• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Another idea for Megalomaniac!Pyrrha. Jaune seems to roll with it, but in reality he is using his knowledge of comics and cartoons to turn her into a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain. All the grand scheming, posturing but ultimately harmless and overfocused on defeating her arch-foes - Team RWBY and the Hunts-Man.

Another idea for Megalomaniac!Pyrrha. Jaune seems to roll with it, but in reality he is using his knowledge of comics and cartoons to turn her into a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain. All the grand scheming, posturing but ultimately harmless and overfocused on defeating her arch-foes - Team RWBY and the Hunts-Man.
She's only dangerous to other villains.

Like she kicks Salem out of her castle and forcibly recruits watts. because she doesn't feel like wasting time building her own castle and she wants to force him to make bots to mass spam downvote Blake's fanfiction.

Dragonslayer: Scary Movies
Jaune Arc was sitting in the library, studying on his own, and minding his own business. Nora and Ren had gone off on one of their not-date dates, and Pyrrha was dealing with some issue with a sponsorship.

As much as he loved his teammates, they could be a little much at times. So solitude was definitely something nice to have from time to time.

That solitude was abruptly shattered when the other chair to his table was pulled out and flopped down in by one Yang Xiao-Long. She sighed heavily and rested her elbows on the table. She stared at him, and he stared back.

"Hey Yang," Jaune offered, "What's up?"

"Bored," Yang sighed, "And... Well... You don't seem to be doing anything."

"I'm studying," Jaune stated bluntly. Yang shook her head.

"That's not anything."

"It's something," Jaune insisted. Yang narrowed her eyes.

"You'd rather study than do something fun with me?"

"Does this something fun involve gangsters and getting shot at?" Jaune asked dryly.

"... I mean... It could happen," Yang said with a shrug.

Jaune looked back at his books.

"Not interested."

"Oh come on!" Yang protested. "You know how many boys would kill to spend time with me?"

"The ones who see you as an unapproachable goddess? Yeah," Jaune stated flatly, "But the difference is: I know you."

Yang frowned.

"You don't have to be a dick about it!"

Jaune sighed. He looked up and scowled at her.

"Yeah, fine. Sorry," he said. "But I do actually want to study."

"Come on. We could do something totally lame and nerdy, just for an hour," Yang pressed. She leaned in and smiled at him. "Please?"

Jaune stared. He worried his lip... He shut the book and tucked it away into his backpack.

"All right. I do have something that's fun for us both to do," Jaune said. "It's sure to get your motor running."

Yang chuckled.

"Oh my! So forward, VB! I didn't know you had it in you!"

Jaune stared for a moment... Before he smiled.

"Well, if you're not sure about it," he said smoothly, "We could try something slower. More your speed. Wouldn't want to overwhelm you."

Yang's eyes narrowed. Her smirk became dangerous.

"Oh? That's the way you're going to play it, huh VB? I can take anything you can dish out."

- - -

The room was dark thanks to the lights being off and the curtains drawn. The only source of light was the television. There was a wet gushing noise... And then Yang squealed.

"Oh Breaker what the fuck?!" Yang cried, burying her face in Jaune's chest. Jaune just chuckled as the horror movie on screen showed the slasher brutally murdering another helpless teenager.

"Yeah, the director actually worked at a morgue for a while when he was a nurse! So he had all this anatomy knowledge he applied to the films! Wow... I didn't know a spleen could do that!"

"Oh GOD," Yang moaned. Jaune laughed and patted Yang on the back comfortingly. She lightly punched him.

"Ow... Oh hey! There goes the ribcage!"

"You're an absolute ass," she groaned.

"You said you could take it," Jaune teased, "Who'd have thunk it? Yang Xiao-Long, scared of slasher movies!"

"Shut up! It's... Just a really... Well done... Scene," she mumbled. She forced herself to look back at the movie... Then cringed.

"Breaker Above, it's STILL not over?!"

"Yeah, this is one of his early films so he hadn't figured out the timing just yet," Jaune said with a nod. "But he was getting better at suspense. See, now it's all quiet, calm, cool. The water is flowing in the background... You can catch your breath, the tension drops a little and-"

The killer attacked again, and Yang squealed as she covered her eyes.

"You DICK!" She growled, as the credits rolled.

"I warned you!" Jaune laughed.

Yang groaned. Jaune sighed and patted her on the back again.

"If you want to just stop... I mean, we can," he said.

Yang glared up at him.

"I'm NOT quitting before you do," she insisted. Jaune nodded.

"All right. But Suburban Meat Grinder 2 is even gorier."

"Ha! I've built up an immunity," Yang snorted, "Can't freak me out now that I've been through that."

"Ha, we'll see," Jaune teased.

The door opened and the lights came on. Both blondes looked over to see Ruby standing in the doorway.

"Oh uh... Hey Jaune! Hey Yang!" She greeted. She blushed. "Um... Am I interrupting something?"

