• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Can't say I wouldn't mind having the brood mare line put back in. Larekko can turn up his nose at how "blunt" it is all he likes, but bluntness works when the truth is horrific.

Silversun17 said:
[X] Silversun's version
Channel-Charisma: OO + Presence: OOOO + Defying the Established Social Order (Presence) OOO
Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion

Stunt=You stare down at Raiser's accusing form, noting that for all the outrage he professes the pureblood devil can't even match eyes with you. Contempt drips from your every word as you bellow out your response, your every word capturing the attention of the onlooking devils.

"Your words ring hollow, Raiser Phenex. You speak of lost glories of your houses and of the travesty of letting their legacies end but mere minutes ago you derided Rias's own accomplishments. Her actions show how capable she is, and how worthy she is of leading House Gremory in whichever manner she chooses, yet you came of here with the intention of butchering her peerage and taking her back with you to be nothing but a brood mare!"

You seethe in fury, but remembering Rias brings an errant thought to mind; this must be "that matter" that she wanted to handle by herself. You'll have to apologize later, you seem to be stealing one of her kills.

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves."

Interesting version. Also working on stunting. I'd ask people waiting on changing versions again.I'm working on the stunting then i'll modifying the language...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I thought that Variant 1 had the whole 'you planned to kill Rais's peerage' bit. That'll teach me to vote while half-asleep.

Plus Issei IS Blunt, we have played him Blunt, we likely will keep playing him Blunt, because, in the end of the day Blunt is a hell of a lot of Fun ^^

megrisvernin said:
Interesting version. Also working on stunting. I'd ask people waiting on changing versions again.I'm working on the stunting then i'll modifying the language...
I'm not happy with it and i hope you can put something better together that reveals the brood mare thing.

I would like a lack of vague on the whole killing the peerage issue aswell.

So what do you guys think is going to be everyone's reaction to seeing Issei butt naked when he is no longer in his warform.

Other then getting a bunch more girls after him you mean?

Hilarity

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. What was it you said to me not moments ago? 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves."
Ok, after a quick reread of it variant 1 does mention the peerage-ocide, in an indirect manner. Perhaps change the last line thus:

Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder her Peerage whose only crime is to make something of themselves.

Smuthunter said:
Can't say I wouldn't mind having the brood mare line put back in. Larekko can turn up his nose at how "blunt" it is all he likes, but bluntness works when the truth is horrific.

That, the "drag her against her will" part, and the peerage thing are the important bits. If we can get him to admit them (and not protesting when we accuse him counts), the engagement is off. We win.

considering by this time Mettilt has probably killed any personal body modesty Issei actually had, and if she didn't the others probably did it should be amusing, poor Saji may just want to kill himself though ^^;

Aleh said:
That, the "drag her against her will" part, and the peerage thing are the important bits. If we can get him to admit them (and not protesting when we accuse him counts), the engagement is off. We win.

Perhaps modifying the last line to read thus would help?:
Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage against her will and murder her Peerage whose only crime is to make something of themselves.

hmm...

drag her off against both her will, and that of her family

may have an even better impact

I know. But her family is against doing it Right Now. And he is trying to circumvent them by coming here and forcing the issue.

Least Devotee said:
Don't think the engagement has actually been canceled yet, merely postponed.

To our knowledge it's postponed, but if this stuff is....hold up

Could Rias's brother have Beowulf be recording the conversation in the fight to show that Raiser is a bad match to produce the next generation of Gremory's?!

He could show it to his parents to persuade them that it's not a good engagement

Edit: then they could also show it to Raiser's family to show why they are cancelling the marriage if/when they ask why

Heh, I like the way you think. >:D

Actually I think that Alex mentioned vaguely that something like that might be going on.

Actually now that I think about it I'm going to rewrite this one for maximum bluntness, just for shits and giggles and to see if it sounds more in-character. Unless people like this version enough to change their votes anyways.

"That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard you grilled chicken shithead! Not five minutes ago you were telling me how much you wanted Rias as your pet brood mare! Don't talk to me about the glory of your houses when you just got done complaining that your fiancee is being too successful for you!"

You seethe in fury, but remembering Rias brings an errant thought to mind; this must be "that matter" that she wanted to handle by herself. You'll have to apologize later, you seem to be stealing one of her kills.

"Actually I take it back, you're not even fit to be called grilled chicken! You pretend to be upset about the loss of your bloodlines but then you turn around and tear down the ones who show the greatest promise, whether it's locking Rias away in a gilded cage or threatening to murder her peerage! Don't think I'll ever forgive you for treating their lives like something you can throw away when you don't want it anymore! That kind of two-faced cowardice is the behavior of a worm! And I'll say it again to everyone who thinks they can hold themselves superior to others!"

codeRR said:
To our knowledge it's postponed, but if this stuff is....hold up

Could Rias's brother have Beowulf be recording the conversation in the fight to show that Raiser is a bad match to produce the next generation of Gremory's?!

He could show it to his parents to persuade them that it's not a good engagment

This is a great explination for why he is recording this, other then recording our Glorious Badassness of course

Smuthunter said:
Actually now that I think about it I'm going to rewrite this one for maximum bluntness, just for shits and giggles and to see if it sounds more in-character. Unless people like this version enough to change their votes anyways.

