• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

When did Favored stuff become one point of Exp?

New Trait Xp Cost Training Time
Ability/Specialty 1/2* 6 days (3+ hours for day)

Favoured/Caste Charm 8 (Min. Ability) days (3+ hours for day)

Out-of-Caste Charm 10 (Min. Ability + Min. Essence) days (3+ hours for day)

Sorcery Spell 8 (spell circle) weeks (6 days, 3+ hours for days)

Improve Trait Xp Cost Training Time

Attribute (current rating) x4 (current rating) months (30 days, 3+ hours for day)

Favoured/Caste Ability/Specialty (current rating x2) -1 Immediate

Out-of-Caste/Not favoured Ability/Specialty (current rating) x2 Immediate

Essence (current rating) x8 (current rating) months (30 days, 3+ hours for day)

Virtue (current rating) x3 Immediate

Willpower (current rating) x2 Immediate
* In order to count as training you need to push your limits with a skill for an extended period of time, not just using what you're already comfortable with.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Sovereign of the Radiant Scales

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang (High priority. Time is ticking.)
-[X] Optional: introduce the girls to Asia and Mittelt.

[X]Yes.
-[X]Occult 4 9Xp
-[X]Lore 4 8xp
-[X]Athletics 3 4 xp

[X] Training from Hell (Special training that grants Xp)

[X] Draconic Lover of Oppai.

[1] Contact Ruby and Yang (High priority. Time is ticking.)
-[1] Optional: introduce the girls to Asia and Mittelt.
[2] Investigate the Snake Gang (Medium priority. You still have time)

[X] Draconian Guardian of the Blossoms

(draconian can also mean overprotective in an egoistical sense, which we are towards our girls very much)

[X] Focus on the evil pieces

(draconian can also mean overprotective in an egoistical sense, which we are towards our girls very much)

[X] Focus on the evil pieces

AHAHAHAHahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Vindication! I new bumping up appearance to it maximum would have hilarious in game consequences!!! Make our life slightly easier too~! >:D Anyways what I am voting for now will be explained in detail. But first a a prediction! Someone from touhou is going to stop by to check on Mittelt and check out Issie. ;) A letter like that should be gossip potential at least for those old hens~!

Name:
[X] Lusty Ruby Issei

Now the reason I picked this:
Lusty: Self explanitory? Come on bright would totally screw with him like this~!
Ruby: well he is a gem though he does have to be fixed up a bit to sparkle, and I just picked a red gem since red dragon emperor.
His name... thats how it works right?

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang.
[X] Investigate the Snake Gang. Possibly make an outing of it with Yang and Ruby if they seem competent enough to handle themselves in a fight.
[X] Check in with Tomofuri and see how the shrine is going. Maybe look into the basics of manse construction and see if there's anything we can do with our current skills.

Kind of obvious I should think why we are doing this now and in this order.

[X] Yes
-[X] Occult
-[X] Lore
-[X] Dodge
-[X] Integrity
1+3=4 for 3 dots in occult
3=3 for 3 dots in Lore
1=1 for 2 dots in Dodge
2=2 for 2 dots in Integrity

9 experience total in this section
Why would we want to hold onto experience exactly? ???

[X] Training
-[X] Investigation
-[X] Melee
[X] Training in First of the Daystar
-[X] First Martial Arts Excellency (Must be chosen first)

1=1 for 1 dot in investigation
1+2+4+6=13 for 4 dots in melee
4+6=10 for 4 dots in martial arts
24 experience in this section

Now why I did this:
Occult and Lore are both knowledge bases we need to improve in order to be a better spell caster and more likely then not actually work out the evil piece system. So getting them both up to three so we effectively have a highschool education level in each is kind of good to have.

Dodge because frankly we only have the one dot in it right now... we could certainly use more thus improving our sustainability in a fight. We don't get hit we don't take damage.

Integrity because well.... I like Issei the way he is. So the higher we get this the more likely he is to resist changes to his character. I like the goofball like he is thank you.

I put a dot in investigation so we could you know... investigate the gang like is currently being popularly voted on? It doesn't make much sense to put it to a vote then not actually have any actual ability when it comes down to actually doing it. This way we aren't suffering a penality when we make those roles at least.

Melee, we have Kiba the sword master to train us in all the different kinds of weapons, so might as well get what we can now to at least unlock it so we can train ruby in her scythes use. That is a thing we want to do right? So bumping melee to 4 like this we get to train ruby really well~!

Martial arts, daystar.... why would we ever turn that down? Two more dots in martial arts means we get bumped to 4 in daystar training. That entire style is awesome.

Putting both of these to 4 we have some serious skills to back up our exaltation whenever we get into a scuffle.

Instead of wasting dots on melee, why not just introduce Ruby to Kiba?

Smuthunter said:
Instead of wasting dots on melee, why not just introduce Ruby to Kiba?

Because we want her to be ours, not Rias. So we only introduce her and Yang when they are already interested in us.

Meelee is also useful in situations we have to keep the masquerade. We can fight without having to mindwipe everything in a mile radius.

I think we probably don't need to worry about dying like the other solar exalts cause of Dhraig.

Also, in case people missed it, We need some points in Craft, Tools, and Materials as well as the points in occult and lore if we're going to create an alt piece set for that wish and our followers.

Fellgar said:
1+2+4+6=13 for 4 dots in melee

Ruby is completely unskilled in melee, right? So two to three dots should have us covered for now. Better invest that experience where it's actually going to see use.

Mu-Sensei said:

Eh, not quite what I had in mind. Draconian doesn't sound very favorable, does it?
Perhaps more 'Radiant Scaled Guardian of the Blossoms', 'Radiant Dragon that gathers the Blossoms', or 'Radiant Dragon that flies with the Sakura Petals' or somesuch, you know? Though those still don't have quite the same glorious ring to them as the Sovereign vote.