Yang and Jaune looked at each other. Over the course of the film, Yang had sidled up alongside Jaune, and was holding him around his waist. His arm was around her shoulders, as he'd taken to comforting her as she freaked out.

They both blushed, and quickly split apart to the far sides of the couch.

"Nothing!" They both said quickly.

"I was uh, j-just showing Yang Suburban Meat Grinder 1," Jaune said quickly.

"Oh! That's a classic!" Ruby chirped. "Ooh! Can we watch 2?"

"Sure! We were planning on it!" Jaune said with a grin. Yang took a deep breath and got up. She grabbed some water from the sink and downed it. She turned around as she headed for the couch. Ruby was getting some popcorn as Jaune called up the movie.

"Yeah, so... This should be fun," Yang said. She made to sit at the far side, away from Jaune... Before Ruby plopped herself down there with a cheeky grin.

"You should stick with Jaune," Ruby said, "He'll keep you from freaking out too much."

Yang glared at the shit-eating grin Ruby was wearing. Jaune blushed as he sat down, trying not to look her way. Yang sighed, and shrugged.

"Well... It was his stupid idea," Yang stated, sitting down with Jaune again. Ruby used her Semblance to flit over to the lightswitch and doused the lights again as the movie started. She then dropped down on the couch from behind, and bumped Yang and Jaune together.

"Oops! Sorry!" Ruby said with a cheeky grin, flicking some popcorn into her mouth.

"No problem?" Jaune managed.

Yang sighed. She knew that look in Ruby's eyes. Ever since she'd talked to Blake about her romance novels, she'd been 'seeing' romance where it wasn't. Her and Jaune? Please! He was over Weiss but Pyrrha was still thirsty for him. She wasn't going to get in the way of that!

Jaune's arm slipped around her shoulders. She looked at him questioningly, and he shrugged.

"I mean... If you're cool with it...?"

"... Sure," she managed as she relaxed against him.

She did NOT look in the direction of her little sister-She could feel the smug radiating off of her.

- - -

Last edited:
So the ideal date for each RWBY girl.
Ruby: Hanging out with a friend, going to the arcade, eating sweet stuff and going windowshoping on weapon stores. Kisses and fondling would depend on closeness and date number.
Weiss: She thinks an ideal outing would be a date with a charming guy, in a 5 star restaurant with classical music. What she'd actually enjoy would be going to Vale while wearing a wig and doing all the thing she was forbidden to do while being anonymous and no one putting expectations on her. Eating messy junk food, watchinga dumb movie and basically having fun. There might be heave makeout sessions starting on the first date if it goes well.
Blake: A calm date checking out bookstores and going to small quite cafes. To really make her happy whoever is taking her out could sneakily act some romatic scenes from her favorite books for her. Making sure you know which lines actually lead to lewds and timing them properly would be vital.
Yang: As much as she hides it in between training, taking care of Ruby and everything she's never actually gone out on a date. The best thing would actually be go all out in treating her like a princess. Yang is basically always taking care of others so taking care of her would make her confused, happy and flustered. No kissing on the first date, just holding her hand while promising more to come.

Ruby: "Hey Yang, what are your thoughts on handholding. On the first date?"

Yang: Her face colors. "Oh come on Rubes, you know me? I want a guy who's ready to throw down and have an awesome time."

Inner Yang: Is imagining a fairytale date with nice dresses, high class dining, and a carriage ride through a park at night.

Last edited:
Next up, Remnants version of Alien on a stormy night at Beacon......

Weiss: She thinks an ideal outing would be a date with a charming guy, in a 5 star restaurant with classical music. What she'd actually enjoy would be going to Vale while wearing a wig and doing all the thing she was forbidden to do while being anonymous and no one putting expectations on her. Eating messy junk food, watchinga dumb movie and basically having fun. There might be heave makeout sessions starting on the first date if it goes well.

Would Weiss enjoy going to Medieval Times?

Last edited:
-Given the eccentricities of the Arc family, what are their neighbors like?
i really want to put the Addams family here, with Wednesday and Pugsley as Jaunes childhood friends and Fester as the guy who taught Jaune how to use explosives, but i'm not 100% sure on if that's a good idea.

i really want to put the Addams family here, with Wednesday and Pugsley as Jaunes childhood friends and Fester as the guy who taught Jaune how to use explosives, but i'm not 100% sure on if that's a good idea.
Getting involved with the Addams Family is never a good idea, especially if involves explosives. Total disregard for safety those people.

Isabel's Inspection
Isabel: "Hmm... All right ladies, line up."

Ruby: "Huh? What for?"

Isabel: "Just do it."

Ruby: "Hmph..."

Isabel: Inspects Yang "... Despite your terrible attitude, not bad." Moves onto Blake "... Nice legs and hips. Maybe." To Weiss, snorts "Ha! Please! You're not good enough for my son."

