• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

So, it became a bit of a game in some fics to have Jaune's sisters and mom (and dad) all be expies of various other characters in fiction.

So! Just for fun, how would these characters fare as Jaune's sisters?

Tanya (Tanya the Evil), Arturia (Fate/Stay Night), Rikku (Final Fantasy X), Ino (Naruto), Winry (Full Metal Alchemist), and Enterprise (Azur Lane)!

Actually that last thing I wrote I did the same with jaunes ancestor.

Anybody know what series the character is from without looking it up? Here's a hint. It's a game. ;)

There is a very easy way to facilitate a Jaune harem that isn't contrived, and uses nothing but what's already in the RWBY canon:

Blake Belladonna. She reads smutty erotica and she's a cat, so she loves to stir shit up.

She recognizes potential in Jaune as a harem protagonist, and so decides to set up her own live-action erotica with a harem ending!

Because she's a bored, mentally ill cat girl ninja princess. And this sounds like the kind of thing she might do.

Thoughts?
You know who might be her partner in crime in this endeavor? Ren. I recall in one of the Rwby chibi episodes there was a skit that showed off the triangle between Jaune Weiss and Pyrrha. At the end of all of them turning down the side they weren't interested in and being turned down by the side they did like, it cuts to Ren watching the whole thing. He shakes his head and says something like "if only they could see what was right infront of them." Not for "Jaune" to see but for "them" to see. So I can only assume Ren is thinking they should all three start dating so everyone can get what they want.

So, it became a bit of a game in some fics to have Jaune's sisters and mom (and dad) all be expies of various other characters in fiction.

So! Just for fun, how would these characters fare as Jaune's sisters?

Tanya (Tanya the Evil), Arturia (Fate/Stay Night), Rikku (Final Fantasy X), Ino (Naruto), Winry (Full Metal Alchemist), and Enterprise (Azur Lane)!
Explains why he can survive so much punishment and his self-esteem is so low, you'd have to dig all the way to the lava layers to find it

She recognizes potential in Jaune as a harem protagonist, and so decides to set up her own live-action erotica with a harem ending!

Because she's a bored, mentally ill cat girl ninja princess. And this sounds like the kind of thing she might do.

Thoughts?

Blake would totally ship Jaune with Velvet.

Blake - "What Do We Want? Faunus Representation In Erotica Now!"

Through a random contrivance, Jaune finds that he's now able to communicate with weapons, and the weapons are only too happy to communicate back. The problem is, well:

Myrtenaster is a mesugaki.

Crescent Rose is a sultry gothic babe that may or may not be a vampire.

Emer Celica is a sensual teasing oneechan with Tifa vibes.

Milo and Akouo are twins. Hypercompetitive blood knight twins that sound so erotically disappointed whenever they crush a pathetic unworthy challenger beneath their mistress's boots.

Crocea Mors would have been a perfectly nice, pleasant and companionable sword, if only he wasn't also a retired tyrannical god-king and conqueror.

Ghosts
You know, given there is magic, Semblances, and Aura, all powered by the Soul... Does that mean there are ghosts in Remnant?

During the Initiation, Jaune and Pyrrha head for a cave.

Pyrrha: "There are a lot of warning signs here, Jaune. Maybe we shouldn't go inside?"

Jaune: "Well... You're probably right-"

A translucent, gray man in armor and with a glorious beard appeared, floating next to Jaune.

Ghost: "Come on, Jaune! Not going inside means you're a pussy!"

Pyrrha: "ACK! Wha-Who-?!"

Jaune: sighs "Pyrrha, this is my great-grandfather's ghost, Roland Arc. Great-Grandpa's Ghost, this is Pyrrha."

Roland: "Charmed, Warrior Woman! You have wide child birthing hips! Jaune, impregnate her!"

Jaune: "Not now!"

Pyrrha: blushing deeply

- - -

Much later... Ruby runs into a ghost in the bathroom.

Ruby: "ACK!"

Ghost Girl: "Oh! Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you."

Ruby: "Eh? But isn't that what ghosts are supposed to do?"

Ghost Girl: "No. I don't like scaring people."

Ruby: "So... What happened?"

Ghost Girl: "I died in the Initiation my first day, about fifty years ago. Got impaled on a tree."

Ruby: winces "O-Ohhh... That's so horrible... I'm so sorry!"

