• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

touhou ranfuku said:
In that manga page the alien guy still used Window 2000? Do you think we should have Shinpaku Alliance as our cult? We can spend some money to upgrade their wares, building a guild to recruit footman, maybe let them hack Taliban and Somalia to obtain money too.
I would be happier if we never bothered ourselves with them again. Freaky alien dude needs to go the hell away. :mad:

And about Loki, well unfortunately Loki isn't someone really important like Diodora so Issei might send him to hospital for 6 months, in canon the only reason Issei held back was he knew if he killed Diodora (no one would complain since they knew that guy was a traitor) Rias would be in trouble, now? Is there any reason for IC Issei to not send Loki to the hospital?
Maybe if Honoka begs us not to turn into a bad guy or something, but otherwise no.

Silversun17 said:
we're not going to be holding back against Diodora if he shows up are we?
At the rate we're going? He's going to die screaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, if we're going to send him into the hospital, we should make sure he can never preform martial arts ever again.

Make sure that we send a message that if we're willing to go this far for a girl we only know of, then if they touch any of ours they will not survive to tell the tale.

touhou ranfuku said:
In that manga page the alien guy still used Window 2000? Do you think we should have Shinpaku Alliance as our cult? We can spend some money to upgrade their wares, building a guild to recruit footman, maybe let them hack Taliban and Somalia to obtain money too.
Nah, within a year or two they'll have upgraded to this.

Just joined this site recently after hearing a recommendation on SB and I have to say I love what I have seen so far! Hope to see an update soon!! And vote if it counts:
[X] Kidnapping girls. KIDNAPPING GIRLS.
-[X] Right, so where was this place and who's skull did we have to bash in again?
-[X] go into XP dept for necessary skill/charm if needed

Jenuwine said:
Just joined this site recently after hearing a recommendation on SB and I have to say I love what I have seen so far! Hope to see an update soon!! And vote if it counts:
-[X] Right, so where was this place and who's skull did we have to bash in again?
-[X] go into XP dept for necessary skill/charm if needed

Welcome to QQ! Well this quest has been rec since thread one on SB though. Enjoy yourself.

-[X] Right, so where was this place again and who's skull did we have to bash in again?
-[X] Should a situation come up where we need to talk someone into letting Honoka go so we can get her out of harms way, Go into EXP debt to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique

-[X] Right, so where was this place again and who's skull did we have to bash in again?
-[X] Should a situation come up where we need to talk someone into letting Honoka go so we can get her out of harms way, Go into EXP debt to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique

[X]"I was going to leave Ragnarok to their own devices. They had kept their violence among other gangs and fighters. But I think its safe to say they just involved an innocent little girl."
[X]"I think we'll be taking a walk down the street to this church Shirahama-kun. Come along now."
[X]Make all haste towards the Church, only pausing long enough to call Aisa and the others. Ragnarok will be receiving the same end as the Snakes did.
[X] Doors are made to be kicked the fuck in, and chumps are made to be intimidated!

X] Kidnapping girls. KIDNAPPING GIRLS.

WHITE KNIGHT RAGE BUTTON ACTIVATE! So Kenichi goes in and beats up Hermit, while Issei rescues Honoka and utterly annihilates anything dumb enough to get in his way. Anyone who kidnaps small children is undeserving of our pity and thus shall receive none.
While the hypnotic tongue technique sounds useful, going into EXP debt is ikely to kick us in the junk later

Now that I think about it... didn't Honoka get attached to Tanimoto because he's a bishounen, along with being saved by some thugs by him?

Selias said:
Now that I think about it... didn't Honoka get attached to Tanimoto because he's a bishounen, along with being saved by some thugs by him?

So what? I don't want to add Honoka into the harem or followers, she's... normal in every sense.

Look, we don't need to call for backup for part of some shitty streetgang. just find them and make them eat their boots.

iamnuff said:
Look, we don't need to call for backup for part of some shitty streetgang. just find them and make them eat their boots.

Make sure Loki is sent to the Gremory's hospital to have observers over him, along with digging his wallet.

2iaskkl.png
I wish i found this image at the beginning of the quest. so amusing.

but seriously loki just pressed all of issei's berserk buttons.

hurting a girl? check
hurting a child? check
hurting a close friend/acquaintance? check

he will be lucky if he escapes alive, thats if he hasn't done something stupid like has kidnapped or has plans out in the open of kidnapping people important to issei aka nidhogg. Cause if issei sees that well I wouldn't want to be in loki's shoes.

Alright, just remade Heavenly Dragon Scales, so...comment please?
Heavenly Dragon's Scale
Cost: 3 motes
Duration: Until next action
Type: Reflexive
MA level: Celestial
Keywords: Combo-Ok
Minimum MA: 2
Minimum Essence: 2
Description: The martial artist can spend motes to increase his resilience against an attack, adding his Essence/2, rounded down to his Bashing, Lethal and Aggravated soak ratings. He also gains Hardness equal to it.
Fluff:

touhou ranfuku said:
So what? I don't want to add Honoka into the harem or followers, she's... normal in every sense.
So, she's probably going to start following him around, like she did Tanimoto. He didn't want her following him around, either.

Also, your mind is kind of dirty, if "wait, so she might join the harem?" is the first thing you thought of.

Selias said:
So, she's probably going to start following him around, like she did Tanimoto. He didn't want her following him around, either.

Also, your mind is kind of dirty, if "wait, so she might join the harem?" is the first thing you thought of.

I have both harem and followers options! I know if I step into the TV world I might be eaten by my shadow but at least I show what's on my mind.
Honoka wouldn't be able to follow us, we're just in this city a few more days and ... Oh shit, she might try to hook us with Miu to keep her onii-chan Kenichi away.

touhou ranfuku said:
I have both harem and followers options! I know if I step into the TV world I might be eaten by my shadow but at least I show what's on my mind.
Honoka wouldn't be able to follow us, we're just in this city a few more days and ... Oh shit, she might try to hook us with Miu to keep her onii-chan Kenichi away.
That second part was a joke. I suppose it doesn't come across very well, as only text.

Selias said:
Only at first. He grew to genuinely care about her.

Look up Kenichi 197.5 for some very adorable interactions between the two. :)

touhou ranfuku said:
Have you guys read the latest DxD doujin on sadpanda? The Asia one.
I haven't read it, yet, but it looks good. Honestly, though, I'm more amazed by the other doujins that artist has done. I didn't even know that there were any Hoshi no Samidare doujins!

<_<

Maybe not the place to discuss that? Thread was derailed often enough already.

Okay, so after this kidnap fiasco it should be Excalibur arc? Or we will engage in some HSDK battles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back