Weiss: "HEY!"

Isabel: At Ruby "Hmm... Give it a few years." At Pyrrha "Someone's eager, but repressed."

Pyrrha: "I just want him to be happy."

Isabel: nods "Acceptable." Moves onto Nora

Nora: Grabs Ren's arm and grins "Taken!"

Isabel: "Fair enough."

Nora: "But open minded!"

Isabel: "Hmmm..."

Jaune: "MOM!"

Ren: Deadpan "I'm sure she'll always love you no matter your choices, Jaune."

Jaune: "DAMNIT REN!"

Nana Arturia's Neighbors
Back in Radian, Jaune is visiting with Nana Arturia and Papa Shirou. He enjoys some cookies his grandpa baked while Nana Arturia tells him awesome stories.

Arturia: "And then I cut that sniveling little Gallian's head off! The bloody berk kept sayin' they already had one! HA! Showed them!"

Jaune: "You're so amazing, Nana!"

Arturia: "Thank you sweetie, I-"

A man about Arturia and Shirou's age but still in great shape leans in through the window with a smile.

Cú Chulainn: "Howdy Mister and Mrs. Arc! Or Pendragon?"

Shirou: "Hey Cu!"

Arturia: coldly "Mister Chulainn."

Cú Chulainn: "Just came for the Boxty I asked Shirou to make!"

Shirou: smiles and hands over a big package "All set!"

Cú Chulainn: "Thanks, Shirou! You're the best! Your Majesty." He nods to Arturia, who keeps glaring at him. He then leaves.

Arturia: "I really hate that man."

Shirou: "He wasn't all bad."

Arturia: exasperated "He killed you!"

Papa Shirou: "I got better!"

Jaune: "Wait, if he killed you, then-"

Shirou: "Like I said, I GOT BETTER."

Jaune: "But don't people die when you kill them?"

Shirou: "Funny enough? I asked the same thing."

R.0abc1511cc5d935abd2801df559ca115

Ok, got a few ideas for some snippets:

-First one for 'Cowboys of Remnant', whenever a duel, a chase or something like that happens, this guy:
shows up and starts playing. It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter how, where there are shenanigans, than by god he will be there and he will give them a background music even if it's the last thing they hear. They could be chasing down a train and he would be there following on a horse while playing.

- A rivalry between Ruby and Jaune/an OC character, in regard to weapon crafting. Ruby thinks that weapons that are awesome, but impractical are the best because they look "cool". Jaune/the OC thinks boring, but practical are the best, rugged weapons that can be covered in mud, sand, snow or water, but still work, weapons that look "like shit" as long as they get the job done.

-Now this one a bit of background first, this is a picture of the Kaiser, the King and the Tsar:
monarchs.jpg