Ghost Girl: "It's cool. But that's why I don't like scaring people."

Ruby: "So... What do you like?"

Ghost Girl: blush "I... I like spying on people in the shower."

Ruby: blush "That-That's so dirty!"

Ghost Girl: "Hey, don't knock it til you've tried it. That blond friend of yours is quite a sight."

Ruby: blushes harder "... Really?"

Ghost Girl: "Really really. Ooh, I can give you all sorts of juicy details!"

Ruby: "Wow, really?"

Ghost Girl: "Yes... I just want to ask for one favor."

Ruby: "What?"

Later... Team JNPR is studying in the library.

Jaune: "I'm just saying, Ren, my great-grandpa's ghost says that the South Mistralian Mantis Style wasn't all that."

Ren: "And you believe everything he says?"

Jaune: "... Good point."

Nora: "Ooh! Ooh! Does Great-Grandpa Arc say anything about The Shield Maidens of North Mistral?!"

Jaune: "Plenty."

Nora: "Can you tell me?"

Great-Grandpa Roland Arc opens his mouth, but Jaune glares.

Jaune: "No."

Roland: "But-!"

Jaune: "NO. Bro code!"

Roland: "I shall observe the Code of Bros!" He glared at Ren "You could afford to be more forward though, sir! The Shield Maidens of North Mistral were formidable, beautiful, and you could bounce a gold coin right off their bottoms!"

Nora: "OOH! I wanna test that!"

Ren: "Maybe later."

Ruby runs up to Jaune, her silver eyes lightly glowing.

Jaune: "Ruby? Is everything all-MMPH?!"

Ruby kisses Jaune deeply, dipping him.

Pyrrha: "WHAT?!"

Nora: "WOOHOO!"

Ren: blinks

Roland: "HA! THAT'S MY BOY!"

"Ruby" pulls back, and beams.

"Ruby": "YES! It feels just as good as I hoped! Later, Ruby!"

A teenaged ghost girl emerges from Ruby, and flies off with a happy smile. Ruby blushes deeply.

Jaune: "... Ruby? Are you okay? Did-Did that ghost possess you-?!"

Ruby: "Yes, but-but it was consensual!"

Roland: "... Hot."

Nora: "Totally."

Last edited:
Headcanon, all the ghosts at Beacon know Ozpin's secrets, so he has to keep buying them off.

adding to that headcanon, some ghosts are petty little shits, and are salty about how they died, so they make sure Ozpin drinks the most bitter unbearably horrible coffee, ozpin hates coffee, but he still has to buy and drink the stuff regularly for the sadistic pleasure of some ghosts, or they will share his secrets.

I'm imagining cardin trying to bully velvet only to end up possessed by ghost and repeatedly run into a wall.

What about a Winchester ghost that read Cardin the riot act for hurting a fellow huntsman in training instead of those White Fang bastards that killed him?

What about a Winchester ghost that read Cardin the riot act for hurting a fellow huntsman in training instead of those White Fang bastards that killed him?

*Cardin freezes while trying to bully velvet as a ghostly voice speaks directly into his brain*

Samael Winchester: "No boy we don't bully faunus, especially not young and fertile rabbit faunus. We Winchester men are equally blessed and cursed. Blessed with the strength to protect others and cursed with low sperm count. In front of you is someone who could use the first and definitely help with the second. Why I remember going to vacuo with your grandmother and enjoying a harem of faunus women and maybe a few men, what happens in vacuo stays in vacuo. By the gods the things snake faunus can do with their mouths boy~

*The ghost of cardins grandfather regales a horrified cardin with hours long stories of sexual exploits with faunus*

Poor, poor Cardin.

Of course Jaune has to put up with more than a few ancestors also giving him advice.

Jean de Arc: "Jaune! Jaune! JAUUUUUNE!"

Jaune: "Wha-Who-?!"

Jean de Arc: "Hello descendant of mine! I have a lengthy and involved quest for you to fulfill! With lots of grinding!"

Jaune: "Why?"

Jean de Arc: "It's tradition!"

Pyrrha: "G-Grinding you say?!" *blush*

Pyrrha's ancestors are ghostly homewreckers, it turns out a thirst for men like Jaune runs deep in the Nikos family tree.....

Might be a few of those in the other girls' family trees, too. Ruby's great grandmother will spend half her time teaching Ruby about the Silver Eyes and the other half trying to convince Ruby to let her possess her.

