• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Alexander said:
DxD Siegfried had his hair turned white because he underwent a special training, the same as Freed.
Forgot about that.

Still, interesting parallel. Siegfried vs Siegfried?

Last edited by a moderator:
BFldyq said:
Forgot about that.

Still, interesting parallel. Siegfried vs Siegfried?

HSDK!Siegfried, more or less, is still a human with a good body, he couldn't even defeat Kenichi, Miu or Hermit, I think DxD!Siegfried is too much for him, especially the latter defeated Kiba and Xenovia easily (vol 9 Xenovia and Kiba were strong and fast enough to fight the 7 armed masters of Yami I guess). When combines different series with huge margin of power level usually results in this.

Need help with English/Game language:
Strength of Mythos
Cost: (Strength)x2 m
Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisites: Essence 4, Strength 4
In every legend known to man Dragons are remembered as the most powerful and dangerous creatures to ever walk the Earth: their limbs shatter mountains, their roars cause the sky to tremble. The character can, once for every dot in Strength he has, from the start of an action until the DV refresh, act as if he has Epic Strength with a rating equivalent to his normal Strength value.
It is clear what I am saying there? Let's say Issei has Strength 4: using this Knack, Issei can for four times treats an action as if he has Epic Strength 4. Basically after the Knack activation at the start of an action Issei has, until the next DV refresh, Epic Strength 4.

Is this clear or I need to rewrite it?

touhou ranfuku said:
HSDK!Siegfried, more or less, is still a human with a good body, he couldn't even defeat Kenichi, Miu or Hermit, I think DxD!Siegfried is too much for him, especially the latter defeated Kiba and Xenovia easily (vol 9 Xenovia and Kiba were strong and fast enough to fight the 7 armed masters of Yami I guess). When combines different series with huge margin of power level usually results in this.
:( It was a joke.

And I disagree. Siegfried(DxD) is, at most, equal to one of the Haichou Execution Blade members. Probably weaker, actually. He's just cheating with all those magical weapons of his.

BFldyq said:
:( It was a joke.

And I disagree. Siegfried(DxD) is, at most, equal to one of the Haichou Execution Blade members. Probably weaker, actually. He's just cheating with all those magical weapons of his.

In term of skills and tech he's weaker, but his weapons and Sacred Gear covers it.

touhou ranfuku said:
In term of skills and tech he's weaker, but his weapons and Sacred Gear covers it.
Considering they now exist in the same universe, wanna bet they have access to such things in this?

Alexander said:
Need help with English/Game language:It is clear what I am saying there? Let's say Issei has Strength 4: using this Knack, Issei can for four times treats an action as if he has Epic Strength 4. Basically after the Knack activation at the start of an action Issei has, until the next DV refresh, Epic Strength 4.

It seems clear enough to me, not sure it needs to cost a wp, I think Epic Attrib x 2 or 4 motes would be a good price, I just don't think WP costs are good to have for anything that isn't scene long or things like PD's or PA's, ymmv of course

Not sure why Issei needs access to Epic Knacks anyway. Solar Charms should be plenty powerful in the right combinations.

wow thats a lot of epic attributes. its gonna be fun no selling them XD

I have another Omake planned can someone tell me where the Old School Building is located on the Kuoh campus, and if the "Don't Notice Me" Field cast on the Clubroom covers the whole building?

I have the idea of it cover the REVEAl's investigation of the Occult Club, as well as some profiling of the people who are members.

