• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

nightblade said:
It's beyond that. Anytime someone brings it up or mentions it you come in here and be rude as hell to people about it as possible till they drop it or don't vote for it. I like Shigure and Freya. And if you still can't see why how you acted was wrong next time you suggest a girl I don't like that you do I'm going to act just like you did.
No, I'm not going to let you use me as an excuse to be an ass. Go back through my posts and point out where exactly I have been rude in this discussion. All I see is a bit of profanity, and if that's what you're so offended by then I'm going to laugh until I cry and then never pay attention to your complaints again.

Why are so many of you talking about adding girls to the Heram forgetting the number one rule. You don't steal girls from other people. That means that pretty much everyone in this cross over is off limits.

Also Smut why on earth do you want Miu?

We already know who is going to try to get together with who in the future. Just because we got here before it happens isn't a excuse to try to steal girl.

Coker said:
Why are so many of you talking about adding girls to the Heram forgetting the number one rule. You don't steal girls from other people. That means that pretty much everyone in this cross over is off limits.

Also Smut why on earth do you want Miu?
She's the only girl in the HSDK cast that I find reasonably attractive. She has a fun and quirky personality and is a bit of a space case. She's not a character I would obsess over getting the way I would over Rias or Koneko, but if we only pull one girl into the harem from this plot I would want it to be her. The problem of NTRing her away from Kenichi is the main obstacle to that, but also really the only one.

So, if Miu is the only one you like, what's your problem with Renka? *who's probably the only other one of the girls who are there now who are not a part of Yomi I think are worth looking at Miu not counted for previous mentioned reasons* mostly curious right now more then anything /laugh

Coker said:
We already know who is going to try to get together with who in the future. Just because we got here before it happens isn't a excuse to try to steal girl.
If it hasn't happened yet then it's not stealing, because nothing has happened yet, no bonds have been formed.

nightblade said:
It's beyond that. Anytime someone brings it up or mentions it you come in here and be rude as hell to people about it as possible till they drop it or don't vote for it. I like Shigure and Freya. And if you still can't see why how you acted was wrong next time you suggest a girl I don't like that you do I'm going to act just like you did.

Nah, it depends on the amount of votes, he doesn't like any girl in HSDK but Miu and his reason is just because he doesn't care, that reason can't convince anyone so in the end if there's a poll getting Shigure his vote for against it wouldn't outnumber the others (unless we have to consider the character overload aspect), nothing's wrong with that, this is a quest and we're here enjoying a story, so chill out dude.

We can have some time with ORC once they're out of school, especially pushing our relationship with Akeno, Koneko (for now I don't count Yuuma or ... what was her name, have zero interest in them), deal with their problems and increase our harem number, so far we only have 5 girls in the harem.

Training with Kenichi... Well, if you like him as a character then perhaps we can buff him up, but what makes Kenichi a good character is his zero talent and sheer hard work, it might kill that aspect of him. Pure training and tricks doesn't count.

Light saber session with Shigure would be fun though (no, not that light saber whenever you fap). I don't think Kiba needs to train with Shigure, his master is one of the best, but then having more weapon master to train with is never a wrong thing to do.

I'm sure everyone will be waiting for Miu's reaction once she sees Koneko.

Err... Bright Shattered Ice is Melee 6 I'm not sure she likes all these people thinking she can't teach Issei how to swing a sword, just saying

Smuthunter said:
Ditch the ugly chick, go for the hot one.

Seriously, Kisara does nothing for me. I don't even really want her to be a recurring character, much less a harem girl.
This right here is being rude. You are implying others don't have good taste by calling her ugly.

Smuthunter said:
You're assuming we want every girl we meet to be in the harem. The only HSDK girl I want is Miu, the rest can fuck off.

