• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

I really don't care about disguises, especially not superhero costumes.

it doesn't fit the theme.

iamnuff said:
I really don't care about disguises, especially not superhero costumes.
Great_saiyaman_by_maffo1989-d3iiyq8.png

You sure?

Selias said:
Absolutely positive? Just imagine how many chicks Issei could pull, looking like that.
He's a Solar... Probably a lot actually. Unless those count as Appearance -2 or something similar. Then he'll only be Good Looking instead of Airbrushed.

Selias said:
tumblr_muvhm0LCEO1sw2gn5o1_1280.jpg

Absolutely positive? Just imagine how many chicks Issei could pull, looking like that.

...What theme do we want for our Peerage? How are we going to structure the upgrades? That complete effects any type of costumes we hypothetically might make beyond simple masks.

after we build our peerage system i've been planing on orchellium armor enchanted with dxd magic for the girls.

Hey guys, if you want a peerage system... What are you going to base it on?

Devils use chess and angels cards. So what shall it be for Issei?

Honesly about the only thing I can think of that does make me want to reach through the screen and punch people is something like the Balkan Knight Armor and the Barrier jackets from Nanoha, they at least look good, and are useful

The Tarot maybe?

Major Arcana for ours, Minor for something like we are doing for Mil-tan?

Heaven Canceler said:
Hmmmm mythologies and stories? There are many possibilities. Maybe Sherlock Holmes really existed and he has now a Pink-haired mercenary descendant? Or maybe there is a Frankenstein's Monster Walking around somewhere.

I would love to see some mythological figures from various places. Like the four animals of China. (White Tiger, Black Turtle, Azure Dragon and Vermillion Bird, with maybe the Yellow Dragon of the Centre.) Maybe also use the Zodiac animals and the Nine-Tailed Fox in some form. Tamamo or the mother of Abe no Seimei anyone? Seeing an actual Quilin instead of that ridiculous Unicorn from the Novel would also be interesting.

For the 4 Divine Beasts, there are two major version: Dragon, Turtle, Bird and Tiger, the other is Dragon, Turtle, Phoenix and Qilin, for the Qilin, it's a beast with two deer horns, scales of snake, lower body of horse, jaw of lizard, it's basically a dragon with the body of horse instead of snake.

For the Peerage system, i would like to use Domino Chess.

Too many cards in Tarot. Besides, remember the meaning of boost. Chess boost individuals depending on pieces. Cards gives teamwork boosts. So whatever we use needs something like that too.

My default is the Fate Stay Night idea.

Smuthunter had an interesting idea but I forget it..Pacio something?

Dices... too low in number, no? Card system has 13 in a suit. Chess is 16 pieces. We need something around those numbers.

Teally too bad tarot has too many Major Arcanas however. Could have worked well otherwise.

Megaolix said:
Hey guys, if you want a peerage system... What are you going to base it on?

Devils use chess and angels cards. So what shall it be for Issei?
Monopoly pieces? Anime or Warhammer figurines? Volumes from his favorite manga? Shogi tiles? Mahjong tiles?

Hmm...

Actually, Mahjong tiles might be a good idea. Either 18 tiles (One for bamboo, one for wheels, one for numbers, four for the directions, three for the dragons, four for the flowers, and four for the seasons. Maybe make it so the bamboo, wheels, and numbers go from nine to one, the longer they fight, getting stronger? Plus 6+6+6=18, so there would be some symbolism with the 666.), 7 tiles (One for bamboo, one for wheels, one for numbers, one for the dragons, one for the flowers, and one for the seasons. Maybe make it so the bamboo, wheels, and numbers do what I suggested for the 18-tile-set, and then make it so the others can change? Like, the directions can change if they're north, south, east, or west, and get different strengths and weaknesses, depending on which they are?), 9 tiles (1-9 for bamboo, wheels, or numbers. Maybe make it so they can switch between bamboo, wheels, or numbers, but they all have to change? Might have to make it so only Issei can switch them, in that case), or 13 tiles (1-9 for bamboo, wheels, or numbers, one for directions, one for dragons, one for flowers, and one for seasons. Maybe make it so Issei can change them, as suggested in previous ideas?).

Hate to put more of a challenge in this, but remember we need a system that also has Issei as leader. Chess use King piece and cards use King card. This is a system that is intended as a game, on top of reincarnations and boosts.

