• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what do you guys think about it so far? IahIahShipping, Wild Transient and Phantom Thief Of Hearts since you three have been following this topic.
Looks good to me so far.

And as mentioned, it's a difficult decision to decide which girl will be the first to be physically intimate with Lelouch.
It is also developing the relationships between the characters.

A situation that depends on many factors so that it can go well or badly (especially if the relationship becomes more intimate and emotional) but with Elysia's participation, anything can happen.

I think it all depends on what you want to write as the writer of this fanfic but be careful with the level of drama and angst you use in your fanfic...Some people might think you're an emo edgelord or something (I've seen that happen in some writers)

I can see Kiana and Lelouch being friends the 'Otto and Kallen', of current era/A.T.B and considering her deep love for Mei and the actual Kallen serving as a reminder of where that relationship might end up, they could end up being close friends and Lelouch ends up seeing her as a little sister while Kiana calls herself the fun older sister figure. And Lelouch is resolute she never meets Milly to spare Mei the numerous costumes she might have to put on.

Topaz would be an interesting haremette especially when Cocolia through Nathaniel's help squares away the seven hundred year old debt is probably going to see her go up a level to 46. Jarilo-VI is one of those high risk high reward missions and closing that deal neatly and cleanly woukd be considered a godsend and proof of her achievement. But she would purely offer things that wouldn't compromise IPC Trade secrets if aksed until Nathaniel worked around that at least.

Sakura is an interesting choice too because her nature as an assassin might allow her an entrance into said harem besides their similarities, there are many ways to kill but one avenue is the age old honey trap routine and considering Japanese culture I can see Sakura having been trained as a sort of Oiran (Japanese word for courtesan also alternativley called yūjo Woman of Pleasure) alongside her swordsmanship skills but she does this after she is forced to do to support her sister and just killing her usual targets isn't enough.

I doubt she ever told anyone else even Elysia about this part of her past. Mercifully she she only ever knifed her targets at the would be 'coupling' she would have to undertake but she always ended the target there because they were the most vulnerable when basically naked and alone.

Looks good to me so far.

And as mentioned, it's a difficult decision to decide which girl will be the first to be physically intimate with Lelouch.
It is also developing the relationships between the characters.

A situation that depends on many factors so that it can go well or badly (especially if the relationship becomes more intimate and emotional) but with Elysia's participation, anything can happen.

I think it all depends on what you want to write as the writer of this fanfic but be careful with the level of drama and angst you use in your fanfic...Some people might think you're an emo edgelord or something (I've seen that happen in some writers)

Right, that is true. Me and Icysnowsage talked about part of my concrens, which I think it boils down to Seele not reacting well if she isn't Lelouch's first love. Bronya Rand is a little harder to tell in that regard, but Icysnowsage did work out that Seele could be the head wife within the harem.

I can see Kiana and Lelouch being friends the 'Otto and Kallen', of current era/A.T.B and considering her deep love for Mei and the actual Kallen serving as a reminder of where that relationship might end up, they could end up being close friends and Lelouch ends up seeing her as a little sister while Kiana calls herself the fun older sister figure. And Lelouch is resolute she never meets Milly to spare Mei the numerous costumes she might have to put on.

Topaz would be an interesting haremette especially when Cocolia through Nathaniel's help squares away the seven hundred year old debt is probably going to see her go up a level to 46. Jarilo-VI is one of those high risk high reward missions and closing that deal neatly and cleanly woukd be considered a godsend and proof of her achievement. But she would purely offer things that wouldn't compromise IPC Trade secrets if aksed until Nathaniel worked around that at least.

Sakura is an interesting choice too because her nature as an assassin might allow her an entrance into said harem besides their similarities, there are many ways to kill but one avenue is the age old honey trap routine and considering Japanese culture I can see Sakura having been trained as a sort of Oiran (Japanese word for courtesan also alternativley called yūjo Woman of Pleasure) alongside her swordsmanship skills but she does this after she is forced to do to support her sister and just killing her usual targets isn't enough.

I doubt she ever told anyone else even Elysia about this part of her past. Mercifully she she only ever knifed her targets at the would be 'coupling' she would have to undertake but she always ended the target there because they were the most vulnerable when basically naked and alone.