No Shigure, I don't care that you have oppai. Lose the perpetual stoner look, then maybe we'll talk.
And here is this one that where you talk as if you and you alone get to decide who gets to be in the harem.
Smuthunter said:
I don't want her to be a recurring character. She'll steal attention and screen time from girls who are more worthy of it, like Rias and company, by simple virtue of opportunity costs. Ergo, forget about her. She doesn't even have an interesting or novel character type. We have a vastly superior tsundere crushing on us already.
And then there is this. You are saying she that she isn't worthy of being in issei's harem and that she's going to steal attention and screen time from girls you like as if your opinion and pleasure is all that fucking matters. Grow the fuck up and realize that this is a quest and not your personal game. Look at eternity. Dude doesn't like that many girls in HSDK and he isn't acting like you at all.

There's also the fact you want to NTR Miu away from Kenchi when you know Issei won't do that at all. And you still want to do it.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
If it hasn't happened yet then it's not stealing, because nothing has happened yet, no bonds have been formed.

I'm against this, it has been done so many times that I would puke if I see those again, if you don't know what it is then I'm an owner of a High school DxD community at ff.net, every time they have updated I have to read to know which ones I can add, and it sickens me seeing them making Issei an incompetent, bash him and turn the girls into drones, so no, even if it doesn't happen yet it would crush the plot of HSDK on a large scale and Alexander has to manage it along with the plot of RWBY and DxD canon. And it makes us an asshole.

Leave Miu with Kenichi, he's a brave man just like Issei in the earlier volume, growing from someone who fears violent to a trained disciple that fights to protect his precious, matured from his own fear, risking himself to fight a master level to save his love, he deserves Miu just like Issei deserves Rias even though he was a weakling in the second vol.

Though I don't really have any objections toward other girls but really, what's the point of bringing normal human into the harem? Except for pure talent like Berserker or the kunoichi of the Elder's village I see no point in bringing them in. Okay Shigure might be fine but that's it.

EternitynChaos said:
So, if Miu is the only one you like, what's your problem with Renka?
I don't have the faintest idea who that is.

*EDIT*
Oh wait, the Chinese girl? No opinion on her except that she reminds me too much of Shampoo.

nightblade said:
This right here is being rude. You are implying others don't have good taste by calling her ugly.
I make a statement about my personal taste, implying nothing about the tastes of others. You're imagining things.

And here is this one that where you talk as if you and you alone get to decide who gets to be in the harem.
I don't have the faintest idea where you're coming from on this. There is no part of that statement that says "I speak for the whole thread."

And then there is this. You are saying she that she isn't worthy of being in issei's harem and that she's going to steal attention and screen time from girls you like as if your opinion and pleasure is all that fucking matters.
Now that's really a stretch. Like you're not even in the ballpark any more. This is my reasoning for my vote. My singular vote. From whence do you pull this inane reasoning that because I have an opinion I automatically regard my opinion as important enough to bend the entire quest around it?

And now I'm actually genuinely angry. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
EternitynChaos said:
Err... Bright Shattered Ice is Melee 6 I'm not sure she likes all these people thinking she can't teach Issei how to swing a sword, just saying

Who says she can't also teach us? We have multiple teachers after all. Hell her training is why our Melee improved so much. I'm just saying that spars with Shigure who being a master with weapons could gives adivce on how to improve will also do wonders for our melee skills.

Seeing how disappointed she was when Kenichi didn't want to learn how to use weapons, she'd probably be estatic to have a more willing student.

Besides this way Bright doesn't have waste time teaching us everything about melee.

Smut you can come off as bit aggressive which makes you seem rude at times.

Night Despite how it might seem to you Smut is simply giving his opinion. He isn't forcing people to vote his way but simply giving reasons to side with him or why he feels the way he does.

Now will you two please either stop arguing. You two obviously aren't convincing each other and smut is mad. We don't need what was a civil disagreement to dissolve into a pissing match.

Smuthunter said:
I don't have the faintest idea who that is.

*EDIT*
Oh wait, the Chinese girl? No opinion on her except that she reminds me too much of Shampoo.
I make a statement about my personal taste, implying nothing about the tastes of others. You're imagining things.
I don't have the faintest idea where you're coming from on this. There is no part of that statement that says "I speak for the whole thread."
Now that's really a stretch. Like you're not even in the ballpark any more. This is my reasoning for my vote. My singular vote. From whence do you pull this inane reasoning that because I have an opinion I automatically regard my opinion as important enough to bend the entire quest around it?

