• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Reintroduce ourself using our publicly known titles.
- [X] Speak to them not as their greater or their lesser, but as a young Solar meeting with those rare mortals who managed to become his peers and are thus worthy of his respect.
- [X] Give them the message the HCC asked us to.
- [X] Answer any questions they have. So long as we have the knowledge to and it wouldn't reveal anything we have chosen to not make public in the mystical community. Should they ask such politely decline to answer.

[X] Smuthunter Stunt

Eler0 said:
That could also be an option, get Laughing Wounds Form and get dice bonuses instead of penalties when Bright beats him (or he's otherwise in pain).
It says something about Exalted as a game, that even sado-masochism can become a weapon in battle. :))
cyberswordsmen said:
Alchemical charms are not learned but built. Like the Alchemicals themselves they need to be built by mortal hands.
Right, forgot that.
Odysseus2099 said:
Not sure why we'd give our titles. It seems kind of self-aggrandizing, which in Japan is a big no-no.
It's the truth, so there is nothing wrong with that. At least I see it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not like they are titles we have made up for ourselves, or even given ourselves, they are titles Other people are calling us, and that we are known by, theres a difference

EternitynChaos said:
It's not like they are titles we have made up for ourselves, or even given ourselves, they are titles Other people are calling us, and that we are known by, theres a difference

Yeah, but it's not really relevant to the topic at hand, so it seems like we're just putting it in to show off. You're right that it would be even worse if we made them up ourselves, but this conversation isn't about us, it's about Yami and Reunion. Plus they're not part of the Supernatural community, so saying we're the Sekiryuutei doesn't give them any useful information.

...Yes it kinda is, after all its WHY the HCC is sending us here in the first place rather then one of there innumerable other agents, because we actually matter to people, how hard is that to understand, and while they may not be part of the Supernatural Community they will have heard of the Sekiryuutei as damn near EVERYONE has, its a thing ok.

Chaos is right. That guy from HCC outright stated that they want Issei to help them out specifically because he is the Sekiryuutei. Not because he's Issei, not because he's skilled or experienced, not because he has a yatagarasu or anything like that. He's the Sekiryuutei, wielder of one of the most infamous Longinus-type Sacred Gears in existence. It ain't unlikely that even someone with a shallow understanding of the supernatural had heard of it. Besides, we're not making our title the topic of the conversation. We're just letting them know we're not just some random messenger. In a way, it's also an explanation why someone as young as Issei was chosen as a messenger/mediator in a matter of such importance. If the masters do know of the Sekiryuutei, this could be our chance to show them that HCC is serious about this by sending a distinguished individual. Besides, you will notice that Smuthunter wrote the stunt in a way that displays Issei's humility in regards to his title, and immediately switches to the topic he wants to present rather than dwell on it.

- [X] Speak to them not as their greater or their lesser, but as a young Solar meeting with those rare mortals who managed to become his peers and are thus worthy of his respect.
- [X] Answer any questions they have. So long as we have the knowledge to and it wouldn't reveal anything we have chosen to not make public in the mystical community. Should they ask such politely decline to answer.
20 - Least Devotee, Silversun17, Eler0, MerelysSoul, EternitynChaos, cross_grave, Smuthunter, Unelemental, Diller, Nyrath, noahgab1133, overmind, Justbrowsing, Silver W. King, Walkir, Noctum, Deathwings, megrisvernin, kaciw, Pensive Rumination

+ stunt:
[X] You begin by bowing respectfully to the masters. Your knees creak at you a little but you ignore them -- you've dealt with much worse than just sitting in an uncomfortable position.

"Honored masters, thank you for taking time out of your evening to meet with me. My name is Hyoudou Issei, though in some parts of the supernatural world I am called Sekiryuutei."

{{I expect one of the masters to comment on the grandiose title, particularly Sasaki. Use this line if they do, otherwise ignore it}} You laugh good-naturedly. "Yeah, I'm told I have big shoes to fill. I'm doing my best on that end, but I still have a long ways to go. However I didn't come to talk about myself."