That could be amusing with Kiana and Lelouch bickering like siblings, could be made funnier if Cecelia adopts Sirin too along with Lelouch and Nunnally making it official in more ways than one. Yeah Kallen and Elysia would both remind Kiana of what her choices might do those loved ones like Mei, she might dismiss it at first, but after she joins World Serpent it would be driven home. Good luck on Lelouch and Kiana, who agrees with Lelouch, to keep Mei away from Milly and Elysia, but good luck since they'll be joining St. Freya too....so yeah that will be a lost cause XD.

Topaz I see potential on as well, because I think the IPC will likely be curious about the overall situation once Lelouch's travels and what world he is from reaches the right people. Nathaniel probably expects the CG Earth will join the greater universe community soon so he probably has some arrangements made with them before hand to. I assume she would be around Bronya Rand's age, so when they meet Topaz will likely be the same age as Lelouch, somewhere between 15-16 at least, likely a junior executive who has already been rising high through the ranks. I could be wrong on the age, but I could always have it that Nathaniel made her younger to blend in with the group more easily if I hear otherwise on her age. Basically she would be trying to build bridges with both Lelouch and the CG Earth to set the foundation for future business with the IPC which they are expecting to come with high rewards, while helping Lelouch as much as she can further build good relations between CG Earth and the IPC as part of their preparation efforts. Also this would be a arranged marriage of shorts, neither Lelouch or Topaz know about, with both sides hoping they will become romantically involved, likely giving the IPC someone who is close to who could be a very important person on Earth. For Nathaniel, given the harsh conditions Topaz's world was like, he hoped such a union between them could produce potent offspring for science.

Sakura I agree with, and given her line of work it wouldn't be impossible for her to have been trained in nothing like that. Thankfully she never made use of it and made damn sure that Elysia never found out.

I should be getting back to a computer soon so I'll do more assessments on the other characters. I think I'll go in order of those Lelouch is likely to meet, maybe five or seven at a time before doing the rest to avoid one massive post that could too much for most folks.

Right, that is true. Me and Icysnowsage talked about part of my concrens, which I think it boils down to Seele not reacting well if she isn't Lelouch's first love. Bronya Rand is a little harder to tell in that regard, but Icysnowsage did work out that Seele could be the head wife within the harem.
You are right about Seele. And I agree with that point about Seele.

but Icysnowsage did work out that Seele could be the head wife within the harem.
Now that's an idea that interests me, I mean, is it possible that Lelouch and Seele meet and have a friendship? and How will Elysia be involved so that the relationship between Lelouch and Seele works and develops properly?

You are right about Seele. And I agree with that point about Seele.

Yeah which has been one of my concerns I wanted to look into and see if I am right and what my opinions are to address it other than letting Seele being Lelouch's first lover.

Now that's an idea that interests me, I mean, is it possible that Lelouch and Seele meet and have a friendship? and How will Elysia be involved so that the relationship between Lelouch and Seele works and develops properly?

Well it would be based upon Britannia's own polygamy laws, which likely allows for a head wife similar to the Worthy Reward Law created in Seerking's Code Geass story, here's a link to the chapter in question.

Seerking's story.

Nathaniel had actually encouraged Polygamy in Britannia due to the problems of Stigmas being passed down beyond a certain generation to increase the chance of success. He would be hoping Lelouch would start a harem of his own around female Herrschers and Stigma Awakeners, but he's fine with those like Topaz, Bronya and Seele due to the harsh worlds they hail from.

And he's hoping Elysia might play matchmaker too, but didn't expect Elysia joining Lelouch's harem too.

Alright ladies and gentlemen time for assessment of the candidates part two.

Vill-V:

Image of the character.

