• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

I don't think we need to train Occult, abilities have a training time of instant.

Eler0 said:
I really like what you did to Mittelt, that letter was cool and showed us a lot about her.
Here here.

Issei's Threshold Name
[X] Sovereign of the Radiant Scales

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang (High priority. Time is ticking.)
-[X] Optional: introduce the girls to Asia and Mittelt.
Definitely this

[X] Yes
-[X] Buy one dot of Martial Arts -4xp
-[X] Buy four dots of Occult -4xp

[X] Training in First of the Daystar
-[X] First Martial Arts Excellency (Must be chosen first)

[X]Gold Hearted Dragon?

[X]Conteact Ruby and Yang
-[X]Introduce Asia And Miletit

Use Xp? 33
[X]Yes.
-[X]Occult 4 9Xp
-[X]Lore 4 8xp
-[X]Athletics 3 4 xp

[X]Train in Fist of the Daystar
-[X]First Martial Arts Excellency
-[X]Fist of Iron Technique

Last edited by a moderator:
Smuthunter said:
These all sound good to me. What's the difference between training and training from hell besides the XP reward?
Training from Hell is harder. A lot harder.

Like, running while being tied to a 200 kg boulder with someone sitting on the top that whip you when you slow down. To train Stamina And Strength.

Like, having Kiba hit you again and again with a bamboo sword while Asia heal your wounds. To build up Dexterity.

Like, allowing Dohnaseek to hit you with a bamboo sword until his arms fall down. To...actually this is likely to build up your inner masochist, but I may be wrong.

[X] Training
-[X] Occult
No need to train for Occult, you already have a dot: now you only need experience. You can choose any addition that require training time.

Isn't Occult and Lore Caste abilities? Meaning 1xp per dot no training needed?

[X] Illuminating Scaled Guardian

Scaled as a title works great .It references both our dragon Sacred Gear and an aspect of Sol Invictus. Illuminating seems good since we're the only Solar on this realm(we know of) & we're building our own powerbase. Bright Shattered Ice is a pain at times but I think she has our best intentions at heart so I don't mind giving her a minor shoutout with a name. Guardian I'm iffy on. We are a Sentinel & a Shepherd & we protect the innocent. Guardian is the closest fit I could tink of.

Definitely this

I'll add xp & charms based on discussion here.

You can also choose to learn new Charms if there are some that interest you.

As for titles
[x] Resplendent Gatherer of Blossoms

Guys can we please focus on the evil piece system? We should be able to crack it in a week.

Alexander said:
Training from Hell is harder. A lot harder.

Like, running while being tied to a 200 kg boulder with someone sitting on the top that whip you when you slow down. To train Stamina And Strength.

Like, having Kiba hit you again and again with a bamboo sword while Asia heal your wounds. To build up Dexterity.

Like, allowing Dohnaseek to hit you with a bamboo sword until his arms fall down. To...actually this is likely to build up your inner masochist, but I may be wrong.
I'm sure Mittelt would do that , she's already thinking about tying Issei down.

Is the XP count on our char sheet updated?

nightblade said:
Guys can we please focus on the evil piece system? We should be able to crack it in a week.

Point. Alexander someone talked about the possibility of us cracked the pawn system in a series of days if we shifted most of our attention to it. Can you clarify if Issei can indeed increase his progress by doubling down?

[X]Contact Ruby and Yang
-[X]Introduce Asia And Mittelt

[X]Yes.
-[X]Occult 4 9Xp
-[X]Lore 4 8xp
-[X]Athletics 3 4 xp

[X] Training from Hell (Special training that grants Xp)
-[X] Melee

[X]Train in Fist of the Daystar
-[X]First Martial Arts Excellency
-[X]Fist of Iron Technique

I mean we really need to meet up with Ruby and Yang cause we have less than a week to do it but yeah.

nightblade said:
Also are you going to update the index alex?
Yes, sorry about that: it's a little late where I'm, I will update everything tomorrow.
megrisvernin said:
Point. Alexander someone talked about the possibility of us cracked the pawn system in a series of days if we shifted most of our attention to it. Can you clarify if Issei can indeed increase his progress by doubling down?
I can allow two times for day to analyze the Evil Pieces. This should cut it down in two weeks maximum.

I want Marital Arts and Melee if we can get it because we promised, or at least I think we promised, to help both Yang and Ruby with their training. We can teach them both some Terrestrial Martial Arts with help from Bright and we can teach... melee stuff(?) to Ruby on the side.

