• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Last edited by a moderator:
noahgab1133 said:
boy won't alex be surprised at how many pages we ate XD
I am :eek:. Jesus, that's a long debate. 4+ pages?

As usual I ask you keep your tone civil and avoid namecalling: disagreeing is alright, but using words like "it's stupid" is not allowed.

I will keep the votes open for another 5 hours, so you have all the time needed to make a final decision.

Personally I like both Smuthunter and BFldyq's write-ins, both say all the right things.

Least Devotee said:
Yeah, the entire thing would have been an update in-and-of itself. I realized that while writing it up, and thought: nope, not happening.

Hell, I even cut-down on what I'd written. Mainly, most of the fight scenes. Those speeches of Issei? They were originally interspaced between Issei and Raiser fighting. Flames everywhere!

But then, we wouldn't be able to see two flaming hot men going at each other. Repeatedly. Pounding at each other.
And judging by the latest update, Ise seems to be on the top.

Switching to

[X] Smuthunter

Hopefully there's no need to change it again.

[X] Smuthunter

kinglugia said:
But then, we wouldn't be able to see two flaming hot men going at each other. Repeatedly. Pounding at each other.
And judging by the latest update, Ise seems to be on the top.
Thanks for the horrible, horrible imagine kinglugia. Now I will never be able to sleep again :'(

Alexander said:
Thanks for the horrible, horrible imagine kinglugia. Now I will never be able to sleep again :'(
Bah, wuss. Discrimination against non-standard sexualities and sexual identities, that's what it is!

BFldyq said:
Bah, wuss. Discrimination against non-standard sexualities and sexual identities, that's what it is!
Call it whatever you like. I am still not sleeping.

morning all, Alexander does Issei's Presence Speciality come into play here? 'Defying the Established Social Order (Presence): OOO' I mean?

EternitynChaos said:
morning all, Alexander does Issei's Presence Speciality come into play here? 'Defying the Established Social Order (Presence): OOO' I mean?
Yes.

Seem it's all. Updating...

heheheheheheheheh, Awesome, as the gif would say, "This gonna be good."

EternitynChaos said:
heheheheheheheheh, Awesome, as the gif would say, "This gonna be good."

One gif coming right up. :D

tHw0b.gif

Rolling:

[blockquote]Rolled 19d10 : 3, 6, 9, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 7, 10, 7, 1, 8, 5, 8, 6, 5, 8, 8, total 116[/blockquote]

I have trouble imagining Riser's reaction to this. Falling to his knees and crawling away in fear?
Exploding from shame?
Solars are such bullshit.

Ok i'm a noob at this but how much damage did Issei just do ?

its less about damage and more about how convincing he was, its a combo he has, one charm makes any Creature of Darkness halve there defence stat when in social combat with him *Devils and Fallen count*, the other doubles ever success he gets, he needs to get more successes then they have points in there MDV, he's basicly just blown the whole group out of the water, something he's gotten into the habit of doing. Thats the basic's of it

I wonder if he even has enough Willpower left to resist it if he wanted to. He could be low if his attacks or regen have Willpower costs.

Eler0 said:
I wonder if he even has enough Willpower left to resist it if he wanted to. He could be low if his attacks or regen have Willpower costs.

Phoenix regen works by stamina amd force of will. The beating we've given him has worn down his stamina and probably started to affect his will as well. After the social destruction we're about to rain down on him, he probably won't have the will to regenerate anymore.

nightblade said:
I hope alex doesn't forget to mention Issei's cast mark.
Post almost done, just answering this:

It's implicit that when Issei uses Essence his mark and anime flare. Since I can't very well add a mention of it every time it happens, assume it happens every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back