Grandma Rose: "Come on! I can teach you all sorts of things to keep him yours and never look at that redhead tramp or that blonde whore!"

Ruby: "... Continue..."

Ruby's great grandmother will spend half her time teaching Ruby about the Silver Eyes and the other half trying to convince Ruby to let her possess her.

Yang could hang out with Grandma Branwen

Yang - "Your daughter abandoned me and my dad!"

Grandma Branwen - "Honestly, with how she was growing up, you might have dodged a Nevermore."

Poor, poor Cardin.

Of course Jaune has to put up with more than a few ancestors also giving him advice.

Jean de Arc: "Jaune! Jaune! JAUUUUUNE!"

Jaune: "Wha-Who-?!"

Jean de Arc: "Hello descendant of mine! I have a lengthy and involved quest for you to fulfill! With lots of grinding!"

Jaune: "Why?"

Jean de Arc: "It's tradition!"

Pyrrha: "G-Grinding you say?!" *blush*
I am now imagining him needing to go out and repeatedly slay beowulfs to gring as much free rolls as possible because he is a filthy peasant who can't afford the Pay 2 Play required to get the saintz quartz fuel for his semblance

Dragonslayer: In The Family Way 5
- - -

Yang sat on the bed in the new dorm she and Jaune were to live in from now on. A provision in the school charter allowed married couples to get their own rooms. While they weren't married yet, she had accepted Jaune's proposal. Kind of hard not to, given the glares of their parents.

It was right next door to the RWBY and JNPR dorms, which was nice... In theory.

"No, no, no!" Weiss growled at Blake, "You're not giving any of your subversive Faunus propaganda to a baby!"

"It is not propaganda!" Blake shot back, holding up a children's book, "It's just 'Grey's Mom is a Kitty'! It teaches tolerance!"

"Every bad person in that book looks like a Schnee!" Weiss retorted, "ALL OF THEM!"

"Oh, I suppose you'd prefer the baby reads anti-Faunus propaganda like 'Peter Rabbit', huh?"

Weiss gaped in disbelief.

"How is that anti-Faunus?! Farmer MacGregor is clearly an antagonist! If anything, it's Pro-Faunus propaganda!"

Ruby popped up between them, holding up another children's book.

"How about 'Goodnight Moon'? Who could object to that?" She asked.

"EVERYONE!" Weiss and Blake shouted, making Ruby cringe back.

"H-How?! It has a cow that jumps over the moon!"

"Clearly a Faunus supremacist message!" Weiss shouted.

"The Faunus in it have a tiger skin rug! It's anti-Faunus!" Blake sputtered.

Ruby's eyes crossed.

"Huh?!"

"I think," Yang finally spoke, "That we can wait on the baby books, huh? It'll be a few years before he or she can appreciate them."

Blake and Weiss huffed, and looked away. Ruby frowned.

"But reading to a baby is good for their brain! I read it!" Ruby insisted. She hopped up to sit by Yang, and held out the book. Yang chuckled, and ruffled Ruby's hair.

"It is. We'll get some books. You two," she eyed Blake and Weiss, "Can just get us your own books. No need to be catty about it."

Blake snorted. Weiss shook her head with a sigh.

"Fine," she muttered. There was a knock at the door, and she smiled. "Ah! Come in!"

The door opened, and Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren arrived, all carrying large boxes. They set them down in a pile, as Weiss began to rummage through them. Yang blinked, leaning forward.

"Uh, Weiss? What is all this?"

"I got your baby a crib, a changing table, toys, clothes," Weiss rattled off. She pulled out a bunny onesie and beamed at her. "They'll look so cute in this!"

"It'll match Jaune-Jaune's PJs!" Nora cheered. Pyrrha flushed a bit, and nodded.

"Absolutely!"

"Um, Weiss-cream, I really appreciate all this," Yang said slowly, "But aren't you going a bit overboard?"

Weiss sniffed.

"You're having a child with Jaune. You need all the help you can get."

"Would you mind not badmouthing my fiancé and father of my child?" Yang asked dryly, "Besides, we all know you're just jealous."

Weiss turned bright red.

"I AM NOT!"

Ruby giggled. Blake smirked. Pyrrha mirrored Blake but then coughed to hide her expression. Ren smirked a bit as well, but hid it better.

