• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Little Uchiha - A Naruto Quest

So rereading the Fugaku post...
Fugaku also hopes we'll be a good influence on Shisui as Itachi's right hand. Does that mean Shisui's Itachi's....left hand, now?
To do that I think we need to show that we at least have Genin leveled skills in Kunai, Taijustu, Ninjustu/Chakra control.
The jutsu requirements will be met easily, because if we don't know them by the time we enter the Academy, we'll learn them after a single demonstration (thanks, sharingan!). We already picked up the taijutsu from our big sister. Really, the only thing we can't instantly ace is the scholary side of things, and for that, private tuition at the hands of our clan head will probably suffice.

It will severely biased in the Uchiha's favor, but still.
Pfha...
It's easy to instantly ace the scholarly side of things. Just Sharingan Memorize the text/history books.

I rather that we at least spend a year in the Academy before getting down to business. At the very least, we should wait until Itachi graduated.
Itachi's 5, we're 4, the academy starts at six, and he graduates at 7.
Graduating as soon as we enter the academy might well be the only way to match graduations with him.

Itachi's 5, we're 4, the academy starts at six, and he graduates at 7.
Graduating as soon as we enter the academy might well be the only way to match graduations with him.
Plus this way we can even beat Itachi's record! He graduated in a single year 6-7, then we showed up and just graduated, no schooling required. We can even beat Kakashi in time taken to become a Genin, though even then he graduated at five, which is before we are even allowed to enter the academy to test out.

The bastard.

Plus this way we can even beat Itachi's record! He graduated in a single year 6-7, then we showed up and just graduated, no schooling required. We can even beat Kakashi in time taken to become a Genin, though even then he graduated at five, which is before we are even allowed to enter the academy to test out.

The bastard.
Those times when you were in school during the worst part of the war.
Then you were out of it during the worst part of the war.

Last edited:
Actually, better idea. Pester Fugaku/Hikari/Shigurei/Ayano/whoever we have to and go into the academy a year early alongside Itachi. We're certainly skilled enough to do so.

Actually, better idea. Pester Fugaku/Hikari/Shigurei/Ayano/whoever we have to and go into the academy a year early alongside Itachi. We're certainly skilled enough to do so.
But then we don't get to be as absurdly overqualified...
Besides, that might just lead to the amusing 'tests out upon entry, at age 5' depending on how great our gains are between now and the next entry period.

I'm not so much interested in the strength itself as the overqualification.

Besides, that might just lead to the amusing 'tests out upon entry, at age 5' depending on how great our gains are between now and the next entry period.

True, but if we test out upon entry then we don't get to spend a year at the academy with Itachi, getting up to all kinds of shenanigans and screwing with the chunin-level teachers because Sharingan.

We'll be the only kid with a working bloodline at that age.

I reckon we should at least get the necessary skills at Average, before. 'Sides, I don't think tests upon entry would even be allowed, no matter how genius you are. A few months first, perhaps, then you're allowed to take tests.

Eh. It depends. If possible I want to graduate the same time as Itachi, so we can be on the same team, and if we have to go to the academy at age five then I have no problem with that. But if possible I would rather we just go the academy at age six and test out. We get more training done that way and we don't have to deal with tiny jealous ninja children.

wonder If we can some how get kushina as our sensei? Fuinjustu! and we can learn kenjustu from her.
....Yeeesssssss

I've always maintained that the sharingan would pair with fuinjutsu like nobody's business. The hardest part of the entire thing would be understanding what a seal does. Not memorizing, since the sharingan takes care of that, but really understanding why writing things like X causes Y.

....I highly doubt Kushina is going to be teaching us anything. Even assuming she survives this time around, she's going to be too busy raising Naruto to do any real Sensei work. She might be able to teach a single person, if she wants too, but she's far more likely to just teach Hibiki the basics and save all the really tasty seals for Naruto so she can keep the Uzumaki Sealing in the family, assuming she teaches us anything at all.

Last edited:
....I highly doubt Kushina is going to be teaching us anything. Even assuming she survives this time around, she's going to be too busy raising Naruto to do any real Sensei work. She might be able to teach a single person, if she wants too, but she's far more likely to just teach Hikaru the basics and save all the really tasty seals for Naruto so she can keep the Uzumaki Sealing in the family, assuming she teaches us anything at all.
Assuming Naruto survives...

[Keikaku Risus]

I just noticed that all the girls I listed earlier are at least 4+ years older than us, it not a huge difference but it will make things a bit tougher when trying to socialize with them, there ain't no note worth females around our are in the show canon wise so we may end up with a OC thats around our age.

Hibiki knows not this Hikaru of whom you speak.
I mean, our big sis is Hikari...

That reminds me. Is anyone else amused that the MC's name basically translates to Echo? Echo the Uchiha. Eat your heart out, Copy-Cat Kakashi.

I just noticed that all the girls I listed earlier are at least 4+ years older than us, it not a huge difference but it will make things a bit tougher when trying to socialize with them, there ain't no note worth females around our are in the show canon wise so we may end up with a OC thats around our age.
When your a child solider, age is mostly a number to count how many years of BS you've survived, especially when your.....15 or so? and your a A-S rank shinobi. But besides that? I really have no thoughts on a potential Waifu. We're FOUR. It's way too early to be worrying about that.

I wonder when we'll get sufficiently stressed and put under enough pressure to get another tomoe in at least one of our eyes...

When your a child solider, age is mostly a number to count how many years of BS you've survived, especially when your.....15 or so? and your a A-S rank shinobi. But besides that? I really have no thoughts on a potential Waifu. We're FOUR. It's way too early to be worrying about that.
If' you watch naruto closely all future couples started pursuing who they loved at a early age, if we wait to long specific girls will be locked out. example Kurenai and Yagao who fall in love with their child hood friends? Asuma and Hayate. Minato, Hinata, Sakura, Ino persuaded who they liked sure for some it shifted onto someone else but 3/4 got who they original wanted.

If' you watch naruto closely all future couples started pursuing who they loved at a early age, if we wait to long specific girls will be locked out. example Kurenai and Yagao who fall in love with their child hood friends? Asuma and Hayate. Minato, Hinata, Sakura, Ino persuaded who they liked sure for some it shifted onto someone else but 3/4 got who they original wanted.
Cats don't mate for laifu. We can have many a waifu.

We already have Nee-san.
It's the purest form of love.

Reactions: Lon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back