• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Family Man | Worm Quest

Wait, this world doesn't call itself Earth Bet? Is it in contact with something closer to canon that calls itself that?

Current Tally

- MilkHornets, SwiftRosenthal, defuse00, Techpriest of Tzeentch, skaro
[X] Go out sight seeing with Grace? She HAD been stuck mostly in her workshop for the last few months.
-[X] Talk to her about Taylor. Ask her to try and forge a bond.

- Lordpanther14, Anasurimbor, theBSDude, Edgar Fizzlewhip, Robert Korsakas, spudman, Zen, abyssalentity, Night_stalker, A Nation's Virtue, Gideon020, wdango, WanderingEye, Mgunh1, Strunkriindiisk, defenestrator
[X] Go out sight seeing with Grace? She HAD been stuck mostly in her workshop for the last few months.

- Thozmp, Xicree, kishin, Zameen, Arbit
-[X] Talk to her about Taylor. find out what she thinks of your little girl.

- Ridiculously Average Guy, edmantgoog, Gen.Raven
[X] Go and watch a movie with Grace? You had the latest movies from Earth Bet on laser disc.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc[/embed]​

Event/Date Roll 1d100=43
Someone Else Get "Lucky" Roll 1d100=73

It doesn't take much to convince Grace to go out on a date with you, as she calls it... as opposed to you calling it a sight-seeing tour after her confinement in her workshop.

Her security system was simple and elegant. She simply walked out of her home and locked the door. There was no fancy security system being set up or anything. And yet, that smug smile from her hinted that the locking of the door was more a formality, that her workshop had far more defenses that were non-intrusive and didn't require being armed by her manually.

The keyword being manually. It's quite likely that she did have numerous layers of defenses much like you had seen in your time when you visited the workshops of various tinkers. It was more that she opted for something simple and elegant, and more importantly, didn't stand out.

That was something you found yourself liking about Grace, she liked to do things with style and elegance. Why use a defense system that was in someone's face when she could do something that was sophisticated and that no one would know was there until it was tripped.

And from what you knew of her specialty, it would be something nasty and terrifying. Which was a good thing as long as it wasn't you or Taylor being directly targeted.

Still, there was the little sight seeing tour about Brockton Bay.

The drive from her home and workshop had her making a face at your taste in music. Something you had to laugh at.

"Seriously, this is like old people music. I don't even want to know how ancient your music collection i... wait, you can't seriously be playing a best of queen tape," She turns to look at you in horror now as one queen song played after another. "You monster... you left a tape in your car for over a fortnight."

"Now you're just being silly," you replied with a smile at her. "It was always a best of queen tape. It's just THE definitive best of queen tape after staying in my car for the last few years. And really, what's wrong with Queen?"

She just looked at you flatly. "Nothing, it's just why... why would you want to have a Best of Queen tape?"

"Well, I do like Queen," you shrugged.

She shook her head. "I wouldn't have mind if it was something by Simon and Garfunkel, Nat King Cole or even the Beatles if it has to be something old."

It was clear that music was going to be a minor point of contention between the two of you as it had been since you started seeing each other.

It was while you were driving towards the Boardwalk that a beat-up car pulled up beside you, playing music loud enough and with sufficient bass that you can feel the vibration and it's clear that Grace can too.

You turned to look at the offending car with annoyance to see something that nearly gave you a heart attack.

Seated in the back was Taylor, your daughter, dressed in an outfit that showed far too much and which you certainly did NOT approve of. Worse, she was busy making out with a... a BOY you really did not approve of.

From the outfit, it was clear from his outfit and tattoos that THAT BOY belonged to one of the gangs, most likely the gang that belonged to that punk who inherited from Allfather.

You respected Allfather before he died, his successor... not so much.

There was a twitch as you caught sight of roaming hands. You REALLY did not approve. It took a moment for you to realize that Grace had placed her hand on yours that you might have started to transform with glowing eyes and such.

You struggled to control your breathing and to not transform.

What Do?
[X] Get out of your car and have WORDS with that punk who DARED to touch your daughter like that, and then MORE WORDS with Taylor for dressing like that, and and...
[X] Continue your date with Grace and have WORDS with Taylor later. At home.
[X] You're certain you have enough control over your power to MURDER THAT PUNK and not harm a hair of your little princess.
[X] Write In.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] You're certain you have enough control over your power to MURDER THAT PUNK and not harm a hair of your little princess.