"I-I just... You know..." Weiss mumbled, "I'm trying to be a good friend and all... It's not that much money! Ruby wouldn't let me get the diamond studded pacifiers!"

"Babies will cut themselves on diamonds!" Ruby insisted.

"I didn't!" Weiss insisted.

"So much is explained," Blake sighed, as she plopped down on the bed with Yang. She shook her head. "My mother is sending some things as well. She might visit us soon."

"Ugh, why?" Yang groaned. "She's not my mom!"

"You are my partner and friend," Blake said, "And uh..." Her ears flattened. "I suspect she'll be pushing me to get married and give her grandchildren."

"It spreads like a contagion among parents, or so I've heard," Nora said conspiratorially, as she played with a set of brightly colored blocks from one of the boxes.

"HA! Like any man would give you a second glance after hearing you ramble on about politics!" Weiss snarked. Blake scowled back.

"Like any man would want you ten seconds after you open your mouth!"

"Why you...!"

Blake got up to face Weiss, and they began to argue furiously again. Yang sighed and rubbed her temples. Ruby patted her older sister on the shoulder.

"Um... Hey, Yang?"

"Yeah Ruby?"

"What does it feel like, being pregnant?" She asked innocently.

Yang hummed and shrugged.

"Well... So far, I'm just sick in the mornings," she said, "And I feel... Warmer." She held a hand over her still flat stomach. "And... I think I can sense it's Aura."

"You can?" Ruby asked, amazed. Yang nodded with a smile.

"I can definitely feel something else inside me," she said, "Or, I guess, someone."

She hummed.

"It's hard to explain. It's like... I can feel my Aura, but now I can feel a different Aura with it."

"What does that feel like?" Ruby asked eagerly. Yang smiled.

"It's just... Bright. Small, but bright. Like... Like a candle, or a little star." She rubbed her belly, her smile growing fonder. It was early, so early, but just feeling the baby was comforting in the strangest way.

"It makes sense," Ren said with a nod, "At some point in the pregnancy, the baby's soul forms. Being Aura active yourself, you would notice the change."

At everyone's looks, Ren shrugged.

"I have been doing reading to help out Jaune."

"Thank you," Yang said with a smile. Ruby's eyes were wide and shiny.

"That sounds... So cool," she whispered. Yang grinned.

"Yeah! It kind of is..." She sighed. "I'm not looking forward to the worse stuff. Cravings, mood swings-"

"So far doesn't sound too different from your usual!" Nora said cheerfully. Yang scowled, even as Blake hid a smile.

Nora then gasped happily as she pulled out a rocking horse. "OOH! Auntie Nora will definitely be testing this out first!"

She set the rocking horse on the floor, and then plopped down on it. She rocked back and forth, comically scooting along the floor with every undulation.

"ONWARD, PATRICK!"

Weiss sighed and rolled her eyes. She looked intently at Yang as Nora squeaked on by.

"Where's Jaune? Shouldn't he be here helping you?" She scowled. "He's not already becoming a deadbeat, is he?"

"No, he's meeting with his parents again," Yang sighed. She checked her Scroll. "He should have texted me by now..."

"I can go check on him," Pyrrha interjected, but Yang shook her head.

"No, I'll do it," she said. She got up and looked between her and Ruby. "You just keep them from blowing up the room, all right?"

"I'll do my best!" Ruby said cheerfully. Pyrrha winced.

"I'm sure we'll be fine," she said.

Yang nodded, turned, and headed out. Blake pulled some wallpaper rolls from the many boxes Weiss had brought and scowled.

"Corgi wallpaper?! Are you trying to give the baby nightmares?!"

Weiss glared at her.

"It was CUTE!"

"They're DOGS! They're not cute!"

"Must you be a cat stereotype about EVERYTHING?! Next you'll be knocking everything onto the floor in a fit of pique!"

Blake growled, swung the wallpaper roll... And knocked the blocks Nora had been playing with to the floor.

There was a pause. Ruby held back a snort of laughter. Ren looked at the ceiling. Pyrrha covered her mouth and coughed suspiciously.

Blake for her part glared hot piping hatred at Weiss's smug expression.

"I AM NOT A STEREOTYPE!"

Nora rocked herself back across the room, grinning like a madwoman.

"Come Patrick! To battle!"