The ideal name in my opinion should fulfill the following conditions: It alludes to Dragons, to our Harem, to the God-King part, and sounds appropriately Solar.

Doesn't melee also work into parry? Which we have our gauntlets for?

[X] Illuminating Scaled Guardian

Gnarker said:
Eh, not quite what I had in mind. Draconian doesn't sound very favorable, does it?
Perhaps more 'Radiant Scaled Guardian of the Blossoms', 'Radiant Dragon that gathers the Blossoms', or 'Radiant Dragon that flies with the Sakura Petals' or somesuch, you know? Though those still don't have quite the same glorious ring to them as the Sovereign vote.

The ideal name in my opinion should fulfill the following conditions: It alludes to Dragons, to our Harem, to the God-King part, and sounds appropriately Solar.

How about Maharaja of Snapdragons? King over his many flowers (dragon flowers).
Or maybe Deva-raja (god-king) would be a substitute.

Gnarker said:
Ruby is completely unskilled in melee, right?
She's self-taught. In Exalted terms that could mean anything from 1 to 5 dots. Let's wait until we see what she's capable of before we start training ourselves for her.

Fellgar said:
Doesn't melee also work into parry? Which we have our gauntlets for?
Martial arts covers that as long as we're using our fists or martial arts weapons, which Boosted Gear counts as. Granted, our fists can't parry things without a stunt but that's what Fist of the Daystar Style is for.

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang.

as for the name, i'm looking at

Rising Dragon (Something) but the only third word i can think of is "Uppercut" which doesn't really fit.

Also, it might be better if we DON'T introduce them to our friends yet.

we don't want to make a bad impression. this will be our first meeting with Yang, and only our second with Ruby.

Asia would be fine, but Mittele seems like she'd give a bad first impression.

Name
[X] Summer Flame of Immolation

[X] Training
-[X] Investigation
-[X] Melee

There's like ten different names and only about two of them or so have votes.

I think you guys are trying too hard with the synonyms and double-meanings. Issei's canon name is Red Dragon Emperor, so go with a variation on that. Sovereign of the Radiant Scales works for "rulership", "gold", and "draconic" imagery.

[X] Sun Dragon Issei

-[X] Optional: introduce the girls to Asia and Mittelt. In a second meeting.

[X] Yes
-[X] 9xp to get Occult 4
-[X] 8xp to get Lore 4
-[X] 1xp to get Athletics 2
-[X] 4xp to get Dodge 3

-[X] Fists of Iron Technique

How long and convoluted do Solar names normally get anyway? If it's long enough, it might be possible to just split the difference and have a dual title: 'Sovereign of the Radiant Scales, Guardian of the (something) Blossoms'
I also think darklords onto something there, an adjective before Blossoms sounds a lot better. Radiant's already taken though if we go with the dual option. Some kind of synonym of radiant, luminous perhaps?

'Sovereign of the Radiant Scales, Guardian of the Luminous Blossoms'
Good, or too long?

Gnarker said:
How long and convoluted do Solar names normally get anyway?
It's not Solar names so much as Threshold names. Realm names are things like

Mnemon Xifised
Tepet Chela
Fuyeye Pini
Numopiwi Bosunu
Cathak Buka
Waite Chehika

Whereas Threshold names tend to be things like

Hidden Raven
Grey Bureaucrat of the Storm
Elder Heaven
Ravenous Venom
Iceflow Orchid Hero
Perfect Snake Stance Prince
Auspicious Child of the Woods
Hand of the Snake and the Sky

These are just a few randomly-generated results. Generally though the two-part title is too long. Or at least, I've never seen a character with a two-part name like that.

Smuthunter said:
Generally though the two-part title is too long. Or at least, I've never seen a character with a two-part name like that.

Then perhaps turn part of the dual title into an adjective in front of Sovereign, or something like that?

'Radiant-Scaled Sovereign of the Luminous Blossoms' kind of implies ownership of our girls, and I'd rather avoid that. 'Luminous Blossom Sovereign of the Radiant Scales' is even worse, and the beginning sounds like something a random generator would spit out, too. The former though at least sounds decent, so it should be possible to tweak it a little until it fits. I just can't think of a way right now.

'Radiant-Scaled Sovereign/Sovereign of the Radiant Scales that guards the Luminous Blossoms' is even longer, so that's propably out.

'Luminous-Blossom-Guarding Sovereign of the Radiant Scales'? It's not really much shorter, but at least it's one single coherent whole without losing meaning. I also feel that maybe another word instead of Guarding could be better here.

wait, three words that refrence dragons?

why not just go with Red Dragon Emperor?

I still prefer my title. Illuminating Scaled Guardian.

Scaled is a nice reference to an aspect of Sol Invictus & our draconic nature through our Sacred Gear. It's also a subtle reference to our desire to hoard & gather objects of interest which for us is girls. Guardian represents our limit break & our general ethos regarding the use of force & how we judge actions as right or wrong. Illuminating is a nod to Bright Shattered Ice, & an acknowledgement that we accept our nature as a Solar Exalt & that we plan on spreading our ethos & power. Say perhaps by getting a conglomerate like Alexander mentioned.

So altogether a reference to our nature, our guiding ethos & the fact that we intend to implement it(a statement of how we expect that implementation to be as well).

Some Alternatives are Brilliant Scale Guardian works if we want to play on our reputation as a hero or knight. An ironic twist to our earlier lecherous reputation & we already have the groundwork with saving Asia. Dazzling Scaled Guardian if we want Issei to be well known especially if we care much about how "cool" or "impressive" Issei looks.

[X] Sovereign of the Radiant Scales

Users who are viewing this thread

Back