• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Br'er Rabbit would have to be handled... carefully. that said play up him being basically a precursor to bugs bunny and a trickster at heart. He plays dumber than he is.

Bunyan please for the love of all that is holy don't give him the fate treatment. I will never forgive the Japanese for what they did to my boy. turning him into a loli is too far. His things are he is big. he is strong. he has a blue ox. he fells trees and rearranges the landscape rather casually. might be Nora's long lost dad or sibiling based on that. Blue Ox could either be a pet he keeps with its aura active or make him an Ox faunus. if he is a Faunus the joke can be that Nora got her big boobah as a faunus trait.

Pecos bill Lassoed a tornado. that seems like prime semblance bullshittery. making and controlling a tornado.

John Henry would be someone who works on the trains. Ideally one who lays tracks. he swings his hammers and fells grimm that get in the way. protecting the other workers. since his legend is associated with his minority status I would say he does best as a faunus. something big and strong ideally. either that or a badger so it is something that burrows. either that or you could incorporate him into one of the schnee mines. work him into Adam's backstory somehow? an older mentor or contemporary perhaps...

John Henry would be someone who works on the trains. Ideally one who lays tracks. he swings his hammers and fells grimm that get in the way. protecting the other workers. since his legend is associated with his minority status I would say he does best as a faunus. something big and strong ideally. either that or a badger so it is something that burrows. either that or you could incorporate him into one of the schnee mines. work him into Adam's backstory somehow? an older mentor or contemporary perhaps...
Just make him a bear faunus: Big, caring, a minority, strong enough to smash rocks and grimm. Works for a railway company who appreciates him even of the rest of the world doesn't

Some more prompts:

Since fairy tales, mythology, and literary references are on the table for RWBY... Why not some more American folklore?

So, how would you RWBY-ize the following? In particular for Cowboys of Remnant?

Bluebell Bunyan, ox faunus with a gigantification semblance with an axe.

Adam Taurus's dream waifu or Evelyn's final boss.
Oxen_King_True_Form.png

Uma from God of Highschool.

Bluebell Bunyan, ox faunus with a gigantification semblance with an axe.

Adam Taurus's dream waifu or Evelyn's final boss.
Oxen_King_True_Form.png

Uma from God of Highschool.

Eve Taurus's romantic rival in her quest for Jaune.

Jaune ran away to Beacon to escape brawling cowgirls....

Jaune Doesn't Blackmail Pyrrha
When Jaune finds out a secret of Pyrrha's...

Jaune: "Hey Pyrrha, relax! Okay? I won't tell anyone about this, I promise."

Pyrrha: "... In exchange for...?"

Jaune: "... Nothing?"

Pyrrha: "Wait... You won't blackmail me?"

Jaune: "Why would I do that? Being blackmailed sucks. I would never do that to someone I care about."

Pyrrha: pouts "... Well you could blackmail me a little."

Jaune: "Er... Why?"

Pyrrha: "Isn't there... Something you want me to do for you? To you? Something... You want to do to me?"

Jaune: "... Uhhhh..."

Jaune's Brain: Oh shit... My mom told me rich celebrity girls went through shit... Being used and abused... I didn't believe it...! Poor Pyrrha...! I know what I have to do.

Jaune: "Pyrrha? If... If you went through something in your childhood... If someone made you do something... I'm here. I'll listen. I will never judge you for it. It takes a lot of strength to survive that kind of trauma and stay a good person. Even more to be as amazing a person as you are."

Pyrrha: "No, I-"

Pyrrha's Brain: NO YOU FOOL! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

Pyrrha: "... I-I mean, yes! Yes! I... I have... I have never been able to feel safe... In someone else's arms. Being... Intimate with someone. Can... Can you help me, Jaune? Please?"

Jaune: smiles "Of course Pyrrha. Anything you want."

Pyrrha's Brain: JACKPOT!

When Jaune finds out a secret of Pyrrha's...

Jaune: "Hey Pyrrha, relax! Okay? I won't tell anyone about this, I promise."

Pyrrha: "... In exchange for...?"

Jaune: "... Nothing?"

Pyrrha: "Wait... You won't blackmail me?"

Jaune: "Why would I do that? Being blackmailed sucks. I would never do that to someone I care about."