Pyrrha, Ruby, and Ren exchanged looks and sighed.

- - -

Last edited:
Dragonslayer: In The Family Way 6
- - -

Yang headed for the Bastinda Memorial Gardens, a picturesque little garden framed by white colonnades with rectangular pools and flowerbeds of red and yellow poppies. It felt a little too... Expensive for Yang, despite the fact they were old ruins. Like goofing off would bring vengeful spirits or something. So Yang didn't come here often.

Jaune's parents had insisted they meet and talk here, and Jaune had gone along with it. It was pretty deserted around this time of day on the weekend.

Definitely a good thing, judging from the loud, angry voices she heard as she approached the center of the garden.

She kept herself behind columns as she approached the Arcs: All three were sitting around a stone table. Jaune was on one side, his mother on the other. His father sat between them, and had his hands up as his wife and his son argued.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it like that-" Nick Arc said, but Jaune glared heatedly at him.

"Of course she did! And so did you!" He shot back, with more venom than Yang had ever heard in his voice before.

Isabel was clearly trying to control her temper, but the calm and collected woman from before was clearly on edge.

"Jaune, I just meant... We just meant that if you failed, you would always have a place at home-"

"No, you said when I fail," Jaune retorted, "When. You never had any faith in me at all!"

"We gave you money, didn't we?!" Isabel demanded. "We supported you-!"

"I made most of the money! I worked hard for it!" Jaune retaliated. Isabel bit her tongue, and was glaring heatedly at her son.

"We would have given you all the support you needed if you'd just gone to be a doctor-!"

"I didn't want to be a doctor! I wanted to be a Huntsman! A hero! Like you both were!" Jaune yelled, leaning forward. Nick set a hand on his shoulder, and Jaune turned to glare at his father.

"Don't yell at your mother," Nick stated firmly, "She doesn't deserve that treatment-"
"She never let me have any say in my own life, Dad! And you just went along with it!" Jaune stated angrily. He pulled back from his father's touch, letting his hand fall to the table. "I had to do everything myself if I was going to achieve my dream!"

"And now you're a teenaged father," Isabel stated flatly. She shook her head. "How are you going to support yourselves?"

"I will do odds jobs, I will graduate, and we'll do it that way!" Jaune stated. "I'll do whatever it takes for Yang and our baby!"

Again, Yang flushed deeply and felt gooey and warm inside. It was just the way he said it...

"You could do more if you just came back home and became a doctor," Isabel pointed out. "You could work at the hospital, we could get you a house, you don't have to risk your lives-!"

"I've saved people's lives, Mom," Jaune retorted, "If I hadn't gotten involved, they would be dead! Would you stand on the sidelines, if you could save someone in trouble?!"

"Of course I wouldn't!" Isabel practically screeched, "But we did all that so you and your sisters wouldn't have to!"

Isabel took deep breaths, trying to calm herself. Nick turned back to his son, his expression grave.

"Son... We were afraid you had a romantic view of the Hunter's life," he said. He sighed. "We both have had friends die. We have both seen incredible pain and misery. We have both been witness to tragedies we can't forget, and we couldn't prevent."

Nick stared into his son's eyes.

"We won the peace for you, so you and your sisters wouldn't have to go through that-"

"And people have to keep winning the peace, or it falls apart," Jaune insisted. He glared at them both. "I want to protect that peace. I want to make life better for people. So does Yang. I'm not going to just quit if she won't!"

"When you have children at home who will become orphans if you risk your life, your viewpoint will change," Isabel stated, sounding calmer but still tense. "You can still do good even without being a Hunter! More good in fact!"

"I don't see it that way," Jaune stated firmly.

"Why can't you just see reason, Jaune?!" Isabel demanded. "After the childhood you had-You just can't do this! You have to stop being selfish!"

"My sisters all got to choose what they wanted to do with their lives!" Jaune retorted. "Why can't I?!"

"Because they didn't spend half their childhood on the edge of death!"

Isabel again took deep breaths, and looked away. Yang could see tears in her eyes. Jaune flinched but didn't back down.

"It's my life though... And I choose to live it this way." He shook his head. "You don't have to be in it if you don't want to. After all," he glared at his parents, "If you're so sure I'll fail, why bother?!"

Nick was stone faced. Isabel sniffled and wiped her eyes with her handkerchief. Nick then slowly nodded.

