• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

hmmmm, Alexander, does our Lightsaber work even better for us now that we have that shiney new Solar Lens add on for Boosted Gear? it sounds like it should, but I figured asking was better then making assumptions and all

EternitynChaos said:
hmmmm, Alexander, does our Lightsaber work even better for us now that we have that shiney new Solar Lens add on for Boosted Gear? it sounds like it should, but I figured asking was better then making assumptions and all
I will answer this when you decide that Issei should look as how that thing works, instead of letting it rest in his room.

ha, poor lightsaber gets no love, well its more like things keep popping up and we get distracted, still once we get melee up /laugh

[X] Finish training our charms, then Hell training with Bright Sensei to raise our Essence
Lightsabers haven't been used because the opposition is missing a Death Star.
We'll have to wait for Alexander to ramp things up. ;)

On a completely different topic, I'm thinking of doing an omake about Issei's cult. Is anyone interested in this?

And no, it won't be NSFW. Though probably creepy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who needs a lightsaber when you have glorious solar fists?

BFldyq said:
On a completely different topic, I'm thinking of doing an omake about Issei's cult. Is anyone interested in this?

Yep. :D.

[X] Finish training our charms, then Hell training with Bright Sensei to raise our Essence

BFldyq said:

Fangirls usually are (No offense to Tsubomi and Erica).

Eler0 said:
Who needs a lightsaber when you have glorious solar fists?
You don't want a Glorious Solar Lightsaber?

Unelemental said:
Lightsabers haven't been used because the opposition is missing a Death Star.
We'll have to wait for Alexander to ramp things up. ;)

didn't we just get into a super laser duel? i think that counts.

[X] Finish training our charms, then Hell training with Bright Sensei to raise our Essence.

I liked the update, good work Alex

So, how many of the Student council do you think are attracted to Issei now?

Hopefully this will not cause our soul to implode.

Right, forgot to ask: how many omakes have their been that earn xp in the past IC week?

I bet azazel is scratching his head and laughing maniacally while studying issei. Even asleep his power grows, and thats quite scary!

BFldyq said:
Right, forgot to ask: how many omakes have their been that earn xp in the past IC week?
One.

By the way, Raiser's last attack had a damage count of +30L/7, with Overwhelming and Piercing tag.

Nowhere as powerful as his older brother's version.

Was that a single attack or a flurry? Cause if it was a single attack it would have been awesome to just tank it then blast him.

You know there's going to be a bit of bullshit when we wake up.

First we have to answer for everything that just happened. Then, after making sure Rias has tea, we happily inform her that the God-Empress who lives in our lives gave us training from hell while we were unconscious, While time was slowed down from our perspective so we got a months worth of training. We managed to not just gain additional knowledge, but muscle memory from techniques we performed mentally & we managed to meaningfully level up our base power by a non-substantial amount. All the while training while sleeping. Glorious Solar Bullshit at its best.

thats what Bright told him to do *and the only reason he could do that is because he has a Perfect Soak charm* Issei however just had to play Shonen Hero and match him, of course he got a new toy out of it so I'm not going to sulk /laugh, anything else fyi that tried to tank that spell would probably die if it had anything like human health levels, as the /7 means it does a minimum of 7 damage, even if you have enough to soak it all, his brothers probably has double or triple that if not more, which is kinda crazy and explains why its been banned in a world without perfects

Megs, give the poor girl a rest, and if we keep doing this its going to loose its effectiveness ^^; lets save it for when its a major thing

Least Devotee said:
Was that a single attack or a flurry? Cause if it was a single attack it would have been awesome to just tank it then blast him.
Ten long seconds (Ticks) of complete "Fuck you" as super hot plasma ripped you apart atom per atom. With damage repeated every Tick.

Ruvel made the spell thinking: "What does it take to kill a Phoenix like me?". Hence the name "Execution Rebirth".

I just realized. We actually Do have a light saber, and we just demonstrated Force Choke.

Nobodies going to believe we Aren't a Sith Lord.

Alexander said:
Ten long seconds (Ticks) of complete "Fuck you" as super hot plasma ripped you apart atom per atom. With damage repeated every Tick.

Ruvel made the spell thinking: "What does it take to kill a Phoenix like me?". Hence the name "Execution Rebirth".

So we had enough motes in our boosted gear mote pools to actually tank it complely. Awesome.

Fellgar said:
So we had enough motes in our boosted gear mote pools to actually tank it complely. Awesome.
When it's full.

Don't get too used on having always a lot of motes: a time will come when you will need to economize like any other Exalt.

Alexander said:
When it's full.

Don't get too used on having always a lot of motes: a time will come when you will need to economize like any other Exalt.
So the draconic answer of MORE POWER won't be enough? :(

yeah, basicly any fight that isn't one on one against an enemy anywhere near our equal, if nothing else we need time to regen our overdrive pools when they run dry and while they do that I believe if we touch them they stop refilling and we have to make do with what's there until we refresh them again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back