• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X]Plan Staplesdex2
"Some business for the masters. It's a bit private so I won't reveal anything."
+ [X] Ask the granddaughter how her friends training has been going, it's rather obvious he's just started after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know it would be funny to ask him when he's going to go into heavy training and him freaking out because we consider what he's doing light training.

[X]Plan Staplesdex2
+ [X] Ask the granddaughter how her friends training has been going, it's rather obvious he's just started after all.

[X]Plan Staplesdex2

Seriously you've added Veritas too (it is admittedly one of my favorite manga but still), at this point I'm wondering when Saitama from One Punch Man is going to show up.

[X]Plan Staplesdex2

EDIT:
[X] "Just delivering message to the masters, you know, an odd job while resting from training..."

[X]"Speaking of training, I saw him a few days ago, pulling a guy on a tire, and now this... Nice routine, but when does he graduate from the beginner's course?"

[X]Plan Staplesdex2

Introspective Tinkerer said:
you know it would be funny to ask him when he's going to go into heavy training and him freaking out because we consider what he's doing light training.

That's what the "it's rather obvious he's just started after all' is supposed to imply. >:D

[X] "Just delivering message to the masters, you know, an odd job while resting from training..."

"Speaking of training, I saw him a few days ago, pulling a guy on a tire, and now this... Nice routine, but when does he graduate from the beginner's course?"

Do you think the Masters would freak out if they found out that we became a Master level martial artist in only a month?

[X]"Speaking of training, I saw him a few days ago, pulling a guy on a tire, and now this... Nice routine, but when does he graduate from the beginner's course?"

I think we should try to get training from hell from ryozanpaku. Throw, war, melee, lore, medicine, physical and mental stats, archery, survival, athletes, awareness, dodge, stealth, and linguistics are all available here. I kind of want to see how they would turn some of those into hell training also.

[X]Plan Staplesdex2

-I didn't know about this dojo, but the higher ups back home apparently trade training techniques on occasion. Maybe we could spar later, not as a challenger but as a fellow martial artist?

Fellgar said:
I think we should try to get training from hell from ryozanpaku. Throw, war, melee, lore, medicine, physical and mental stats, archery, survival, athletes, awareness, dodge, stealth, and linguistics are all available here. I kind of want to see how they would turn some of those into hell training also.
After we train the hacking charms. And crafting charms. And Occult charms. We're a Twilight, not a Dawn, we should act like it.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
Is their training really from hell for us anymore considering what we went through with Azazel?
Its... not quite as bad... I think. I think they had sharks chasing him during his beginners course, but it was only one I think. And his masters pulled his ass out after a little while. But, again, he's only a beginner and not very (inately) talented at MA, just really good at not stopping, so he takes longer to train than most mortals and Issei in turn blows even geniuses and prodigies out of the water.

Its kind of hard to compare Azazel and the Masters I guess, but I'd put them in the same league... Azazel has just had a lot more time to perfect his methods I think.

I was bringing it up more to distract Keichi, freezing his thoughts on "Oh God no, there are more training techniques? How will they make them worse than they are now!? You mean there are other people who come up with this madness!?!"

That should keep him sufficiently distracted from figuring out exactly why we are here talking to the masters.

Odysseus2099 said:
After we train the hacking charms. And crafting charms. And Occult charms. We're a Twilight, not a Dawn, we should act like it.
To bad we can't trading from hell those, otherwise I would put them forward. So if the option is training from hell or regular training I would rather taken the training from hell, its quicker... And more relevant given how we are in a shonen world. You know a world with a ton of fighting? How are hacking and crafting charms relevant in a fight, those fights only get tougher you know.

you know we could always ask bright to help teach us crafting and spells. I'm sure she'd be happy to help.

noahgab1133 said:
you know we could always ask bright to help teach us crafting and spells. I'm sure she'd be happy to help.

Nah I think she could train us in anything, it just wouldn't be training from hell, which fives extra experience and cuts down the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back