"Ozpin offered to give me a job as a part-time combat instructor," he said quietly. "I'll be coming down on the weekends to provide extra training. I'll expect you to be in those classes."

Jaune nodded firmly.

"I will. Every single one."

"I won't go easy on you," Nick stated, "That's what you want, right?"

"Yes."

"Nick!" Isabel hissed. Nick shook his head.

"It's what he wants, Isabel," he said quietly, "And if he fails, he'll come home."

Isabel scowled at her husband. He stared back, perfectly composed. Isabel sighed deeply and shut her eyes for a moment. She reopened them and looked back at her son.

"... I'll be visiting too," she said, "To check on Yang. Nurse Tsune has some experience with obstetrics but not a lot. I can help train her and any other medics on the weekends too."

Jaune slowly nodded.

"All right," he said. He got up and turned, walking away.

"Jaune," Isabel called out, "Please... We do love you. We just want what's best for you."

Jaune turned and glared back over his shoulder.

"I know. But I want to choose what's best for me."

He turned and resumed walking. Yang stayed silent, then began to follow him once she was sure his parents weren't looking.

She caught up to him in the main courtyard of Beacon and cleared her throat. He turned and stared at her.

"Hey," she greeted.

"Hey," Jaune replied. He sighed.

"You uh... How much did you see?" He asked.

Yang blinked.

"Eh? I wasn't-?"

"Ruby told me what you look like when you're guilty and trying to hide it," Jaune stated. Yang cringed.

"Ah... That little sneak..." She shook her head. She held out a hand, and he took it. She led him over to a bench near a fountain and they sat down together. He sighed.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"For what?" Yang asked. Jaune shrugged.

"Just... I dunno..." He shook his head. "I just feel like I have to apologize. I-I want to, to them, but..."

"I get it," Yang said softly. She squeezed his hand. "Qrow and my Dad told me plenty of horror stories about how hard it was to be a Hunter. They tried to discourage me, too."

"Yeah, but at least they believed in you," Jaune grumbled. Yang smiled softly.

"They wanted you to become a doctor?"

"My mom was a combat medic, and got her doctorate," Jaune sighed, "In between having me and my sisters. My dad was a Hunter too, but retired after a bad injury."

"Injury?" Yang asked. Jaune nodded.

"His foot is artificial. A Grimm bit it off, just above his ankle."

Yang winced.

"I did wonder about his gait," she admitted, "It was a bit off."

Jaune nodded.

"Yeah... He runs Radian's militia now. Trains locals, manages the defenses, and a few other things."

"And you?" Yang asked quietly. "Your childhood?"

Jaune looked away.

"I was born very premature," he stated, "And with a lot of issues. Spent half my childhood in the hospital."

He quickly looked into Yang's hands, taking her hand between both of his.

"It's not genetic, I swear Yang," he insisted, "Our baby will be fine, I promise. And-And my mom invented all sorts of therapies that let me grow up just fine-!"

"I'm not worried, though that's good to hear," Yang said gently, "But I guess because she's a doctor and your mom, she uh...?"

Jaune nodded.

"Yeah. I wasn't the youngest but I got treated like the baby," he sighed. He shook his head. "I love my parents, I really do... But they told me that... That they expected me to fail."

"And that's shitty," Yang growled. She grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Hell, you've gone from an untrained civilian idiot to a guy who can decapitate Ursas with one blow in a few months! You have any idea how insane that is?!"

Jaune stared at her in shock.

"It-It is?! Pyrrha told me I was making progress, but I-I just didn't-!"

"It is fucking amazing, Jaune!" Yang insisted. "Seriously! You're absolutely crazy, but you're doing so well! How many civilians do you think could survive training like Pyrrha freaking Nikos?!"

Jaune gaped, then closed his mouth, then opened it again.

"But I-!"

"Jaune," Yang stated firmly, "You do have potential. You're still insane for going through all this, but you could be a great Huntsman, all right? You have to believe that."

Jaune winced.

"Did I mention I faked my transcripts, too?"

"WHAT?!" Yang shouted. Jaune coughed, and squirmed.

"I-I mean... I was being forced to study for medical school and couldn't really-!"

Yang held him with one arm and punched him in the face. He gaped at her in disbelief.

"Y-Yang, I-!"

She laughed, and then hugged him.