The brilliant engineer, chef, occultist, researcher, magician and others, would likely help the others with her genius while being a source of comic relief by trying to help everyone by creating robots to do the house work, if not for constantly grabbing them to make on the fly modifications as a certain poor house keeping robot endured. Heck her multiple personalities make her a one woman harem herself, but that makes it difficult to tell how well she would work in a relationship with say Lelouch, who I think would value her talents, but her eccentricates might cause more than their own share of troubles from time to time. That being said, I've been trying to find ways to either gauge if a relationship between her and Lelouch would be good. Given her friendship with Elysia, I did consider a potential threesome, but I feel that is unlikely. She be a great ally, but a lover to Lelouch I am doubtful on unless anyone can prove me wrong. Some have suggested I try pairing her with Lloyd, but I am skeptical on such a pairing too.

Rin:

Not a good image of the character

The younger sister of Sakura, who could maybe be an alternative to Sakura assuming a relationship can happen between her and Lelouch, otherwise I could see her being friends with Nunnally despite being a little older. But on the off hand she is a blank slate that I could work with, but beyond that I have nothing much to say. I had considered her along with other characters as a back up if no one else worked. Her tragic backstory through would push Lelouch to make sure nothing what befell Rin would befall Nunnally.

Kallen Kaslana:

Better character image than the last one

The legendary Valkyrie of Schicksal whose death would lead to a series of events that would haunt the world and be the driving force behind many of Otto's actions. I am aware Kallen is a lesbian due to her relationship with Yae Sakura, but let me be clear that I have nothing against this relationship and Yae Sakura is dead, unless I decide for Nathaniel to bring her back to coax Kallen in to cooperating with him. However, I could see her and Lelouch get alone well, as soon in the current chapters so far. Furthermore, recalling how her demise affected Otto and she didn't do much to stop his engagement in very morally questionable experiments, she would act as something of a shoulder angel to Lelouch to try and curb his much more morally questionable actions including ruthless ones too. As interesting a relationship between these two could be, I am wondering if it would be possible even through she did rank very high on the polls I ran much to my surprise. But this is certaintly one where time could tell if something happens between these two or not, but I think I could. However I would like to hear what people think on the idea?

Eleanor Schariac

An ok character image

Kallen's rival and a fellow Valkyrie who serves Nathaniel as one of his Herrscher enforcers since her transformation had made her genetic make up much more interesting, thus he brought her back and augmented her before making her into a Herrscher. She was considered as a backup given how many of the women in Honkai Impact has known pairings while Eleanor was among those who didn't. She probably had something for Otto, but Otto only has eyes for Kallen and now Eleanor is bitter and angry towards Otto for shooting her in the heart, allowing Kallen to finish her off...something Eleanor is understandably angry about. I could see a relationship happen between her and Lelouch, part of it would be Eleanor wanting to one up Kallen whenever she can, but also I feel she is someone who wants someone to accept her and wants a relationship with someone who values her. Something Lelouch may unknowingly pull off, but her loyalty to Nathaniel does complicate things a bit unless Eleanor becomes attracted to Lelouch, and given Nathaniel's plans he might indirectly encourage this to further his other goals.

Sirin

Couldn't find anything bigger

The Second Herrscher whose vengeful rampage left millions dead and the world changed forever, not that this rampage wasn't completely unjusfied as Sirin along with her friends were orphans collected by Schicksal to be put through horrific inhuman experiments that killed all of Sirin's friends until she was left, but soon awoke as the Second Herrscher who used her powers to take revenge on all of the scientists, killing them all. However her goals for vengeance extended to Schicksal as a whole and finally humanity itself, bitter and angry that she had lost so much while much of the world had not and wanted to punish them. However at the end of her rampage she was stopped at heavy cost, but Nathaniel quickly claimed the Herrscher cores she had before fleeing to resurrect her after cloning her core, one of these cloned cores ended up in Lelouch, but due to a botched awakening Sirin's mind woke taking control of Lelouch's body. Confused and angry over being in a boy's body she found where her new body had been grown, freeing it, and taking it for herself. But while she was possesses Sirin did wipe out a city, something Lelouch likely isn't wiling to forgive, creating a big complication for a relationship between these two. I do think a relationship could be possible, it would take a lot of time, but at the same time I think Sirin would serve as a warning to Lelouch about if he allows his quest for vengeance to go too far.

Ok, its your turn guys. Once you are done responding I'll do the next group.

