• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Hey alexander?

You don't use the articles a or an with words like Advice. Without like a Peice of advice. or some advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to sleep after staying up and I find an update along with Smut's short story.

Also, question: when we become a Cosmic Dragon, do we keep all of the charms that we got as a Solar? Or is it all going to be replaced with new Cosmic Dragon charms?

I'm not very familiar with Exalted myself. :-X

Welcome to all of the new people that joined Alexander's quest!

From what Alexander has said, Keep

It's a Buff not a Nerf after all

EternitynChaos said:
From what Alexander has said, Keep

It's a Buff not a Nerf after all

Yep. We keep all of old stuff and get access to new charm sets thanks to having the power of
Ophis and GR inside of us.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
Why would it be a bad thing for Indra to be interested in Issei? I haven't read the manga and I'm also new here.

Light novel, not manga, you can read it here.

For now we shouldn't approach any Hindu gods, they're too much for us to handle, even canon vol 16 Issei wouldn't be able to fight them.

So why no Dragon-blooded!Issei? I think with him having Ddraig inside along being Scarlet Empress descendant is a cool thing.

touhou ranfuku said:

For now we shouldn't approach any Hindu gods, they're too much for us to handle, even canon vol 16 Issei wouldn't be able to fight them.

So why no Dragon-blooded!Issei? I think with him having Ddraig inside along being Scarlet Empress descendant is a cool thing.

To put the Hindu in perspective. They're Issbumi's last resort bosses for when he wants to end DXD cause after then they'll be no one the heroes can't beat. The Himdu God's apparently have "cheat-like powers" and Nearly half of the top ten strongest inthe world is made up of Himdu God's and both Indra and Shiva are on that list.

We have a very long way to go before we can even think of fucking with the Hindu gods. Touhou's right when he said we should avoid them.

As for Indra he's a bit of a arrogant dick and is purposefully helped the hero Faction and Hades because the conflicts they're sparking is creating strong warriors who he'll then recruit for his fight against Shiva.

Well once we turn into a primordial we are so spirit killing him and shiva.

touhou ranfuku said:

Thanks I'll be back when I've read some of them.

Well, that and I thought it would be funny to watch her chase Kenichi around with Essence powers.

You're probably right. I'm probably just as biased.

That reminds me of Mook Quest.

I'm mostly just asking for the humor value of her spazzing about the demon cat girl

Thanks I'll be back when I've read some of them.

I wonder what Berserker's been up to. I know that he's battle crazy and we gave him Essence. So What do you think he's been doing with it.

Double and triple posting are not allowed. Consider this your warning on the matter. In the future, simply click the button that lets you edit more content into a previous post.

gibbousmoons said:
Double and triple posting are not allowed. Consider this your warning on the matter. In the future, simply click the button that lets you edit more content into a previous post.
Sorry. How do I get rid of them?

I have a question. Were there any First Age Solars that didn't go batshit?
Merela didn't seem too wild. There was probably some myopia and disconnect with normal humans simply as a result of living for so long generations of normal people started to blur together, but she never seemed to do anything too crazy.

Bored. Have a new spell and two new suggested component. Inspired/Taken from Nameless Shadow Quest.

Fallen Angel Magic
[Touch of Bliss] Range: Touch (1), Duration: One Hour (9), Area: Medium sized Target (1), Control: Inspire Arousal and Bliss, Hightened Sensitivity (19), Metaspell: Speed 3, Safety, Fragile (-7), Components: 25. Rank 1 spell. Speed 3.
Description: One of the first spells create by the Fallen, this spell causes the target to experience a constant feeling of bliss and arousal, while lowering the needed stimulation to experience orgasm. As this spell was designed with the targets consent in mind, it is easily broken.

Metamagic Component:
-4 - Safety. The target may reflexively choose to be released/cancel the effects of the spell at the time of application, and throughout it's duration.
-6 - Fragile. The spell is very fragile, and easy to break. Any wielder of supernatural energies can reflexively use them to break the spell, at no cost, and antimagic will automatically cancel it, even if the spell is of a higher rank.