"You're just... You're just unbelievable, you idiot," she giggled. "I thought I was a juvenile delinquent!" She shook her head. "I guess I'm just attracted to bad boys."

Jaune blushed, and looked off to the side.

"Er... I also jaywalk a lot, if that helps?"

"Dork," Yang snickered. She hugged him again. "Look Jaune. You've got issues and so do your parents. So. What? Everyone does! Hell... Me..." She shook her head. "My bio mom abandoned me when I was a toddler, Summer, who I consider my real mom, died when I was seven, my dad just shut down so I had to raise Ruby until Uncle Qrow straightened him out..."

Yang shook his head again.

"Point is... We're both pretty fucked up," she said, "But we're... We're both willing to keep going, no matter how shitty things are. Okay?"

Jaune nodded back, a small smile on his face.

"Okay."

"And, just to make things clear," Yang emphasized, "I'm not going to run out on you, either. I swear."

Jaune hugged her back, pulling her tightly into his embrace. She sighed softly, leaning into his warmth.

"I know," Jaune murmured.

She burst into tears and hugged him tightly. A huge sense of gratitude surged inside of her.

"J-Jaune...!" She sobbed. Jaune started, and stroked her hair.

"Hey, hey, it's all right, Yang, it's all right," he murmured softly into her ear, "It's okay... I'm here. I'll always be here."

Which just made her cry harder.

"I'm sorry I hit you," she whimpered.

Jaune chuckled and nuzzled her.

"It's fine. It'll help toughen me up."

She kissed him. She barely remembered the kisses from that night, just heated glimpses largely shrouded by alcohol, but now? It felt amazing.

He kissed her back, stroking her hair and back gently. Yang sighed happily into his mouth and pressed herself more tightly against him.

Heat burned in her body, and her kisses became greedier-

An explosion rang out, and they broke to look up at Beacon. Nora sailed through the air, riding a rocking horse while swinging Magnhild.

"FLY PATRICK, FLYYYYY~!"

Jaune sighed heavily. Yang coughed, averting her eyes.

"Ah, um... Maybe we should take care of that," she giggled nervously.

"Uh, um, y-yeah," Jaune said with a nod, "Definitely."

He got up and ran after Nora. Yang lingered a bit, still blushing bright red.

Geez... I gotta get these hormones under control, she thought, Gotta keep them under control, don't want to just jump Jaune and-

Her eyes locked onto his rear as he ran. She licked her lips.

On the other hand... I can't get any more pregnant, now can I~?

- - -

Yeah, I'm experimenting a bit with combining my headcanons into other stories. And having some fun.

Jaune runs into Cardin.

Cardin: "... Jaune."

Jaune: "Cardin."

Cardin: "... Congratulations. Xiao-Long is hot as fuck, and you getting with her is a hell of an achievement."

Jaune: "Eh? Oh, uh, thanks."

Cardin: "And knocking her up and taking responsibility? That's manly as fuck, bro."

Jaune: "Oh, uh... Thank you?"

Cardin: holds up a baby mobile "Here's a gift, a traditional Winchester baby gift!"

Jaune: "... All the things on the mobile are guns and maces."

Cardin: nods "With googly eyes."

Jaune: "... Why?"

Cardin: "What part of 'tradition' do you not understand, Jaune?!"

How do other characters react to Jaune and Yang's situation?

Peter: "MISTER ARC!"

Jaune: "AH! Yes Professor?!"

Peter: "Your paper on how to take out a pack of Beowulves in open ground was very good! You have improved immensely!"

Jaune: "Oh... Thank you sir!"

Peter: nods "Also! Peter is a perfectly good name for a boy! Or Peterina for a girl! Or perhaps Petra!"

Jaune: "... Uh, thank you sir?"

Peter: "Just in case you were thinking of baby names! I wanted to at least float the idea! Also lad: Do you know HOW to deliver babies?!"

Jaune: "Uh... I helped my mom with some births in the village sometimes? Just getting hot water and towels-"

Peter: "Good Gods man! This is your wife to be and mother of your children! You need to be better prepared than that! Helping women give birth is one of the manliest things a man can do! Once I helped four women give birth during a Nevermore assault in a speeding, out of control train car!"

Jaune: "... Did you?"

Peter: "Well it was one woman with quadruplets, but that's far less inspiring and manly a story!"

Jaune: "Is it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back