Pyrrha: pouts "... Well you could blackmail me a little."

Jaune: "Er... Why?"

Pyrrha: "Isn't there... Something you want me to do for you? To you? Something... You want to do to me?"

Jaune: "... Uhhhh..."

Jaune's Brain: Oh shit... My mom told me rich celebrity girls went through shit... Being used and abused... I didn't believe it...! Poor Pyrrha...! I know what I have to do.

Jaune: "Pyrrha? If... If you went through something in your childhood... If someone made you do something... I'm here. I'll listen. I will never judge you for it. It takes a lot of strength to survive that kind of trauma and stay a good person. Even more to be as amazing a person as you are."

Pyrrha: "No, I-"

Pyrrha's Brain: NO YOU FOOL! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

Pyrrha: "... I-I mean, yes! Yes! I... I have... I have never been able to feel safe... In someone else's arms. Being... Intimate with someone. Can... Can you help me, Jaune? Please?"

Jaune: smiles "Of course Pyrrha. Anything you want."

Pyrrha's Brain: JACKPOT!
Honestly was anyone else reminded of that SAO Abridged episode while reading this?

Yes yes, let's all see what Jaune's Sins are like. I am also interested in his Virtues!

We're talking about about a guy who is so fundamentally good even his Sins are genuine good guys. His Virtues might end up having the problem that they are genuinely good and pure.....so good and pure in fact that others can't help but be annoyed by it at times.

...gluttony the extreme masochist?

He's a glutton for punishment.

Gluttony Jaune: is a master chef and absolutely despises waste of food. He also cannot bear to see anyone in hunger and promptly cooks something on the scene to satiate that hunger. They are also an unapologetic foodie. Often found on Soup Kitchens feeding homeless and poor people.

Last edited:
We're talking about about a guy who is so fundamentally good even his Sins are genuine good guys. His Virtues might end up having the problem that they are genuinely good and pure.....so good and pure in fact that others can't help but be annoyed by it at times.
nah, man. we should go with the opposite, if his sins are genuine good guys, than his virtues was be the genuine bad guys.
how would that work? i have no idea.
either way i'll be patiently waiting for the wrath jaune snippet.

Last edited:
nah, man. we should go with the opposite, if his sins are genuine good guys, than his virtues was be the genuine bad guys.
how would that work? i have no idea.
either way i'll be patiently waiting for the wrath jaune snippet.

Or instead of being bad guys, make it so that they are even more to the extreme that it comes at great cost to himself. Becoming what is clearly a problem that needs to be curbed because even too much of a good deed is a thing.

Or instead of being bad guys, make it so that they are even more to the extreme that it comes at great cost to himself. Becoming what is clearly a problem that needs to be curbed because even too much of a good deed is a thing.

This, definitely this. Either that or a more hilarious take akin to, like I said on my previous post, being so good and pure it annoys others from the sheer sugary-sweetness overdose.

Last edited:
So, I just learned something after so long. When Jaune hands Ruby his punch after heading off to talk to Neptune about turning down Weiss for the dance. Ruby drinks from his cup afterwards. How did I miss this?
072c461273efd420f021d252bfb3e8482a077f70.gifv

INDERECT KISS!
LEZGOOOOOO
LANCASTER WAS FORESHADOWED AND CRWBY SQUANDERED IT!!
FUCK ROSEGARDEN, THAT SHIP CAN DIE AND BURN IN A DITCH FOR DEPRIVING ME OF THE OTP THAT HAD BEEN FORESHADOWED AND TEASED SINCE THE SECOND EPISODE OF VOL. 1!!
image.png

Gimme my adorkable couple of lovebirds...

image.png

image.png

image.png

421577a11ac89085f40b9822c9f76468f8ab6738.pnj

73cc6a193f98a85907765f0de4c085356fbd3853.pnj

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

875a6e39a09d09ed75da63bae6c7f0081b567d6c.pnj

4f620000b25a46b780437092bca70050618c0ff1.pnj

daf98db81e9e6d14fc2661f6c121cb899e766a59.pnj

tumblr_p6dsy8kO4T1tj4w22o1_540.pnj

63e75f7f70dc7abe7f558be0b166394f6e9919a7.pnj

0095bd3da34b41863f5be5fc7897af3e16afb2fe.pnj

Last edited:
got a few ideas for a teacher, a classroom/class and some weapons that i want to run by you guys.
as always, any and all names are pending changes.