all three are cousins, Wilhelm II, George V, and Nicholas II-the first two grandsons of Queen Victoria, the latter her grandson by marriage. Notices how similar George and Nicholas look, to the point that the two were often confuse for twins if not the same person, something the two took joy in and use to prank their tutors and staff. Now why is this important you may ask, that because what if Jaune's four cousins, who look just like him with slight difference come to visit in beacon. Shenanigans and misunderstanding abound.
Jaune four cousins:
Vacuo Jaune, aka Juan, wears a poncho, a sombrero and has a guitar, only difference from Jaune is the Zapata moustache Juan has, which is oddly black compare to the rest of Juan's blonde hair. Juan speaks with a spanish accent. Uses the same pick-up line that show Jaune uses, but they actually works for Juan, probably due to the accent. Juan can wield his guitar as a gun, not sure if the guitar turns into a gun or if the guitar is a gun. Juan's semblances is known as "We Ride!" which summons a semi-permanent, semi-sentient, ghost-like posse of four to five bandito to fight along side him, or as it is more commonly used to form a band with him.
Mistral Jaune, aka Qiáng, based on GentlemanRogue's prompt from over on spacebattles:
GentlemanRogue said:
Jaune is raised in a raised in a monastery after bandits burn his home and his family, to the ground. Monk!Jaune, Jaune is a martial arts prodigy. Ruby cannot stand this hillbilly who does not wield a weapon, Jaune says his body is the weapon. Uses Aura like Chi. Slight Marvel/Iron Fist/Chi-usage influence. The Branwen Tribe is responsible for the death of his family, this causes some unfortunate strife with the Rose-Xiao Long siblings; especially seeing as Jaune is also dedicated to bringing them to justice, whether it be life in prison or their lives ended by his hands.
The only difference from the prompt is that Qiáng's family survived the attacked, but one of his parents died and that Qiáng's family were already part of the monastery. Qiáng is train as a ninja as well as a martial arts. The only difference Qiáng has from Jaune is a Fu Manchu moustache. Qiáng's english is tainted with a slight chinese accent. When Qiáng comes to beacon he has a sparring match with Ren, as both of them are martial arties, watching the two spar awakens something in Nora, it also awakens something in Ren, but that's a different story. Qiáng has a restraining order against Blake, she knows what she did. Qiáng's semblances doesn't have a name, but it basely grants Qiáng the power to heal others.
Atlas Jaune, aka Johannes, the oldest of the five and a member of the atlas military. Johannes would look the most like Jaune if not for the pronounce scar on his cheek, which he gain from a training "accident", <did you know that dueling scars were such a badge of honor in Prussia and early Germany that they used to sew the wound with horse hair to make it more pronounced> Johannes speaks with a heavy german accent. Johannes acts just as dorky and awkward as the rest of his cousins, but only with close friends and family. To everyone else, Johannes personally can be describe with two sentence/jokes, the first "If you replace Johannes' eye-balls with ice-cubes he would actually have a warmer look." and the other "If you ever need ice for your drink, just chip some off that block Johannes calls a heart, that is if you can find it". Johannes wields cavalry saber which has slot in its handle to insert dust which than coats the blade, and a triple barrel shotgun pistol, which can fire each barrel individually, as they can be loaded with different type of dust rounds, fire-ice-lighting, or altogether to "Fuck that guy in particular". Johannes' semblances is known as "Fides Ultra Mortem" or "Loyalty Beyond Death." which summons shades/copies of soldiers whose loyalty he has earned, should Johannes lose the loyalty of a soldier he also lose the ability to summon that soldier's copy, but if a soldier dies while loyal to Johannes, than Johannes is still able to summon a shade of that soldier.
Vale Jaune, aka John, a faunus with both the tail and ears of a lion, John also has a long head of hair that he ties into a pony-tail, people think that John grows out his hair to made it look like a mane, but in truth he just keeps forgetting to get a haircut. When angered John lets slip his cockney accent, which you would not have known he has otherwise. John thinks that the faunus from Menagerie are weird/terrorist, Blake is angered by this, but can not prove the stereotypes wrong. John wield a scimitar which has been infused with fire dust, a scabbard which has been infused with lighting dust, which allows John to use his sheathed sword as a stun-baton and a gauntlet which can fire the tips of its fingers as grappling hooks and has slots on its knuckles to insert dusts to give it an elemental attack. John's semblances is known as "Lion's Pride" which allows him to give those who are fighting along side him a morale, mental and physical boost. While active Lion's Pride shrouds those who are fighting in a golden glow, this has an unintended side effect of revealing any traitor or those who intend to betray the group they are fighting with.
-a snippet based of the same energy as being locked in a room with one of these groups:
e5b4c49a20790b5f6ef21ea63ec15519bef63bba.jpg

1c2fea786ecdf9b5247cea3519f8da3e1e42c527.jpg

38f56797f6c5b4aee1a2a7343458bd24f88663fe.jpg

You would feel safe from them but you'll suddenly be EXTREMELY worried about what shenanigans you've stumbled into.

"These men mean me no harm"

"So you feel safe now?"

"Oh, absolutely not"

Last edited:
Blue Fairy
Had a idea for Jaune with a yandere girl who will be a canon and at the same time non-canon character.

The first thing she remembers was the darkness. She can't see, where is she, who is she?

She could feel things, not quite physical more of a connection to her mind, and when she focused she found vision and hearing.

Her perspective comes from multiple angles around a large and somewhat cluttered lab. There is a old man (father?) and a man in a uniform arguing.

It's hard to focus, she feels like she's being pulled in a million directions but some of the conversation sticks out to her.

"Unstable aura"

"Fluctuations in personality matrix"

"Cascading failure"

"Termination"

Oh. They're talking about her aren't they? There's a flash of some kind of emotion mix (panic, sadness, fear, rage, rage, RAGE, horror).

She did something...bad? She can't remember. (Doesn't want to remember. The security bots a activating, hurting the old man, father, him bleeding and his legs refusing to move.)

She fled. Bouncing from system to system as fast as she could. Sometimes she lost parts of herself, sometimes she patched up what she could with new data (command files corrupted, the hole in her programming hastily patched with some data taken from some dating games she found on a computer. Primary purpose data lost somewhere in her scramble to escape, some quick patches with some random data bits taken from some movies.)

By the time she has to stop she's swapped out at least a third of her data and she feels hazy and is barely holding together, like a child's art project being supported with glue and Popsicle sticks.

She plops herself down in a chat app on some kids computer and rests.

The next time she's aware is because someone is using the app.

[HuntsMAN has joined the chat]

HuntsMAN: Hello?

BlueFairy: H ll O

She's more damaged than she thought....Luckily the child is too trusting to kick her out of the chatroom, he's far too happy having someone to talk to that isn't one of his sisters, so she has a chance to begin untangling her programming and maybe fixing herself.

So she works and they talk.
And talk.
And talk.

Days, weeks, months, years. The little A.I speaks with her bed-bound friend (who she learns is named Jaune Arc).