Sirin all the way for me. Lets face facts,if canon Nunnally had died during the invasion of Japan Lelouch would have lost his moral chain and essentially developed into a full and outright vengeful and bloody terrorist. So Sirin being both a reminder and possible love interest for him would be interesting.

Sirin all the way for me. Lets face facts,if canon Nunnally had died during the invasion of Japan Lelouch would have lost his moral chain and essentially developed into a full and outright vengeful and bloody terrorist. So Sirin being both a reminder and possible love interest for him would be interesting.

That is true, regarding Nunnally, I think a certain Code Geass mobile game explored what would happen if that did. Still for Sirin and Lelouch to work, the latter getting over the former's possession of him is something that needs work XD.

That is true, regarding Nunnally, I think a certain Code Geass mobile game explored what would happen if that did. Still for Sirin and Lelouch to work, the latter getting over the former's possession of him is something that needs work XD.
Well, there's Nightmare of Nunnally. A spin off that shows us a different route of events

Well, there's Nightmare of Nunnally. A spin off that shows us a different route of events
I love that spin off. It gave us Master Asia Lelouch in Kamen Rider style Zero outfit ,Nunnally as a badass KMF pilot, geass that is way more flashy and outright magic compared to the shows geass and what is essentially confirmation of a CG multiverse/timelines existing.

I honestly wish it got turned into an anime.

I love that spin off. It gave us Master Asia Lelouch in Kamen Rider style Zero outfit ,Nunnally as a badass KMF pilot, geass that is way more flashy and outright magic compared to the shows geass and what is essentially confirmation of a CG multiverse/timelines existing.

I honestly wish it got turned into an anime.
Well, if we use the multiverse theory. So each Code Geass video game is its own timeline/Universe, I think Code Geass: Lost Stories is a good example of what I'm talking about.

It is up to StrifeHavoc to decide whether to make references to Nightmare of Nunnally and the other video games as alternate timelines/alternate universes or not.
It's really just a suggestion to make one or two cameos to other products in the franchise and since it is a Honkai fanfic it is possible to make those cameos and references.

My thoughts on Kallen would be another friend for Lelouch's we need to prepare for Nathaniel plan her joining his camp could be entirely because Nathaniel revived Yae which for him would be a favor of sorts but Kallen is paranoid about it. then we have Eleanor I honestly expect Nathaniel ordering her to limpet mine on lelouch just to see what happens and with full expectation her caring for lelouch would override, that loyalty. if there is one thing Nathaniel considers a win it's more babies with high honkai compatibility.

My thoughts on Kallen would be another friend for Lelouch's we need to prepare for Nathaniel plan her joining his camp could be entirely because Nathaniel revived Yae which for him would be a favor of sorts but Kallen is paranoid about it. then we have Eleanor I honestly expect Nathaniel ordering her to limpet mine on lelouch just to see what happens and with full expectation her caring for lelouch would override, that loyalty. if there is one thing Nathaniel considers a win it's more babies with high honkai compatibility.

I expected as much, but I am sure Nathaniel would be disappointed Lelouch and Kallen wouldn't produce a kid together. He may not be a big fan of the Kaslana Family, but even he knows the potential of their genes. He has nothing against lesbians, given he was friends with Elysia, but as a scientist he would acknowledge it was annoying.

The loss of Eleanor would be unfortune, but he knows the genes of Lelouch and Eleanor could produce some potent children with very honkai compatibility, which would be a bigger win for him.

So anything on Sirin, or are Sirin and Eleanor the winners of part 2?

Right so before I pass out, assessment round three.

Cyrille Rand: I thought considering her "spirit" will appear in the next chapter as Lelouch and friends attempt to make it back to the city Bronya and her classmates in tow. By the time its over her tragic story would be unknown with the group putting her spirit to rest, but upon learning of how unique Cyrille's manifestation within the Fragmentum was, Nathaniel has Cyrille's remains recovered, Lelouch and foe coming upon them earlier. Now what kind of result is debatable, but Cyrille would follow out of gratitude giving his first loyal follower, but beyond is a blank canvas who can be built up as needed. Now we have better and more well known characters, but I could be convinced to use her, or at the very least keep as a reserve harem member.