- Beacon has a classroom with is like a mix of the holodeck form star trek and the danger room from x-men, where they teach a class called "advance combat and tactics". During which beacon puts the students in a simulated scenario based on past mission to prepared/train them for real life missions.
- Helmuth Hitchcock, the teacher for advance combat and tactics, his semblances, the sims, allows him to place students, either individual teams or groups, into dream like state for a simulation, much like the classroom. but unlike the classroom which is limited by technology, Hitchcock is only limited by his imagination, which unfortunately/fortunately depending on whom you ask, Hitchcock has creative and twisted imagination as well as a morbid sense of humor, which also allows him to places students in a difference variety of scenarios, from no-win situation to heroic sacrifice play and what you are in the dark moments. As the while the classroom is use to teach the students, Hitchcock use his semblances to test the students, to find where their mental limit is push beyond that.
- there are three types of weapons:
  • dust weapons: your everyday normal weapons that we see in the show, weapons that use dust.
  • no-dust weapons: weapons that do not use dust, while not uncommon they are usually found in the boonies.
  • dust-infuse weapons: weapon that have been infuse/engraved with dust, these weapons are rare due to the fact they need to be handcrafted, i.e. a gun's barrel that's been engraved with eclectic dust allows it to shoot eclectic coated bullets, a sword with ice/fire dust infuse in the blade allows it freeze/burn when it cuts. dust-infuse weapons have a weaker elemental effect compare to dust weapons, but unlike dust weapons, which's elemental effect is limited by the amount of dust they have, dust-infuse weapons have a permanent elemental effect.

Lancaster: "The Realization"
Today was one of the days of all time. A year at Beacon had gone and passed, and nothing had really changed for her. She thought they would go do more cool super secret spy missions like they did Mt. Glenn, but their second year started with same old Peter Port boring everyone to sleep.

Maybe. Just maybe. They were given a bit too much freedom in selecting their schedules for their second year. It wasn't her choice that Weiss was built wrong! She was the one who wanted Port at seven in the morning; and if it wasn't her that chose the schedules, could she really be blamed for falling asleep?

She looked around to her left for her sister and Blake, the two others in her team who were c̶o̶e̶r̶c̶e̶d p̶e̶e̶r̶ p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶u̶r̶e̶d encouraged by her brilliant partner to take up the early morning class. Yang was physically present, and that would be the best thing that she could say about her sister at the moment. Meanwhile, Blake was blatantly just not listening to the lecture and reading one of her many books. Curse the two of them for not having a studyholic partner!

Wait. She suddenly realised the lack of her partner to her direct left. Where's Weiss?

Ruby looked to her right and she couldn't see her partner anywhere. Did she sleep in? No, that's not possible, she wakes up the earliest of all of them. She wiped the sleep off her eyes and simply tried harder in finding Weiss. The classroom was filled with plenty of faces, some she was familiar with, and a lot more that were completely new to her. It took a bit of time and effort, but Ruby finally saw a familiar white ponytail sticking up from the crowd.

Why is her ponytail sticking up? She thought to herself. Leaning forward in her seat she saw that Weiss was face first on her desk asleep. Ice Queen fell asleep?! Traitor! Mutineer! Some other third word she probably invented! Ruby wanted to rub it in her face that she was awake and Weiss was not, but alas she was seated away from her.

If Weiss is asleep, she won't scold you for sleeping too, Ruby's shoulder devil whispered the traitorous thought into her ears. But how would she rub it in her face that she didn't fall asleep if she also slept? No! She must power through Professor Port's Power and stay awake.

Her eyelids felt heavier all of a sudden and she had to use all of her willpower to fight it and stay awake. At some point during Port's solo performance, Ruby had started pinching her thighs in an effort to stay awake. But Port's lullaby is just too strong for her.

Suddenly, a lifeline appeared, her scroll vibrated to life in her pocket. Yes! A distraction! She thought before quickly looking left and noticing that not only Yang and Blake had their faces planted on their desk but also most of the students at the side had as well. Afterwards, she glanced to the right towards Weiss to make sure she's still asleep, which she was. Finally, she took a quick peek at Port to make sure he was still busy listening to his own voice.

