turned out this way. If I could go back to the past, I would convince my younger self. By telling myself that "Be careful since that son of yours will turn into a worthless son who hides lecherous DVD inside his plastic mode-"

You flip the table. Literally. Anything to stop your dad from blurting out your most guarded secret.

You will need to change location later.

In the end they accept. Mittelts and Asia will live in your house.

Now, all that's left is to teach Japanese to Asia.

And convince Mittelts she can't sleep in your bed. It's too little for two persons after all. You needed a bigger one anyway.

----

"Worm: you did surprisingly well."

"Surprisingly? Thanks a lot. I am so very grateful." You snark.

"As you should." Is she serious? Get a clue!

Ddraig snickers.

"I think it's finally time to assign you your name." She continues.

"Excuse me? I already have a name. It's Issei Hyodo." You point out.

"I mean your Solar name." She explains. "It's tradition for every new Exalt to receive a title based on their personal deeds, attributes or virtues. This title will become their real names in the eyes of the Unconquered Sun and their Exalt peers."

"Listen well Hyodo Issei." Wow, this is the first time she says your name instead of 'worm'. "I, Bright Shattered Ice, as a senior Exalt I decided. From now on, your new name shall be...

[] Choose a Solar name for Issei. (They's usually three words that mesh well together in a conceptual way, or Issei's name with a two-words attribute before it)

----

The Sister from the East Arc: Complete.

+4 Xp for saving Asia Argento, heroine of the Arc
+1 Xp for performing a Three-die Stunt
+1 Xp for converting a Fallen Angel to your side
+5 Xp for completing the quest

+1 Limit Point (can you guess for what?)

----

Choose what to do in the next week. You can choose multiple action, but you must set an order:

[] Contact Ruby and Yang (High priority. Time is ticking.)
-[] Optional: introduce the girls to Asia and Mittelt.
[] Investigate the Snake Gang (Medium priority. You still have time)
[] Write-in?

Use Xp?

[] Yes
-[] How?
[] No

How do you use your free time outside school?

[] Training
-[] In what?
[] Training from Hell (Special training that grants Xp)
[] Training in First of the Daystar
-[] First Martial Arts Excellency (Must be chosen first)
-[] Choose one or more Charms

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang (High priority. Time is ticking.)
-[X] Optional: introduce the girls to Asia and Mittelt.

As for training I want to crack the evil piece system as soon as possible.

I really like what you did to Mittelt, that letter was cool and showed us a lot about her.

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang (High priority. Time is ticking.)
Definitely this

[X] Yes
-[X] Buy two dots of Martial Arts
-[X] Buy one dot of Occult

[X] Training in First of the Daystar
-[X] First Martial Arts Excellency (Must be chosen first)

Issei's Threshold Name
[X] Sovereign of the Radiant Scales

In order of importance:
[X] Contact Ruby and Yang.
[X] Investigate the Snake Gang. Possibly make an outing of it with Yang and Ruby if they seem competent enough to handle themselves in a fight.
[X] Check in with Tomofuri and see how the shrine is going. Maybe look into the basics of manse construction and see if there's anything we can do with our current skills.

Bringing the girls with is a good idea. Asia and Mittelt both need to make some friends besides us, and they're both likely to gush about how awesome we were in the previous arc.

These all sound good to me. What's the difference between training and training from hell besides the XP reward?
[X] Training
-[X] Occult
[X] Training from Hell (Special training that grants Xp)
[X] Training in First of the Daystar
-[X] First Martial Arts Excellency (Must be chosen first)

+1 Limit Point (can you guess for what?)
God fucking dammit Bright! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back