• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Makes you wonder if Blake's the reason Adam's the way he is.
That before he met Blake, he was just a normal person.
It's be funny if Adam stalks her to attack her.

Sees the racist Blake shit over and over.

Finally gets caught by Blake and he's just "you know what? I'm done. You're a bad influence Blake."

And walks off while Blake is there just having a meltdown.

Cowboys of Remnant: Carrot and Stick
- - -

Cardin turned the corner of the locker room, and locked his eyes on Jaune Arc. The guy was in his school uniform, having just changed out of his usual gear. Despite this, he still wore that hat of his. A hat he adjusted as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Cardin took a silent breath, and took a step out. Jaune turned around, eyes narrowing as he saw who it was.

"Winchester," he greeted flatly.

"Arc," Cardin returned carefully, his own eyes slits.

"If you got business, make it quick," Arc stated bluntly, his hands twitching as though to reach for his guns.

Cardin shook his head. Fine, he'd get on with it.

"Why'd you cover for me?" He asked.

Arc frowned.

"I didn't," he stated flatly, "I did throw the first punch."

"Yeah well... I was..." Cardin grimaced.

"Pickin' on a lady like a coward," Arc stated in a flat, angry tone. Cardin glared back.

"You don't get it. Faunus killed my grandfather! Faunus killed my uncles! Faunus-"

"Did she do any of that?" Arc asked bluntly. Cardin's jaw dropped, and he worked his mouth open and closed in shock.

"Wha-She-"

"Did she do any of that?" Arc repeated. "If she did, then I'll help you drag her to the cops. I'll do it myself. Get you justice."

"Of-Of course she didn't!" Cardin sputtered. "She-She's only a year older than me-"

"Then what'd she do to you?" Arc demanded, gun hand still on his belt, "She insult you? She insult your family? She steal from you?"

"I-No-But that doesn't change what she is!"

Cardin glared.

"You can't tell me some of those animals haven't killed some of your family! I heard about the Arcs! How you used to be great heroes! Your dad fought in the Revolution! So did your uncles-!"

Jaune pulled out his Scroll. He motioned with his hand.

"Come here."

Cardin scowled.

"Wha-?"

"Come. Here," Arc growled. The intensity of his eyes, and the hand that still sought a gun, made Cardin walk up and to Jaune's side. He looked down at the Scroll.

A picture was displayed on screen. A blond bearded man, a blonde woman in medical gear, and a striped cat Faunus man were sitting on the ground underneath a tree. All three looked exhausted. The bearded man had a huge sword strapped to his back, and was leaning back against the tree. The woman was sleeping, curled up next to him. The Faunus man was on the man's other side, snoring away.

"That's my Ma, my Pa, and Mercer Sith," Arc explained, pointing at each in turn. "The Siths have served the Arcs for generations. I grew up with their sons and daughters as my friends and neighbors."

Cardin blinked rapidly.

"Wha... They fought on the side of-?"

"Humans? Yeah," Arc nodded. "They were free Faunus, but didn't much like terrorist bombings on civilians. So they fought alongside my family, even though we gave them freedom long ago." Arc shook his head, and tucked his Scroll away.

"They didn't have to. Nothing made them fight with us... Cept they saw us as friends."

Cardin's jaw dropped, He shook his head.

"I..."

"So yeah," Arc stated firmly, "Next time you wanna pick on someone who ain't done you no harm? You're gonna answer to me, Cardin."

Cardin sucked in a deep breath. He shook his head slowly.

"I... Fine," he muttered.

Arc snorted.

"Sides... Ain't we got enough problems with Grimm? Do we have to fight among ourselves, too? Out there? Grimm don't care if you're human or Faunus. We all get eaten. So... You remember that. Or next time? I'll do worse than knocking your teeth out."

Cardin very slowly nodded. Arc sighed, and reached up. He patted Cardin's shoulder.

"Strength like yours? You could save a lot of lives, Cardin. It's a waste to use it like that. You can do better, Cardin."

Cardin frowned.

"I... I'll think about it," he muttered. Arc nodded, turned, and headed off. Cardin watched him go, and sighed when he left.

"... Freaking hillbilly," he muttered. But he had given him something to think about, he supposed.

- - -

Jaune emerged from the locker room. He adjusted his hat a bit and sighed.

He hadn't wanted to get so personal... But it's how Mister Rooster had quelled some things. The stick, and the carrot, he'd called it. He'd be harsh and hard on the boys to knock them out of their stupid nonsense... Then connect by sharing something about himself.

He didn't know if it would help Cardin. Still, if he didn't have to knock his block off (again), he'd take it.

"H-Hey Jaune!"

Jaune avoided jumping out of his skin, and instead turned and tipped his hat to Velvet Scarlatina, who was blushing up a storm.

"Howdy, Miss Scarlatina," he greeted her politely. "How goes it?"

"Oh, um, great," Velvet admitted. She beamed. "Listen... I want to thank you for standing up for me."

Jaune shook his head and smiled gently.

"No need, miss. Just doing what was right-"

"So," Velvet went on, "Um, I-I want to thank you! Coco's mom got reservations to a nice restaurant! And-And I wanted to take you there! For dinner! Tomorrow night!"

Jaune's jaw dropped.

