• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Little Uchiha - A Naruto Quest

yea for once I rather we end up with 1 girl, the whole harem thing is kinda getting over used in quests that I just need a break from them, I kinda want Hibiki to have a personal 1 on 1 relationship with who every we decide he should pursue.

yea for once I rather we end up with 1 girl, the whole harem thing is kinda getting over used in quests that I just need a break from them, I kinda want Hibiki to have a personal 1 on 1 relationship with who every we decide he should pursue.
Yeah, I wasn't talking about a harem? I was talking about being a tom cat man whore.

BrPCKOZIAAAi3RQ.jpg

isn't one of our goal making the Uchiha great? let not forget that the Uchiha massacre may still happen, actually if it does still happen and we side with Shisui and Itachi won't we or Shisui(if he lives) be the new head of the clan, while Itachi get sent to spy for the Hokage/jiraiya. we'll be 16 I believe when sasuke and Naruto are Genin.

isn't one of our goal making the Uchiha great? let not forget that the Uchiha massacre may still happen, actually if it does still happen and we side with Shisui and Itachi won't we or Shisui(if he lives) be the new head of the clan, while Itachi get sent to spy for the Hokage/jiraiya. we'll be 16 I believe when sasuke and Naruto are Genin.
Considering we chose the Uchiha option rather than the Konoha option, if we're alive, we're likely missing-nin.

I can't really reconcile a situation where an Uchiha loyalist is able to work with the people that murdered his clan.

Considering we chose the Uchiha option rather than the Konoha option, if we're alive, we're likely missing-nin.

I can't really reconcile a situation where an Uchiha loyalist is able to work with the people that murdered his clan.
Theoretically, we might not know about who was really behind the massacre, but you are right that it's hard to see how we'd fail to make the conclusion, when we're likely going to be powerful and loyal enough to be heavily involved in the coup.
Of course in that situation it's also hard to see a scenario in which we aren't prioritized for elimination, so yeah, if there's a similar massacre and we somehow survive, missing nin is likely where we're at.

The only realistic way I can see for us to make it past a massacre with our Konoha loyalties intact is for us to be off to the catlands for sage training when the whole coup thing starts being seriously discussed and Konoha covering things up incredibly well once we hurry back after hearing of shit going down and even then odds are Danzo would be angling to murder us as soon as he can.
Otherwise it's hard to see what kind of thing could cut us off from the rest of the clan for long enough that we don't get involved in the coup, because seeing how our character is developing we might even end up the Uchiha's preferred candidate to get Itachi's canon espionage duties.

Uchiha Loyalist doesn't necessarily mean pro-uprising.

Plus we are going to be in the know about the coup, our progidious skill, and our position as Itachi's right hand, ensures that. So we might very well wind up going Mano a Mano with Itachi if the Massacre takes place. It makes me a horrible person, but I want to see us with the MS, fighting Itachi among the bodies of our family, including our sister and parents, just so I can see us totally flip our shit.

Probably does mean anti-Uchiha-being murdered, though.
Well, yeah, but considering how 'In' with Shisui and Itachi we are...we can probably even just get Shisui to go ahead with the Kotoamatsukami'ing, thinking the clan is being utter dumbasses by believing that the revolution is smart.

Alternative, Minato on an Obito hunt might mean no Kyuubi issue. Alternatively, we might get the massive traction in-clan, alongside Itachi and Shisui, to just tell them off for the idiocy of the revolution plan - say that we'll make the Uchihas great and trusted and respected without resorting to an ill fated insurrection.

The Uchiha Massacre is years off, even if the situations for it are triggered.

Uchiha Loyalist doesn't necessarily mean pro-uprising.
It probably doesn't mean "Just sit there take Konoha abusing the shit out of you, after years of loyal service and in spite of the fact that the Uchiha are Konoha's most powerful asset" either though.

Odds are we'll either need some major character development into a different direction (admittedly not unlikely given that we're freaking four right now and are about to become a child soldier exposed to the horros of war), will end up being pro-uprising or will only not end up pro-uprising because we caused a massive fuss years before the situation deteriorated to the canon uprising date.

