• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Selias said:
Kill a member of an influential devil family, and not get in any trouble? Yeah, sure. ::)
One he attacked first. Two he threatened to murder Rias peerage. Three he's a third son. He is not that important in the long run. However since we don't know the spirit eater charm we aren't going to be killing him. What we are going to be doing is inflicting a lot of agg damage to him. Also Issei is much more Influence than him considering all of the things he has done.

Are there any charms that can do permanent damage to someone, even if they have a healing factor? After all, a good way to deal with violent animals is to have them fixed.

Selias said:
Are there any charms that can do permanent damage to someone, even if they have a healing factor? After all, a good way to deal with violent animals is to have them fixed.
Agg damage shuts down regen. So we should hit him with a bunch of holy attacks considering that he counts as a creature of darkness.

You know I wonder if it's possible for the Germory clan to adopt Issei. I mean they might if he keeps doing good stuff for the devils.

Someone whose good at stunting stunt the idea below.

put on Boosted gear use fists of iron technique, cast enemy castigating solar judgment on our fists to make them holy and punch his goddamn light out. Maybe go war form for extra oomph.

He needs to be humbled badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's also challenge him for Rias' hand in marriage while we're at it, if only to drive the point home of how he shouldn't do such things to anyone. He needs to be punished thoroughly and challenging him for what he values the most seems appropriate.

[] Punch to the face.
[] Punch to the face.
[] Punch to the Face
[X] FALCON... PAWNCH!

THROUGH THE ROOF YOU GO!

staplesdex2 said:
Let's also challenge him for Rias' hand in marriage while we're at it, if only to drive the point home of how he shouldn't do such things to anyone. He needs to be punished thoroughly and challenging him for what he values the most seems appropriate.
Let's not.

staplesdex2 said:
Okay, what about what Issei just said before about Rias's right to decide herself who she should marry?

staplesdex2 said:

If we do make a challenge it should be the right for her to marry whoever she wants. That will earn more points with Rias and makes the point we don't see just as prize to be won but a person with feelings.

Well that could have gone better, probably should have used Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment but it'd still be enormously useful right now.

[X] Punch to the Face
P.S. Here's a basic strategy to go full GLORIOUS SOLAR on a certain fried chicken bastard.
Deadly Dragoon Warrior for full intimidation and boost to our combat prowess.
Monkey Leap for movement buff.
Fist of Iron (Hero variant) for damage buff.
Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement for aggravated damage due to him being officially in our shit list for objectifying females.
Not sure whether Welsh Boost Overdrive: Explosion is recommended or not. I require additional tactician.
Gauntlets of Distant Touch Mode might be needed due to fried chicken bastard's ability to fly. Do not let him out of the Occult Club House, or the fight will be more difficult due to manoeuvrability.
Channel Virtue: Compassion due to him threatening our friend Rias. At a 5, this will provide a force multiplier.
And of course, activate Boosted Gear's true form. Both of them.
Give me a +3 Stunt, please.

I will laugh if Boosted Gear evolved mid-battle.

Alexander did we actual roll for Temperance? Or was it an auto-crit fail because of our compassion.

[X] Child of Mother Earth
[X] Lightning Sprinter
[X] Fist of the Daystar Form
[X] Orichalcum Fists of Battle
[X] Active boosted gear, Fist of the Daystar form, Fist of Iron and Orichalcum Fists of Battle, attack Raiser with a full strength max dice from 1st martial arts excellency, channel compassion, and launch him out the window so we don't burn down Ria's place, if people see, such is life, change to warform before heading out and follow after.
[X] Smuthunters stunt

[jk] Pretend to punch his Face.
[jk] Kick him below the belt!
He really pisses me off. :(
[X] Plan EternitynChaos

kinglugia said:
[X] Punch to the Face
P.S. Here's a basic strategy to go full GLORIOUS SOLAR on a certain fried chicken bastard.
Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement for aggravated damage due to him being officially in our shit list for objectifying females.
Not sure whether Welsh Boost Overdrive: Explosion is recommended or not. I require additional tactician.
Gauntlets of Distant Touch Mode might be needed due to fried chicken bastard's ability to fly. Do not let him out of the Occult Club House, or the fight will be more difficult due to manoeuvrability.
Channel Virtue: Compassion due to him threatening our friend Rias. At a 5, this will provide a force multiplier.

Enemy castiaging solar judgement works because he's a creature of darkness.

I'd laugh if we went balance breaker thanks to our anger.

If we're really about to fight Raiser we should buy the child of Mother Earth knack for fire resistance. We could have Alex make a flashback for the training we did to learn it

Alex on fighting Raiser

Raiser? Mid-Boss that will kick your ass if you aren't careful.Let me explain. You may have notice that Raynare was completely healed despite the aggravated damages? The reason is her reincarnation as a Devil: the body parts with the injuries were removed and replaced with new, Devil parts. This is a way that the DxD world can deal with aggravated.

Likewise, Raiser can removed the cursed parts and regenerate new ones. But well...

"First law of thermodynamics"

This should be a sufficient hint for you.