So... the bii posted the quest also on FFnet :3
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10722566/1/

Having Taylor find out about the nuclear hate fire by murdering the boy she's playing tonsil hockey with in her hands and singing her might be the little bit traumatic. In the she'll hate you forever nad call the cops on you way. There's also the risk of blowing up the car.

But the primary risk is Taylor killing herself or you.

Or triggering and nuking the car killing Grace and leading to her running to Kaiser becuase she can't defeat you. Which admittedly might be cool but not like a Family Man.

[X] Continue your date with Grace and have WORDS with Taylor later. At home.

This is a saner and more reasonable Danny. I hope.

[!] Continue your date with Grace and have WORDS with Taylor later. At home.
-[!] Memorize the punk's car so you can nuke it later.

Current Tally

[!] Plan EX-Lazurman - MilkHornets, Night_stalker, EdgarF, serra2, Gideon020, Neo-Chan, Evillevi, Xellos, Flere821, Tiroth
-[!] Memorize the punk's car so you can nuke it later.

[!] Plan Sanity - JeffJway, Prince Charon, Diller

[!] Plan Vanathor - Vanathor, Vindictus
[!] You're certain you have enough control over your power to MURDER THAT PUNK and not harm a hair of your little princess.

[!] Plan A Nation's Virtue - A Nation's Virtue, Thozmp, Torgamous, Dead-Not, Ganurath, Strunkriindiisk, Avoozl
[!] Get out of your car and have WORDS with that punk who DARED to touch your daughter like that, and then MORE WORDS with Taylor for dressing like that, and and...

[!] Plan LordPanther14 - LordPanther14,

[!] Plan Larekko12 - Larekko12, spudman
[!] Go on date, talk to Taylor Later be calm be concerned, and ask to meet him. You promised yourself you won't be either of your fathers.

[!] Plan Enohthree - Enohthree, Lazurman, Jedarol, .IronSun., Fellgrave, Ian Drash, Arbit, Davian Veq, Mochinator, 고준혁, chriswriter90, krahe, SwiftRosenthal, WanderingEye,
[!] You are beyond yelling. Beyond crude expressions. The flames your anger have solidified into plasma.
-[!] Move over to them, put on a smile (doesn't matter what the rest of your face looks like, just make sure that you're smiling), look him dead in the eye, and ask him what exactly he plans to do with your precious and adorable and fifteen year old daughter.
--[!] Memorize his car so you can nuke it anyway.
---[!] Apologize to Grace for spoiling your date.

[!] Plan zombira - zombira
[!] Get out of the car nuke it now

[!] Plan Jew-i-dia - inirlan
[!] "'Taylor, you missed Temple Youth Group. Do you have any idea how that makes Rabbi Weinberg feel? I'll tell you how. He's disappointed. Now, now princess, stop making up silly things and the random denials. You can make it up to them next time. Your friend can come along." Look to him...are those heat waves coming off of you? Is that plasma coming off you?! "You're an open-minded sort of youth, right? Anyway...it's past this young lady's curfew, I'll see her home."

Voting is going to close once i get home from werk in about 10 to 11 hours.

[X] You are beyond yelling. Beyond crude expressions. The flames your anger have solidified into plasma.
-[X] Move over to them, put on a smile (doesn't matter what the rest of your face looks like, just make sure that you're smiling), look him dead in the eye, and ask him what exactly he plans to do with your precious and adorable and fifteen year old daughter.
--[X] Memorize his car so you can nuke it anyway.
---[X] Apologize to Grace for spoiling your date.

Event Dice Roll - 1d100=72
Someone Else's Roll - 1d100=66

You grit your teeth and slowly counted to ten, but it didn't help... you burned hot inside. This was something that you had long ago acknowledged. You had a temper and worse, a power that fed into it and was fed by it far too easily.

You sigh out and closed you eyes before opening your eyes and followed the other car and its loud thumping bass. It took all of your willpower to avoid incinerating everyone and everything around you.

A sensible decision after all, Grace and Taylor were in close proximity and you certainly did not want to harm them.

"I'm sorry for ruining this date," You eventually said to Grace. "But it looks like I'll need to deal with some personal matters."

She smiled and shook her head. "In life, a little bit of rain is fine. I won't die from you having to deal with your wayward daughter."

Thankfully, it appeared that she was understanding.

As you step out of your car at a stop light to tap on the window, the intersection was deserted, your daughter, the little punk that she was doing things that you did NOT approve of, and the driver noticed you.

