• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

EternitynChaos said:
megrisvernin I'm sorry I'd love it if you were right here, but no, Issei is not the sort of person who will bend over and take this sort of crap from someone let alone some nobody who has barged his way into his friends territory and tried to order around someone he considered under his friends protection *Issei* there is no way this is not coming to blows, and anyway if we really need to its not like we can't convince everyone else he was in the wrong, creatures of darkness + various solar presence charms remember

Hmm. Fair point. Issei doesn't have to be hospitable.

[X]"I'm a friend of Rias and a contracted magician trading favors with the Gremory family. As for my name, I don't feel obligated to offer it to someone who doesn't give their own first.

Mostly because Sovereign of the Radiant Scales is our true name, or one of them now. Our Solar name that incapsulates who we are.

It also plays off our earlier insult that we don't know who he is.

[X]"I'm a friend of Rias and a contracted magician trading favors with the Gremory family. As for my name, I don't feel obligated to offer it to someone who doesn't give their own first.

Last edited by a moderator:

[X]"I'm a friend of Rias and a contracted magician trading favors with the Gremory family. As for my name, a person who can't show basic politeness doesn't deserve to know my real name, so you can call me Sovereign of the Radiant Scales."

[X]"I'm a friend of Rias and a contracted magician trading favors with the Gremory family. As for my name, a person who can't show basic politeness doesn't deserve to know my real name, so you can call me Sovereign of the Radiant Scales."

[X]"I'm a friend of Rias and a contracted magician trading favors with the Gremory family. As for my name, I don't feel obligated to offer it to someone who doesn't give their own first."

rNGjHnI.jpg

I hope we get to really cut loose. so far we held back our hits so that they weren't inflicting too much damage. huh where is that won't die even if killed image?

issei should totally bring that up, it works nice as intimidation

"you won't die even if I kill you, yes?"

"Good, A chance to really cut loose!"

noahgab1133 said:

rNGjHnI.jpg

I hope we get to really cut loose. so far we held back our hits so that they weren't inflicting too much damage. huh where is that won't die even if killed image?

issei should totally bring that up, it works nice as intimidation

"you won't die even if I kill you, yes?"

"Good, A chance to really cut loose!"

"So you won't die even if I kill you, ehh?"

You give Raiser a feral grin. "One of the problems with my abilities is that I have to hold back or I might cripple or kill my opponents. But that's not a worry with you is it? Infact...One might think this an opportunity. After all I've never had a chance to refine some of my techniques more lethal attacks, but now I have a ragdoll who'll respawn whatever I do to it! Now let's get to testing!

[X]"I'm a friend of Rias and a contracted magician trading favors with the Gremory family. As for my name, I don't feel obligated to offer it to someone who doesn't give their own first."

The vote feels plain, but I guess that's fine for now. The other one were we give our title might be met with a non-recognition.

Silver W. King said:

The vote feels plain, but I guess that's fine for now. The other one were we give our title might be met with a non-recognition.

Oh yeah! Are we low on willpower making half-castes out of our followers?

Should we stunt to recover any?

We shouldn't be given how our forces currently are. Cults awesome like that.

current and up to date states

Essence: OOO
Personal: 17/17
Peripheral: 37/42
Committed (Personal): 0
Committed (Peripheral): 5
Committed (Total): 5

Willpower: 8/8

no we are not out of WP, or motes for that matter

as well as 80/80 in OD pools

megrisvernin said:
"So you won't die even if I kill you, ehh?"

You give Raiser a feral grin. "One of the problems with my abilities is that I have to hold back or I might cripple or kill my opponents. But that's not a worry with you is it? Infact...One might think this an opportunity. After all I've never had a chance to refine some of my techniques more lethal attacks, but now I have a ragdoll who'll respawn whatever I do to it! Now let's get to testing!
Too bloodthirsty.

megrisvernin said:
Oh yeah! Are we low on willpower making half-castes out of our followers?

Should we stunt to recover any?
No, you're full. Bright make a point to have Issei always with a mostly full source of motes, Willpower and other bonus. That's why only Mittelt and Shougo are Half-Caste for now.