Instant training for Occult and Lore is definitely a thing we should do though if we can.

Also "Grandma Suika"

Me: *Insert internal scream of terror*

nightblade said:
I mean we really need to meet up with Ruby and Yang cause we have less than a week to do it but yeah.

I don't expect it to be done in a week. It's more important to build our supporters then to get the pawns right away. I don't mind though, increasing the time we spend on it especially since two of our allies are firmly in our camp, ruby has a foot in the door & yang is an easy catch.

Alexander said:
I will update everything tomorrow.I can allow two times for day to analyze the Evil Pieces. This should cut it down in two weeks maximum.

How much free time would that leave us? Would we have to choose between meeting up with Yang or training our charms?

ShadowAngelBeta said:
I want Marital Arts and Melee if we can get it because we promised, or at least I think we promised, to help both Yang and Ruby with their training. We can teach them both some Terrestrial Martial Arts with help from Bright and we can teach... melee stuff(?) to Ruby on the side.

Instant training for Occult and Lore is definitely a thing we should do though if we can.

Also "Grandma Suika"

Twilight Caste Favors Lore and Occult. No Training and reduced cost.

Issei's Threshold Name
X] Illuminating Scaled Guardian

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang.
[X] Investigate the Snake Gang. Possibly make an outing of it with Yang and Ruby if they seem competent enough to handle themselves in a fight.
[X] Check in with Tomofuri and see how the shrine is going. Maybe look into the basics of manse construction and see if there's anything we can do with our current skills.

Issei's Threshold Name

In order of importance:
[X] Contact Ruby and Yang.
[X] Investigate the Snake Gang. Possibly make an outing of it with Yang and Ruby if they seem competent enough to handle themselves in a fight.
[X] Check in with Tomofuri and see how the shrine is going. Maybe look into the basics of manse construction and see if there's anything we can do with our current skills.

If we're going to make an alternate evil piece system. I think we'd need a point in craft right?

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Also "Grandma Suika"

You get a cookie for being the first to get that :D
megrisvernin said:
How much free time would that leave us? Would we have to choose between meeting up with Yang or training our charms?
I would leave you plenty of time to do both and have something left.
Solaris said:
If we're going to make an alternate evil piece system. I think we'd need a point in craft right?
Yeah: Craft, Lore, Occult, Tools, Materials...I am still working at a system that you can use and find useful. Look out for it.

Issei's Threshold Name

[X]Yes.
-[X]Occult 4 9Xp
-[X]Lore 4 8xp
-[X]Athletics 3 4 xp

[X]Yes.
-[X]Occult 4 9Xp
-[X]Lore 4 8xp
-[X]Athletics 3 4 xp

Alexander said:
You get a cookie for being the first to get that :DI would leave you plenty of time to do both and have something left.Yeah: Craft, Lore, Occult, Tools, Materials...I am still working at a system that you can use and find useful. Look out for it.
Do we have to vote to double done on the evil pieces.

I very much like the 'Gatherer of Blossoms' name. Plays right up to our motivations and the title of the quest. Perhaps combine it with the Dragon names somehow?

As for our evil pieces, would it perhaps be possible to make them upgradeable so we can improve them as we grow better? So that at first, for example, they only awaken Essence, but as we work on them they also increase lifespan, boost stats, and gain other features.

Gnarker said:
I very much like 'Gatherer of Blossoms' name. Plays right up to our motivations and the title of the quest. Perhaps combine it with the Dragon names somehow?

As for our evil pieces, would it perhaps be possible to make them upgradeable so we can improve them as we grow better? So that at first, for example, they only awaken Essence, but as we work on them they also increase lifespan, boost stats, and gain other features.
Considering they are half-castes they have all that already.

Last time I checked the piece system was something that would take months and require input from Beelzebub. Now it's two weeks of work? What happened?

Smuthunter said:
Last time I checked the piece system was something that would take months and require input from Beelzebub. Now it's two weeks of work? What happened?

We're spending more time analyzing them, twice a day instead of once which will cut the time down by half. Not sure on the Beelzebub part. Thought it would make it easier but wasn't ultimately necessary.

Definitely this

[X] Yes
-[X] Buy one dot of Martial Arts -4xp
-[X] Buy four dots of Occult -4xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back