You were beyond anger. No, really you were. You were far beyond the hot white rage that you were familiar with. This was plasma to the normal flames of your normal anger.

You smile as you looked at the punk who DARED put his filthy grubby little hands on your precious daughter, who also had her hands on VERY INAPPROPRIATE PLACES on his body.

Before you can say a thing, you notice the driver look at you before looking in the rough direction of the backseat while keeping an eye on you. "Boss, want me to rough up the old man?"

The way he spoke, that slight twitch in his hands and flexing of muscles in his forearms that moved upwards. You were fairly certain that under his shirt that his muscles were flexing in preparation. You had seen similar muscle behavior before, it wasn't normal but it wasn't exactly,,, rare.

This was a Brute, with a capital B.

You would need to hit hard and fast if you wanted to maintain the upperhand, or at least shift to your 'combat form' to avoid being injured physically.

"Dad!" The glare from Taylor really was unwarranted.

"Boss?" "Taylor?" The way the two punks were looking at your daughter was odd and not quite what you expected. If you didn't know any better... you could swear that she was their boss. Which wasn't impossible... it just raised unfortunate questions.

"You really do take after your mother and me, don't you?" your words were soft and likely not heard by anyone else... but it was true, you had been running around with a gang in your youth and had taken over in due time. Annette had been an activist, which really meant that in those days she was an idealist dreamer who had joined a gang of fellow idealist who were willing to go pretty far for their ideals and dreams.

What Do?
[!] Have a talk with Taylor here and now. [write ins help~]
[!] Get Taylor to go home with you and have a talk. [write ins help~]
[!] Write In.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UcvEu-CvjA[/embed]​

Tally

[!] Plan Fellgrave - Fellgrave, No-one of Importance, Gideon020, Suryn, spidermounky92k, krahe, SwiftRosenthal, Shadow
[!]Young lady, explain yourself!
-[!] Ask her position, no daughter of yours is going to be some low ranked lietuenant.
--[!] What the hell is she thinking signing up the the Nazis! (Although there is the fact that she hasn't taken after her mother too much in ideals)

[!] Plan Evillevi - Evillevi, Night_stalker
[!] Sniff sniff, my little girl grows up so fast.
-[!] Though I do expect an explanation later when you come home.
--[!] Especially about the boy that you may be dating

[!] Plan .IronSun. - .IronSun., Teucrian, Kingspace, Lazurman, Ian Drash, MilkHornets
[!] OUR daughter can do much better than a bunch of mook skinheads. Terrify her minions into running off, but don't actually threaten them or cut down Taylor in front of them. We don't want to humiliate her in front of people she considers to be her peers, nor to we want to kick off a fight that would risk pushing her into attacking us and adding more problems to our relationship.
-[!] If we manage to get her alone, either by convincing her to come with us or by scaring off the skinheads, THEN we can safely send her to her room for breaking curfew. Don't do this in front of Grace, since we've already established she doesn't like our new lady friend. Make sure she knows we'll be keeping an ear out so she won't be able to sneak away during the night.
-[!] Having any kind of real discussion about this at the moment is a bad idea, since Danny is more than a little off-balance here, and Taylor is likely pissed as hell and more than a little embarrassed about her DAD showing up and being TOTALLY SQUARE in front of her cool new nazi friend-slash-minions. Save that discussion for the next morning so we can get our tempers under control.
--[!]Make sure she knows that talking about it now while our eyes are glowing green with NUCLEAR RAGE FIRE is likely a bad idea. Also make sure that the delay is so that both of us can calm down and have an actual discussion, and that while she's in deep shit for hanging out with nazis it WILL be an actual discussion.

[!] Plan Ganurath - Ganurath, inirlan, Arbit, shenron, heraldofphantoms, WanderingEye, Jedarol, Thozmp, serra2, SuaveIV, A Nation's Virtue
[!] "I like to consider myself reasonable. I've been young, done reckless things, kept dangerous company." *stare pointedly at the driver*
-[!] "Basically, I've been there. And I'm willing to consider that there's context that I'm missing. I'd really love to hear that context."
--[!] "As it stands, as far as I can tell you're... Indulging in the company of a street level thug. I like to think my daughter is capable of, and deserves, better than that."

