• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Little Uchiha - A Naruto Quest

Funny thing. Orochimaru is still in Konoha at the moment :3
Let's hope Hibiki doesn't replace Orochimaru as 'the young Uchiha genius Orochimaru pervs on while thinking about immortality'.

...So Kushina and Mikoto were friends, and we're Itachi's official hanger-on now, so...are we going to end up meeting Kushina? We already know Minato as a guy we don't much like, but...

Let's hope Hibiki doesn't replace Orochimaru as 'the young Uchiha genius Orochimaru pervs on while thinking about immortality'.

...So Kushina and Mikoto were friends, and we're Itachi's official hanger-on now, so...are we going to end up meeting Kushina? We already know Minato as a guy we don't much like, but...
I kind of want to meet Kurama. The little demon girl, not the giant demon fox. Kurenai was kinda a bitch to her.

Ahem. Official future bodyguard and right hand man. We're so much more than a hanger-on. We're a Dragon in training.

Hey, maybe we'll make up for not getting the chance to change Sasuke's name and get to pick Naruto's, instead.

Ahem. Official future bodyguard and right hand man. We're so much more than a hanger-on. We're a Dragon in training.

Hey, maybe we'll make up for not getting the chance to change Sasuke's name and get to pick Naruto's, instead.
Yeah, yeah...bash brother's more like it than 'bodyguard', but we can't get equal billing.

As to Naruto, though... do you really think we can overwhelm the power of Jiraiya's non-smut?

You will play the Dragon trope, yes. I got the feeling from the series that Shisui had some real weight in the clan- I'm just putting a spin on that.

You won't get to change Naruto's name though. Namikaze Minato will name his son after the hero in Jiraiya's book- can't change that.

On another note, I'm planning to kill off a canon character soon.

You will play the Dragon trope, yes. I got the feeling from the series that Shisui had some real weight in the clan- I'm just putting a spin on that.

You won't get to change Naruto's name though. Namikaze Minato will name his son after the hero in Jiraiya's book- can't change that.

Minato/Madara/Obito/Hizashi/that Inuzuka, NOOOOOOOO!

Part of the reason Shisui was so hyped in-clan was the mix of Kotoamatsukami and being Shisui the Teleporter/of the Body Flicker, a boy who could match the battlefield (rather than strategic) applications of Hiraishin just by using body flicker perfectly. Plus, his seemingly perfect Uchiha-ninja philosophy, as far as the clan knew.

Oh, hey, Either Shino or Kiba is gonna lose a parent.

there better be a roll to see if he ends up a girl or boy though, actually I'd like a 1d2 for all the rookie 9 for their gender muhahaha!

Actually since naruto and sasuke both have destiny's I think a 1d7 for them is better 1-3 and 5-7 they'll end up a boy if it lands on a 4 girl.

there better be a roll to see if he ends up a girl or boy though, actually I'd like a 1d2 for all the rookie 9 for their gender muhahaha!

Actually since naruto and sasuke both have destiny's I think a 1d7 for them is better 1-3 and 5-7 they'll end up a boy if it lands on a 4 girl.
Knowing my luck, they'll all end up opposite gendered... There would be Naruko-chan running around, and then I'm sure you guys would somehow charm her with your true Uchiha bloodline- the Devilish Good Looks and Magnificient Hair.

After that I'd have to add that nsfw tag.

No gender rolls...for now. I'll think it over a bit.

Knowing my luck, they'll all end up opposite gendered... There would be Naruko-chan running around, and then I'm sure you guys would somehow charm her with your true Uchiha bloodline- the Devilish Good Looks and Magnificient Hair.

After that I'd have to add that nsfw tag.

No gender rolls...for now. I'll think it over a bit.
Eh, I'd rather keep the genders the same. But it's up to you, really.

How about, if they're already preggo/in utero, no gender rolls?

eh, if naruto did end up a girl I wouldn't go for her, I'd go for Anko, Kurenai,Shizune or Yugao personally I'd go for Yugao (cat Anbu) <3

Last edited:
Eh, I'd rather keep the genders the same. But it's up to you, really.
come on, we all know the story should have made Naru-chan a girl It would have made a lot more sense story wise and character wise. Naru had feelings for Sasu and chased, it also explains why sakura was so mean to naru she was competition. Hinata should have been a boy would have been more dramatic since as a boy he would need to be strong since he's the future clan head.

but obviously naru need to be a boy for the manga shounen and all.

come on, we all know the story should have made Naru-chan a girl It would have made a lot more sense story wise and character wise. Naru had feelings for Sasu and chased, it also explains why sakura was so mean to naru she was competition. Hinata should have been a boy would have been more dramatic since as a boy he would need to be strong since he's the future clan head.

Yeah, but then you'd do away with the homosexual subtext!

Naruto manga: shonen bullshit, stunning closeups of shocked eyes, magic eyes, eye eyes, stunning eyes, ETC, and ho-yay.

Eeehhhh. Nah.

While we're going at a month long turn-period, it might serve our understanding of things well to know how many months Hibiki is into the whole 'being four' thing...and when our birthday is in relation to admissions season for the academy.
Actually, wait.
Itachi graduated at age seven 'after a single year'.
The academy starts at age six.
..though I think Kakashi graduated at age six, so maybe it can also start at 5?

Either way... Hibiki gonna get stronk before academy.

Test out of academy on day one?

To do that I think we need to show that we at least have Genin leveled skills in Kunai, Taijustu, Ninjustu/Chakra control.

While we're going at a month long turn-period, it might serve our understanding of things well to know how many months Hibiki is into the whole 'being four' thing...and when our birthday is in relation to admissions season for the academy.
Actually, wait.
Itachi graduated at age seven 'after a single year'.
The academy starts at age six.
..though I think Kakashi graduated at age six, so maybe it can also start at 5?

Either way... Hibiki gonna get stronk before academy.

Test out of academy on day one?
The jutsu requirements will be met easily, because if we don't know them by the time we enter the Academy, we'll learn them after a single demonstration (thanks, sharingan!). We already picked up the taijutsu from our big sister. Really, the only thing we can't instantly ace is the scholary side of things, and for that, private tuition at the hands of our clan head will probably suffice.

It will severely biased in the Uchiha's favor, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back