• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

There are some situations where having a higher wound penalty would be beneficial, because there's charms that give you something for being wounded, for example some Charms in Laughing Wounds Style, so theoretically I could see a use for the -2 levels. But yes, in almost all situations 2x -1 is better than 2x-2.
Would making it
1 -0 level or
2 -1 levels or
3 -2 levels or
4 -4 levels
be too broken? I mean dragons are pretty tough and it's a common Exalted houserule to give people more health levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those shapeshifting knacks won't fuck over SHS will they? And are knacks cheaper than charms?

noahgab1133 said:
huh that actually looked cooler than what was in my head for war form. I assumed it would look like a slightly more armoured form of bahamut from final fantasy 10 because of the solar imagery that issei and it share XD will war form affect the image of issei's anima?

Bahamut_Victory_Pose.png
That's not really what I would call Solar imagery. He has a mandala but that's an anima banner, and all the Exalted have those. FFX Bahamut is some weird combination of a dragon and a phoenix from the looks of things; possibly a really great base for a Devil-Tiger, but there's not much there that a Solar could draw from.

Missingnoleader said:
That reminds me of someone else.
6-32_06.png

Also inspired by the welsh dragon. Dorbickmon.

Hmm if we remove the secondary dragon body growing out of it and keep the main body I think it would make a good War form.

wouldn't that be more for juggernaut drive with war form active? SInce the more power taken from the gear the more dragon traits issei gained?

noahgab1133 said:
wouldn't that be more for juggernaut drive with war form active? SInce the more power taken from the gear the more dragon traits issei gained?

Ise-kun's armour starts to change…. It became more sharp, and it grew large wings. From both hands and feet, claw-like things appeared. On the helm, many horn-like things appeared.

-That appearance is a dragon itself......

.......On all of the jewels which are shining, either a dragon arm or blade grows out from it, and it started to turn into a shape which has lost the form of a human.
Vol 5

Wow growing dragon arms from the jewels. Looks like it is a good design for Juggernaut drive.

I'd prefer something based the Unconquered Suns Magnanimous Unbound Sun form.

Alexander said:
More like something like:

Half_dragon_onox.png
This makes me think of Epyon, or maybe Epyon Custom.
Edit: Scalemail has that 'tail', maybe give him a whip? :D

I've been following for a couple weeks, but I'm more of a lurker than a poster.

Rebask said:

Welcome to the quest.

Also please don't give Miltet anymore ideas with a whip. :p

Should be a spear/javelin instead of chain-whip, but Kratos is brutal with that so I don't know anymore.

Isn't the Epyon's Chain Whip attached to its arm, and if its not we can take some artistic licensing with it. Basically the "Whip", if you can call it that, if more a series of "fuck off" blades loosely attached to one another that we would have in a brandolier (sp?) on our arm and up our shoulder.

Essentially we'ed have a Spine of Blades up our arm and on our Shoulder that would drop down and deploy hanging off our wrist to use like a whip.

The whip is actually attached to a buckler on its arm. I should at least link to a couple pictures i suppose...
Epyon Model
Epyon from the show
Epyon Custom model
Can't find any artwork for the Custom that doesn't look like crap.
Boosted_Gear_Scale_Mail.png

The 'tail' just looks nasty. Is it ever used as a weapon in the novel? Seems a waste otherwise.

found 2 images.
https://slm-assets0.secondlife.com/assets/6326280/lightbox/TSC_Dragon_Armor_Red2.jpg?1348700531
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110320070728/last-arena/images/4/4d/DragonArmor.png

plus 3 gundam-ish ones.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120422163933/gundam/images/1/1c/Mushagundamdw.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Upr1PCsBCO4/UagPkeWvZbI/AAAAAAABZgA/gl3EajooSzc/s1600/8639566405_fe325b8537_o.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Jt8CIZEQObc/UE5tcxhczDI/AAAAAAADYlA/L1rI05V7WEo/s640/R3.jpg

I like the last two gundam like ones. also funny thing: I was playing gundam capsule fighters last week with an Astray MS when the idea came to me to make Gundam inspired equipment for our harem. the idea of Yang ruby and Asia flying around on jetpacks* appeals to me.

* jetpacks like this: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120224120207/gundam/images/b/ba/Mbf-p02-flight-rear.jpg

Looking at the wiki. Ise's [True Queen] form is apparently modeled after the freedom gundam. So the strike freedom could work too

Guys, we already have an armor design picked out. At least wait until it shows up in the story before you decide whether you want to change it or not.

megrisvernin said:
What would that look like?

In his last tribute to mankind, the Unconquered Sun rose into the sky and began to change form, shedding away his draconic head and orichalcum-scaled arms to briefly show his true form: obsidian black skin in which galaxies blazed, supernova eyes and dozens of arms shod in molten orichalcum gauntlets
Doubling in height and stature, the Unconquered Sun's armor morphs into an obsidian sheathe of sculpted musculature in which galaxies roil and spin. His eyes become a pair of blazing supernovas and he gains 28 arms, each clad in winged gauntlets of molten orichalcum.

