• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Reintroduce ourself using our publicly known titles.
- [X] Speak to them not as their greater or their lesser, but as a young Solar meeting with those rare mortals who managed to become his peers and are thus worthy of his respect.
- [X] Give them the message the HCC asked us to.
- [X] Answer any questions they have. So long as we have the knowledge to and it wouldn't reveal anything we have chosen to not make public in the mystical community. Should they ask such politely decline to answer.

- [X] Speak to them not as their greater or their lesser, but as a young Solar meeting with those rare mortals who managed to become his peers and are thus worthy of his respect.
- [X] Answer any questions they have. So long as we have the knowledge to and it wouldn't reveal anything we have chosen to not make public in the mystical community. Should they ask such politely decline to answer.

I hope you don't mind a new person joining in...

Eler0 said:
Issei should really learn to stop the voice in his head from causing him physical pain, too. It may not be a big problem now, but once we start seriously disagreeing with her it could mean trouble.
Personally I'm a lot more concerned about her ability to trap us in our own head for as long as she wants.

I'll provide the stunt.

[X] You begin by bowing respectfully to the masters. Your knees creak at you a little but you ignore them -- you've dealt with much worse than just sitting in an uncomfortable position.

"Honored masters, thank you for taking time out of your evening to meet with me. My name is Hyoudou Issei, though in some parts of the supernatural world I am called Sekiryuutei."

{{I expect one of the masters to comment on the grandiose title, particularly Sasaki. Use this line if they do, otherwise ignore it}} You laugh good-naturedly. "Yeah, I'm told I have big shoes to fill. I'm doing my best on that end, but I still have a long ways to go. However I didn't come to talk about myself."

You draw the folder of images that Sayanomiya-san gave you out of your bag and present the evidence, sliding it across the dojo floor to Master Furinji.

"My visit this evening concerns the organization known as Yami. The Committee has evidence that Yami has come into contact with another group called Reunion, a Korean organization which is deeply involved with the study and use of supernatural martial arts. They have shown the ability to train others in their use in a very short time frame, and the Committee is concerned that Yami may begin using these arts to advance their agenda. In the worst case they might already be doing so."

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Smuthunter

It's alright all, we all make mistake. I should know.

Smut you are awesome.

And damn, I think this is the first time ever that something I came up with was voted on.

Least Devotee said:
Smut you are awesome.

And damn, I think this is the first time ever that something I came up with was voted on.

If so congrats on your first bandwagon.

- [X] Smuthunter stunt

[X] Smuthunter stunt

[X] Smuthunter stunt

do you think we should show them partial mutation say scales? or just the eyes going different to show we are not lying?

noahgab1133 said:
do you think we should show them partial mutation say scales? or just the eyes going different to show we are not lying?
Cheap theatrics aren't going to impress anybody. The masters know we're with the supernatural world and acknowledged its existence. We don't need to prove to them that we're really a dragon or anything like that.

Good point. Hopefully Issei will get a chance to train with them and get some xp.

Smuthunter said:
"Honored masters, thank you for taking time out of your evening to meet with me. My name is Hyoudou Issei, though in some parts of the supernatural world I am called Sekiryuutei."
Might want to replace that "Sekiryuutei" part with that... what is it, again? Sun Dragon Emperor? Isn't he more known, by that title?

Selias said:
Might want to replace that "Sekiryuutei" part with that... what is it, again? Sun Dragon Emperor? Isn't he more known, by that title?

among the Devils yeah, not among earth's mortal inhabants, magical or not

Don't we have an agenda we need to push? Specifically the one of setting the on yami and into closer work with the History compilation comittee?

Larekko12 said:
Don't we have an agenda we need to push? Specifically the one of setting the on yami and into closer work with the History compilation comittee?

They are Already firmly against Yami Larekko, that is the primary foe they HAVE, the whole reason we are coming to them is because of that, we are talking to them because Yami is starting to get into the supernatural side of things, we are not stupid, and the Masters are not stupid, please, for the love of god stop treating everyone like they are

Alexander said:
...Maybe creating a set of special Charms similar to his own but not related, so they're free of robo-cancer? I mean the Charms of the Alchemical have to have come from somewhere.

Alchemical charms are not learned but built. Like the Alchemicals themselves they need to be built by mortal hands.

Larekko12 said:

our basic objective for is alerting them to Yami's actions, anything beyond that is an optional bonus.

[X] Smuthunter as well.

We are kinda looking to recruit them for an upcoming fight with Yami, on the HCC's behalf. Or at least be able to call them an ally. The specifics aren't really our problem, we're just there to open a line of communication.

Stunt:
[X] You begin by bowing respectfully to the masters. Your knees creak at you a little but you ignore them -- you've dealt with much worse than just sitting in an uncomfortable position.

{{I expect one of the masters to comment on the grandiose title, particularly Sasaki. Use this line if they do, otherwise ignore it}} You laugh good-naturedly. "Yeah, I'm told I have big shoes to fill. I'm doing my best on that end, but I still have a long ways to go. However I didn't come to talk about myself."

You draw the folder of images that Sayanomiya-san gave you out of your bag and present the evidence, sliding it across the dojo floor to Master Furinji.

"My visit this evening concerns the organization known as Yami. The Committee has evidence that Yami has come into contact with another group called Reunion, a Korean organization which is deeply involved with the study and use of supernatural martial arts. They have shown the ability to train others in their use in a very short time frame, and the Committee is concerned that Yami may begin using these arts to advance their agenda. In the worst case they might already be doing so."

[X] Give them the message the HCC asked us to.

Not sure why we'd give our titles. It seems kind of self-aggrandizing, which in Japan is a big no-no.

[X] Smuthunter Stunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back