And now I'm actually genuinely angry. :mad:
Here's something you obviously don't know about saying stuff on the internet. How you say things matters. It came across as if your own opinion is the only one that matters and that you get to decide who joins and who doesn't. Specifically the use of WE. That implies you are speaking for a group. And on the last one I quoted you told people to forget about her as well as stating as the fact you don't find her interesting at all is how everyone else thinks when people have stated they do like her. And then you used We again as if everyone shared your opinion. FYI watch how you state things or say them.

touhou ranfuku said:
I'm against this, it has been done so many times that I would puke if I see those again, if you don't know what it is then I'm an owner of a High school DxD community at ff.net, every time they have updated I have to read to know which ones I can add, and it sickens me seeing them making Issei an incompetent, bash him and turn the girls into drones, so no, even if it doesn't happen yet it would crush the plot of HSDK on a large scale and Alexander has to manage it along with the plot of RWBY and DxD canon. And it makes us an asshole.

Leave Miu with Kenichi, he's a brave man just like Issei in the earlier volume, growing from someone who fears violent to a trained disciple that fights to protect his precious, matured from his own fear, risking himself to fight a master level to save his love, he deserves Miu just like Issei deserves Rias even though he was a weakling in the second vol.

Though I don't really have any objections toward other girls but really, what's the point of bringing normal human into the harem? Except for pure talent like Berserker or the kunoichi of the Elder's village I see no point in bringing them in. Okay Shigure might be fine but that's it.

What the fuck are you talking about? I never said to take Miu, I in fact specifically noted not to touch Miu but that the others haven't connected yet so there's no stealing going on.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
What the fuck are you talking about? I never said to take Miu, I in fact specifically noted not to touch Miu but that the others haven't connected yet so there's no stealing going on.

Alright, mistook about that.

:eek:

Waifu wars are truly beautiful and terrible to behold...

Disminded said:

Waifu wars are truly beautiful and terrible to behold...
Yes, and I need to put a stop to it.

Okay guys: Smut, Night and everyone else involved. You have the right to have your own opinions, but since this is a forum it is required that you, when discussing those opinions with others start disturbing the forum, take the discussion on PM or stop.

I don't want to put a stop to your free opinion, but keeping the atmosphere serene take precedence. Sorry but I must do it.

Alexander said:
Yes, and I need to put a stop to it.

Okay guys: Smut, Night and everyone else involved. You have the right to have your own opinions, but since this is a forum it is required that you, when discussing those opinions with others start disturbing the forum, take the discussion on PM or stop.

I don't want to put a stop to your free opinion, but keeping the atmosphere serene take precedence. Sorry but I must do it.
I am not discussing my opinion on others. I was calling him out on talking down to others and acting like his opinion alone matters. Anyway I am done arguing with him. I have more important things like figuring out where the fuck my pillowcase disappeared to when I took my stuff down to the laundry room to do laundry.

[X] Deadpan look. "That's the same thing."
-[X] You sigh before a line from an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will not bother me with joining Ragnarok again... Also, you won't tell your bosses that you saw me."
--[X] If she doesn't agree with the conditions, then look disappointed. "Hoo, so you make wagers that only work in your favor, huh?"

-[X] You sigh before a line from an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you must henceforth refer to me as Onii-chama, and when in my presence you must end all your sentences with ~Nyan."
--[X] If she doesn't agree with the conditions, then look disappointed. "Hoo, so you make wagers that only work in your favor, huh?"

;)

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you must henceforth refer to me as Onii-chama, and when in my presence you must end all your sentences with ~Nyan."

THIS MUST HAPPEN.

Human8130 said:

;)

I am now imagining it in my head. And it ends in tears T.T

Ouch O_O for the love of all thats holy, Kisara may have passed on some bad news *Nidhog* and tried to turn us into her minon, but really she hasn't done anything bad enough to deserve Trolling of this level o_O

Also if this does go through, this is how I see her reacting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCOxVaQQrbk

Yessss.

Onii-chama? Do you mean Onii-chan? Or Onii-sama? Or were you intentionally choosing a deformed honorific for demeaning purposes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back