• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest :Take Two

Now that I think about it, did we check if we had a facebook account or an equivalent when we were going through our laptop?
It would help a lot to be able to recognize and name the people we are supposed to know.

Pipeman said:
Now that I think about it, did we check if we had a facebook account or an equivalent when we were going through our laptop?
It would help a lot to be able to recognize and name the people we are supposed to know.
Given that canonically Touma would have lost his memory during the events we just went through, and noone noticed, I'm not so sure of that as long as we play along and pretend we know them.

nick012000 said:
Given that canonically Touma would have lost his memory during the events we just went through, and noone noticed, I'm not so sure of that as long as we play along and pretend we know them.
To be fair that memory loss thing was handled rather stupidly in canon.
Besides, the fact that we may be able to bumble along doesn't mean that we shouldn't even try to do better.

Pipeman said:
If he had one, that would ruin all the cheap suspense I had planned to milk out for several easy posts.

... Please don't check? :-[

nick012000 said:
To be fair, Canon!Touma had apparently no personality, no hobbies and about four acquaintances. Shirou is a little better than that.

nick012000 said:
Actually, we didn't get past that part yet. It's next night or night after. Can't exactly remember.

I wonder if we could prevent Touma from actually losing his memories...

If Touma loses his memory, we have an excuse for not remembering either.

[X] You leave. Kanzaki can be trusted.
- - [X] You're kinda hungry. Buy something on the way home.
- - - - [X] Run into a biri-biri and buy a can of pop for her from the vending machine that she fixes...

-[X] You're kinda hungry. Buy something on the way home.

Roll 1d100 for the willpower to leave. DC 999.

Someone go get chibi dice!

I'm kind of confused why we even had the vote in this case, but here:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 41, total 41[/blockquote]

- - [X] You're kinda hungry. Buy something on the way home.

After making sure you indeed have Kamijou Touma's number, you tell him to call you when there's news and leave.

"I will for sure, Emiya." He answers gratefully. "I knew you were a dependable guy, but you were amazing tonight. I don't want to think about how it would have gone if you hadn't talked them down." Komoe nods fervently, her eyes bright with admiration.

You humbly accept their praise and leave.

Once outside, you allow yourself a smirk of satisfaction. It's true, you've dealt with the previous crisis incredibly well. The problem is far from solved, of course, and you may very well find yourself at odd with the two magi again, but you entertain the possibility of peaceful reconciliation and the in it will give you in this world's magical community.

Magic that doesn't need Circuits, and so powerfull it can call down Divine beasts. The idea still makes your mind spin. Such a fundamental difference can't simply be a simple matter of methodology, you think, but must begins at a far deeper level. You suspect that aside from being unexplained by mundane science, their magic and your magecraft are entirely different. It's only a theory at this point though. As so often rencently, you need more information to reach a conclusion.

You think about the Grimoires implanted in Index's brain. Certainly, the answers must be there if you can access them, but you're wary of anything that could potentially drives you insane.

But all that are questions for another day. Time flew during all this drama and it's close to midnight. You haven't eaten anything since lunch, your stomach loudly reminds you.

Your home is not far but you don't have anything ready in kitchen. Making food is no chore to you but you feel like eating quickly, so you decide to swing by a convenience store you saw on the way.

The store is nearly empty at this hour and you're soon sitting at the window's counter, eating a warm katsu-don. The food is reasonably good for its pricetag and you're hungry enough to make quick work of it. You stomach pleasantly full, you return to your home.

Or you would have, if not for the scene you come across in as you leave. A schoolgirl with long blonde hair is surrounded by five guys leering at her. Their intent is clear, as is the girl's dissaproval. Still she seems more annoyed than scared, so she may not be in danger.

[] Move on. You've done enough heroing for the day.
[] Sneak attack. Knock them out before they see you.
[] Be cunning. Act like you know her and hope they give up.
[] Hit and run! Grab the girl and make a run for it!
[] Watch and wait. Maybe it'll work out peacefully.

------------

I was tempted to go BiriBiri Imouto, but I thought that was too many long plotlines thrown at you when we've barely started.

Last edited:
[X] Sneak attack. Knock them out before they see you.

[X] Watch and wait. Maybe it'll work out peacefully.

I know who she is. Trust me, we don't want her inside our mind.

[X] Sneak attack. Knock them out before they see you

I rather we openly call them out on their behavior then beat then down with our fists while using reinforcement. Circulating our prana through our system at the time and after, then moving on. Would make us just about as immune to mind rape as possible which I think would work against little miss mind rape.

Oh hell no.

Let's wait to be done with Index and we know more about ourselves before we have more problem. Especially when it involves people with mind powers.

[X] Act ignorant. Be polite and point out that the store clerk would probably be happy to help them or offer to help them with selecting their purchases yourself since they seem to have so much trouble with it rather then bothering a fellow consumer who seems to be busy, but take offense if they give you sass.

...Buy some fresh produce for breakfast and enough for two bentous for tomorrow.

[X] Sneak attack. Knock them out before they see you.

-[X] obviously be ready to step in if things get out of hand.

[X] Act ignorant. Be polite and point out that the store clerk would probably be happy to help them or offer to help them with selecting their purchases yourself since they seem to have so much trouble with it rather then bothering a fellow consumer who seems to be busy, but take offense if they give you sass.

...Buy some fresh produce for breakfast and enough for two bentous for tomorrow.

[blockquote]Rolled 3d100 : 47, 90, 62, total 199[/blockquote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back