Pardofelis: Yeah we should talk about her, while her laid-back and more down-to-earth characteristics might give her some dynamics with Lelouch and the rest, I am skeptical of her being a good romantic partner other than being good comic relief at times. I almost feel she might be better off with Rivalz.

Avrora, Agata, Bella, and Galina: Ok I might be cheating a little here doing all of Sirin's friends at once, but while I think they could make for good reserve candidates that could work with Lelouch if Sirin joins the harem. However given their lack of presence in the story, liberties can be taken with them, but like some choices I think wwe have better ones to go with, unless someone wants to convince me otherwise. Beyond that I would've been fine with Avrora or Agata as potential members of the harem.

Cheng Lixue: Now not to imply Lelouch has a thing for older women, but considering C.C.'s true age and how writers in other stories have paired Lelouch with an older woman I don't see why not I can simply assessment just to leave no stone unturned. Furthermore, if came down to it, Nathaniel could reduce her physical age to match Lelouch if need be, heck he could do it before she trains him with to make it less awkward if for Lelouch. Still Lixue would find common ground with Lelouch on having lost their family, his mother at least, and issues with Sirin, given that Sirin did kill Lixue during the Second Eruption. Beyond, maybe some romance could happen, but hard to see Lixue falling for her own student and someone who is younger through.

Patricia Highsmith, Salome Jokanaan, Shub-Niggurath: Cheating again, but same as above with Lixue but I feel Salome would be the voice of reason, especially during training when trying to restrain Shub from getting too carried away. Beyond I don't see any possibility of them joining the harem.

Serval Landau: This one, while I could see Lelouch and Serval getting along, I am uncertain of any romance between them happening, in part due to Serval being fairly old. I know that's rich considering I am looking at Tingyun as a potential harem candidate. But I know people would say Marianne married Charles who was much older too, but I don't know how Serval might feel about being in the harem? That said I think it would take a lot for her to go that far, but otherwise I can see Lelouch and Serval being good friends.

What do you guys think?

So Lulu is into MILFs. Understandable he does have mommy issues and due to how arrogant and smart he is. He kinda does not have enough patience to deal with the energy and drama of a normal relationship. Well aside from his blood related sisters. That siscon.

I can see Parado stealing from him and he wonders who she bypassed his security and ended up hiring her. He likes the idea that he don't need to pay her much to be loyal and just need to point her at things to steal and some stuff to sell. Only problem is that she's a kleptomaniac that messes up his plans and keeps sleeping all over his things.

As for Serval... yeah those two can get along well. Their both older siblings so they can bond over that... Problem might be that Lelouch is too close to Cocolia in his way of doing things. Could be neat to write about, Serval might see it as a chance to prevent another Cocolia from happening. By fucking him.

For this batch Cyrille and Serval are the only ones i would consider as potential romance partners for Lelouch. The others,not so much.

Yeah, I have to agree, although Serval's age does big me a little.

Well I already explained my stance on Cheng StrifeHavoc and I am all for cyrille's second shot at life and love. She deserved better then what she got.

Of course, but I just mentioned the others and Cheng again if anyone else had anything to offer on them. Cyrille is very likely for the harem now, while Serval and MAYBE Cheng too depending on how things play out.

So Lulu is into MILFs. Understandable he does have mommy issues and due to how arrogant and smart he is. He kinda does not have enough patience to deal with the energy and drama of a normal relationship. Well aside from his blood related sisters. That siscon.

I can see Parado stealing from him and he wonders who she bypassed his security and ended up hiring her. He likes the idea that he don't need to pay her much to be loyal and just need to point her at things to steal and some stuff to sell. Only problem is that she's a kleptomaniac that messes up his plans and keeps sleeping all over his things.

As for Serval... yeah those two can get along well. Their both older siblings so they can bond over that... Problem might be that Lelouch is too close to Cocolia in his way of doing things. Could be neat to write about, Serval might see it as a chance to prevent another Cocolia from happening. By fucking him.