Stealthily, Ruby slowly opened her scroll under the desk to see what the notification was for. It was a message from Jaune. He probably doesn't have classes at this time or maybe he's also bored during one of the many general education classes that they had to sit through.

'Don't worry! It won't take as long for me to visit again.'

'Jaune,'
she slowly typed with one hand; her left being used to prop her head up on the desk. 'Your room is literally right across mine. What do you mean wouldn't take as long to visit?'

'Oh sorry Rubes!'
He messaged almost immediately after she had sent hers. 'That was for my mum.' She can already imagine Jaune scratching the back of his head.

'Mama's boy!' Came her immediate reply before she eeped audibly in class and quickly tapped in an apology. Thankfully, nobody noticed her or if they did they didn't know it was her. 'Sorry, the intrusive thoughts won…'

'Yeah I guess I sorta am?'

'Wait a minute,
He sent another message immediately after his last. Aren't you supposed to be in class?'

'Uhhhhhhhh,'
she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

'Naughty, naughty! You're supposed to be listening in class right now.'

But it's Port!
She wanted to reply, surely he would understand. However, she didn't because at the back of her mind, she knew that he'd just use it as fodder for the future so she hesitated instead.

Thinking quickly, Ruby glanced around her surroundings. She looked left, she looked right and made sure everybody was still out like a light. She then checked her scroll's sound and flash, she checked it again, and again, and a fourth check even though it's starting to feel like a rehash.

With a quick flick of the wrist, she took a picture of the lecture hall… and it was blurry. She can't send that now, can't she? She steadied her nerves and her hands and slowly and calmly took another picture. With shaky fingers, she pressed the button and sent it to Jaune.

'Se? Im in class!' Ruby hastily sent the message to Jaune, her heart beating a million miles a minute.

She saw the checkmark turn blue and watched Jaune start to type before the dots disappeared. This repeated a few more times and on the fifth time her heart fell to her stomach. What if he tattled on her?! She'd be sentenced to detention or worse. Expelled!

'You alright-' she started to type her own message when she received one from Jaune.

'Woah! You really are in class???'

'Wait no. You can just send an old picture, how am I supposed to be sure you're not just chilling in the courtyard or the roof deck?' He sent another message.

'Wait where are you rn?' Ruby tried changing the subject. 'Don't you have class?'

He then just sends her a picture of himself still warm and cosy in bed. 'Take a wild guess, CF.'

'Butthead!'
She replied without even thinking about it.

'Hey. Not my fault you chose a 7 am class!' Butthead kept rubbing salt in the wound, further irritating her.

'What time did you schedule your class anyways?'

'Haha nice try, Rubes,'
he sent his message as soon as she sent hers. 'You still haven't sent proof that you aren't just chilling in the courtyards. I know you, you always listen in class. Even with Port.'

'Get out of bed. We're literally neighbours,' she tried weaselling out of sending another picture. Trying not to get caught earlier already made her hands shake, what more if she had to do it again?

'Naaaaaah,' Jaune's next message was accompanied by one of his onesie's legs hanging out of bed. 'My bed feels really comfy at this time. Why don't you just send another pict? Or a selfie??'

But what if I get caught?
Ruby almost voiced her thoughts out loud. Almost. She managed to whisper it out to herself instead at the last moment.

She shook her head and tried to physically and mentally shake the nervousness away after she wrote down the date and time in her notebook. She steeled herself and pointed the camera towards the board, making sure that her impromptu timestamp would be seen. With trembling hands, she pointed to the camera and took a picture.

And then the room was briefly filled with light.

Everyone else was too busy being asleep or doing something else to notice anything was out of the ordinary, but-

"Miss Rose!" Professor Port's deep voice rumbled through the room. "Did you just take a picture?"

Like a deer in headlights, she just stared at him wide-eyed. She tried her best to speak but she only managed to choke on her words.

Port's slowly raising eyebrow didn't help any in her problem of finding and delivering the words needed to get her out of her problem.

"Uhhhh," she finally managed to get something out. "Yes, sir!" Ruby stuttered while Port just stared her down waiting for an explanation. "I, uh, I was just, uh, taking a picture so that I can copy it easier, sir. I'm, I'm too far from the-the board and can't see it properly."