Would it make sense for one of the REVEAL members to pretend to be a crush on Kiba to try & get information on his movements from his "fan club"?

megrisvernin said:
I have another Omake planned can someone tell me where the Old School Building is located on the Kuoh campus, and if the "Don't Notice Me" Field cast on the Clubroom covers the whole building?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130319032205/highschooldxd/images/3/3a/Hs_ep10-02.jpg

As for the the notice me not field don't know for sure but I would assume a yes. It would make it easier to make sure people don't coming running if "strange lights or sounds" can be seen or heard from outside the building,

Diller said:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130319032205/highschooldxd/images/3/3a/Hs_ep10-02.jpg

As for the the notice me not field don't know for sure but I would assume a yes. It would make it easier to make sure people don't coming running if "strange lights or sounds" can be seen or heard from outside the building,

*Nod*

I have an idea that the fangirls of Kiba, have a myth that he goes to the Old School House each day, to remain awaiting a confession from a worthy girl. The spirits of Kiba's former lovers in his past lives (He's apparently been a hearthrob throughout history in his past lives) won't allow anyone to approach they don't deem worthy. It's a right of passage for fans of his to try & find him in the old school house, but they always end up back at the entrance finding no one.

REVEAL believes that Issei has been targeting high profile women to use to manipulate and control the masses of other students. The Old School House building contains "sonic emitters" that produce subsonic frequencies capable that manipulate people's awareness and cause them to overlook things concealing machinery and other equipment within the building.

Alexander said:
Need help with English/Game language:It is clear what I am saying there? Let's say Issei has Strength 4: using this Knack, Issei can for four times treats an action as if he has Epic Strength 4. Basically after the Knack activation at the start of an action Issei has, until the next DV refresh, Epic Strength 4.

Your basically creating a second excellency that scales exponentially instead of linearly with motes applied and bypasses dice caps. It's very OP.

My advice is limit the appearance of epic attributes to very high end non-humans that don't have much outside of those epic attributes. Epic attributes are intended for a completely different system that is designed so that minor differences in combat optimization render battles completely one sided. Give dots of epic attributes to the very high end examples of supernatural factions and other characters that are intended to be epic boss battles as a support to their themes.

I get what you are trying with this charm but it works better if you take inspiration from athletics charms. I am right that you didn't primarily intend this to be a combat charm right?

Frankly I would prefer if you stopped the focus on Dragon charms and focused more on solar charms. It's not like there is much they can't do for us and they are already written for us. They are good for our "Dragon Shintai" form and fire charms to it but there isn't much reason reinvent the wheel outside of that. Just attach a draconic thematic to the way our solar charms manifest. Variations among the way the same charm works is normal for solars.

EDIT: Epic Attributes are OP so limit them to antagonists that are supposed to be OP.

megrisvernin said:
*Nod*

I have an idea that the fangirls of Kiba, have a myth that he goes to the Old School House each day, to remain awaiting a confession from a worthy girl. The spirits of Kiba's former lovers in his past lives (He's apparently been a hearthrob throughout history in his past lives) won't allow anyone to approach they don't deem worthy. It's a right of passage for fans of his to try & find him in the old school house, but they always end up back at the entrance finding no one.

REVEAL believes that Issei has been targeting high profile women to use to manipulate and control the masses of other students. The Old School House building contains "sonic emitters" that produce subsonic frequencies capable that manipulate people's awareness and cause them to overlook things concealing machinery and other equipment within the building.

In some fanon they believe the [Ise Extermination Committee] theorized the ORC was being manipulated by Issei into his sex dungeon.

Smuthunter said:
Can we not go there please? I'm allergic to yaoi.

Kiba_mujer_by.png

Does not work for you?

touhou ranfuku said:
Kiba_mujer_by.png

Does not work for you?

Well Ise did admit Yumi(Fem Kiba) was his type of girl and she's blonde and you know how we are with blondes :))

Though to be fair Ishibumi is moving away from the Occult research club Yaoi what with Valerie for Gasper and Ise trying to push Tsubaki to Kiba. However Sairaog, Vali, and Cao Cao are a different story.

Ise's ability to attract peope is not limited to the opposite sex much to his horror and frustration.

Diller said:
Well Ise did admit Yumi(Fem Kiba) was his type of girl and she's blonde and you know how we are with blondes :))

Though to be fair Ishibumi is moving away from the Occult research club Yaoi what with Valerie for Gasper and Ise trying to push Tsubaki to Kiba. However Sairaog, Vali, and Cao Cao are a different story.