Not something I wanted to encourage, but I do have to consider every possible match up since the story could end up turning out in ways that could favor one potential relationship over another. I could see Serval being someone who could help Lelouch from going too far in his plans too, and as an older sibling that is something else the pair can bond over as friends and maybe later lovers, which I could hold off until Lelouch hits 19 or 20. Providing Serval doesn't end up in the threesome with Cocoila and Nathaniel, but that would require a lot of making up towards Serval which I doubt it would be easy, better question is would Serval forgive?

Pardo, true on that, but also she has her insane luck, which might rub off on Lelouch in unexpected ways that it ends up helpful to him XD.

Right time for assessment round four.

Qingque: She would be the first Xianzhou Luofu native Lelouch would meet, and she would be the one who introduces Lelouch to Celestial Jade, which Lelouch realizes is very similar to Mahjong using his prior knowledge of that game to master Celestial Jade very quickly, and crush Qinggue and her friends in every game they play with him XD. Lelouch would notice that Qinqque despite being lazy and wanting to play the day away with games is smarter than she seems, likely learning from Fu Xuan that Qinqque is much smarter than she seems. While I would normally see no chance of romance happening, I think its worth pointing out that C.C. was similarity lazy with Lelouch at first, and she might be someone Lelouch could more easily hang out with since she is among the few characters from the Luofu who has the fewest things holding her back from a relationship with Lelouch. Being what she is, I could easily see Qinggue become easy friends with Pardo and Kiana, leading to all four hanging out together. I think romance would take time, but I think she wouldn't mind the harem since Lelouch's other wives could take care of things. Comically I could see Qinggue praise Lelouch on being able to skip out of class and sleep through it with no one noticing it XD. I do see potential with this one.

Tingyun: The friendly and silver tongue gifted Foxian, she has been in the top three of my polls among the Honkai Star Rail characters along with Serval sometimes. To take a quote from her tv tropes page, Tingyun traveled across the stars to far-off worlds to trade and bring a bounty of goods back home. Her co-workers called her one of the best at her work, a natural-born merchant who brought untold prosperity to the Luofu. I could see her being friendly with Lelouch, but I am questioning how a romance between them can work, beyond being friends and a useful ally whose negotiation skills and being a professional merchant would be helpful to Lelouch in the future, when Topaz joins his allies to ensure Earth gets the best arrangement with the IPC. I can see one way that might help, and it could be Tingyun's life being saved by Lelouch who upon gaining full control of his Herrscher powers aids the Zianzhou Luofu, by using his powers to help the wounded Cloud Knights along with others who got caught up in the battle like Tingyun, while Lelouch goes full on Sirin on the Denizens of Abundance attacking, unleashing Honkai he controls, but makes sure to send them elsewhere afterwards, and using his void powers to their full potential while even giving orders and commands since the commander of the Cloud Knights on the battlefield is out of commission with Jing Yuan, basically pulling off a larger scale version of the Battle of Shinjuku, but with no Lancelot to interfere. Being saved by someone like Lelouch, who is likely now considered a hero and friend of the Alliance now, might provide the starting point where a romance could form despite the Alliance's rules on short lived species, but Lelouch would probably be able to live a lot longer than a normal human due to his Herrscher states, Nathaniel and Dan Shu's tampering's on his body and what he becomes later.

Dan Shu: She would be able to meet Lelouch earlier than most, charged by Nathaniel to help Lelouch's body grow stronger while secretly ensuring his life would be extended well beyond his normal human life span. Equally she would be fascinated by the power of the Herrschers, gaining both a new body and Herrscher powers of her own is part of her deal with Nathaniel. Now she has been discussed to a point she is already part of the harem with talks between me and IahIahShipping, but I am only mentioning her now to give everyone else a chance to voice their opinions on the relationship. Granted being a worshipper of the Abundance would be an initial issue, but Lelouch's efforts would push her sect of the cult to leave the Alliance altogether and trouble them no more, something Alliance wouldn't oppose as long as Lelouch can keep them in check from causing trouble. Upon gaining her new body, she would have it match Lelouch in age, having grown fond of him and falling in love. Although its a question about her best friend who died, if Nathaniel might bring her back as a reward for a job well done?