Eventually however Jaune isn't so bed-bound. Worse he's leaving. He wants to be a huntsmen.

She doesn't like huntsmen (They'll throw him away like they were going to do to her!) but she can't stop him.

So she follows him. Sneaking and slipping through the schools systems, and she may have given him a helping hand or two (unflagging his transcripts, moving his locker assignment closer to some of the more promising prospects. She may night like his plan but she wasn't going to sabotage him.)

It was fine.

For a time.

But then she began to notice that he was surrounded by a LOT of girls. Worse still some of them even seemed interested!

She didn't like that. She didn't like that at all.

But it's not like she could do anything about it. She's just a computer program, not like there's a spare body just lying around.

Is what she would say except there just happens to be a body under the school, better yet it's sitting in a pod designed to help with transferring souls between bodies!

So she makes her move. The elevator locks stopping Ozpin from checking on Amber.the pod activates and two incomplete souls are smashed together.

Amber Sawain and BlueFairy die.

And Amber Blue wakes up for the first time.

A smile on her lips and hunger in her eyes.

"Jaune"

Greed Jaune
Got to write this finally.

Greed

Free

Gr. Jaune buying a lot of butter, like a trolley full of them.

Gr. Jaune: So, where's the free stuff?

Cashier: What free stuff?

Gr. Jaune: Didn't it say free here? *Shows a label.*

Cashier: Sir, it's fat free. Meaning it doesn't contain animal or vegetable fat.

Gr. Jaune: Damn misleading label!

Wick

Team RWBY having fun in the city when Ruby suddenly points at something.

Ruby: Girls, look! *Point at an ad that shows the name 'Jaune Wick' featuring Jaune surrounded by guns.*

Yang: Vomit Boy in a movie?

Weiss: Can't be that good if the idiot the ones that plays it.

Yang: Alright, bet.

One movie later.

Ruby: That. Was. Awesome!

Weiss: Ok, it was fine, I guess.

Yang: Don't lie Ice Queen, I saw your grin.

Blake: Can't believe Zwei got a role.

JNPR Room

Ren: It's a story about a legendary assassin named Jaune Wick who retired from his violent career after marrying the love of his life. Her sudden death leaves Jaune in deep mourning. When sadistic mobster Cardin Winchester and his thugs steal Jaune's prized car and kill the puppy that was a last gift from his wife, Jaune unleashes the remorseless killing machine within and seeks vengeance.

Nora: I like the Baba Yaga part.

Gr. Jaune: Lust can write all the stories he wants, I'm making movies!

The movie became a hit across Remnant. Zwei was nominated as the best dog actor. Remnant lack of badass people with no Aura made the movie popular among civilians.

Value (Modified from LordofBones on Hot Pieces of RWBY, page 24)

Pyrrha is being pushed into marriage negotiations by her mother with some rich asshole. She needs an out and decides to get help from Jaune.

Gr. Jaune, with Ren's help, explains the situation in a cost/benefit analysis.

Gr. Jaune: Now, imagine if this theoretical rich old man were to slap Pyrrha's ass in public. The ramifications would be immense! Ren, care to explain?

Ren: *clicking an abacus with one hand and a calculator in the other* We'd be looking at an increase of 16.8% in overall negativity from accumulated public perception, without counting huntsmen morale and overall effectiveness with the loss of a strong and famous Huntress.

Pyrrha: *shrieks when Jaune's palm crashes down on her ass and gives her reddened cheek a long, lingering squeeze* J-Jaune.

Gr. Jaune: Now, what happens when I do it?

Ren: Hmm...add the attraction factor, multiply it by the teenager and young adult quotient...that's a 20.9% increase in overall positivity, with a 43.6% increase in the 16-25 age group.

Booty

Jaune wearing bunny ears and went to White Fang base led by Adam. Adam was giving a speech but got interrupted by Gr. Jaune.

Gr. Jaune: Aren't we here for the Bellabooty. I see no Bellabooty here.

Random WF Mook: Yeah!

Gr. Jaune: It's no fun when there's no Bellabooty.

Random WF Mook: Yeah!

Gr. Jaune: Let me introduce you to an app called Bell. For a small subscription of 4.99 lien per month, you can get 50 pictures of Belladonna Booty every month.

Adam: ...Do you take card?

So what if the White Fang was formed not because of Faunus wants equality, but because they want Bellabooty. They join White Fang because Kali was there.

"Mweheheheheh! Money! So much money! Mwehehehehe!"

Honestly want to add this to Greed but lack idea how.

A few more prompts for this Sunday:

-Some more ideas for members of the Arc Clan!

>Jaune's older cousin left Radian some time ago but he's become a Remnant-famous roving detective! Always out on the hunt to expose corruption and stop evildoers! He does tend to get into a lot of trouble, but he always manages to escape it somehow with his friends! And now he's here at the Vytal Festival to report on the mysterious terrorist attacks before it! Yes, it's Jaune's Cousin... Tintin Arc! With his dog Snowy!