Ise's ability to attract peope is not limited to the opposite sex much to his horror and frustration.

About Kiba and Tsubaki, I do have a theory that Kiba will transform into a girl forever, then kiss Issei and Tsubaki sees that, later she goes yuri for Kiba which ends in threesome with Issei.

So I ran into a Familiar of Zero DxD Crossover that involves a Saito who had a decidely bad experience under Louise(logical extension of her treating him as a dog who most obey her), eventually become a Devil of Rias though not by choice(she did it to save his life with asking him like she did in canon with Asia).

His reaction to Issei's desire to have a harem was interesting. He knows precisely how bad a power imbalance in a relationship can be especially when someone has ultimate authority over another & treats them like an animal. Obviously Rias isan exception, but I was wondering if the comments on Stray Devils in the like were effectively true, even if it rarely happened. If they truly had no recourse if they were abused but to run & risk death if found again. I thought it interesting enough to share.

"Why don't you want to become a King, though, Hiraga-san?" Issei piped up curiously. "Getting your own Peerage would be amazing!"

Saito turned to stare at Issei quizzically. "In what way?"

"You could make it into your very own harem!" Issei declared proudly. "That's my dream, you know. I'm gonna become a high-class devil and get myself my own harem!"

Akeno giggled with amusement at Issei's words. Yuuto sighed, but smiled slightly. Koneko was nibbling on a chocolate cookie, but paused long enough to say "... Ise-senpai is the worst," before continuing to work at her snack. Asia pouted with jealousy. Rias was nearly about to chuckle softly herself, but stopped upon noticing the look on Saito's face.

Saito glowered at his fellow Pawn with eyes so cold and harsh that Rias saw that Issei actually flinched underneath Saito's gaze. The rest of Rias's Peerage stopped what they were doing as well and frowned as they looked at Saito.

"I'm sorry," Saito said tersely. "I'm not sure I heard you properly, Hyoudou-san. Could you say that again?"

"Um... I, uh, want my own harem, and that's why I'm working to become a high-class devil...?" Issei said hesitantly. "Hiraga-san. Is something wrong?"

"Buchou," Saito said, ignoring Issei as he looked away from him. "Those of a Peerage are slaves to the King piece, right?"

"Servants," Rias corrected him again, now frowning openly at Saito's choice of words.

"What happens, then, if a member of a Peerage disobeys the King?" Saito asked. "Or what if they ran away?"

Rias cocked her head. "Well, for disobedience, they would be punished, though the type of punishment would depend on the King. If they ran away, they would be considered stray devils and would be hunted down and eliminated in order to prevent them from becoming a threat."

"Thank you." Saito looked back at Issei. In a cold, blunt voice, he spoke. "So in other words, what you're saying is that you want a bunch of sex slaves."

"What?" Issei said, looking aghast. "No! I want a harem! That's different!"

"How is it different?" Saito said icily. "You have a group of women who, as your slaves-"

"Servants," Rias corrected, rapidly becoming very concerned about her newest Pawn. "Saito-"

"-must obey your every word, your every command," Saito continued, brushing aside Rias's attempt to intrude in his rapidly escalating tirade. "Whatever you want to do to them, they cannot voice their complaints. Even if they dislike it, they must put up with it, lest you take offense and decide to punish them for it. And if they decide that they have had enough and try to escape, they'll be branded as criminals and killed. That is what you're saying you want, isn't it, Hyoudou Issei!?"

I'll be honest I noped the fuck out of that fic so fast I missclicked and closed my browser rather then just that page, and I really wish you hadn't posted any of it at all in this thread as I could have done without being forced to read that trash a again, ick

can you post a link to that story?

edit. It's bad?

EternitynChaos said:
I'll be honest I noped the fuck out of that fic so fast I missclicked and closed my browser rather then just that page, and I really wish you hadn't posted any of it at all in this thread as I could have done without being forced to read that trash a again, ick

I thought the perspective was interesting. Namely the question that if someone in a Peerage has any recourse if their "King" wants to abuse them. Saito in the fic was on the receiving end of that relationship, and sees the potential for abuse in what Issei says.

