• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

She also has Ddraig and Us to heal with, plus by that point we are going to have meet Ophis and Great Red. While she has an ego, she's also smart, 3 allies working together toward a goal is far more likely to get things done then her trying to win against Issei and Ddraig + whatever allies we have gained by then, stop making assumptions that just because she's an old Exalt she's an idiot, it should also be noted that she Isn't suffering from the Great Curse now, so its only her own pride that we are dealing with without it being magnified and twisted by the Curse

Alexander said:
Conviction 5.

What did you expect? In Creation everyone is, already or potentially, a douchebag.

In a good Exalted crossover, you need to feel the cynicism.

I honestly can't say I'm surprised she's planning this. There was discussion in the beginning about how trusting a First Age Solar especially one of Bright's age and ability was a terrible idea. Though like i said we didn't know any better in character and she's a good teacher.

Oh joy this reminds me she's not the only set of leftover memories in our soul trying to screw us over.

Hi there Red Dragon Emperor-senpais. How's the whole curse of hatred thing you going to unleash on us that will turn us into a berserk monster and kill us when we go Juggernaut drive going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander said:
??

"I have good news Hyodo-kun." Azazel cheerfully informs you, completely ignoring the death's glare. "Two to be precise: the first is that the special training went even better than anticipated. Your body underwent changes that should have taken weeks, even months to achieve. You're very sturdy, apart from the longer life you have nothing to envy compared to a Devil or Angel."

wait until he figures out that we are truly immortal and won't die from old age. ALso fun fact dxd gods can die of old age except they have life spans measured in millenias.

Alexander said:
Conviction 5.

What did you expect? In Creation everyone is, already or potentially, a douchebag.

In a good Exalted crossover, you need to feel the cynicism.
That's kind of an excessively negative way to look at it.

Creation is supposed to look something like the real world + mythic heroes. Humans are not automatically terrible people, nor are their heroes automatically saintly and upright figures. Everyone has the capacity for both enormous good and terrible evil, and it's unwise to focus on one of those while ignoring the other.

Diller said:
I honestly can't say I'm surprised she's planning this. There was discussion in the beginning about how trusting a First Age Solar especially one of Bright's age and ability was a terrible idea. Though like i said we didn't know any better in character and she's a good teacher.

Oh joy this reminds me she's not the only set of leftover memories in our soul trying to screw us over.

Hi there Red Dragon Emperor-senpais. How's the whole curse of hatred thing you going to unleash on us that will turn us into a berserk monster and kill us when we go Juggernaut drive going.

oh shit if issei goes both limit break and juggernaut drive, how is anything gonna stop us? I don't think seeing boobs will stop exalt!issei like it did canon!issei?

Limit Break and JD are two completely different things, we go after Damsels in Distress when we limit break, not Berserk Rage like some Valor 5 Dawn Caste Murder Machine

Ah, so we do have quite a few things working in our favor already in that case. Resistance at 5 with a 4 in stamina should mean we outlast just about everyone that is pure human and be able to put up a good showing for those inhuman ones. That would probably be our staying power meaning its not on its own superhuman just about skirting the edge of peak human barring specialties. Though if you take into account Issei's exaltation, we are effectively inhuman already in our endurance.

Martial Arts 5 plus Dexterity 4 would probably sub in for the ride skill given it was more "westling" then "riding", so our technique would be better then almost everyone out there barring fallen angels with their racial specialty and focus in that area. ;) We wouldn't be all that good at staying in one position but switching between them to gain advantage we are probably simply awesome. First martial arts excellency if used would mean we flat out roll into the superhuman level of ability in technique on the offensive.

Presence 5 with appearance 5 means we look as good as a purely human being can look while doing it. But our charisma is only a 2 so while we can talk well are are only above average when it comes to pillow talk and the like. If we remain silent we are golden but open our mouth and we aren't quite up to our image. We are still great but its 3 less dice compared to just how we simply look.

Our magic is only applicable if we use bind. So not entirely relevent. Restoration has potential but only if we can use it to restore stamina and energy, which would require a reworking or basically making another spell.

EternitynChaos said:
Performance 5 (Sexual Techniques +3), Presence 5 (Seduction
+3), Resistance 5 (While Having Sex +3), Ride 1,
Socialize 5 (Courtesan Protocol +3),

To increase our abilities we might want to pick up this knack: Iron Fortitude
At least once I think. Twice at most. Once already would mean we could take on two yangs at the same time and wear both out. Twice if it works how I think it does means we could take on 4 yangs with three iron fortitudes letting us take on 8. Basically rediculously effective endurance. We would be a machine or the energizer bunny, going and going and going with no stop in sight.

noahgab1133 said:
wait until he figures out that we are truly immortal and won't die from old age. ALso fun fact dxd gods can die of old age except they have life spans measured in millenias.