You draw the folder of images that Sayanomiya-san gave you out of your bag and present the evidence, sliding it across the dojo floor to Master Furinji.

"My visit this evening concerns the organization known as Yami. The Committee has evidence that Yami has come into contact with another group called Reunion, a Korean organization which is deeply involved with the study and use of supernatural martial arts. They have shown the ability to train others in their use in a very short time frame, and the Committee is concerned that Yami may begin using these arts to advance their agenda. In the worst case they might already be doing so."
16 - Least Devotee, Smuthunter, EternitynChaos, Unelemental, MerelysSoul, Diller, Nyrath, noahgab1133, Justbrowsing, Silver W. King, Walkir, Noctum, Deathwings, megrisvernin, kaciw, Pensive Rumination

[X] Give them the message the HCC asked us to.
1 - Odysseus2099

Well Plan Least-Smut is currently winning by a landslide.

Odysseus2099 said:
Yeah, but it's not really relevant to the topic at hand, so it seems like we're just putting it in to show off. You're right that it would be even worse if we made them up ourselves, but this conversation isn't about us, it's about Yami and Reunion. Plus they're not part of the Supernatural community, so saying we're the Sekiryuutei doesn't give them any useful information.

It's basically like giving out a business card. It would have all your official titles on it, so I don't see why it would be a big deal.

And Japanese are the epitome of culture that gives out business cards. (Speaking of which, we should totally get some made so we can give them out.

Adyen said:
It's basically like giving out a business card. It would have all your official titles on it, so I don't see why it would be a big deal.

And Japanese are the epitome of culture that gives out business cards. (Speaking of which, we should totally get some made so we can give them out.

Seeing as everybody and their mother have been trying to recruit us that's not a bad idea.

We should have Eiko make it too just to see what she would put on it.

Diller said:
Seeing as everybody and their mother have been trying to recruit us that's not a bad idea.

We should have Eiko make it too just to see what she would put on it.

They're going to be SO over the top...

"Issei Hyodo
Harem Master and Lord Over All (women)"

[X] Smuthunter Stunt

well touhou posted this in SB DxD thread and it gave me ideas!

1.) Shidou Touji.
Irina's dad. He was a former exorcist but now works as a father of the Protestant Church.
He was one of the person Masaomi was after.

2.) Yaegaki Masaomi.
The resurrected "Revenger" who uses the Kusanagi. He was originally affilliated with the Church but was killed by them for falling in love with the previous Devil that governed the Kuou Town. The woman was from the House of Belial and she was the Champion's cousin. She was killed by the member of House of Bael(not Belial).

3.) The First Head of the House of Bael (Not the current who is Sairaorg's father, but the very first Bael).
He's the one who stands at the top of the "Bael faction". He is basically the Devil with the highest power(authority) that even surpasses the current Maou. He was also the one related with the incident that involved the assassination of Masaomi and his lover. He asks Ise to think about becoming a Maou along with Sairaorg.

The new ORC president is Asia. The new vice-president is Kiba.
Apart from Xenovia, there are other people who is up for the selection to become the Student President. One of them being Hanakai from the Sitri group.

Power-ups:
1.) Irina gets her own "Holy-sword". The Holy-sword she was given is called Hauteclere. A legendary sword that was used by the partner of Roland(the first wielder of Durandal). So
2.) Ise gets a new ability called "Penetrate". It allows his attack to hit his opponents. Ise uses it punch Rizevim around. Just like how Tobi from Naruto acted goofy, Rizevim has a serious personality under his goofy attitude.
Ise later used the "Penetrate" ability to "see through" Gabriel's clothes and became the first man to see them. Ise says it was beyond magnificent and that it was the best one he ever saw. He wanted to call her breast the "Chichigami".

Also Fafnir snaps against Rizevim for slapping Asia. He was acting as a shield for Asia since Rizevim was attacking her. He got damaged badly. But after he snapped, not only he break Lilith's guard and smacked her away, but he also tore off Rizevim's arm(Though Rizevim later healed his arm).