[!] Plan modrony - modrony
[!] "Ditch the boy-toy and make room for me, young lady. Where are we going?"
[!] "What have you been up to? Been a while since we really talked."
[!] "You shouldn't do things like this before talking to me. Your old man does know a thing or two."
[!] "What is your power like?"

[!] Plan Torgamous - Torgamous
[!] "Explain."

[!]Plan Larekko12 - Larekko12
[!] "I like to consider myself reasonable. I've been young, done reckless things, kept dangerous company." *stare pointedly at the driver*
-[!] "Basically, I've been there. And I'm willing to consider that there's context that I'm missing. I'd really love to hear that context."
--[!] "As it stands, as far as I can tell you're... Indulging in the company of a member of that punk Kaiser's gang, with a Brute Chauffeur. My opinon of Kaiser aside that speaks of you doing well for yourself and I would like to know how and why this happened as your father."

[!] Plan spudman - spudman
[!] Seriously, nazis? Seriously?

does taylor know we used to be the atomic skull?

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zhTKKCt8bk[/embed]​

[X] "I like to consider myself reasonable. I've been young, done reckless things, kept dangerous company." *stare pointedly at the driver*
-[X] "Basically, I've been there. And I'm willing to consider that there's context that I'm missing. I'd really love to hear that context."
--[X] "As it stands, as far as I can tell you're... Indulging in the company of a street level thug. I like to think my daughter is capable of, and deserves, better than that."

Event Roll 1d100=32

You stand tall and firm. A firm look on your face, filled with resolution, met the faces of the young punks that your daughter was cavorting in a manner that was NOT PROPER and which you DID NOT APPROVE,

It was clear from the looks on their faces that they were aware of this fact, and were rallying to support your daughter, who was their... boss.

It was possible that you might have misread the situation, and she was not associated with that upstart Kaiser. Instead, she might have started a gang... and coerced a Brute into joining it.

Which made things a bit more difficult, and easier in a way.

You just needed to talk, not raise your voice. Just talk and not go NUCLEAR on those punks. Really, you could do this.

"I would like to consider myself reasonable, really I do," you eventually spoke up. "I've been there. I was young like you once, did some reckless things. Kept dangerous company."

You thought on the gang you once commanded, of the alliances that you had made and maintained, and you almost smiled... fondly. Best to keep that down and think of the old days later with a beer. Instead, you looked rather pointedly at the Brute who seemed conflictingly nervous, being partly socially conditioned to be wary of dads protecting their daughters and partly because he seemed to be itching for a fight.

"So yes, I've been there, done that, got the tee-shirt," You said as you crossed your arms. "Now, I'm willing to consider that there's context that I'm missing. I'd really love to hear that context."

Your precious Taylor just glares defiantly at you. One might almost call it rebelliously.

Dear god, was this what they meant by teen rebellion.

Was this what your mom had meant when she cursed you by saying that your children will be just like you when you walked out of your home that day after that rather bad argument with your parents. No, wait... magic wasn't real nor were curses.

Before you could lose track of what you were saying, you continued on. "As it stands, as far as I can tell you're... indulging in the company of a street level thug. I like to think my daughter is capable of, and deserves, better than that."

Taylor's glare INTENSIFIES. If she was a cape, her power didn't involve glare based super powers, which was a good thing given the way that cape powers could be inherited by people near the cape. Even you've heard about some of the dynasties being set up by capes of your generation, the most famous ones being Heartbreaker and the renamed Brockton Bay Brigade.

"Dad. Ma..." Taylor's word was almost hissed out before she turned to look at the young punk she had been doing INAPPROPRIATE THINGS with. "You are Matt, right?"

He nodded in response, and she continued on with a glare at you. "Matt is a perfectly fine guy and he is not just a street thug. He's MY street thug. Just like the Merchants are now MY gang."

"Oh boss," There was a slap from the Brute driver as he covered his face.

What?

Is your Taylor, your precious little girl, claiming membership in the Merchants? Or worse... claiming that she ran it now?!?!

It was only natural that the music from THAT CAR switched to something in english.

o/~ This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud

It's my life. o/~

What Do?
[X] Express your DISAPPROVAL with NUCLEAR POWERED GLARES and HARSH WORDS.
[X] You are going to go back to your car and NOT have a heart attack.
[X] Your daughter did NOT just say what you think you just heard her say. Go into complete denial.
[X] Write In

[X]"You, you took over your first gang?", you start in disbelief before smiling. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you had it in you. Your mother always said we should raise you in peace but I knew you had that Hebert Knack. You have got to tell about this. Dinners on me."