Meanwhile, with kinglugia....
Sacred Gear
[Crimson Cresendo] Area: 3 yard radius sphere (6). Duration: 1 Action (1). Range: Originates from caster (2). Damage: 6 LHL Slashing (18). Enhance: +4 Weapon enhancement bonus (10). Metaspell: Still, Silent, Reflexive (12). Components: 49. Rank 2 spell.
Description: Crimson Rose glows an eerie red, as its wielder spins rapidly in place, thus damaging all opponents caught within the whirlwind of death. It deals normal weapon damage, as well as an additional 6 LHL slashing damage, and enhances said weapon by +4 for the duration of the spell.

[Aura of Valour] Area: 6 yards radius sphere (11). Duration: 10 minutes (6). Range: Originates from caster (2). Control: Inspire fear and awe in targets (14). Metaspell: Silent, Still, Reflexive, Antimagic (24). Protect: Valour check aura (10). Components: 66. Rank 3 spell.
Description: The wielder of Ember Celica radiates a powerful aura which causes fear and awe from all within 6 yards of her. It also has potent anti-magic properties. Lasts for 10 minutes.

Dragon Magic
[Heavenly Dragon's Burning Wrath] Area: 6 yards radius sphere (11). Duration: Instant (0). Range: 10 yards (3). Damage: 9 LHL, 4 ticks (139). Energy: Fire (1). New Power: -2 penalty to opponents (18). Components: 172. Rank 5 spell.
Descripton: A ball of fire is hurled towards a location, thus causing a ring of supernatural fire to appear and burn all within it. Deals 9 LHL burning damage per tick for 4 ticks.

EternitynChaos said:
...You do not give Essence to Children as an experiment, I.. thats.. Gah, that's the sort of thing I'd expect from a First Age Elder, one of the Stupid Ones >.< yesh, whats next handing out Essences based WMD to kids to see what happens o_O
Why not :p ? Awaken the Essence of talented people, and see what they do with it *laugh*

Yeah, it's probably a bad idea. Then again, it's Twilight that experimented the most...
Odysseus2099 said:
To put this in perspective for non-Exalted players, I seem to recall that a modern Tank has 15 soak.
15L/23B Soak, or so say Shards of the Exalted Dream.
Smuthunter said:
Wow, you went all out for this Smuthunter. :))

Very well: in accordance with the rules put by myself. This snip is of exceptional quality and is liked by more than ten people, thus I reward it with: 2 Xp.

Seem like there are a lot of new spells being proposed. I am going to add changes to the components list, so for now please save all your ideas on your computer. When it will be possible for Issei In-Game to learn spells, you can propose them.

While I write the next post (and oh boys I am so going to have fun :)) ), I leave you with those final (for now) pieces of my imagination:

Welsh Drake Sprite
Cost: 8m, 1wp;
Mins: Essence 4;
Type: Reflexive (Step 8 )
Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious
Duration: One scene
This is a original power developed by Ddraig, one of the many tools that assisted him in his rise as the Heavenly Dragon. Upon activation small red dragons emerge from Boosted Gear's jewels and and hover around the character. When he is attacked by projectile attacks (things like physical projectiles and spells) the small dragons automatically absorb and dissipate the damage inflicted. Use of this Charm against a valid damage source reduces the post-soak damage by the Character's Essence before it is rolled. If this reduces the damage pool to zero dice, the attack is completely absorbed by the dragons. Otherwise, the remaining damage hits the character normally, leaving the small dragons untouched. During his next turn, the character may choose to add the absorbed damage to the raw damage of one attack. If he doesn't use it, the absorbed damage dissipates.

(This was inspired by Dividing Wyvern Fairy, Albion's ability that was unlocked by Issei. This is Ddraig's counterpart.

A 'What If' story...

This is what happens when ill-prepared magicians experiment with summoning and call forth a Bigger Fish than them.

When said Bigger Fish decided, before returning to his home, to leave behind an agent for when he will lead his race to the conquest of this strange, new world.

And when Destiny takes a step further, and a newborn infant is gifted by powers that should have never been mixed.

