• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Yeah, but on the other hand Dragon Clan (Herb) and Phoenix God-King.

True............we wouldn't like him

Phoenix......if we meet him....squish him....if we are strong enough.......well maybe not actually....he's hard to kill

touhou ranfuku said:
You want to catch some legendary beasts, throw them in the spring and mate with them? Sounds like Lunar so much.

......What....where did you get that from?!?!?!?!?

codeRR said:
......What....where did you get that from?!?!?!?!?

You haven't read Ranma 1/2 ? Because there's a clan who in the ancient time they caught wild beasts like tiger, boar, bear, wolf and the like, they threw the wild beasts into the "drown girl spring" then married (as in mated) the females came from it so their children inherited the powerful gene from their fathers and beast-like instincts from their mothers.

If Alexander decided to go crossover again then we can catch a dragon/Nemean lion or legendary beasts and repeat the old-way, but Issei is not someone who treats women like objects to breed so that's OOC for him.

Oh....no I have not read 1/2 but I know a bit about it, enough to not get lost in the story usually.

I did not know about that clan though....if we were not scared of transgender people that would be a amusing idea......

Wait, Ranma is a part of this world?

Oh hell, we just figured out how to solve Mil-Tan's problem, if we learn about them Cursed Springs.

We'll need to avoid getting Hit with anything from said springs, of course, but I see no reason we couldn't just find that mail order catalog, order a big batch of Spring of Drowned Girl, then give some to Mil-Tan. Sure, Mil-Tan would then need to avoid hot water to Remain a girl, but non permanent transition is only the first step upon the path to fulfilling Mil-Tan's request!

I'll be honest. Mil-tan terrifies the ever loving fuck out of me. The sooner we accomplish Mil-tan's objective, the sooner we never have to deal with Mil-tan again. And I Want that SO GOD DAMN MUCH.

we have shaping effects to deal with that, there is no need to do something as stupid as going anywhere near Jusenkyou

Darik29 said:

Oh hell, we just figured out how to solve Mil-Tan's problem, if we learn about them Cursed Springs.

We'll need to avoid getting Hit with anything from said springs, of course, but I see no reason we couldn't just find that mail order catalog, order a big batch of Spring of Drowned Girl, then give some to Mil-Tan. Sure, Mil-Tan would then need to avoid hot water to Remain a girl, but non permanent transition is only the first step upon the path to fulfilling Mil-Tan's request!

I'll be honest. Mil-tan terrifies the ever loving fuck out of me. The sooner we accomplish Mil-tan's objective, the sooner we never have to deal with Mil-tan again. And I Want that SO GOD DAMN MUCH.

What? You are being discriminated, Mil-tan has that design because he's a girl inside and cat-troll outside, if he's a girl then he will be another Koneko clone.

Darik29 said:

You fool! Do you know what happens when you get anywhere near those springs?! Hijinks, that's what! :mad: If you send Mil-tan to Jusenkyo you'll be lucky if we only have to deal with our very own Pantyhose Tarou following us around trying to get revenge because he/she slipped and took a dive into the Pool of Drowned Tentacle Monster or something!

Last edited by a moderator:
Smuthunter said:
You fool! Do you know what happens when you get anywhere near those springs?! Hijinks, that's what! :mad: If you send Mil-tan to Jusenkyo you'll be lucky if we only have to deal with our very own Pantyhose Tarou following us around trying to get revenge because he/she slipped and took a dive into the Pool of Drowned Tentacle Monster or something!

Your right...............................................oh god......never go to China.........ever unless we REALLY need to.......

Smuthunter said:
*scribbles notes*

Guys we have Integrity Protecting Prana... we are immune for an entire day. And because of our cult, we auto recover enough willpower to cover the cost each day. So its almost impossible to get us transformed without our agreement.

I find highly amusing that one little mention, nothing more than a sub note, causes mass panic and theories of transgender bestiality orgies. I find it very amusing >:D

fitzgerald said:
Well we do need to speculate on Ise's Lunar Mate

Hmm, maybe it's Aika? A hacker, even inhumanely good one, is not a part of the supernatural world. I have a feeling there will be no "vanilla" girls in Isei's harem.
Mind you, I have no idea if Aika meets the requirements for Lunar Exaltation. Persistence despite adversities I can see, but a will to survive? Not really.