"Hmm…" she got the feeling that he did not believe her, not one bit. "Be a dear and turn off the flash next time." But he let it slide.

She sagged back into her chair in both embarrassment and relief before briefly looking at her friends to confirm if they were still paying as much attention as before. Once she was sure that they were still face down on their desks, she quickly sent Jaune the picture.

'Wait…you really are in class??'

'I told you that many times??? Hello???'

'I genuinely thought you were just laying about in your room like I am! Wait…you actually took Weiss's schedule?' Jaune asked a simple question and it sounded really stupid to her, but maybe it's just her sleep-deprived brain talking.

'Of course I did. We're roommates and have the same courses. Shouldn't we have the same schedule??'

Jaune started to write something, but he stopped and merely reacted to her last message with a melting emoji.

'You are literally the smartest dumb person I have ever known.'

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!
Ruby was going to send the message, but instead, she just stewed in her own annoyance even more.

'I'm not dumb,' she elected to send instead pouting all the time. Stupid Jaune and his stupid schedule.

'Okay! Okay! You're not dumb…just. Uhhh,' Jaune finished his message there and Ruby could physically feel him trying to backpedal from what he just said.

'Just…?'

'Very enthusiastic.'

Ruby had absolutely no idea what that was supposed to mean. Of course, she'd be enthusiastic, it's not every day that it's going to be the first day of class. It happens just once a semester! Why shouldn't she be excited?

'Sure, whatever,' she settled on answering that instead. 'I swear you're a bad influence on me!'

'Me??? A bad influence??? I'm the goodest of boys!'

'You literally just made me take a picture in class,'
Ruby replied rapidly. 'Professor Port even caught me! Good thing it's Port early in the morning and everyone's barely awake.'

'You got caught? Hahahaha you forgot to turn off the flash didn't you?'

Her cheeks felt hotter all of a sudden. Am I really that obvious? She then sent nothing but dots as a message.

'You forgot the flash. I can't believe you!'

'I wouldn't have been caught if some devil wasn't whispering in my ear to do it!'

'I'm not a devil. I don't even have horns, look!'
Jaune proceeded to send a selfie of himself still in bed. 'See? No horns. I am a handsome devil though.'

'Yeah yeah, sure you are mister five head!'

'Hey I resemble that remark!'
Jaune sent another selfie with his right hand firmly on his forehead, his fringe barely covering the fact that there was a gap between his fingers and hairline.

'I see that gap, 5head!'

'Look who's talkin. Take a selfie and let me yours, you might even be a 6head!'

'I'm in class butthead. I'm not taking a selfie, I might get caught taking pictures again!'

'It's a selfie???'
She can feel Jaune's frustration through his most recent message, but she really doesn't want to be caught again. It would be a really bad start for her year.

'The front cam has no flash, you won't be caught. Trust.' He continued to egg her on, and unfortunately for her, there isn't much to do but listen to the professor drone on about the syllabus.

Ugh, fine. You win this time, Arc! Pouting, she closed the messaging app and opened the camera. She tried a few poses before finally settling on putting her elbow on the desk with her hand on her forehead pretending like she was nursing a headache.

'There. See?? forehead. not like yours,' the picture she sent was angled a bit due to her trying to hide that she was fishing for a selfie to send.

'Nice angle work there Rubes.' And Jaune noticed it immediately. It's not her fault that Port is eagle-eyed!

'I'm not taking another one. Port's already side-eyeing me.'

'Sure, sure. Whatever you say 6head!'

Ruby just rolled her eyes and groaned. Hey, it's not like Jauney's gonna see her do it anyway, right? 'When does your class start anyways? Is it after mine?'

'Yep,'
came his reply. 'Or probably? Iunno, my class is at 9??? I think?'

'Ya think? You don't know?'
She was flabbergasted because, honestly, how does he not know when his first class starts? 'YOU WERE THE ONE THAT MADE THE SCHEDULE'

The message went from delivered to read almost immediately when she sent it. But Jaune was not typing. He's not typing. Why isn't he typing? He immediately started typing earlier. Was he angry? Did she do something wrong? Oh god, was he angry or annoyed at her? Should she tell him that it was a joke?