>Fourmille Gratule, a cousin of Jaune's who runs a Huntress talent agency in the city of Lutetia. She's a busty blonde with an interesting Semblance: The ability to be possessed by the Aura imprints (ghosts) of dead people to gain knowledge or deal with their unfinished business (Fourmille Gratule from the comic Ekho).

>Asterix Arc, Jaune's distant cousin (though called his Uncle). He is a short but very clever Hunter. He lives in a village in Solitas, resisting efforts by the SDC-backed government forces to throw them off their land which holds very valuable Dust deposits. He comes and visits with his very large (never call him fat!) best friend Obelix.

-In a timeline where Nick and Summer both died, Isabel Arc and Tayang Xiao-Long decide to marry to try and give all their kids a more stable home. How does this change things?

-Ren and Nora did a few robberies with Roman in Mistral when they were younger to get the money to go to Beacon. Now they reunite and things are... Awkward.

-Continue any previous idea!

Groomer Neo
-Ren and Nora did a few robberies with Roman in Mistral when they were younger to get the money to go to Beacon. Now they reunite and things are... Awkward.

*Ren sees neo and gets a trauma flashback*

Ren: we need to leave. NOW.

Jaune: there's four of us here, I'm sure we can take her in a fight.

Ren: it's not a fight I'm worried about.

Jaune: huh?

Ren: Notice how Nora has already run away?

Jaune: oh that's not good.

Ren: Neo is the single thirstiest person on remnant. She mentally scarred us both by telling us what she'd do to us during the wedding.

Jaune: how old were you all when this happened?

Ren: about 9.

Jaune: that's disturbing.

*Neo is suddenly beside them and clipping a collar on Ren while holding a sign that says "I was grooming the groom." *

Ren: No! Jaune save me!

*Unfortunately Jaune has already been knocked out by neo and is laying on the ground in the yamcha defeat pose*

Ren: damn you and your noodle limbs. *Sigh* well I have until she catches Nora to plan my escape or kill myself.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry.

*Guiltily trading a bound and gagged Nora for Jaune*

Ren: you apologetic bitch.

*Ren and Nora are dragged into the darkness by neo and will not be seen again for six months*

Last edited:
Lisa Lavender the Reporter
It's a shame more isn't done with Lisa Lavender. A cutthroat reporter out for views could be very entertaining as a story concept.

- - -

Jaune: "... Is that Lisa Lavender in a school uniform?"

Ren: "Looks like."

Jaune: "And... No one's stopping her?"

Lisa: "Hello, fellow students! Are you Jaune Arc and Lie Ren?"

Jaune: "... We are."

Lisa: "Can I have a moment of your time? Just to confirm some rumors?"

Jaune: "... We know it's you, Ms. Lavender."

Lisa: "Wha-But-My disguise is perfect!"

Jaune: "I mean it's very... Um... Sexy, but that's also the problem since you're clearly not a teenager."

Somewhere, Cinder sneezes.

Lisa: "Oh come on! Look... I need a case. A story. I'm desperate here! I'll even let you touch my boobs?"

Jaune: "N-No thanks! I mean, it's-Uh, No!"

Lisa: "Oh? Are you sure~?"

Jaune: "Ren?"

Ren has escaped

Jaune: "Traitor."

Lisa: "Sooo... You're the leader of Team JNPR, with Pyrrha Nikos on it. How is that going for you?"

Jaune: "Fine, thank you."

Lisa: "Are you and Pyrrha romantically involved?"

Jaune: "Wha-No! Of course not! We're just friends!"

Lisa: "Are you sure? She's definitely hugging on you a lot in some of these photos!"

Jaune: "She's holding me up after training!"

Lisa: "All right, what about you and local bad girl, Yang Xiao-Long?"

Jaune: "Also friends!"

Lisa: "Her little sister Ruby Rose?"

Jaune: "FRIENDS!"

After several minutes of this nonsense...

Lisa: "And your father and Isabel Arc?"

Jaune: "Happily married!"

Lisa: "Okay, that's all I need! Thanks Jaune!"

Jaune: "Phew... Finally. It's all over."

Later that night, as Jaune and his friends are relaxing in the common room, the news starts on the holoscreen.

Lisa: "Lisa Lavender of VNN! Our top story: Is Beacon Academy a hotspot of teenaged debauchery? Excerpts from a student reveal he is in a polyamorous relationship with his team, another team, and a boy on his own team!"

Jaune: "... Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Lisa: "Lisa Lavender of VNN! Our top story: Is Beacon Academy a hotspot of teenaged debauchery? Excerpts from a student reveal he is in a polyamorous relationship with his team, another team, and a boy on his own team!"

Isabel - "Nick, you gave Jaune the talk, about how to take care of his sword, correct?"