We're not Immortal yet. Unless things get really accelerated we won't get hit Samael's curse until canon vol 11 and that's going to be the incident that turns us into the Cosmic Dragon. We haven't even finished where vol 2 of canon.

But that is true about Dxd God's. I believe Odin and Sun Wukong both make statements about getting old.(Though their both still stupidly powerful and skilled.)

EternitynChaos said:
Limit Break and JD are two completely different things, we go after Damsels in Distress when we limit break, not Berserk Rage like some Valor 5 Dawn Caste Murder Machine

Ise canon wise went Juggernaut Drive after seeking Asia "killed" by Shalba after saving her from Diodora. In a worst case Scenario we actually might limit break and go JD at the same time.

We'd probably act like one of those young dragons in stories with princess and knights. Causing death and destruction while stealing beautiful maidens.

noahgab1133 said:
oh shit if issei goes both limit break and juggernaut drive, how is anything gonna stop us? I don't think seeing boobs will stop exalt!issei like it did canon!issei?
That is extraordinarily unlikely to happen unless Juggernaut Drive somehow gets tied in to our limit track, but that's the kind of dick move I would expect from some other GM who wants us to go crazy and kill the entire supporting cast. Most likely, Juggernaut Drive can be interrupted by an impassioned appeal to Issei's Compassion 5.

Atheletics also counts as well I would imagine.

And as for Bright, for all we know she may very well be making herself a body, its not like the Spirits of Exalts can't become Gods/Spirits so it could work, particularly if Ddraig still counts as physical while in the SG rather then just being a soul

EternitynChaos said:
Atheletics also counts as well I would imagine.

And as for Bright, for all we know she may very well be making herself a body, its not like the Spirits of Exalts can't become Gods/Spirits so it could work, particularly if Ddraig still counts as physical while in the SG rather then just being a soul
I think we could sub in resistence for athletics. Whichever is higher.

Smuthunter said:
That's kind of an excessively negative way to look at it.

Creation is supposed to look something like the real world + mythic heroes. Humans are not automatically terrible people, nor are their heroes automatically saintly and upright figures. Everyone has the capacity for both enormous good and terrible evil, and it's unwise to focus on one of those while ignoring the other.
I admit reading Lords of Creation may have jaded my view. I mean, wow, First Age Exalts have a lot of problems.

Yah, read up on what Eye and Seven Despairs Circle mates did to him when he exalted, seriously Wow, no wonder he's so caught up on torturing them, even beyound sending everything to Oblivion. It should be noted that a lot of those same monsters when they died and could see what they were doing without the curse clouding there vision were horrified at what they had become, and repented, and not all of the Solars became that bad.

Named characters just have the bad luck of being the only ones we hear about

Alexander said:
I admit reading Lords of Creation may have jaded my view. I mean, wow, First Age Exalts have a lot of problems.
Many of those problems are the result of the Great Curse. Many others are the result of not having to answer to anyone and having hundreds if not thousands of years to insulate themselves from the consequences of their actions. And Lords mostly concerns itself with the big movers and shakers, less so with the younger Solars who haven't gone mad with power. There are others like the Righteous Devil who never will.

Unelemental said:
Why are we even arguing about this? The solution is the same as always: add Bright Ice to Issei's harem. :D

.....well she would ruin us for almost every women (kinda why Zeus doesn't sleep with Aphrodite)

and it's unlikely to work

Also cause she's twisted quite a bit......

Yes, but it all comes down to revenge for the death of her Lunar Mate Desus, right? So until she moves on, the crazy will persist.
And trying to outscheme an ancient Solar is pointless. We're better off playing to our strengths.
edit: sry, goofed

codeRR said:
.....well she would ruin us for almost every women (kinda why Zeus doesn't sleep with Aphrodite)

and it's unlikely to work

Also cause she's twisted quite a bit......

Let's also not forget the important facts of she still thinks of us as an incompetent worm and she is still hung up over Desus as shown in the last story post.

Nope, Desus was an Eclipse caste Solar Exalt, the King of Looking like a Hero, while Mind Raping everyone into doing what he wanted *at least in the later part of his life, I imagine at the start he WAS a Hero, slippery slope and all thay, plus Conviction Limit Breaks.*

Thinking about it, Bright as she is now isn't under the curse, BUT she is still right next to a soul that IS, and she Does seem to be warming up to Issei, even if it's against her will, so it may be that she is slowly shaking off the after effects of living under the curse for so long, but because of were she is its not something thats happening right away like it would if she was in the afterlife without a Solar Exaltation right next to where she's living basicly.

...does that make sense to anyway?

and now that the repairman for the Skybox has been, I can finally crash, sleep calls, catch you later all

EternitynChaos said:
Nope, Desus was an Eclipse caste Solar Exalt, the King of Looking like a Hero, while Mind Raping everyone into doing what he wanted *at least in the later part of his life, I imagine at the start he WAS a Hero, slippery slope and all thay, plus Conviction Limit Breaks.*

Thinking about it, Bright as she is now isn't under the curse, BUT she is still right next to a soul that IS, and she Does seem to be warming up to Issei, even if it's against her will, so it may be that she is slowly shaking off the after effects of living under the curse for so long, but because of were she is its not something thats happening right away like it would if she was in the afterlife without a Solar Exaltation right next to where she's living basicly.