This is too hilarious not to do.

Yes, because jilting Bakuda to praise our daughter's affiliation with the Merchants is the best plan ever.

Current Tally
[X] Plan SharkGlue - SharkGlue, defuse00, Ranma Bushiko, zombira
[X] Look, there's no denying it, but the fact remains that we need to set Taylor aside and teach her how to run a respectable gang.
[X] CALMLY get the mooks to scram.
[X] Give Taylor the basics in the Fine Art of Villany
[X] Promise to not take over, instead act as Mentor figure
[X] Use as an exucse to demonstrate why Grace would be great at helping!
[X] Plan Larekko12 - Larekko12, mc2rpg, krahe, SuaveIV, Erehwon, Blasterbot, theBSDude, Ian Drash, Edmantgoog, zinay, Zameen, spidermounky92k, serra2, Davian Veq, RadiantPhoenix, Enohthree, Jedarol, Night_stalker
[X]"You, you took over your first gang?", you start in disbelief before smiling. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you had it in you. Your mother always said we should raise you in peace but I knew you had that Hebert Knack. You have got to tell about this. Dinners on me."
[X] Plan A Nation's Virtue - A Nation's Virtue, Strunkriindiisk, Thozmp, shenron, Tel Janin Aman
[X] Express your DISAPPROVAL with NUCLEAR POWERED GLARES and HARSH WORDS.
[X] Plan Ganurath - Ganurath, Gideon020, inirlan, modrony, Gen.Raven
[X] "Congratulations, honey. I'd love to get into that in detail with you, but this light won't stay red forever. Try not to get pregnant or arrested while you're out, and when you get home we can discuss things in detail. Specifically, how you're going to fix your gang's image so that your neighbors won't mistake the transition of your takeover for a moment of vulnerability."
[X] "Interesting choice of tattoos for a Merchant, Matthew."
[X] Get back in the car, not letting her see you smile. You are dominating fatherhood.
[X] Plan Falconis - Falconis
[X] It's time to have a father daughter chat, a heart to radioactive heart. Melt the tires, tear off the door and acquire your daughter for a family meeting.

[X]"You, you took over your first gang?", you start in disbelief before smiling. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you had it in you. Your mother always said we should raise you in peace but I knew you had that Hebert Knack. You have got to tell about this. Dinner's on me."

So, it looks like the following plan is going to be the winner barring any massive flipping of votes...

[!] Plan Larekko12
[!]"You, you took over your first gang?", you start in disbelief before smiling. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you had it in you. Your mother always said we should raise you in peace but I knew you had that Hebert Knack. You have got to tell about this. Dinners on me."

[X] "The Merchants?! Really? No daughter of mine is going to run a fourth-rate gang of drug mules and addicts! Have a little bit of self respect, and stop scraping the bottom of the barrel!"

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99DEjXDrB1k[/embed]​

Event roll - 1d100=7
Danny - 1d100=62
Someone Else - 1d100=53

"You, you took over your first gang?" You blink in disbelief before smiling. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you had it in you. Your mother always said we should raise you in peace but I knew you had that Hebert Knack. You have got to tell about this. Dinner is on me."

It really shouldn't surprise you that diplomacy was something that failed with startling frequency when it came down to you and your daughter. This was mainly because she took after you in a rather startling manner.

So much so that you shouldn't have been surprised that she would take over a gang instead of just joining it.

"God, dad. I can't believe how patronizing you are!" That shout from her, as near invisible arcs of electricity crawled across her face from her eyes was a good hint as to just what type of cape she was.

You had to tilt your head. "All I said was that I was proud of you and-"

"Yeah, right. Don't you pull that, I've had enough of that from you, and Emma and everyone else." Her interruption was... unwelcomed, and you found yourself looking displeased at her.

Given the way her eyes widened and the way her minions were backing up to get some space because being trapped in a car was never good against an unknown parahuman. You likely had lost some of your control and had started your transformation, and since there wasn't the sensation of mild itching on your skin, it likely was just your eyes glowing.

Taylor's eyes narrowed as electrity started to build up across her skin before she flared and burned, her flesh and clothes transforming into pure plasma constrained by what had to be an electromagnetic field if one were to go by the lightning that crawled over her body.

For your part, you didn't bother to do the flashy transformation... you had already gone nuclear beneath your skin, with only your eyes showing it by its emerald glow that was incandescent that it shifted to a green tinted white light.

