• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Silver W. King said:
Nah, I like Kenichi and Miu together. They're cute like that.

Also it kinda undermines the reason he did martial arts in the first place.

... To get laid?

Truly, he is Issei's brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disminded said:
Blasphemy. Ukita can have the other one (Shiratori, I think). Kisara is far too awesome to waste on him.

No, Ukita can't get Shiratori if he doesn't pursuit Kisara in the first place, he's another dense harem protag in the era of classic harem so better leave Kisara with him, and what's you see in Kisara?

I know that we won't steal anyone's girl but smut is suggesting that we give up a girl that is free, what is this insanity?

touhou ranfuku said:
No, Ukita can't get Shiratori if he doesn't pursuit Kisara in the first place, he's another dense harem protag in the era of classic harem so better leave Kisara with him, and what's you see in Kisara?
Legs. Also like a cat, you kinda feel like you want to pet her.

There's that too, she just wants to make you either cuddle her or sex her up, sometimes simultaneously.

touhou ranfuku said:

Tomboy fetish?

More seriously, I like her attitude and the way she switches from breaking people's arms with her kicks to "Oh! Kitty!!!" at the drop of a hat.

Smuthunter said:
>Hook Kisara up with Kenichi
>Get a Miu

I like this plan better.
>Hook that girl from the gardening club up with Kenichi
>Get a Miu
>Get a Kisara
>Get a Shigure

I like this plan better.

Why bother with that while clearly you know you're gonna get Blake, Koneko and Kuroka?

Personally, I want Miu and Kenichi together, and to pursue Shigure.

I am ambivalent about Kisara, but I don't think fighting her is a good idea. If she is truly like a cat, the best way to get her to like you is to ignore her, not aggressively "make her a subordinate."

I'm gonna be completely inappropriate right now and quote Tucker from RvB, ahem, "Women are like Voltron the more you hook up the better it is." ugh I feel unclean.

Eh, let Kenichi have Miu. I like Kisara and Freya (always forget her actual name) much better. :D

HypoSoc said:
Personally, I want Miu and Kenichi together, and to pursue Shigure.

I am ambivalent about Kisara, but I don't think fighting her is a good idea. If she is truly like a cat, the best way to get her to like you is to ignore her, not aggressively "make her a subordinate."

Eh. I'm all for releasing her from that obligation after we beat her. If she really wants to go with us, the bet just gives her an excuse, even after we release her.

Ooh we can have our condition if we win is that she has come over to our house to have dinner with everyone, every once in while. You know to make some friends. She doesn't really have many friends before Kenichi and the gang. I feel sad now.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
Ooh we can have our condition if we win is that she has come over to our house to have dinner with everyone, every once in while. You know to make some friends. She doesn't really have many friends before Kenichi and the gang. I feel sad now.

Leave that to HSDK canon, we have works to do.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
Smuthunter, you do your avatar a disservice what would Rance do if he was in Issei's position?
Ditch the ugly chick, go for the hot one.

Seriously, Kisara does nothing for me. I don't even really want her to be a recurring character, much less a harem girl.

Huh... I was just looking at some pictures of Kisara, and I noticed something. She has slit pupils. I wonder if that will translate into inhuman ancestry, in this quest.

Selias said:
Huh... I was just looking at some pictures of Kisara, and I noticed something. She has slit pupils. I wonder if that will translate into inhuman ancestry, in this quest.

I think that's normal, you know every time masters fight they always have laser eyes.

Selias said:

Hmmm... Maybe a totemic possession sort of thing? She created a martial art aroud moving like a cat. Maybe it's not so much a martial art as allowing her totem animal to possess her for a little while...

I wonder if we could help her develop the Nekoken?

[X] Plan Staplesdex2:
-[X] You pointed at something behind at Kisara's back and shout, "KITTY!"

While she's distracted you quickly escape with her none the wiser.

For Issei he does have a good tactical mind. Doing this is par for course for him.

staplesdex2 said:
[X] Plan Staplesdex2:
-[X] You pointed at something behind at Kisara's back and shout, "KITTY!"

While she's distracted you quickly escape with her none the wiser.

For Issei he does have a good tactical mind. Doing this is par for course for him.
But that would be cruel, Kisara loves cats.

You do realise we can't lie to save our life right, and that plan firmly falls under Manipulation, which we suck horribly at yeah? that is not only a bad plan, its a bad plan that has us acting out of character

EternitynChaos said:
You do realise we can't lie to save our life right, and that plan firmly falls under Manipulation, which we suck horribly at yeah? that is not only a bad plan, its a bad plan that has us acting out of character

In canon vol 13 Issei told Raiser that Rias' oppai was behind him so he could have a clean shot, it's not OOC.

acting out of character as in WE DON'T KNOW KISARA IS CAT-CRAZY, seriously how hard is that to understand, yes we know she likes cats, but we have no idea that she likes them enough for that trick to have any chance of working, even if we could lie well enough to pull it off

again why are you guys against adding kisara? Isn't issei goal to have a harem ???

though i admit shigure is best girl out of all HSDK girls. What happened the last few updates its like you guys had a 180 degree turn in goals :-\

Besides I want to see the fallout when we start converting ragnarock to our side. A solar needs an army at least until we hit cosmic dragon.

Also I had a hilarious idea for an omake of azazel trying to make robots that mimic isseis fighting style to at least pacify vali and train fallen angel troops only for them to turn on him when he tries to make them use a poor mans attempt at essence.

noahgab1133 said:
again why are you guys against adding kisara? Isn't issei goal to have a harem ???
You're assuming we want every girl we meet to be in the harem. The only HSDK girl I want is Miu, the rest can fuck off.

No Shigure, I don't care that you have oppai. Lose the perpetual stoner look, then maybe we'll talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back