What is the 1st law of thermodynamics and how would it apply here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics

The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed. The first law is often formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings. Equivalently, perpetual motion machines of the first kind are impossible.

megrisvernin said:
Alexander did we actual roll for Temperance? Or was it an auto-crit fail because of our compassion.
Auto-crit because of Compassion. Temperance 2 only mean you can restrain yourself during normal interactions, but after a certain point...you explode. Issei is still a Hot-blooded protagonist, just one with tact.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y1ZfsnGx84VLujoKLucctqgTeGto0QKaGCIc2s6vz8Q/edit?hl=en&pli=1#heading=h.2js7seoynbj7

This is the SHS version you're using.

kinglugia said:
[X] Punch to the Face

Here's your stunt.

You unfold your arms as Boosted Gear changes to full gauntlet mode. It's not just your fists that are trembling; now the the air is trembling too. It quivers under the weight of your essence, under the malevolent killing intent you are radiating like a star about to explode into a supernova.

"Raiser Phenex" you say, as you begin to trigger a list of charms you'll need to tear his pretty-boy face off. "There are a lot of things I can forgive. My first girlfriend tried to run me through and I didn't hold a grudge. My best friends are a pain in the ass but I still look out for them regardless. I even forgave Azazel for making the technique that almost killed one of my friends."

Your flesh ripples. Beneath your clothes your skin starts to transmute into scales, fingers into talons, bones shifting and muscles realigning for your imminent transformation. But not just yet; first you have to get this out.

"But you have crossed a line that only one other person has ever crossed before, and that person is dead. You can threaten me as much as you like, fling insults, do whatever. But I would strike the face of God to protect my friends! SO JUST IMAGINE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO TO YOU!"

And your body explodes with the wrath of the Red Dragon Emperor.

Guys? Some help please.

I can't find the Suika Ibuki interlude no matter where I look, and I desperately wish to reread its gloriously cracky nature.

Someone mind helping me find it please?

Eternity you should add use Enemy castigating solar judgement on him for aggravated damage and I like Kinglugia's idea to Chanel our compassion.

kinglugia said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics

The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed. The first law is often formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings. Equivalently, perpetual motion machines of the first kind are impossible.

It's connection to Raiser's regen and aggravated damage?

Errr

Orichalcum Fists of Battle
Cost: -; Mins: Martial Arts 5, Essence 3; Type: Permanent
Keywords: Obvious, Holy
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisites: Fists of Iron Technique

The heroes of the dawn are first and foremost matchless weapons, forged to slay the errant makers of the world. This Charm enhances Fists of Iron Technique. While Fists of Iron Technique is active, the Solar may choose to activate this Charm's effects on any given attack during Step 1 of attack resolution or during the resolution of clinch crushing damage as an Innate Ability. As an Obvious effect, add the Solar's highest Virtue to her punch, kick and clinch weapons' Accuracy and Damage. As a Holy, Obvious effect, attacks made by those weapons inflict aggravated damage to creatures of darkness. Blows thus enhanced always produce an Essence display, which must thematically resonate with the Solar's iconic anima banner

its not really needed with this

Darik29 said:
Guys? Some help please.

I can't find the Suika Ibuki interlude no matter where I look, and I desperately wish to reread its gloriously cracky nature.

Someone mind helping me find it please?
http://questionablequesting.com/index.php?topic=563.msg84904#msg84904

It's Part 30 of Training Days II.

Diller said:
It's connection to Raiser's regen and aggravated damage?
To Raiser's ability to regen, yes.

EternitynChaos said:
Errr

its not really needed with this

You can tell I don't play exalted

[X] Plan Eternity
--[X] Smuthunter stunt

E4 will have to wait because it's time to beat this fried chicken!!

Um, Smuthunter, I was under the impression that both Overdrive pools are full ever since we got the stealth version of Boosted Gear?

EternitynChaos said:
[X] Child of Mother Earth
[X] Lightning Sprinter
[X] Fist of the Daystar Form
[X] Orichalcum Fists of Battle
[X] Heaven Thunder Hammer
[X] Active boosted gear, Fist of the Daystar form, Fist of Iron and Orichalcum Fists of Battle, attack Raiser with a full strength max dice from 1st martial arts excellency, channel compassion, and thunder hammer him out the window so we don't burn down Ria's place, if people see, such is life, change to warform before heading out and follow after.
[X] Martial understanding flows through your mind and charms after charm comes into focus and your fists blaze with power, as you slip into the form of the fist of the daystar once again, yet for the first time you know this is how it should be as essence flows through you and power makes thought become action as you drive your armoured fist into the crowing popinjays face, Heaven Thunder Hammer activating with a reflex thought sending the over inflated ego rocketing towards the outside wall, but rather then hitting it, he sails through the previously opened window and lands in a twitching heaps on the grounds, you move to follow him calling once more on your power, this time that of Boosted Gear, and Ddraig as your form grows more mighty and strong and no longer is a mere boy heading towards him, but a dragon in almost every way takes wing.
This is my last post for today.

Sorry Eternity, but in order to get Fist of the Daystar Form and Heaven Thunder Hammer you first need Sledgehammer Fist Punch and Dragon Coil Technique. So that order is no valid.

Plus I advise to spend your Xp only when absolutely sure you need what you're buying, so don't blow them up all in one go, 'kay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back