If there is some recourse for Pieces I'd like to know.

The Raynore perspective is badly handled. The second part involving Saito as a member of Rias's Peerage is decidely more interesting. Then again I have strong views of relationships with power imblanaces.

EternitynChaos said:

The author didn't realize the whole violation and abuse in ZnT is just for laugh, Saito is like, tanked though attacks for hundred times and he didn't even harm a slightest, that's Japanese comedy for you, and Issei's harem is different from him, for the Stray Devil, obviously Saito knew jackshit about them being drunk in their own powers, started hunting human and other devils to eat.

For the "Not listening to the master", what about human? Talk as if human is pure innocent, that's hypocrite for you.

I too believe he's trying to downplay who Rias is by all the crap "Waiting for Issei to die so she could revive him."

Megaolix said:

The morality can come off as hamfisted, but Saito is far from a Mary Sue, which you tend to get with moral diatribe fics.

The mechanics of the story are fine & the grammer is excellent. The setup of someone who was terribly abused, not being given a choice in him being forced to be a piece is interesting. Didn't grasp why Saito had a strong belief in life debts, but considered that a Japanese cultural thing...

touhou ranfuku said:
The author didn't realize the whole violation and abuse in ZnT is just for laugh, Saito is like, tanked though attacks for hundred times and he didn't even harm a slightest, that's Japanese comedy for you, and Issei's harem is different from him, for the Stray Devil, obviously Saito knew jackshit about them being drunk in their own powers, started hunting human and other devils to eat.

For the "Not listening to the master", what about human? Talk as if human is pure innocent, that's hypocrite for you.

I too believe he's trying to downplay who Rias is by all the crap "Waiting for Issei to die so she could revive him."

Well it's one of those Fridge Horror moments. When you realize the potential for abuse really was there in the story. Where Saito had no legal recourse, no allies, in another land. He was abducted without consultation, treated as property and is lucky his owner's attempt(realize this is anime only but oh well) to shut him up with an explosion is the only reason he can understand anyone around . Certainly no one except Kirche who truly had the means & the desire to help him if Louise wanted to abuse him.

Saito of course is an ass, and objectifies women right back. But that doesn't make anyone's behavior right.

Is it really so unbelievable? Just take Louise's canon behavior and assume it never got better. That Saito never stopped wanting to go home, of escaping from this women treating him like an animal and that without someone who came to like her Louise never got better either...

Smuthunter said:

Fair enough. It's off topic. I won't bring it up again but to leave this parting comment.

I just think conceptually, the problem of power imbalances where one partner has strong over another is ripe for the potential for abuse and narratively interesting.

I note that no one has actually said that the Story's Saito was wrong on the facts. That if a Devil King did abuse his Pawns, that they had any recourse but to flee and risk death if captured. Rias would never do it. But another person could have, couldn't they?

Personally I don't know DXD canon enough to contradict him. But I haven't heard anyone argue that Pieces really had a choice...

megrisvernin said:
Well it's one of those Fridge Horror moments. When you realize the potential for abuse really was there in the story. Where Saito had no legal recourse, no allies, in another land. He was abducted without consultation, treated as property and is lucky his owner's attempt(realize this is anime only but oh well) to shut him up with an explosion is the only reason he can understand anyone around . Certainly no one except Kirche who truly had the means & the desire to help him if Louise wanted to abuse him.

Saito of course is an ass, and objectifies women right back. But that doesn't make anyone's behavior right.

What can I type? Different culture, different era, different nation, different world.

Now if we're living in the era of slaves, I bet we will see that as "Harmless and righteous". You can't just force your moral onto others, unless you accept the philosophy "Power is Everything, With Power you can do anything." Then just punch them until they accept your ideals.

EDIT: Saito did want to rape Louise IIRC, looks like someone forgot to do their little homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back