• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Kidnapping girls. KIDNAPPING GIRLS.
-[X] Right, so where was this place again and who's skull did we have to bash in again?
-[X] Should a situation come up where we need to talk someone into letting Honoka go so we can get her out of harms way, Go into EXP debt to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique

Last edited by a moderator:
EternitynChaos said:
Also, if we do have to fight, I'm really hoping we can grab this on debt as well

Iron Kettle Body
Cost: — (+4m); Mins: Resistance 3, Essence 2; Type: Permanent
Keywords: None
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisite Charms: Durability of Oak Meditation
Required for Charms: Armored in Righteousness Stance, Unbroken Chain Resolve

The Lawgivers are armored in righteousness; many need no other hauberk. This Charm upgrades Durability of Oak Meditation. The Solar may pay a surcharge of four motes to increase the soak bonus of the Charm to (Essence + Stamina + Resistance) and extend its duration to one scene. He cannot do so if he is wearing armor; donning armor later immediately ends any upgraded activations of Durability of Oak Meditation.

rather then using Durability of Oak Meditation every time we take a hit like in our past fights, it also soaks more then DoOM which is a bonus, but I guess thats for when we get ready to throw down rather then heading off

That charm seems hilariously broken, I love it! If we have to brake out anything supernatural we always have the hypnosis spell. We should call our friends so Asia could be on standby if Honoka is hurt.

Edit: Won't that charm be useless if our balance brake gives us armor?

EternitynChaos said:
Also, if we do have to fight, I'm really hoping we can grab this on debt as well

Iron Kettle Body
Cost: — (+4m); Mins: Resistance 3, Essence 2; Type: Permanent
Keywords: None
Prerequisite Charms: Durability of Oak Meditation
Required for Charms: Armored in Righteousness Stance, Unbroken Chain Resolve

The Lawgivers are armored in righteousness; many need no other hauberk. This Charm upgrades Durability of Oak Meditation. The Solar may pay a surcharge of four motes to increase the soak bonus of the Charm to (Essence + Stamina + Resistance) and extend its duration to one scene. He cannot do so if he is wearing armor; donning armor later immediately ends any upgraded activations of Durability of Oak Meditation.

rather then using Durability of Oak Meditation every time we take a hit like in our past fights, it also soaks more then DoOM which is a bonus, but I guess thats for when we get ready to throw down rather then heading off
No need to reinvent the wheel; Invisible Essence Reinforcement does pretty much the same thing, by simply setting the Solar's Natural Soak to Stamina+3 for both Bashing and Lethal. The Charm is also stackable up to (Resistance) times, with each purchase adding another 3 points to both types of Soak.

Yes, this means that Issei could have 15+Stamina Natural Bashing and Lethal Soak. For comparison, a rocket launcher has a basic damage code of 10L, meaning he could take a shot from a bazooka to the face and walk away without a scratch. And that's *before* adding armor.

Hanashinobi said:
Edit: Won't that charm be useless if our balance brake gives us armor?
There's an upgrade charm for IKB that allows the armor bonus to stack with worn armor, we'll just have to spend a little more EXP on it.

Kelenas said:
No need to reinvent the wheel; Invisible Essence Reinforcement does pretty much the same thing, by simply setting the Solar's Natural Soak to Stamina+3 for both Bashing and Lethal. The Charm is also stackable up to (Resistance) times, with each purchase adding another 3 points to both types of Soak.

Yes, this means that Issei could have 15+Stamina Natural Bashing and Lethal Soak. For comparison, a rocket launcher has a basic damage code of 10L, meaning he could take a shot from a bazooka to the face and walk away without a scratch. And that's *before* adding armor.

I have no argument that this is a good thing to aim for, its also a damn lot of charms to buy, while IKB is one charm that we can get right now which will push out soak up to 17B/15L and thats before we increase our Stamina or Essence, its a bread and butter charm buy for Solars for a good reason after all

There's an upgrade charm for IKB that allows the armor bonus to stack with worn armor, we'll just have to spend a little more EXP on it.

It also adds Essence to the Soak a second time I believe, here it is

Armored in Righteousness Stance
Cost: — (+1m); Mins: Resistance 4, Essence 3; Type: Permanent
Keywords: Mirror (Flesh as Marble Stance)
Prerequisite Charms: Iron Kettle Body
Required for Charms: None

This Charm upgrades its prerequisite, adding (Essence) to the amount of soak provided. For an additional activation cost of one extra mote, Iron Kettle Body becomes compatible with armor as well.

Ha ! Nijima got put in his place and we didn't even have to do anything!

-[X] Right, so where was this place and who's skull did we have to bash in again?
-[X] Should a situation come up where we need to talk someone into letting Honoka go so we can get her out of harms way, Go into EXP debt to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique

-[X] Right, so where was this place and who's skull did we have to bash in again?

Ragnarok is going to need one of those crazy devil-maids to find anything left of Loki when we're done. Also loved Nijima bluescreening when he looked at us.

How long is a scene in Exalted?

Also Add:
[X] call your friends and have Asia prepared to teleport in if Honoka is injured.

the whole fight, basically it would be as long as it would take a movie or something to break to a different scene.

Also, Asia and the others can't Teleport, as stated before, the only ones who can Teleport are the Devils, who are limited to Family, and Us, who are where we are, and Eiko but that's completely different and she can't bring people with her anyway

yes to those soak charms. I can see it now the wtf faces when some idiot or azazel tries to shoot us with a gun or rpg.