The Unconquered Sun intermittently flares as entire galaxies spin into existence, collide and go supernova throughout his body. His blazing majesty is impossible to look directly at, imposing an additional -2 external penalty on all attempts to attack him.

In case I wasn't clear, I want something like this for this Issei's Juggernaut Drive.

While his alternative to Juggernaut Drive looks more like UCS with this panoply. 1 arm equipped with massively power blast attack(Longinus Smasher alternative?), 1 arm equipped with an impenetrable energy shield(Perfect Defence), 1 arm allowing him to remotely grant blessing to his allows(Transfer Upgrade), and I can't decide on the last one.

Thats fine and all except we are getting this from Ddraig not our Exaltation, add to that we are Sun Dragon, Not Asura the Destructor

EternitynChaos said:
Thats fine and all except we are getting this from Ddraig not our Exaltation, add to that we are Sun Dragon, Not Asura the Destructor
Our Exaltation is altering our Sacred Gear. Just like the Evil Pieces affected it in canon.

Also, it was mentioned above that Juggernaut Drive actually has multiple additional limbs. Them being golden and coming out of the shoulders, instead of red and all over the body, is not a great difference. Nor is growing larger, or emitting bright flashes of power(from the jewels?).

Gnarker said:
The original problem was that 1x-1/2x-2 is simply straight-up better than 2x-2, without any tradeoffs, so 2x-2 wouldn't ever be taken. But 1x-1/1x-2 is still hands-down better than 2x-2, and both are eclipsed by 2x-1. To make each option potentially worthwhile, there'd need to be a distinct progression with the amount of extra health levels each option gives, balanced by the worse penalties.
Though I guess they could still be viable if each option can only be taken once, for diminishing returns. But from your reaction to Eler0 I didn't think that was what you intended.
Uhm, good point.
Eler0 said:
There are some situations where having a higher wound penalty would be beneficial, because there's charms that give you something for being wounded, for example some Charms in Laughing Wounds Style, so theoretically I could see a use for the -2 levels. But yes, in almost all situations 2x -1 is better than 2x-2.
Would making it
1 -0 level or
2 -1 levels or
3 -2 levels or
4 -4 levels
be too broken? I mean dragons are pretty tough and it's a common Exalted houserule to give people more health levels.
No, I don't think so. I will use it. Added.
Larekko12 said:
Those shapeshifting knacks won't fuck over SHS will they? And are knacks cheaper than charms?
No, as long as you keep a humanoid form. You can't use claws, but FoIT takes care of it. In the future there will be a Knack to transform completely into a Dragon: with that, you will be unable to use SHS.
Rebask said:
Welcome to the quest :D
ShadowAngelBeta said:
Isn't the Epyon's Chain Whip attached to its arm, and if its not we can take some artistic licensing with it. Basically the "Whip", if you can call it that, if more a series of "fuck off" blades loosely attached to one another that we would have in a brandolier (sp?) on our arm and up our shoulder.

Essentially we'ed have a Spine of Blades up our arm and on our Shoulder that would drop down and deploy hanging off our wrist to use like a whip.
I like how you think 8)
BFldyq said:
In case I wasn't clear, I want something like this for this Issei's Juggernaut Drive.

While his alternative to Juggernaut Drive looks more like UCS with this panoply. 1 arm equipped with massively power blast attack(Longinus Smasher alternative?), 1 arm equipped with an impenetrable energy shield(Perfect Defence), 1 arm allowing him to remotely grant blessing to his allows(Transfer Upgrade), and I can't decide on the last one.
First, that form looks badass :D

Second: one arm to punch people in the face?

The last arm could be free in order to be in multitasking, like catching, grabbing, punching, using weapons, etc.

I would have expected more gold along with the red to honor both Ddraig and the Solar Exaltation to go along with that Taiyouryuutei (Solar Dragon Emperor) title Ddraig was considering, but that is an interesting choice for war form, Alexander.

Also, you should add durations to the new charms and knacks (if applicable). Some are clearly permanent but others not so much.

On the subject of armor designs , I will throw in these two here. Not quite suitable for War Form , but something to keep in mind for balance breaker , perhaps?

Ebony1.jpg

and also ,

250px-Zero_berserker.png

We are Solar, not Abyssal /laugh aside from that the Skyrim one looks silly, though Lancelots armour is awesome, just like he is, but as Fate/Zero has been mentioned in quest, in a convo between Rias and Issei, not sure its a good plan. personally I like the Dragon Knight from WKC myself, recolour it Gold with Red highlights and it would be nice, and work with the whole Sun Dragon thing we have going. I could understand going all UCS form if we had him sealed in the gear with Ddraig colouring it, but its the other way around, I would think Ddraig would still have the bigger effect on things.

but thats just my view, ymmv as always, I'm just hoping for a story post today ^^; I'm getting the shakes

The colour scheme looks abyssal , I suppose. But it should be changed to match Issei.

About the Ebony Armor , I couldn't find any better screenshots. It looked much better in-game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back