• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] No
-[X] Make up some magical medical reasons or something like we're flying so we can't or whatever.

oh god, I don't even know what to say, and this looks like it will be the Nuke Incident all over again...

[X] Yes, of course! I'd recommend against leaving the base at this juncture though. We're rather high up at the moment, you see.

[x] Your dad.
-> He is the most well-balanced person on the base, he should be able to handle her.

Gandalf, the Puppeteer, the Collecter, and the Transporter would probably fight with her, esp. if they recognize her.

The Dire Wolf isn't a people person.

[X] Leave base

I'd really rather not let her open a portal into the middle of the base. if this is a trap, dealing with it outdoors means no-one we care about get's hurt.

[X] Leave base

No need to tempt Dorothy anymore than we have to.

[X] Leave base

I'm less worried that letting Contessa on the base would allow Contessa to hurt us than that it would hurt Contessa and by extension destroy the world.

[X] Ask
-[X] You wouldn't happen to know where to get the flesh of a fallen star, and the bones of a nightmare?
--[X] Metaphorically speaking... probably...

Last edited:
[X] Ask
-[X] You wouldn't happen to know where to get the flesh of a fallen star, and the bones of a nightmare?

Last edited:
[X] Ask
I need some of both. For reasons!

[X] Ask

[X] Ask

This was always our best shot at the flesh. Maybe they have an Endbringer shard lying around that could count as a bone.

[X] Ask

[X] Ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back