Sushang: Among the Xianzhou natives, she might be the closest to Lelouch's age group, but I am just mentioning her again due to the new information imply she is 15, but a lot of her dialogue seems contradictory to those claims raising questions if being 15 means something very different for her people. For certain I don't think the pairing between her and Tamaki could work, but she could be a potential alternative whose personality and upbringing could bring a new and fresh dymanic to the harem unless anyone thinks otherwise.

Hanya: By the time the story reaches the Xianzhou, we might know more about her. Hanya I could see being loaned to Lelouch given her skills as an interrogator, but I could see her and Lelouch bonding over having had a siblings. In Hanya's case her sibling has died, but still comes back every now and then in a mechanical body. Maybe causing Hanya to open up more to someone I think she just wants to be able to talk to.

Xueyi: Obliviously being dead and having a mechanical body would be a serious problem for the relationship, but it would be possible for a new organic one to be made for her giving Nathaniel's abilities, but I am keeping her as a reserve harem member if new information on her comes out that could make her a much better choice that could offer a more interesting dynamic.

Guinaifen: I didn't consider much for her being a part of Lelouch's harem due to a lack of information on her, but I thought I give her a mention just in case anyone thinks otherwise.

Ok, the floor is open to you guys.

I would argue more that the initial rage against Lan caused her to go full on Yaoshi out of disgust and broken faith, not to mention her imbibinh all sorts of pills and tinkering with her own body caused her to be somewhat mentally unbalanced, Nathaniel securing her a new body to inhabit caused her to calm down and reexamine her motives. Not to mention someone liek Nathaniel would point out her plan's holes and offer an alternative unlike Phantylia's fanning.

No one knows the intricacies of the ten lords commision StrifeHavoc they are a well kept secret in the fleet so I doubt nathaniel is willing to dig into them.

I would argue more that the initial rage against Lan caused her to go full on Yaoshi out of disgust and broken faith, not to mention her imbibinh all sorts of pills and tinkering with her own body caused her to be somewhat mentally unbalanced, Nathaniel securing her a new body to inhabit caused her to calm down and reexamine her motives. Not to mention someone liek Nathaniel would point out her plan's holes and offer an alternative unlike Phantylia's fanning.

No one knows the intricacies of the ten lords commision StrifeHavoc they are a well kept secret in the fleet so I doubt nathaniel is willing to dig into them.

I agree completely on Dan Shu, my mention of her was to give everyone else a chance to offer up their own comments and such. But I suppose beyond what you just mentioned, the last question in regards to her that I feel should addressed is Yufei. Dan Shu's best friend, and if she should be revived as a reward by Nathaniel and how her involvement might affect her realization when they meet again?

True, but I get the feeling we'll be learning more soon, and while Nathaniel wouldn't press his luck with them, I can't imagine they would be overlooking what he has been doing, reviving the dead, giving new bodies to people and experiments all overall. So I was contemplating Hanya or her older sister would actually be accompanying Lelouch and his group more of an effort to investigate Nathaniel and his actions.

I'll probably do assessment part five, once everyone else has responded (Tobi, Wild Transient, Phantom Thief Of Hearts, and Icysnowsage)

In the meantime, anything new to say on anyone else, because I assume Tingyun is still a viable haremette?

I agree completely on Dan Shu, my mention of her was to give everyone else a chance to offer up their own comments and such. But I suppose beyond what you just mentioned, the last question in regards to her that I feel should addressed is Yufei. Dan Shu's best friend, and if she should be revived as a reward by Nathaniel and how her involvement might affect her realization when they meet again?

True, but I get the feeling we'll be learning more soon, and while Nathaniel wouldn't press his luck with them, I can't imagine they would be overlooking what he has been doing, reviving the dead, giving new bodies to people and experiments all overall. So I was contemplating Hanya or her older sister would actually be accompanying Lelouch and his group more of an effort to investigate Nathaniel and his actions.

I'll probably do assessment part five, once everyone else has responded (Tobi, Wild Transient, Phantom Thief Of Hearts, and Icysnowsage)

In the meantime, anything new to say on anyone else, because I assume Tingyun is still a viable haremette?
dude Yufei was literally at ground zero of the Lux Arrow lan fired there ain't anything left to revive of her. And I very much doubt any other samples might have survived in the interim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back