Megaolix said:
Hate to put more of a challenge in this, but remember we need a system that also has Issei as leaders. Chess use King piece and cards use King card. This is a system that is intended as a game, on top of reincarnations and boosts.
So make him the board. Or something symbolic, to show that he's the "player," like a hand, or a crown.

Servernts, Issei = Grail, no one says he has to only have one lot after all, he makes them, so with 2 runs of the classic classes plus Saver and Ruler thats 16, plus whatever Mil-tan has as a prototype?

Honeslty, I'm not keen on the Fate idea. And the classes would have specific requirements, no? Chess and cards are known worldwide too.

At any rate, we have time to think about it.

Domino chess system:

Every set needs a box to hold, the one who owns the box is the master, called "Case Holder."

Every piece has two slots: the main-slot and the sub-slot. The piece which has the same main-slot and sub-slot is the "Captain Piece".

Each "Captain Piece" has 6 "Soldier Piece." For example: "Double One" piece has 6 "Soldier Piece" whose main-slot is number 1.

The "Soldier Piece" has bonus traits from the "Captain Piece", for example: The "Captain Piece" is a wizard, so his "Soldier Piece" has spell casting easier, has more mana, but of course weaker than the "Captain Piece" himself.

Extra idea: The "Captain Piece" equals to "Queen" in Evil Piece, the 6 "Soldier Piece" equals to 2 "Rook", 2 "Knight" and 2 "Bishop". But you can remove this feature if you don't like it since it's similar to Evil Piece.

I dunno. I think Tarot could work pretty well. I mean the Persona games pretty much proved the concept. And the MC was pretty consistent on who the leader was, aka the Fool.

Lon said:
I dunno. I think Tarot could work pretty well. I mean the Persona games pretty much proved the concept. And the MC was pretty consistent on who the leader was, aka the Fool.
I know...

Well, to work, we would have to stop at the Death Arcana (best significant tarot to stop at). Meaning 14 including Issei. And with how it is, it would mean individual boosts rather than teamwork boosts.

Actually, Persona 3's last boss stopped at Death too, no? To represent the end of life. Yeah, Tarot could work here if we stop at Death Arcana.

Megaolix said:
Honeslty, I'm not keen on the Fate idea. And the classes would have specific requirements, no? Chess and cards are known worldwide too.

At any rate, we have time to think about it.
No, we don't have to make requirements. We're just using it as a base.

My thoughts was using it as a system to add Specialties or Certain Charms/Traits to a person (Mad Enhancement doesn't really fit as anything except a Charm I think... which would mean you could turn it off if you wanted to). Also a Lancer would get something like a 3-dot specialty in Pole-Arms automatically and increase Dexterity by a certain number, maybe also removing limiters in those areas as well? I.E. they could get more than 5-dots in Dex and more than 3-dots in Pole-arms specialty?

It might be a little awkward though with how Archery has its own section in Exalted Mechanics and such... hmm.

But don't dismiss it because you dislike a couple things about. We don't have to include those parts, we're just using the system as a basic groundwork and even that can be adjusted

Well, notice that chess and cards are known worldwide. So as it is, I favor Tarot more than Fate system just on that alone.

Megaolix said:
Well, notice that chess and cards are known worldwide. So as it is, I favor Tarot more than Fate system just on that alone.

:3. We have the divine soul of an alien world in us, making us a demi-god by Issei's own evaluation. We can be come yp with our own ideas.

Maybe but... Tarot has different values for cards. Lower numbers and higher numbers. Not to say that one stronger than another by default, but pawn are different like 2 and 5 in cards are different. As with Tarot if you start from Fool to Death, the beginning of life with endless possibilities to the end of it.

It would be hard to have a class-like system do the same.

By the way, is there any possibility that we might play chess with Sona soon? It's a bit off-topic, but the chatting with chess/cards/tarot stuff got me thinking.

Megaolix said:
Maybe but... Tarot has different values for cards. Lower numbers and higher numbers. Not to say that one stronger than another by default, but pawn are different like 2 and 5 in cards are different. As with Tarot if you start from Fool to Death, the beginning of life with endless possibilities to the end of it.

It would be hard to have a class-like system do the same.

I don't mind the Tarrot idea... hmm maybe Fool to Death could be Terrestrial equivalent while the ones above that could be Celestial types. Numerous and somewhat Bullshit vs. Few and Extremely Bullshit Hax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back