...does that make sense to anyway?

and now that the repairman for the Skybox has been, I can finally crash, sleep calls, catch you later all

I think I get what your saying. Your suggesting Bright is shrugging off the influence of the great curse but since she's in soul who still has the curse hidden inside of him the process is gradual unlike the other dead solars in the afterlife who souls are away from their exaltions

If this means Bright won't go full crazy bitch on us then we need to speed up the process. That last story post had too many nasty implications with how she said she'd do any blasphemous act and even treat the Unconqueored Sun himself as an obstacle to be overcome.

blasphemous act could mean anything from modifying the Exaltation as she has, to working on the Sacred Gear, to Working with Ddraig, or Working with Creatures of Darkness, there is alot it could mean. Hell I can somewhat see where she is coming from, after all, UCS put his head in the sand and played playstation when the Solars started going crazy rather then trying to fix things

Just as insurance, are there any mental attacks in DxD that we can say we need to learn how to defend against?

Smuthunter said:
First Excellency of the Radiant Dragon

Some additional ideas:
The Excellency can also be used for inspiring positive intimacies towards us in others (seducing girls).
It can never be used if acting against one's own positive intimacies.

Our entire current motivation is to receive the love of multiple females. Conversely, acting against our girls is more or less unthinkable to us.

I'm also trying to work out a Supreme Radiance Shintai based on the Malfean Shintai, our Anima, and an 'Intimacy on sight' effect. Currently trying to find sources as comparison to get an idea of a balanced strength and pricing.

EternitynChaos said:
blasphemous act could mean anything from modifying the Exaltation as she has, to working on the Sacred Gear, to Working with Ddraig, or Working with Creatures of Darkness, there is alot it could mean. Hell I can somewhat see where she is coming from, after all, UCS put his head in the sand and played playstation when the Solars started going crazy rather then trying to fix things

What I meant she is willing to do ANYTHING she deems necessary to fulfill her goals.

Also she plans to make sure dragon blooded go extinct. These are people who are the descendants of the people who killed. They've done nothing to her directly but she plans on killing them all and that probably includes the people who are part of the bloodlime but haven't exalted yet like children or infants. You really think she'd risk the children of the all the dragon born she plans on killing to live just so they can extract their revenge on her?

But like I said I hope she doesn't go that far. We have enough shit on our plates without having to worry about one of the voices in our head going full cray-cray again.

Diller said:
Also she plans to make sure dragon blooded go extinct. These are people who are the descendants of the people who killed. They've done nothing to her directly but she plans on killing them all and that probably includes the people who are part of the bloodlime but haven't exalted yet like children or infants. You really think she'd risk the children of the all the dragon born she plans on killing to live just so they can extract their revenge on her?
Considering how the dragon blooded share the ideals of their ancestors and are helping harm the solar exalted it does make sense why she'd want to kill them all. After all, they would oppose her plans if at all possible and would strive to undo them should she succeed. Coupled with their previous track record with Solars and wiping them out is a fairly reasonable goal to have. You do not leave threats lying around but do your best to eradicate them. Put into her position and given the same goals I'd likely go for the same thing, though that's less of an argument in favour of her and more of an indictment of myself.

Don't forget that every human in Creation has at least a bit of DB blood in him and has a small chance of exalting as a Dragonblooded. If she really wants to kill all of them, she'd have to wipe out all humans in Creation

Eler0 said:
Don't forget that every human in Creation has at least a bit of DB blood in him and has a small chance of exalting as a Dragonblooded. If she really wants to kill all of them, she'd have to wipe out all humans in Creation

That's why I said the implications were nasty to me. she does have conviction 5 so she will seriously try to exterminate the dragon-blooded and if she has to kill every human in creation to do so I fear she'll go through with it.

I sincerely hope I either overestimated how serious she is or that we calm her ass down if I didn't. Our mere presence in Creation will cause a clusterfuck without this shit making things even worse.

ya know the interlude is kinda pointless. I mean it's not like we can do something about it with Issei.

And it is not like Issei doesn't like Bright and veiw her as something valuable there's also the issue with her talking us around and around and around with us not having anything near unshakable will or determination compared to her ability to convince..( we don't have Convic 5, Will power 10, Integrity 5). And It's not like Ddraig is opposed to that kinda of roaring rampage of revenge.

The most we could do for a while would be prescence based therapy and getting her to let it go. Or failing that take over again and make things right.

Hey Alex, I recommend that you only keep track of the number of available to be spent on attribute points rather then the total. You still have stamina as two months along with strength and dexterity even though we have already paid for most of those trained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back