Issei's Luner mate is 'Someone in Creation', because no one else is Exalting on Earth, and gods above I've grown to hate all this stupid speculation over Luner mates, ever since the Exalted Taylor threads and Luner Lung, and Sophia >.<

Selias said:
I thought we didn't have one, since we're on Easy Mode.

Better question. Since Kala made that comment about Gemstones & Blond Hair, is there anyone else we can draw into our inner circle that would follow that trend? Either some relation in their looks or name to Jewelry, precious stones or blonde hair. I think Raiser's sister would count...

Also is it just me or a translation oddity that Raiser & Rias's names are so close together?

Isn't a Lunar Exaltation supposed to follow it's Solar counterpart? If Issei's Lunar mate exists in Creation, then they will trip and fall into the Well of Udr. Or something equally ridiculous will happen.
If Issei's mated Lunar Extalation is not currently embodied, then there is a good chance of another person taking the Second Breath in this Questverse.

Unless, of course, Alexander says no.

[X] Smuthunter

EternitynChaos said:
Issei's Luner mate is 'Someone in Creation', because no one else is Exalting on Earth, and gods above I've grown to hate all this stupid speculation over Luner mates, ever since the Exalted Taylor threads and Luner Lung, and Sophia >.<

Agreed. Bringing more Exalts in will needlessly complicate matters. We are struggling enough to balance Issei's Exalt powers with the dxd setting as is, no need to add to that. Besides, I believe it was stated explicitly that Issei is going to be the only Exalt in the dxd-verse.

megrisvernin said:
Better question. Since Kala made that comment about Gemstones & Blond Hair, is there anyone else we can draw into our inner circle that would follow that trend? Either some relation in their looks or name to Jewelry, precious stones or blonde hair. I think Raiser's sister would count...

Also is it just me or a translation oddity that Raiser & Rias's names are so close together?
Irina? Le Fay?

Alexander has flat out said that no one else on Earth is Exalting, and No, the Luner exaltation dosn't need to follow the Solar Exaltaion, otherwise there wouldn't be things like the line in Sun and Moon Method from Glories of the Most High, saying if your not in the same world and you use it the charm it leads you to the quickest path, or something, here the whole charm

Sun and Moon Method
Cost: 1m; Mins: Presence 3, Essence 2; Type: Reflexive (Step 1)
Keywords: Obvious, Emotion, Touch
Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisite Charms: Any Presence Excellency
Required for Charms: Soul-Spanning Bridge Relay

This Charm is the result of Solar paranoia in the High First Age. When alone with one another, certain Solars referred to it by an alternate title, "Lunar-Taming Leash."

With a touch, the Lawgiver infuses his Essence into the link constructed into his Lunar mate's Exaltation, vastly strengthening it. The Lunar gains the benefits (and drawbacks) of a five-dot rating in the Solar Bond Background. This unnatural mental influence remains in effect until five Willpower is spent at one time to remove it.

In the event that a Solar's Lunar mate is not available, he may touch himself and activate the Charm instead. Doing so grants the Solar an infallible sense of the direction in which his mate can be found, even if he has never met the Lunar in question before. If the Lunar is in another realm of existence, the Charm leads the Lawgiver to the nearest point of entry to that realm.

Ironicly this charm would probably be our best bet for getting to Creation, should we ever want to that is, so in 1000 years or so in the future

EternitynChaos said:

Right, I forgot about that charm. It shows the depravation present in First Age rulers.
Think about it. You have a soulmate. Your literal, honest to Gods second half. And for some (probably non-existent) reason you create a Charm that , basically, brainfucks your mate into obedience - or at least adoration. Seriously, WTF?

At least the compass part of the charm isn't bad? An easy way of finding your soul mate. (No clue what a Lunar Mate is.)

I always thought it was stupid that the benefits of the Solar Bond only went one way. It's not relevant to this thread since there aren't any other Exalts happening, but if there were I would suggest house-ruling the bond so that the Solar also receives dots in Solar Bond equal to what their mate has, and they have identical bonuses and penalties from it. Instead of the Solar being able to brainfuck the Lunar, both of them are equally weak towards each others' social influence.

Btw, how is this charm brainwashing? It makes the lunar susceptible to our social charms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back