• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Introspective Tinkerer said:
[X] Give her a cookie.

Lol you goddamn troll. I don't think we even have cookies

Edited ninjaed

So guys what should we ask for in return in case we do fight her?

nightblade said:
We didn't say anything about her being a girl. Heck we can mention one of our teachers is a woman. Unless she is on Odin's level she's not going to win. Speaking of Odin is there a reason we don't have pictures of him, Freya, and Loki Alex with all the other characters?

I think Sliver's point is that blowing her off will only make her want to fight us even more.

[X] Deadpan look. "That's the same thing."
-[X] You sigh before a line from an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will not bother me with joining Ragnarok again... Also, you won't tell your bosses that you saw me."
--[X] If she doesn't agree with the conditions, then point out that you'll refuse. What does making one-sided wagers say about her?

[X] There is really no point in us fighting. Unless you can beat Odin you won't have a chance against me at all. He is the only one my age as well my age that I have met that has a chance to beat me.

Diller said:
Lol you goddamn troll.

So guys what should we ask for in return in case we do fight her?

I think Sliver's point is that blowing her off will only make her want to fight us even more.
You don't see her challenging the upper levels of Ragnorock cause she knows she won't win against them.

[X] you have to raise an eyebrow at her challenge, but then a line of an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will serve to me as you wanted me to serve you."

Ninja-ed.

Been watching too much No Game No Life, as you guys no doubt can tell...

nightblade said:
You don't see her challenging the upper levels of Ragnorock cause she knows she won't win against them.

She has no idea how strong we are though. She might think she could take us or that we're bluffing. I mean she already knee we're the only guy to ever blow off joining Ragnarok and get away with it.

[X] "How about if I win, you become my subordinate?" You joke as your body turns around and you laugh a little, silly girl doesn't know what she facing, no need to take it seriously, as she shouts to you you pick up your speed and disappear leaving her behind confusing what just happened.

I kind of want Issei to chuckle, and pat her on the head, before leaving. On the other hand, though, I really like Kisara.

You know I'm surprised she wasn't affected by our appearance. We're at the level that we can cause car accidents because people are paying us more attention than the road if I'm remembering correctly.

How about we climb up into the tree and tell her we'll fight her if she manages to reach us.

"So what? Are you going to beat me until I join?"

"Nothing so crude." She smirks, assuming a combat stance. "We fight. If I win, you will become my subordinate!"

So... Anyone feel like pointing out it's still trying to beat Issei up to force him to join?

We can point out her hypocrisy after we've rendered her harmless. The Harem must be fed, and Issei shall feed it unwittingly.

Carrnage said:
How about we climb up into the tree and tell her we'll fight her if she manages to reach us.

I love your idea, but change from the tree to the roof where we just got the cat, then again please remember that we need MORE time to do our own business, Kisara is just another girl, no need to take our time playing with her, then again in the future if we manage to beat Freya I'm pretty sure we can attract her again.

Megaolix said:
So... Anyone feel like pointing out it's still trying to beat Issei up to force him to join?
Beating him until he joins implies torture, though. The second one is a challenge, with him joining if she wins.

-[X] You sigh before remembering a line of an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will serve to me as you wanted me to serve you."

Diller said:
She has no idea how strong we are though. She might think she could take us or that we're bluffing. I mean she already knee we're the only guy to ever blow off joining Ragnarok and get away with it.
We refused Odin to his face. That should tell her we are out of her league.

-[X] You sigh before remembering a line of an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

Changed, see below.

Re: nightblade: Yeah, it says something about her intelligence, or arrogance, that that seems not to have occurred to her - or maybe she's affected by our appearance in an unexpected way.

nightblade said:
We refused Odin to his face. That should tell her we are out of her league.
I don't think that would stop her.

Also she might take our refusal to fight, that we are bluffing, and challenge us anyway. That's just the type of person she is.

Its best to either answer the challenge and end it quickly, or run away very fast so she realizes that she simply can't make us fight her if we don't want to.

Guys, small problem with turning the wager back on her. No only she's going to not be happy at all about it, but remembering forcing her with us is also forcing her into the supernatural against her will. Do we really have to do that now when we're not even going to be staying at our place for a while?

She should have thought about that before threatening the guy that tried to help her. I mean not only is it rude, it's also stupid you don't just threaten strangers, you don't know what they're capable of. We're basically doing her a favor and making sure she doesn't get eaten or something.

Well, this should be amusing "Hi Odin, yeah, sorry just stole your kitten, sorry but she wouldn't take no for an answer."
Also this makes me happy Orichalcum Fists of Battle only does the essences flare thing when your using it on things that make it ping holy, so we don't need to worry about using it if we want to or not. Also, Yang is going to think she is adorable ^^;

-[X] You sigh before a line from an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will not bother me with joining Ragnarok again... Also, you won't tell your bosses that you saw me."
--[X] If she doesn't agree with the conditions, then point out that you'll refuse. What does making one-sided wagers say about her?

Introspective Tinkerer said:
She should have thought about that before threatening the guy that tried to help her. I mean not only is it rude, it's also stupid you don't just threaten strangers, you don't know what they're capable of.
Just because what we did was stupid doesn't justify being as bad as her.

Megaolix said:
Guys, small problem with turning the wager back on her. No only she's going to not be happy at all about it, but remembering forcing her with us is also forcing her into the supernatural against her will. Do we really have to do that now when we're not even going to be staying at our place for a while?
Come on, what's the worst that can happen? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver W. King said:
Come on, what's the worst that can happen? :p
And that kind of attitude is why I will NOT support it. SB-grade level of carelessness right here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back