It didn't take much for Taylor to burn her way out of the car, with the brute crying out in horror at his car being destroyed with a cry of 'my car!'.

The lunge at you from Taylor was easily side-stepped. You can see Grace had stepped out of your car and had put on a domino mask, as well as using some sort of device to protect herself with a blocky forcefield that smelled of ozone and buzzed with a constrained electrical charge.

It was clear from the look of surprise from Taylor that was quickly squashed that this might be a fight where no civilians were involved.

What Do?
[X] Go for overwhelming physical beatdown and not let your daughter have a chance to fight back. She'll live.
[X] Go for ranged NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST blaster mode, let's see if she picked up any blaster powers.
[X] Go Nuclear and take out Taylor's minions first.
[X] Write In.

- - -​

Parahuman File # 19880103-01
Cape Identity : Atomic Skull [Inactive Villain]
Civilian Name : Unknown
Costume : A thin metal domino mask [composition: steel, silver, and cubic boron nitride alloy]
Affiliation : Villain / Nuclear Dawn
Classification : Brute 2, Breaker 8, Shaker 8, Blaster 8

The subject is the leader of the Nuclear Dawn gang [see case file # 19880206-101 Nuclear Dawn]. He is considered extremely dangerous and not to be provoked nor engaged without PRT or Protectorate command authorization.

His run as a villain was from 03 January 1988 to 10 October 1994, before he vanished and with the members of Nuclear Dawn going their own way. It was presumed that someone had taken out Atomic Skull. He resurfaced on as part of the defense in the Behemoth attack on Brockton Bay on 18 June 1995. He has, since then, shown up at Behemoth attack sites to help with the clean up.

At present, Atomic Skull is considered an inactive villain who has retired and not to be provoked if his identity is discovered nor engaged by PRT agents or Protectorate capes without PRT or Protectorate command authorization.

His powers stems from his breaker state consisting of his body transforming into a highly energized radioactive plasma. While transformed, he is able to shoot microwaves and plasma as beams, along with saturating the environment with radiation. He has also demonstrated the ability to siphon and absorb ambient radiation in an area to aid in his recovery [see case file # 19950618-XXX Behemoth Brockton Bay].

[X] Take to the defensive, let the power show just enough that Taylor can see we're a cape, and politely ask Taylor if her power interacts with radiation in any unusual ways.
-[X] "Actually, are your subordinates more vulnerable to radiation than Behemoth? I wouldn't want them to become collateral damage while I'm blocking your attacks."
--[X] "...Okay, I wouldn't mind it if Matthew came down with testicular cancer."

[!] Plan Evillevi - Evillevi, RadiantPhoenix
[!] Hug Taylor
-[!] Give her a Big Hug
--[!] Give her a really Big Hug

[!] Plan Ganurath - Ganurath, wdango, Jedarol, .IronSun., zombira, inirlan, Thozmp, CircleTheSkies, SwiftRosenthal, SuaveIV, krahe, Zameen, Lazurman, Edgar Fizzlewhip, Edmantgoog, Robert Korsakas, MilkHornets, serra2, no one important, query
[!] Take to the defensive, let the power show just enough that Taylor can see we're a cape, and politely ask Taylor if her power interacts with radiation in any unusual ways.
-[!] "Actually, are your subordinates more vulnerable to radiation than Behemoth? I wouldn't want them to become collateral damage while I'm blocking your attacks."
--[!] "...Okay, I wouldn't mind it if Matthew came down with testicular cancer."

[!] Plan Night_stalker - Night_stalker, shenron, Tel Janin Aman, Teucrian, Tylenol, Vizzi
[!] Go for overwhelming physical beatdown and not let your daughter have a chance to fight back. She'll live.

[!] Plan modrony - modrony
[!] Suggest a duel. Her minions look..breakable.
[!] Go for ranged NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST blaster mode, let's see if she picked up any blaster powers.
[!] Full warform. At this point the best way to protect our identity is to not look like Danny.

[!] Plan JeffJway - JeffJway
[!] Grab Taylor, hoping you can take whatever she's gonna deal and try to snap her out of it physcially
--[!]Knock her out physciall if you have to to prevent major catatrophe
----[!] Don't show off power anymore.

Please make rolls for me, dice rolls must be on invisible castle http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/
Event Roll - 1d100
Danny Roll - 1d100
Someone Else Roll - 1d100+15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back