• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Seem like there are a lot of new spells being proposed. I am going to add changes to the components list, so for now please save all your ideas on your computer. When it will be possible for Issei In-Game to learn spells, you can propose them.

Damn it Kinglugia read the posts please, its a nice idea but Alexander asked us to wait before posting anymore spell ideas

The hypothetical story would revolve around Ligier being summoned by error in the DxD Universe. After killing his summoners he spent some time studying the new world. He decided that DxD is a nice alternative as a new home for Yozi and Demons (no Geas preventing them from stepping foot on it). However, to tell the news he needed to go back to Malfeas, and he wasn't sure he could find the way back. So left some sort of beacon (a thing releasing infernal energy) and just to be sure decided to also left an agent, to open the road.

Cue his seduction (read: close brainwashing) of Miss Hyodo to bear his child.

This version of Issei has great talent in Craft and Melee, and he is also sufficiently aware of his supernatural nature that he naturally limits his interactions with other (thus preventing the chain of events that would make him a pervert). However his natural talents attract similarly interested people, and he has influence over a restrict group of people.

He also has Boosted Gear, and it works like the canon one (this story would work more like DxD than Exalted), boosting his power by draining his stamina. And yes, it also makes his Essence's attacks more powerful as well. Ddraig has no idea who or what Issei's father was, but he has no problem with Vitriol.

Issei unlocked his Sacred Gear when attacked by Raynare (who end up eating Boosted Nuclear Green Hate-Fire). He doesn't become part of Rias' Peerage. The story will be about Issei's search for the truth of his origins, and how he would react when told he is the agent of a race that want to conquer the world.

No post today.

Why?

Because parents.

Fuck that.

I will at least update the index.

Well, that sucks, but it happens, guess we will just have to wait until tomorrow ^^;

Alexander said:
Why not :p ? Awaken the Essence of talented people, and see what they do with it *laugh*

Yeah, it's probably a bad idea. Then again, it's Twilight that experimented the most...

Now that makes me curious about what would actually happen. Do you think she would go mad with power or just use it find more cats?

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone willing to try for the new nsfw scene? No one responded to alex in the thread for it.

they probably have sent him a PM, he did say its been done after all

Hey guys? Random question.

We have a long term project to not only turn Mil-Tan into a real magical girl, but make her a pretty maiden in the process.

While we have him, anyone feel like asking Azazel about if he's already made something that changes gender?

We can already make Mil-Tan a magical Girl if we make her a Half Caste, but maybe instead of that we could try teaching to to some basic magical spells as well?

Just a thought on a priority some people have completely ignored after we got it, due to brain breakage.

we already know how to change his shape, shaping effects, that's the EASY part, its the making him a magical girl thats the hard part, which is why we are researching the Evil Piece system, those are both part of the same side-quest

Darik29 said:
Hey guys? Random question.

We have a long term project to not only turn Mil-Tan into a real magical girl, but make her a pretty maiden in the process.

While we have him, anyone feel like asking Azazel about if he's already made something that changes gender?

We can already make Mil-Tan a magical Girl if we make her a Half Caste, but maybe instead of that we could try teaching to to some basic magical spells as well?

Just a thought on a priority some people have completely ignored after we got it, due to brain breakage.

It's canon that Azarael has a gender changing gun that actually works. Kiba got hit by the gun and turned into a girl that is called Yumi. You can look up the picture on Kiba's image gallery on the Highschool dxd wiki.

I personally don't think that gun would work on Mil-tan just like that, we need something more powerful, remember how Mil-tan wasn't affected by Serafall in vol 15?

here is exactly the part about us making the decision for Mil-tan

"Can I see the Evil Pieces again?" You ask Rias.

She blinks owlishly. "I don't mind, but why?"

You steal a quick glance a Kiba: after discussing you decided to try developing your own version of the Evil Pieces as a solution to Mil-tan's problem. Provided your research will not cause Bucho problems in any way, he agreed to help you.

He better keep his word this time or you will burn his ass. With gasoline.

"You know how one of my powers is to analyze any objects of magical nature? I want to test it on something more complicated than a magic circle."

"I see. I would be an interesting experiment. But despite their appearance they are very complex objects. Are you sure?"

Luckily you discussed with Bright any possible objection and a way to answer it without lying. "It would set a good measuring limit even if it fails. I think that at worst it would give me a headache."