Well, yeah, but considering how 'In' with Shisui and Itachi we are...we can probably even just get Shisui to go ahead with the Kotoamatsukami'ing, thinking the clan is being utter dumbasses by believing that the revolution is smart.

Alternative, Minato on an Obito hunt might mean no Kyuubi issue. Alternatively, we might get the massive traction in-clan, alongside Itachi and Shisui, to just tell them off for the idiocy of the revolution plan - say that we'll make the Uchihas great and trusted and respected without resorting to an ill fated insurrection.

The Uchiha Massacre is years off, even if the situations for it are triggered.
While I agree that things are years off and big butterflies are still underway, so all of this is majorly premature, I do feel the need to reiterate that there were notable and legitimate concerns about the way the Uchiha were mistreated by Konoha at the time in question.
If we maintain our pro-Uchiha stance, we are probably going to stop being pro-Konoha should that time roll around, because Konoha will be a gigantic dickbag to the Uchiha.

At that point the only "clean" way I could see to resolve things anymore is somehow managing to catch Danzo in shady enough shit that his Karma Houdini jutsu stops working and we have a scapegoat everyone can agree on hating.
Which probably isn't going to happen, because that guy has a lot of clout with Konoha's upper ranks, is powerful enough that moving against him is anything but easy and all but impossible on our own and can just paint any attempt to go after him in force as proof of treason to get the rest of Konoha on his side.

Y'know, our two friends/the people we spend all our time with are both pro-village, so if nothing else that might turn us into a moderate.

My reasoning for Hibiki maybe being an anti-uprising Uchiha loyalist is this: the uprising itself is a terrible idea. Even if the Uchihas win, that just means fucking up a village that's already not top dog before assuming control of it. It runs counter to our goal to make the clan great, because it'll just invite another world war when Uchiha and Konoha assets are at their weakest ever. Basically, Hibiki wants to make the Uchihas great again, but I'm imagining him as having a realistic view of what that takes.

It could be. We could go full crazy, deciding to remove the more "extremist" elements from the clan through a sad but necessary culling. Things play out in canon with Itachi killing almost all the adults, then being "fought off" by us, and we end up saving enough children to eventually replenish the clan at the same time, who are then raised to not be so aggressively hostile about the Uchiha reputation. We are become Nii-chan to all the clan, while also working with Itachi to eventually off Danzo. Yes....all according to the keikaku...

Oh god. Forming our own Radical Offshoot Pro-Uchiha faction, which believes in removing 'wilted flowers' to pave the road to Uchiha Greatness.

All I know is when this Shit happens we need to stay close to Shisui and if Danzo comes telling us that bullshit of killing more innocent Uchiha's we're gonna go snitch on his ass.

Oh god. Forming our own Radical Offshoot Pro-Uchiha faction, which believes in removing wilted flowers to pave the road to Uchiha Greatness.
"We have attempted to treat the symptoms, but the infection in the clan remains. We must remove the cancerous element in a more direct manner, before it kills the clan. It will be painful, but we are Uchiha. We will recover."

Orochimaru 2.Uchiha indeed.

I mean, the conversation with Obito that inspired 'make the Uchihas great' wasn't about their station in the village...it was about how the Uchiha clan was merely uniformly /good/ at being ninjas.

What Hibiki wants right now is for the Uchiha Ninjas themselves to meet their actual fucking potential and be shining paragons of might.

Oh, wait, right, we're waiting for an Interlude Pt. 2 right now, aren't we? I'd actually forgotten it was a two parter...

So, what do folks think is more likely while we wait? My money is on Madara being killed, Black Zetsu throwing a private hissy fit over Minato showing up when he wasn't supposed to, and Obito being so confused by the mindfucking that's already happened he just runs away. Thoughts?

Oh, wait, right, we're waiting for an Interlude Pt. 2 right now, aren't we? I'd actually forgotten it was a two parter...

So, what do folks think is more likely while we wait? My money is on Madara being killed, Black Zetsu throwing a private hissy fit over Minato showing up when he wasn't supposed to, and Obito being so confused by the mindfucking that's already happened he just runs away. Thoughts?
I mean, Tsume doesn't have her canine partner there. Her combat style is sorta neutered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back