Next volume (v19) will have the appearance of the previous Durandal wielder. That person was said to have a very high compatibility with Durandal, and Azazel sees that person as a threat if that person was to wield Ex-Durandal. So v19 will be Xenovia's volume.

maybe we can develop a charm that will allow us to ignore soak XD

also apparently gabriel is op in terms of appearance XD

noahgab1133 said:
well touhou posted this in SB DxD thread and it gave me ideas!

1.) Shidou Touji.
Irina's dad. He was a former exorcist but now works as a father of the Protestant Church.
He was one of the person Masaomi was after.

2.) Yaegaki Masaomi.
The resurrected "Revenger" who uses the Kusanagi. He was originally affilliated with the Church but was killed by them for falling in love with the previous Devil that governed the Kuou Town. The woman was from the House of Belial and she was the Champion's cousin. She was killed by the member of House of Bael(not Belial).

3.) The First Head of the House of Bael (Not the current who is Sairaorg's father, but the very first Bael).
He's the one who stands at the top of the "Bael faction". He is basically the Devil with the highest power(authority) that even surpasses the current Maou. He was also the one related with the incident that involved the assassination of Masaomi and his lover. He asks Ise to think about becoming a Maou along with Sairaorg.

The new ORC president is Asia. The new vice-president is Kiba.
Apart from Xenovia, there are other people who is up for the selection to become the Student President. One of them being Hanakai from the Sitri group.

Power-ups:
1.) Irina gets her own "Holy-sword". The Holy-sword she was given is called Hauteclere. A legendary sword that was used by the partner of Roland(the first wielder of Durandal). So
2.) Ise gets a new ability called "Penetrate". It allows his attack to hit his opponents. Ise uses it punch Rizevim around. Just like how Tobi from Naruto acted goofy, Rizevim has a serious personality under his goofy attitude.
Ise later used the "Penetrate" ability to "see through" Gabriel's clothes and became the first man to see them. Ise says it was beyond magnificent and that it was the best one he ever saw. He wanted to call her breast the "Chichigami".

Also Fafnir snaps against Rizevim for slapping Asia. He was acting as a shield for Asia since Rizevim was attacking her. He got damaged badly. But after he snapped, not only he break Lilith's guard and smacked her away, but he also tore off Rizevim's arm(Though Rizevim later healed his arm).

Next volume (v19) will have the appearance of the previous Durandal wielder. That person was said to have a very high compatibility with Durandal, and Azazel sees that person as a threat if that person was to wield Ex-Durandal. So v19 will be Xenovia's volume.

maybe we can develop a charm that will allow us to ignore soak XD

also apparently gabriel is op in terms of appearance XD
*read this*

*read other spoilers of vol.18*

*take a lesson from Malfeas and explode in hate-fire with the force of ten thousand dying suns*

That's it. I declare the world in this quest a AU (in case it wasn't clear yet). And I denounce everything that happen post vol.16.

And I swear...I am going to take everything Ishibumi did, do the exact opposite and make it better!!!

Alexander said:
*read this*

*read other spoilers of vol.18*

*take a lesson from Malfeas and explode in hate-fire with the force of ten thousand dying suns*

That's it. I declare the world in this quest a AU (in case it wasn't clear yet). And I denounce everything that happen post vol.16.

And I swear...I am going to take everything Ishibumi did, do the exact opposite and make it better!!!
Question. Why?

Noctum said:
Why? I am the only one that look at DxD recent development and find it utterly ridiculous, way past hilarious and straight into sad and offensive?

Because it's how I feel.

Alexander said:
Why? I am the only one that look at DxD recent development and find it utterly ridiculous, way past hilarious and straight into sad and offensive?

Because it's how I feel.

Well to be honest I don't read DxD I just follow the quest because you're a good writer Alex. By the way are you ever gonna continue you Tower of God Quest?

Alexander said:

Because it's how I feel.

It's important for DxD to keep its comedy, but really, I don't know if the development at this point suits the theme of the story, things like death, revenge, tragedy of the past, hatred, gray/gray moral, etc is starting to show itself, admittedly this would give Issei and his team character development, at a cost of comedy, also there's a theory that Raiser just activated his death flag.