Her hands moved by itself as her brain tried to make a decision, 'hey, that's ju-'

That was as far as she went before she got another message from Jaune, 'Oh shit. My class is at 945! I still have 15 minutes more of sleep.' Ruby let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding and then continued reading. 'Hey can you be a good girl and wake me up in liiiiike 15 minutes? Kthxbai luv u'

Ruby Rose cannot stop the smile that split her face. Of course she's a good girl, the best even. She is best girl.

Wait a minute, this is just him being lazy and not wanting to set an alarm. Should she still wake him up? It took quite a bit of thinking but she settled that she would because she is best girl, but she won't be happy about it.

"Wait…what did….he…just??" She slowly whispered to herself.

He just…wha?? He just said…bwuh?

No no no no…that's just as a friend right? As a friend, right?

It's not like they ever went out on a date or anything.

No, they never went out.

They just occasionally go to the park and hang out during break time.

Or to the arcades whenever it's too hot out. A smile broke out on her face when Ruby remembered that one time when the arcade was full so they entered a photobooth to pass the time. She still has the pictures in her wallet even!

Wait.

Her brain finally caught up to her and her eyes went wide at the realisation.

THOSE WERE DATES!?

Her vision blurred and her heart beat faster than it ever had before. The low hum of people mumbling over each other was replaced by the sound of her own heartbeats. Not even Professor Port's loud booming voice could pierce through her heart's drum beats thumping in her ears.

Then she felt something pull on her fingers. Instinctively she closed her hand hard, her scroll almost fell through her fingers and onto the floor. Finally she was snapped out of her trance.

Her entire body felt heavy. It was as if she was moving in molasses. Slowly she sat back, closed her eyes, and controlled her breathing.

In, out, in, out.

Finally, her heart calmed down and the sound of the classroom returned. She gripped the desk hard and tried to find the courage to stand up. She took a few sharp breaths before inhaling deeply and forcing herself to stand up. She quickly bolted outside the door.

Class can wait, this is more important.

Ruby Rose ran rapidly.

She ran as fast as her legs could take her.

It took her no time at all to reach the dorms. She found Jaune's dorm even quicker.

Winded and panting heavily, Ruby knocked on Jaune's door like he owed her money.

"I'm up! I'm up! What the fuck??" She heard him through the door.

The door opened towards her and she was almost bowled over. Luckily, hours upon hours of muscle memory taught her to step back at the right moment.

What then greeted her was Jaune's familiar mop of messy blond hair.

"-uby? -at the fuck was th-?!" He said something but it never reached her brain.

Looking up at him, only now has Ruby realised how big of a difference their heights are. She felt small. She felt like Jaune could smother her just by his sheer presence alone.

"Hey…" she felt his hands on her shoulders. "Ruby, are you alright?"

"I..I'm…uhh." She sputtered out, all her adrenaline spent from sprinting towards him.

His deep blue eyes stared back at her like the calm inviting ocean. She could get lost in them for hours, and she might have in any other circumstance, but not this time. Ruby shook her head and used her tried and tested way to wave her doubts and nervousness away. She held his hands and guided Jaune into his room.

"Uhh Rubes?" Jaune asked once he was sat on his bed. "Do-don't you still have class?"

"Have you any idea what you last sent me?" She didn't bother answering his question. The quicker she got through this, the less time her anxiety could catch up to her. "Look at your scroll again."

Jaune looked at his scroll again and went white. "Love you?"

"Are you asking or are you telling me?" Ruby's knees were wobbly and her arms were tingling.

"I love you!" He said firmer.

"Who?" She powered through all her nervousness and anxiety.

"I LOVE YOU RUBY ROSE!"

Ruby grinned from ear to ear and hugged him tightly. Her knees neared giving up on her and the only thing keeping her up was Jaune himself. But this confirms it, she is best girl and, this is the best day of her life.

With all the weight of her anxiety catching up to her she barely whispered to his ear. "I love you too, Jaune Arc."

Some Monday prompts to chase the blues away:

-Nick Arc accidentally becomes a mob boss.
Isabel: "..." Pinches the bridge of her nose "You're telling me... You killed a mob boss... And now all his lieutenants and soldiers swear allegiance to you?"
Nick: "Well... I couldn't just leave them all by their lonesome! Who's gonna look after them?"
Isabel: "THEY'RE NOT STRAY DOGS, NICK!"