"That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard you grilled chicken shithead! Not five minutes ago you were telling me how much you wanted Rias as your pet brood mare! Don't talk to me about the glory of your houses when you just got done complaining that your fiancee is being too successful for you!"

"Actually I take it back, you're not even fit to be called grilled chicken! You pretend to be upset about the loss of your bloodlines but then you turn around and tear down the ones who show the greatest promise, whether it's locking Rias away in a gilded cage or threatening to murder her peerage! Don't think I'll ever forgive you for treating their lives like something you can throw away when you don't want it anymore! That kind of two-faced cowardice is the behavior of a worm! And I'll say it again to everyone who thinks they can hold themselves superior to others!"

I like this alot. especially the 'worm'

Bright-sensei must be rubbing off on us. :))

that was awesome Smut, loved the dialog, must like Megs though theres no interaction, only verbal stuff, even just Issei gesturing dramatically with his arm, acadentally kicking up a dust devil or something would make it a shoe in for a 2 dice I think

Also I just realized that there is a stealth reference to the bloodline effect of the evil pieces,
You pretend to be upset about the loss of your bloodlines but then you turn around and tear down the ones who show the greatest promise, whether it's locking Rias away in a gilded cage or threatening to murder her peerage!

Hmm, yeah. It sounds more like Issei

[X] Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion

There's no reason to think about it. You know the smell of bullshit when you hear it and Raiser is serving up a metric ton of it. Your anger explodes once more.

You seethe in fury, but remembering Rias brings an errant thought to mind; this must be "that matter" that she wanted to handle by herself. You'll have to apologize later, you seem to be stealing one of her kills. Looking over at the gathered devils you see that your words have not gone unheard; Rias's face is set in a stony mask, and Akeno has stopped smiling. The others are some variety of disturbed or disgusted, none more so than Sona -- when did she get here? -- despite her attempts to stay composed. You catch Rias's eye for a moment before turning back to your victim.

"Actually I take it back, you're not even fit to be called grilled chicken! You pretend to be upset about the loss of your bloodlines but then you turn around and tear down the ones who show the greatest promise, whether it's locking Rias away in a gilded cage or threatening to slaughter her peerage! Don't think I'll ever forgive you for treating their lives like something you can throw away when you don't want it anymore! That kind of two-faced cowardice is the behavior of a worm!"

Your anima seethes into totemic brilliance and all the grass around you flash-burns to ash. You'll have to apologize to Sona when you're not pissed off to the point of having tunnel vision anymore.

"Take this message back to your allies, Raiser Phenex: those who trample on the rights and happiness of others will find themselves judged by the Unconquered Sun, and no amount of blood purity will save those found guilty. That's a promise."

You fold your wings against your back and your arms against your chest.

"Now get out of my sight. I've wasted enough time and energy dealing with you."

Now to go hunt down my old vote.

Edited smut's most recent in.

EternitynChaos said:
that was awesome Smut, loved the dialog, must like Megs though theres no interaction, only verbal stuff, even just Issei gesturing dramatically with his arm, acadentally kicking up a dust devil or something would make it a shoe in for a 2 dice I think
That's because I was only concerning myself with the dialog. If people like it I can bolt it on to the description from my first post, which I'm pretty sure was 3-die stunt material.

dreadis said:
Also I just realized that there is a stealth reference to the bloodline effect of the evil pieces,
Unintentional reference. I'm in the "that's stupid" camp, but we can log it as Issei unconsciously referring to it without really meaning to bring it up.

now now. lets wait to see what else is offered before we star spamming votes again.

no that's more about them someday marrying into the family then being part of the bloodline I think, or it will be taken that way

Go for broke Smut, I like what you have here, and I want to see the reactions it will cause ^^

Could be taken either way depending on how much they know about the peerage system.

Smuthunter's is interesting.

Let me know if my version is an improvement.

Channel-Charisma: OO + Presence: OOOO + Defying the Established Social Order (Presence) OOO
Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion

Disgusted with Raiser's excuses, your gaze shifts to the Devil onlookers noting their shocked & awed expressions your form and earlier battle inspired, as your attention passes over Rias and her peerage your anger flares as your remember Raiser's earlier threats. But you bite down on your burning rage, chaining it down with your iron will. Turning back to the arrogant pureblood Raiser flinches under your weight of your steely gaze and the tension in the air becomes palpable as you begin your reply, cold seething contempt hanging from every word.

"Your words ring hollow, Raiser Phenex. You speak of lost glories of your houses and bemoan the travesty of their ending but mere minutes ago you complained of Rias's own accomplishments. Her actions show how capable she is, how worthy she is of leading House Gremory however she chooses, yet all you could think of was how much longer you had to wait to reduce her to a pretty trinket hanging off your arm! For her unforgivable offense of having her own desires, for finding people willing to aid and support her causes you came here ready to butcher her peerage, taking her back to act as nothing more than a broodmare. Did you not tell me in your own words, 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife'.

You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, locking Rias in a gilded cage as you massacre those whose only crime is to make something of themselves."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back