"No one can survive that at point blank range"

"WHAT!"

"ITS A MONSTER RUN!"

we also should completely shut down loki. As in punch him so hard some of his bones break and he is out cold. then when he comes too, give him a you suck speech.

EternitynChaos said:
the whole fight, basically it would be as long as it would take a movie or something to break to a different scene.

Also, Asia and the others can't Teleport, as stated before, the only ones who can Teleport are the Devils, who are limited to Family, and Us, who are where we are, and Eiko but that's completely different and she can't bring people with her anyway

Ehh?

Not what the ability page says.
[Fallen Angel Type Teleport] Range: anywhere on Earth (5)(in DxD Teleportation is cheap). Duration: instantaneous (0). Area: all targets inside 3-yards radius sphere from the caster (6). Movement: all targets (40). Divination: fix spatial coordinates (5). Components: 56. Rank 3 Spell. Speed 6.

Can't we send Eiko to contact Mittelt, Ruby, Yang & Asia? Have them gather together, teleport to wherever they are, then take them with us on this raid?

I say bring Asia since I don't trust them to not hurt Honeka...

Mittelt has never said anything about being a magic user, she's always been the Hit it harder type of girl as far as I can tell

EternitynChaos said:
Mittelt has never said anything about being a magic user, she's always been the Hit it harder type of girl as far as I can tell

Okay fair enough. But we know it right?

Don't see why we can't have Eiko contact the rest of the gang, have them meet up to a place familiar to us. Get map directions for the location they're holding Honoka. Teleport to where our Allies have gathered, then teleport all of us close to where Honoka is.

-[X] Right, so where was this place again and who's skull did we have to bash in again?

Ahh, Loki, one of those assholes that just don't know when to quit.

[X] "Odin and I are going to be having words concerning this matter." You seethed. "Kenichi, I'll slip in through the back while you go in through the front. You're the target so they will focus on you while I extract your sister. Once she is safe we move in and deal with Ragnork's forces. Leave Loki to me." Invoking the first presence excellency Issei turned to others in the room as the light in the shifted casting part of his face in shadow the overshadowed eye seeming to glow and shift to a dragon's for a moment."Nijima, wait five minutes after me and Kenichi leave then follow with all available martial artists in your group, Shinpaku is to establish a perimeter and ensure that no one escapes without my permission, make sure one of you has a cellphone to call in the paramedics when I'm through with Loki." Issei strode to the window opened it and picked up Kenichi by the waist. "Time to go to war." A strong gust of wind ripped through the room as you launched out the window, passgner silent in his worry.

Alternative plan.

-[X] Right, so where was this place(map coordinates preferably) and who do you expect to be there?
--[X] Send a text message to Mittelt, Yang, Ruby, Shougo Kitsukawa & Asia informing them of the situation. Ask them to meet in the secure place you first sparred with Yang. Tell Kenichi & his friends to gather up the capable martial artists in their group & let them know you'll be returning with your own allies. Swap cellphone numbers so you can coordinate the strike. Leave and head to a suitably out of the way spot. Summon Eiko & ask her to scout out the location without giving away her presence. Teleport to the spot you sparred with Yang, and bring your allies up to speed.
---[X] Recall Eiko for her evaluation of the situation and plan your strategy.

megrisvernin said:
Can't we send Eiko to contact Mittelt, Ruby, Yang & Asia? Have them gather together, teleport to wherever they are, then take them with us on this raid?

I say bring Asia since I don't trust them to not hurt Honeka...

You know, I'm not sure we should be so quick to introduce people to the supernatural. Besides, our allies are currently busy with a Stray Devil hunt, remember?

Smuthunter said:
Have you forgotten that we're in a different city for this arc?

Technically not a problem. Fallen Angel Teleport is flexibly enough to move us to the opposite side of the world, much less a city in the same country.

[Fallen Angel Type Teleport] Range: anywhere on Earth (5)(in DxD Teleportation is cheap). Duration: instantaneous (0). Area: all targets inside 3-yards radius sphere from the caster (6). Movement: all targets (40). Divination: fix spatial coordinates (5). Components: 56. Rank 3 Spell. Speed 6.

cross_grave said:
You know, I'm not sure we should be so quick to introduce people to the supernatural. Besides, our allies are currently busy with a Stray Devil hunt, remember?

Excellent point! Forgot that they were busy with this.
The creatures you fought before leaving town were also his, so Mittelt, Shougo, Eiko and Asia are helping Rias driving the Stray out.

Vote Switch.

how much would it cost to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique?

-[X] go into XP dept for nessasary skill/charm if needed

In that manga page the alien guy still used Window 2000? Do you think we should have Shinpaku Alliance as our cult? We can spend some money to upgrade their wares, building a guild to recruit footman, maybe let them hack Taliban and Somalia to obtain money too.

And about Loki, well unfortunately Loki isn't someone really important like Diodora so Issei might send him to hospital for 6 months, in canon the only reason Issei held back was he knew if he killed Diodora (no one would complain since they knew that guy was a traitor) Rias would be in trouble, now? Is there any reason for IC Issei to not send Loki to the hospital?

Frankly the bastards lucky he didn't pull this kind of stunt on one of ours. We're unlikely to send him to the morgue this way.

we're not going to be holding back against Diodora if he shows up are we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back