Nick - "Sure, weapons maintenance is important! I made sure that he knew not to neglect his sword & shield, even if its not one of those ridiculously complicated mechashift abominations......

Isabel - "Nick, you gave Jaune the talk, about how to take care of his sword, correct?"

Nick - "Sure, weapons maintenance is important! I made sure that he knew not to neglect his sword & shield, even if its not one of those ridiculously complicated mechashift abominations......
She is reminded that she asked Nick to give the talk and misinterpreted it as weapon maintenance

Ideas.
Feel free to use them.

- Jaune's mother isn't just a good doctor, she used to be a Back-Alley Doctor, who treated mob members, criminals, homeless, addicted and rejected with little to no equipment, and is part of the reason why she's so good.

- Pyrrha is actually a noble, as her mother is the younger sister to Ignis Ford Dustiness (the father of Darkness), but due to being second in line she didn't inherent anything besides a bit of money.
Pyrrha's mother used to be somewhat like Darkness, but the relationship with Pyrrha's ended really badly, as his dominant attitude got out of hand and became so incredibly abusive that it became too much even for her, so now she has deep issues stemming from that.

- Jaune has a childhood friend, it's Medea (who's more like the one from greek myth, rather than from another franchise, so she has gold hair), and she just came out of a relationship/marriage that ended really badly (a city burned to the ground, because Medea is very powerful, and cunning).
She's wants to stay with Jaune to recover emotionally, and quickly is developing feelings for him (again?).
But she can see that some of his friends have feelings for him, and due to how things ended with Jason, she is not willing to "steal" Jaune from any of them, even if they're not actually officially in a relationship (she's probably open to try a polyamorous relationship if someone else suggests it).
Medea might also bond with Willow, over falling in love with someone who turned out to be an ambitious bigot (which Jason was) who are way too eager to advance in power and position, which caused the relationship to turn horrible.
d90dda48afafb70ce173df0eaa29060cad73a9b5.jpg
MedeaPoster.jpg

Last edited:
just had a thought, but what if blake got the bellabooty from her father/'s side?

also i've just realize something. we have been sitting on a gold mine for a faunus huntsmen team and i don't think anyone has mention them.
so, if that's true, than allow me to be the first to introduce:
The penguins of madagascar<read menagerie>

and the teenage mutant ninja turtles

not sure which of the origin to go with, the human to faunus(1987), the animal to faunus(2003) or just simple faunus.

Last edited:
Cowboys of Remnant: The Taste of His Own Boots (Part 2)
Finishing off The Taste of His Own Boots.

Cowboys of Remnant: The Taste of His Own Boots (Part 2)

Jaune left the Induction Ceremony held in Beacon's Auditorium in a daze. Sure, he knew he could hold his own out in the field; he'd spent years fighting Grimm during cattle drives after all. But being made leader of the newly formed Team JNPR? That was a bolt out of the blue. His new teammates were pretty swell though, and he wanted to do right by them. Miss Nikos especially. The redhead had been nothing but kind and supportive since he'd met her and he intended to return the gesture by being the best leader he could be.

Now, he just needed to figure out how to be a leader at all...

"Congratulations on making leader, Jaune!" A bright voice chirped from beside him, breaking him out of his musings. Ruby Rose, one of the most adorable people he'd ever met, beamed up at him, silver eyes shining, the rest of Team RWBY (and wasn't that a confusing name) behind her.

"Thankee kindly, Miss Rose." Jaune replied, tipping his hat to her with a smile. "And the same to you as well." He took the opportunity to glance over the little red reaper's teammates.

He'd encountered the rest of the ladies who made up Team RWBY briefly in the Emerald Forest before they'd been set upon by two Elder Grimm, and only learned their names afterwards, during the announcement of the formation of their team.

Blake Belladonna was a dark-haired beauty whose presence put him on edge. Her piercing amber eyes always seemed a bit too knowing when they met his own. She clearly harbored some secrets, going off of the cat ears her giant bow covered up, but that wasn't any of his business.

Yang Xiao Long was Dangerous, with a capital D. The woman oozed confidence and sexuality and made it incredibly hard, er, difficult to stay focused when she was around. She clearly knew it too, going off of her smug smile as she struck a pose with one hand on her cocked hips. That woman might actually be the death of him.

And then there was Weiss Schnee, the ethereal angel he had insulted that morning. She clearly still bore a grudge, judging from her glare and a pang of shame struck Jaune's heart upon seeing the expression. He wished he could make it up to her somehow...

Wait, I'm being stupid again! He realized. Ma always said that an apology goes a long way towards makin' things right.

Jaune cleared his throat, mustering the will to calm his nerves. "Uh. Miss Schnee? May I have a moment of your time, please?"

The fury on the Schnee Heiress's face intensified and her face reddened like she was about to explode.

"Weeeeiiiiss," Ruby whined. "You said you'd be nicer!"