She nods. "Alright. I confess I am curious myself." She goes to retrieve the box where she keeps her Pieces. "Ajuka-sama constantly refuses to divulge any but the basic information about his creations. I heard that many think it's a test of sort."

Interesting. Wait, if this was a game wouldn't that sound almost like... "Do you think there are hidden features that would make them more powerful?"

"Yes, it's a possibility." She flashes you her best smile as she puts down on the table the Evil Pieces' box. "Of course, I am going to try every opportunity to get there first. Are you up to the challenge Ise-kun?"

Koneko, Akeno and Kiba lean forward, clearly interested.

"Anytime!" You do a thumb-up. "Failure is just another reason to stand up and try again to get what you want."

"Good answer." She laughs. She takes out a Pawn Piece. "Let's try with a Pawn first."

"Alright." You bring your face closer to it and activate your Anima Power.

So please, just because you want to play with the bloody gender-change gun don't ignore things we are already doing >.<

EternitynChaos said:
here is exactly the part about us making the decision for Mil-tan

So please, just because you want to play with the bloody gender-change gun don't ignore things we are already doing >.<

Who are you talking to?

In case that was directed at me, I was just answering his question about whether Azarael had something to change a person's gender. You already covered why we've been examining the evil pieces so that's why I didn't mention it.

mostly talking to Darik29, its getting late and I'm getting cranky ^^ and pointless gender bender stuff has always been something that pisses me off, and it seems ever time I turn around someone is trying to bring it up, and turn Issei or someone else into a girl, its stupid, and anoying a I really wish they would just stop it already, there are plenty of stories and series that have gender bending and a focus, rather then at most of one off gag.

Issei should have this kind of body after becoming full Welsh Dragon or reborn as Great Red and Ophis spawn.

1401480615585.jpg

Eternity, I'm not doing this for pointless laughs, or turning Issei into a girl. Not least of which because Alex already came down and said Issei was never changing genders in his quest.

I'm doing this because when we met Mil-Tan, people voted to promise him not only would we figure out a way to turn him into a girl, but make him a Magical Girl as well in the process.

Not meaning to start any arguments. Just want to keep a promise made to a sad, terrifying individual.

Darik, we have every intention of doing just that, part of the Evil Piece equivalent we intend to create is going to be turning Mil-tan female with the same shaping that normally turns humans or whatever into devils, that's why we chose the Evil Pieces because while it may take a bit longer it had the best and safest results in the long term.

As for Magic, we have only just started to learn magic, we will no doubt learn much more, not only about the magic of the DxDverse but of Creation as well, so I wouldn't get to worried, we are not going for forget about it, we just need to build the tools to build the tools to build the machine to turn Mil-tan into the magical girl She has always wanted to be, and that's not something that we can so in the 39days (34days on the fight day + 5 days asleep) since our exaltation... all things considered, we have done amazingly well with how little time we have had.

You are panicing over something we have got 3 YEARS to finish, Mil-tan wants this more then anything, and is willing to wait for us to get it done properly

Hey guys, I recently had an idea about a Dragonblooded!Issei, but for some reason, when I think Dragon-Blooded, I see Boosted Gear Boosting the hell out of the Exaltation to turn Ise to have the combination anima of all 5 Elemental Dragons. Is it possible for BG to do so?

kinglugia said:
Hey guys, I recently had an idea about a Dragonblooded!Issei, but for some reason, when I think Dragon-Blooded, I see Boosted Gear Boosting the hell out of the Exaltation to turn Ise to have the combination anima of all 5 Elemental Dragons. Is it possible for BG to do so?
Anything is possible with homebrew. And there's definitely something lurking behind that last purchase of Transcendent Gaian Harmony.

Hey do you think we should build in a security feature in our Evil Pieces so that if someone uses them without our permission they explode?

Introspective Tinkerer said:
Hey do you think we should build in a security feature in our Evil Pieces so that if someone uses them without our permission they explode?
Skip it and make it so the pieces can't be used in the first place without our approval.

Also, Alexander didn't index this.
http://questionablequesting.com/index.php?topic=563.msg84904#msg84904

kinglugia said:
Also, Alexander didn't index this.
http://questionablequesting.com/index.php?topic=563.msg84904#msg84904
No, that's in the Index. It's somewhere in the Training Days II group.

Edit: Part 30, to be exact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back