Raiser will have a Rating Game with Belial, the traitor in the future, now okay on Rating Game you don't die but the repeat of Diodora and the attack that's so powerful like Issei or Rias could make all odds come.

Also Alexander, whenever I can receive my chap 4?

Someone explain what's got Alexander worked up?

part of the problem, and it could be just me, is things seem to have taken a turn for GrimDerp, I wouldn't know as I've yet to actually read anything more then has been posted here but from what has been said here that's what it seems to me /shrug

@Alexander + touhou
Chapter 4? ...Sounds interesting. What is it?
@that new stuff touhou posted on SB DxD thread
Huh, so that's the feeling of wrongness came from. Grimderp again. Let's hope we do not enter horror mode again.

kinglugia said:
@Alexander + touhou
Chapter 4? ...Sounds interesting. What is it?
@that new stuff touhou posted on SB DxD thread
Huh, so that's the feeling of wrongness came from. Grimderp again. Let's hope we do not enter horror mode again.

Oh that's Ishibumi was once a horror writer right? He could be using this arc to "get back in the zone" for a new horror series.

Though to be honest it doesn't seem to be getting that much darker, let's remember DXD has never been complete sunshine and rainbows.

The first chapter ends with the Main Character dying, later in the 1 vol he initially fails to save Asia and has to see her die before his eyes, The traumatic childhoods, that Kiba,Akeno,Gasoer, amd Koneko all had before joining Rias peerage, The tramua Raynare left with Ise, Gasper when he goes "Alucard" on people, what the piece of shit Diodora does to church girls and tried to do with Asia,"Asia's "second death" which lead to Juggernaut drive, Ise's second death being the cliffhanger in vol 11, the reactions everyone had to his death in vol 12(Asia had be talked out of committing suicide to join Ise for God's sake), the way Vali's own father treated him,

DXD behind all the laughs has some really fucked up shit going on in it.

Now for other spoilers. That Pentrate ability does fight the theme of Albion amd Ddraig being opposites. Ddraig would favor an ability that let's you ignore defense. Of course Ise would use it for something like that lol. Irina's holy sword does fit the fact she and Xenovia are partners and the fact she was Ise's first kiss is probably going to cause hilarious reactions with the other girls. PROPS to Fafnir for showing that despite that panties thing he is still a goddamn dragon king. Smacked Lilith aside and tore Rivziem's hand off for hitting Asia. I wonder if that along with Ise's Pentrate ability affecting him is what made Rivziem serious. Also I wonder what the previous wielder of Durandal was like if Azarael doesn't want them to have Ex-durandal.

@Diller

The rebellion of the sacred gear users turned into stray devils after the unfair treatment of the masters, the discrimination to the sacred gear users before they met Cao Cao, the past of Vali, the extinction of dragon that forced a dragon king to abandon his title, the blood war of the Devil (mainly revolved around Grayfia and Sirzechs, it hasn't been mentioned but Grayfia did marry her enemy in the end), the noble thingy in the devil social, the rejection of worship after Christian invaded other mythologies. Well there's many things once you ignore the comedy and parody.

One of the reasons I like it: there's a lot things going on in the background that are hinted at.

touhou ranfuku said:
@Diller

The rebellion of the sacred gear users turned into stray devils after the unfair treatment of the masters, the discrimination to the sacred gear users before they met Cao Cao, the past of Vali, the extinction of dragon that forced a former dragon king to abandon his title, the blood war of the Devil (mainly revolved around Grayfia and Sirzechs, it hasn't been mentioned but Grayfia did marry her enemies in the end), the noble thingy in the devil social, the rejection of worship after Christian invaded other mythologies. Well there's many things once you ignore the comedy and parody.

Hell DXD actually kind of looks like a horror series mixed with a comedy and

Well actually it's alot like the real world. There are things that have happened to people you know but never would've guessed from their demeanor or happening in the background that you have no idea of til later.

Still what happens in vol 18 is actually on par for DXD. Plus it still obviously has comedy in it(lol at what Ise does with his new ability. That is so Ise)

Yeah, I'm really confused as to how this is any darker than, say, Kiba's back story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back