Character Sheet

Name: Issei Hyodo
Heritage: Demon-Blooded
Inheritance: OOOOO (Son of Ligier The Green Sun, Fetich Soul of the Demon City)
Motivation: Undefined

Attributes:
Physical - Secondary
Strength: OO
Dexterity: OO
Stamina: OOOO

Social - Tertiary
Charisma: OO
Manipulation: OO
Appearance: OO

Mental - Primary
Perception: OO
Intelligence: OOOO
Wits: OOO

Abilities:
Archery:
Martial Arts: O
-Melee: OOO
Thrown:
War: OO

Integrity:
Performance:
Presence: OO
Resistance: OO
Survival:

-Craft: OOO (Fire, Wood, Water)
Investigation: OO
Lore: OOO
Medicine: O
Occult:

Athletics: O
Awareness: OO
Dodge: OO
Larceny:
Stealth:

Bureaucracy:
Linguistics: O (Japanese and English)
Ride:
Sail:
Socialize:

Advantages:
Backgrounds
Resources: OO
Influence: OO
Followers: OO

Virtues:
Compassion: OO
Conviction: OOO
Temperance: OO
Valor: OO

Willpower: 7

Intimacies:
Mother (Love)
Unknown Father (Curiosity)
Objects created by him (Pride)

Essence: OO
Essence Pool: 33/33

Merits:
Enchanting Features (2pts.)

Mutations:
Breed True
Eyes of Wicked Madness
Perfect Healing Factor
Immortality
Demon-Blooded Prodigy
Walking Blasphemy

Charms:
Second Craft Excellency
Affinity Vitriol Control

[18:03] <+kinglugia> Can a Demon-Blooded learn Yozi charms?
[18:03] <+kinglugia> bii-bed? alethiophile?
[18:06] <+Nekraa> nope
[18:06] <+Nekraa> only charms that their parent demon knows
[18:09] <+kinglugia> What if the parent demon is Ligier, Nekraa?
[18:09] <+Nekraa> then the child still only can learn spirit charms with Ligier's theme

kinglugia said:
[18:03] <+kinglugia> Can a Demon-Blooded learn Yozi charms?
[18:03] <+kinglugia> bii-bed? alethiophile?
[18:06] <+Nekraa> nope
[18:06] <+Nekraa> only charms that their parent demon knows
[18:09] <+kinglugia> What if the parent demon is Ligier, Nekraa?
[18:09] <+Nekraa> then the child still only can learn spirit charms with Ligier's theme
Gotcha.

Alexander said:
Note that Ligier and his themes are the source of something like half of Malfeas's charm tree. Pretty much everything from Insignificant Embers Intuition and Green Sun Nimbus Flare, at least.

kinglugia said:
The what do you think of my and B-kun's spells? OP? Needs revision?
Need revision, because one of the changes I am going to bring is:

-Making a spell repeat damage every ticks now cost only 32 components
Smuthunter said:
Note that Ligier and his themes are the source of something like half of Malfeas's charm tree. Pretty much everything from Insignificant Embers Intuition and Green Sun Nimbus Flare, at least.
I notice. So, Vitriol is an obvious choice for Essence affinity. Anything I should know about it?

Hey Alex if you don't mind me asking how much xp do we have after Smut's omake just added 2?

Diller said:
Hey Alex if you don't mind me asking how much xp do we have after Smut's omake just added 2?
Yes, just 2.

In total you have 2 Xp. Bright training drained all available Xp

Alexander said:
Yes, just 2.

In total you have 2 Xp. Bright training drained all available Xp

Not surprised. Looking at those charms we learned and attributes we upgraded in 4 months of training it's obvious Bright-sensei put us to work.

And done. Not sure if it is an actual thing, but beside Second Craft Excellency I added Affinity Vitriol Control. It is unclear through if the chosen element must already exist through. If not I will put a Spirit version of Green Sun Nimbus Flare.

Sacred Gear
[Hellfire Blade Conjuration] Area: Conjures target (0). Duration: 10 minutes (6). Range: Personal (1). Conjure: Iron sword (15). Damage: 4 LHL (12). Energy: Fire (1). Enhance: +5 weapon enhancement, +10 weapon damage enhancement, +1 to Strength and Dexterity (50). Metaspell: Silent, Still, Reflexive (12). New power: -1 penalty to opponents, natural weapon: sword (8). Protect: +3 dice against fire attacks (60). Components: 167. Rank 5 spell.
Description: Sword Birth creates a potent sword that deals fire damage to its foes which lasts for ten minutes. It also slightly enhances the user's strength and speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back