Nick has the former gangsters go to work protecting Radian and getting honest jobs. So Jaune has some... Interesting uncles and older brothers during his childhood.

-There wouldn't just be Bandits on Remnant. There would be various nomadic groups too. We humans started as nomads. There would be those who stuck to that lifestyle for survival. What would a tribe of them be like? What would their vehicles be?

-Give me more ideas for "Beacon Academy Babysitters"!

-Give me more ideas for "Cowboys of Remnant"!

-Give me more ideas for "Lines of Succession"!

-What would more of "Jaune Rolls a Nat 20" look like? Does he actually convince Sienna Khan to embrace peace? Does he make Cinder change sides completely?

-Velvet and Cardin's fake relationship starts to become very real.

-How would Blake deal with a pro-White Fang student like Hex Skvader fanboying over her?

-There wouldn't just be Bandits on Remnant. There would be various nomadic groups too. We humans started as nomads. There would be those who stuck to that lifestyle for survival. What would a tribe of them be like? What would their vehicles be?
two things, first isn't that the lifestyle of Vacuo? secondly there can be two different nomadic group style, one way could be using just animals to travel and set up tents and maybe herd some goats as well, you know like old desert tribes in real life did. the other way is to travel in a convoy of trucks, jeeps and rv, going from town to town, whose main source of income would be trading.

-Nick Arc accidentally becomes a mob boss.
Isabel: "..." Pinches the bridge of her nose "You're telling me... You killed a mob boss... And now all his lieutenants and soldiers swear allegiance to you?"
Nick: "Well... I couldn't just leave them all by their lonesome! Who's gonna look after them?"
Isabel: "THEY'RE NOT STRAY DOGS, NICK!"

Nick has the former gangsters go to work protecting Radian and getting honest jobs. So Jaune has some... Interesting uncles and older brothers during his childhood.

Yang & Pyrrha see the Malachite twins hanging off Jaune, and they doesn't like it one bit.

Later on...

Blake: "We need to get into the back of this rally and-"

Jaune calmly picks the lock and disables the security.

Blake: "Wha-Where did you-?"

Jaune: "Uncle Tony. Honestly, this is kind of an insult. They didn't even get good locks or security. And seriously, who has their password as '12345'? These guys are total amateurs..."

Jaune: "Uncle Tony. Honestly, this is kind of an insult. They didn't even get good locks or security. And seriously, who has their password as '12345'? These guys are total amateurs..."
They used a masterlock model 176. You can open it using a masterlock model 176.

More Adventures of Blake the Racist
Cardin comes across a strange scene in a hallway.

Blake: "You take that back! Rabbit Faunus are inherently inferior to Cat Faunus!"

Velvet: "N-No we're not! That's racist Menagerie propaganda!"

Blake: snorts "Please! You got bullied by Cardin! A feline Faunus would never let themselves be so abused! Isn't that right, Cardin? Feline Faunus are superior to Rabbit Faunus! That's why you picked on her!"

Cardin: "Er... No, I was kind of a jerk and I mean, I apologized for bullying Velvet but I'm not-"

Blake: "We are NOT all equal! Some are clearly superior to other kinds of Faunus! Clearly a racist like you can figure that out!"

Cardin: "You're all Faunus to me and I don't care! I feel the same about you all equally!"

Velvet: "Wow Cardin! I... I didn't know you had become so... So enlightened!"

Cardin: "Well I-!"

The cute bunny girl latches onto his arm and draws him off with a broad smile.

Velvet: "Want to go get some lunch together?"

Cardin sees how eager this cute bunnygirl is... Sees how annoyed Blake is... And mentally shrugs.

Cardin: "Sure thing!"

Actually, this just give me another idea, what if magic still exist on remnant and these nomadic tribe that stayed true to their roots could use it. And only a magic user could tell if another person is using magic, to everyone else it just be a semblance, so the reason for Salem and ozpin think that all the magic in the world is gone is because they never met the tribes, while Salem and ozpin could tell if the tribe are magic user, they never had a reason to meet them, so they don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back