Her paranoia trait skyrocketed since she woke up in Issei's soul. And with reasons...

ok this is one of the better explenations for UMI's I've ever seen, and I like it ^^ and as you can guess felt the need to share /laugh

Rip van Mason had a really nice interpretation of this; he treated "unnatural mental influence" as "you have passed the bounds of the realistic and gone into the mythic". When James Bonds seduces a woman, or Batman intimidates a bar full of goons, or people look upon Galadriel and fall in love, all three of them are using what Exalted would call unnatural mental influence. Their charm/scariness/beauty has gone beyond what is physically possible, and gone into what is only mythically possible. So when a player character uses a Charm that causes unnatural mental influence, then the object of that charm realizes that they are in touch with a transcendent, mythic force. They realize that what's happening is important. Now, transcendent moments can be good or bad -- Paul on the road to Damascus got hit with an unnatural mental influence he was happy with, for example.

makes sense to me anyway /shrug

and yeah Alexander, can't imagine why Bright's had a sudden paranoia spike, I mean its not like people she trusted betrayed her and killed off the Civilization she helped build and everyone she knew... oh wait never mind ;p

EternitynChaos said:
ok this is one of the better explenations for UMI's I've ever seen, and I like it ^^ and as you can guess felt the need to share /laugh

and yeah Alexander, can't imagine why Bright's had a sudden paranoia spike, I mean its not like people she trusted betrayed her and killed off the Civilization she helped build and everyone she knew... oh wait never mind ;p
Yep. Bright-sama takes care of her investments. >:D

EternitynChaos said:

That's pretty much the way it's always been. "UMI is mind rape" is something the fandom made up.

Which reminds me, we should probably pick up Hypnotic Tongue Technique sooner or later. It might come in handy during a Ward rescue mission. "Release your hostages" or something.

[X] "It is impolite to demand an introduction from someone without introducing yourself first."

Yes! Finally we meet Riser. And I'm completely fine with being needlessly antagonistic towards him!

Smuthunter said:
That's pretty much the way it's always been. "UMI is mind rape" is something the fandom made up.

Which reminds me, we should probably pick up Hypnotic Tongue Technique sooner or later. It might come in handy during a Ward rescue mission. "Release your hostages" or something.

Ya, I'd just never come across that explanation to it before, and felt if I hadn't other probably hadn't as well, so why not share it and all that, and yeah getting some more social charms sooner rather then later would probably be a good plan, since for all we are punch mc think fight we play more like a diplomancer when we can ^^; with the exception of asshats like our current guest, I'm still amazed we walked out of the meeting with Odin without a fight personally ^^;

Ah well, so many charms, and all that, still keeping a debt buy charm slot open for something like that would hardly go amiss if nothing else even if we need to focus on other things atm what with Vali and Co ^^

Hitting bed now. Due to circumstances I can do only one update at day, instead of the two I planned.

So if by the time I wake up (10 hours from now) there is a vote count I will appreciate it. 'Night.

later Alexander, sleep well and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us, as I'm sure the others are as well.

Alexander said:
Hitting bed now. Due to circumstances I can do only one update at day, instead of the two I planned.

So if by the time I wake up (10 hours from now) there is a vote count I will appreciate it. 'Night.

I'll vote count in about four hours or earlier before I go to sleep.

Unelemental said:

Yes! Finally we meet Riser. And I'm completely fine with being needlessly antagonistic towards him!

It's not needlessly antagonistic. We gave him a specific answer.

"I'm a friend of Rias and a contracted magician trading favors with the Gremory family.

The favors part in particular should tip him off. The second is a sharp rebuke, but completely within the lines of edict. We're informing him that he isn't following proper protocol & hinting strongly that if he offers it(gives his name) we'll reciprocate.

By Japanese edict, which revolves & subtly & knowing how you're expected to act even in unfamiliar circumstances, we're literally shouting at him that he's being rude. Culturally its consistent for Issei, and doesn't needlessly escalate.

It's the sort of thing he can't twist to his advantage if he tries to explain the situation away to his family & make him sound like an idiot. Not really much of a concern, but we'll let him escalate. Also I want everyone, even those close to him, to be able to agree Raiser was a complete asshole here.

Edit-I just realized a fight with Raiser here is likely to destroy the Occult Club Room, mostly because of his fire abilities.

even if it blows up we can rebuild. We have the magictech!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back