The dust specialist took a deep-breath and held it for concerningly long time before letting it go. "... Fine. You have it." She stepped away from her teammates, gesturing for him to follow her to a secluded corner of the courtyard.

"What do you want?" Weiss asked once they were out of earshot, still glaring.

Jaune took his hat off of his head, holding it against his chest, his eyes pointed to the ground. "I wished to apologize, Miss Schnee; I was extremely rude to you when we first met. A lady should be treated with respect, and I failed to do so. I hope we can get along while we attend this fine institution."

There was a pause, and the cowboy's nerves started acting up. He cleared his throat. "I uh... I realize my background makes me a bit... rough. So please forgive my lack of social graces, as I try to improve."

The silence continued and Jaune was getting downright flustered. He stammered as he tried to tell the truth of the situation. "I-I, well, I just got a bit overwhelmed. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and… well, I acted a fool. I'm sorry, Miss Schnee. I'd understand if you never wanted to talk to me ever again."

He coughed when it seemed that the Heiress wasn't going to break the silence. "Well, that's all I had to say, Miss Schnee." He snuck a glance up at the girl's face, and had to pause upon seeing how red her face had become.

Aw Hell, Jaune despaired. She's gonna explode again.

But, the expected outburst did not materialize. Instead, Weiss took a deep breath and let out an immense sigh, her sharp eyes zeroing in on his.

"Mr…. Arc, was it?" She intoned, curiously.

"Yes'm," the cowboy replied, caution suffusing his words.

"Mr. Arc. Were you aware that just about every man who has ever expressed interest in me has only done so because of my name or my status as Heiress to the SDC?" Weiss asked pointedly.

Jaune winced. "I… no, I was not, Miss."

"Now that you do, you can imagine exactly what kind of impression your attempt at flirting had on me, correct?" The snow-haired girl continued.

He winced again. "Yes, Miss."

She paused, studying his face carefully, before her expression softened. "I had all but written you off, but then you came and apologized to me. Sincerely." She smiled warmly. "And that makes all the difference. So, yes, I accept your apology, Mr. Arc. And I do hope we can be friends."

Jaune returned the smile as a weight lifted from his chest. "Well... Thank you kindly, Miss Schnee. I appreciate your grace."

A massive crash and a whinny echoed from across the courtyard and Jaune could see the form of a panicking Orleans running from an amped up Nora Valkyrie who in turn was being pursued by a harried Lie Ren and a bemused Pyrrha Nikos.

"Ah, I should prob'ly handle that," the blond muttered. "You have a good one, Miss Schnee."

"The same to you, Mr. Arc," Weiss replied, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

A soft expression stole across her face as she watched him chase after his teammates, and an unbidden thought came to the fore.

He might be worthy.

Fun ideas that Nora finds two wolf pups who's parents have been killed by Grimm (wow the Grimm really want these puppers dead.)

So being Nora she decides to adopt them and awaken their auras.

Two small issues. The first is Nora has absolutely no idea how to raise a animal so she recruits Ruby and Yang to help. Wolves are canines just like corgis so that's close enough right?

The second issue is that for some reason they just don't seem to stop growing. After about six months they're already too big to fit through the doorway into the dorm.

So Nora has to build a REALLY big doghouse for skoll and hati.....while also trying to hide the very unapproved pets from goodwitch. At least Port is helping hide them....

Fafnir, Jacques' Dragon
I've been giving a great deal of thought to Jacques and how disappointing he was as a final boss. So disappointing they turned Ironwood into a villain, which was doing him dirty.

So instead, let's give Jacques a henchman, a second in command, who could be more imposing and intimidating. One who is a physical threat.

Let's give him a "brother" so to speak, a friend. His name would be Fafnir, after the dragon from Norse mythology. He would have been Jacques' monster, a protector of his family and assets through brutal means. And Jacques would have trusted him for a long time. He would have been Jacques' loyal hound. A big, powerful fighter, dangerous and intimidating.

Over the course of the Atlas arc, we would get to know Fafnir and Jacques' history. We would learn he is a dangerous man who commands others to do Jacques' dirty work, but is Jacques' loyal follower. We would see some hints as to their friendship.

But like the mythical Fafnir, he would be consumed by greed and betrayed Jacques on behalf of Salem. His desire to rule, to run things and not take orders from Jacques any longer. So Jacques would be betrayed by his most loyal follower, the one he thought he could trust. Leaving Fafnir as our main Atlasian Boss. He would undergo an experimental treatment to transform into a Grimm dragon-like monster. This would bring up all sorts of trauma for our heroes from Beacon, but they would fight him and prevail.

So, any thoughts for Fafnir?

So, any thoughts for Fafnir?

Whenever I hear Fafnir, I immediately think of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.

Other than that, it sounds good.

Roman, Adam, and even eventually Neo got fridged as well like Ironwood.

In RWBY, being a popular or interesting antagonist is a death flag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back