• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Alexander said:
A few days, so...3-4 days.

Also, I would like your input about how to translate Martial Arts to this quest's (Exalted) system. I think it was Eternity that suggested using the World of Darkness system. Examples are:

http://wodindex.wikispaces.com/Merits-Styles
http://aelfhame.net/~weaver/WoD-MA.html
http://www.scribd.com/doc/106048737/The-World-of-Darkness-Martial-Arts
What? No, *I* suggested it. :-\

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Weapons
-[X] "I would like to continue helping Shigure-san with her weapons research, and I don't mind spending my time sparring with a weapons master."
-[X] Give Koneko and Shougo a call and see if their interested in formal lessons.

You guys remember that the REDUCED price for formal lessons for here is 100,000 yen a month right? We'd have to pay for Shogo at least if not Koneko too.

Also Mad Scienctest Fallen Angel meet Juijutsu Master only good things can happen from this union.

Bloodshifter said:
[X] Weapons
-[X] "I would like to continue helping Shigure-san with her weapons research, and I don't mind spending my time sparring with a weapons master."
-[X] Give Koneko and Shougo a call and see if their interested in formal lessons.

You guys remember that the REDUCED price for formal lessons for here is 100,000 yen a month right? We'd have to pay for Shogo at least if not Koneko too.

Also Mad Scienctest Fallen Angel meet Juijutsu Master only good things can happen from this union.
I think Shogo will probably refuse unless we present it as "there's some really strong guys here that you should fight." Paying for Koneko's lessons is a drop in the bucket compared to what we just picked up.

Bloodshifter said:

No, it's only 2000 yen originally in canon.
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/History-s-Strongest-Disciple-Kenichi/Historys-Strongest-Disciple-Kenichi-8?id=3161
But we can give them 5000 yen to support their finance.

Well, there we go again, Fight Blue Balls and its all thanks to Ragnarok /laugh

[X] Weapons

touhou ranfuku said:
No, it's only 2000 yen originally in canon.
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/History-s-Strongest-Disciple-Kenichi/Historys-Strongest-Disciple-Kenichi-8?id=3161
But we can give them 5000 yen to support their finance.
That's actually the translators fucking up. The original fee was 20,000 yen, and it was reduced to 5,000 yen.

Later, the amount was increased to 8,000 yen, so as too help with Ryozanpaku's finances.

BFldyq said:
That's actually the translators fucking up. The original fee was 20,000 yen, and it was reduced to 5,000 yen.

Later, the amount was increased to 8,000 yen, so as too help with Ryozanpaku's finances.

Even so like Smut said we just paid by Azazel.

Resources: OOOOO (50'000'000 Yen and a solid income from your parents)

Plus we're having Eiko invest that money. As a last resort have Rias family pay for Koneko's lessons.I'd rather not have to but that's always an option.

still I'm up for paying more. They are on the verge of going bankrupt, are letting us stay at the dojo for the time, and it endears them to us even more making more likely that hey'll be our allies.
EternitynChaos said:
Well, there we go again, Fight Blue Balls and its all thanks to Ragnarok /laugh

Hey we just went all out on Raiser, got tortured by Bright and we weren't looking for a fight this time. We need to have a few more interrupted battles before getting fight blue balls.

[X] Weapons

They're not their

Is the fee one time, or monthly? Either way we can afford to double or even decuple it.

Though, I wonder about the conflict between their need for money and their pride against taking obvious charity. It would be better if they ask for an exorbitant price first (not actually being serious) and we accept, rather than offer extra money.

[X] Weapons
-[X] Give Koneko and Shougo a call and see if they're interested in formal lessons.

yes more koneko more shigure more XP!

[X] Weapons

It's a shame we can't invite Yang too. She'd love this place. :))

[X] Weapons
-[X] Give Koneko and Shougo a call and see if they're interested in formal lessons.

Smuthunter said:

She'd be a natural match for Apachai, why couldn't we invite her as well? I'd love to see her get some training from Apachai. On multiple levels...

*imagines Yang wearing a skin-tight copy of Apachai's outfit*
O:)

[X] Weapons

Because unlike Koneko-chan she can't teleport whenever she wants to and She unlike Shougo has school *he's 20 or so I believe*

Smuthunter said:
Aye, that's one of the reasons when we met the HCC I wanted to get them to smooth the way for our people to leave school so they could come with us. But alas we never had the option

EternitynChaos said:
Because unlike Koneko-chan she can't teleport whenever she wants to and She unlike Shougo has school *he's 20 or so I believe*

That would do it. We can keep the idea shelved for now.

[X] Weapons

[X] Weapons

[X] Weapons

[X] Weapons
--[X] Pay the required fee even if it's expensive, we can afford it after all.

[X] Weapons

Alexander said:
A few days, so...3-4 days.

Also, I would like your input about how to translate Martial Arts to this quest's (Exalted) system. I think it was Eternity that suggested using the World of Darkness system. Examples are:

http://wodindex.wikispaces.com/Merits-Styles
http://aelfhame.net/~weaver/WoD-MA.html
http://www.scribd.com/doc/106048737/The-World-of-Darkness-Martial-Arts
Can you be more specific? Some of them are pretty obvious -- Initiative to Join Battle, Armor to Soak or DV depending on the type, etc. -- but if you can point what specifically you want translated, it would make things easier.

Started working on vote count.

[X] Weapons
ZipLopz Mystletainn Ben Bladesman Sol Mark-1 Dudenator Justbrowsing korat56 Noctum EternityChaos Diller Smuthunter noahgab1133 nightblade Bloodshifter Hyposoc Mignonette megrisvernin cross_grave

18 votes

--[X] Pay the required fee even if it's expensive, we can afford it after all
Mystletainn Diller

2 votes

-[X] Give Koneko, Kiba, and Shougo a call and see if their interested in formal lessons.
-[X] Mention to Kiba that one of the Master's is skilled in forging as well as a Weapon Master.
Hanashinobi kinglugia touhou ranfuku

3 votes

Adyen
[X] Jujitsu

1 vote

[X] Weapons
darklord Disminded Unelemental

3 votes

[X] Actually I want to teach him some things as is my duty as his sempai, if that is okay Elder?
Introspective Tinkerer

1 vote

[X] Everything
- [X] Why limit yourself to one? You are EXALTED, and breaking your own limits is a daily occurrence.
Tetsurō staplesdex2

2 votes

P.S. I hate my damn backspace button. This shit took way to long.

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Wouldn't he be more of a Ronin (modern day version I mean) than anything. ... NEETs are those complete, and I mean complete shut in types, right?
Not in Education, Employment, or Training. I think you're thinking of Hikikomori.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back