"I uh, um, Miss, I-I'm not-"

"Just dinner," Velvet said eagerly, leaning in close. He could smell her perfume and damn if it wasn't doing things for him. Lavender and lilac, with a bit of apple blossoms. Like the orchards and fields of wildflowers back home.

"Well, uh, I-I suppose-"

Velvet smiled broadly. She leaned in and kissed his cheek as she handed him a piece of paper.

"Wonderful! It's a date! Here's the address, be there at 6!" She said cheerfully. She turned and departed, her hips swaying noticeably.

Jaune watched her go, dazed. He then blinked, and blanched.

"Wait, what?!"

- - -

Velvet couldn't contain her grin as she entered her dormroom. Coco looked up from some designing she was doing on her Scroll, Daichi was meditating, and Fox was relaxing with a Braille book.

"So?" Coco asked, smirking.

"He said yes!" Velvet cheered, jumping for joy.

Coco grinned and gave her a thumbs up.

"See? Those stoic gentleman types don't know how to handle a girl just trapping them like that! Works every time!"

Daichi and Fox glanced at one another while the two girls giggled and began to make preparations.

"You think we should warn Arc about this?" Fox asked.

"Did anyone warn us about them?" Daichi asked sagely.

Fox slowly nodded.

"Good point."

- - -

I wonder, is it worse that a society where negative emotions can literally be the death of you to have an extreme case of racism, exploitation, and criminal activity. Or a society where there is no threat of Grimm but still have those issues?

Honestly, it's really strange that such things are even tolerated in the first place. If Grimm are such a threat to existence as they claim, there should be movements that push for laws that either support Faunus rights so that there's no conflict between humans and Faunus lowering Faunus resentment, or eradicate the Faunus so that they don't create resentment. If Grimm are that dangerous, there can't be an in between.

I wonder, is it worse that a society where negative emotions can literally be the death of you to have an extreme case of racism, exploitation, and criminal activity. Or a society where there is no threat of Grimm but still have those issues?

Honestly, it's really strange that such things are even tolerated in the first place. If Grimm are such a threat to existence as they claim, there should be movements that push for laws that either support Faunus rights so that there's no conflict between humans and Faunus lowering Faunus resentment, or eradicate the Faunus so that they don't create resentment. If Grimm are that dangerous, there can't be an in between.
Look, if we were going to point out all the half baked ideas and plotholes in RWBY we'd be here all day

Look, if we were going to point out all the half baked ideas and plotholes in RWBY we'd be here all day
True, but there's a lot of hand wavi-ness when it comes to these kinds of worlds. So it does get interesting and horrifying when you really dig into what are the implications of these things.

Also, how will Blake the racist act when she finds out that Velvet is going for Jaune?
(Yes I know they're 2 different snippets)

Cardin comes across a strange scene in a hallway.

Blake: "You take that back! Rabbit Faunus are inherently inferior to Cat Faunus!"

Velvet: "N-No we're not! That's racist Menagerie propaganda!"

Blake: snorts "Please! You got bullied by Cardin! A feline Faunus would never let themselves be so abused! Isn't that right, Cardin? Feline Faunus are superior to Rabbit Faunus! That's why you picked on her!"

Cardin: "Er... No, I was kind of a jerk and I mean, I apologized for bullying Velvet but I'm not-"

Blake: "We are NOT all equal! Some are clearly superior to other kinds of Faunus! Clearly a racist like you can figure that out!"

Cardin: "You're all Faunus to me and I don't care! I feel the same about you all equally!"

Velvet: "Wow Cardin! I... I didn't know you had become so... So enlightened!"

Cardin: "Well I-!"

The cute bunny girl latches onto his arm and draws him off with a broad smile.

Velvet: "Want to go get some lunch together?"

Cardin sees how eager this cute bunnygirl is... Sees how annoyed Blake is... And mentally shrugs.

Cardin: "Sure thing!"
Elsewhere...

Adam: By the Brothers of Light and Dark, this is the reason why Blake left... She is doing nefarious things by being so racist, the other racists will love the Faunus! Quick, we must change our M.O.! To become so racist other racists would feel inadequate!

Cue Cinder being annoyed by the new White-est Fang and realized her mistake.

Cinder: Fuck the plan, we're taking down the White Fang.
Emerald: What?
Mercury, wielding a minigun he pulled somewhere: FUCKING FINALLY!

So I've seen a few dark knight Jaune ideas and a few Jaune has a twin sister ideas.

Let's cook a bit.

Jaune is the only living male arc child. He had a twin brother that was stillborn.

Salem being cats bag crazy and wanting her own overpowered arc fighter took the baby and tossed it into the Grimm pool.

Creating the second Human Grimm [true]. (As opposed to Cinders Human Grimm [false] status.)

Jaune grows up with nightmares of Grimm and loneliness.

Eventually driving him to want to be a huntsmen because they're heroes and everyone loves heroes and they kill Grimm.

Cut to when the teams show up for the festival and everyone is freaking out when they see Mordred Darc.

A white-blonde pale copy of Jaune with purple eyes.

Mordred is weird. He seems to want to be around Jaune while also hating his guts.

Turns out while Jaune grew up with dreams of Mordred , Mordred grew up with dreams of Jaune.

He's bitter and longing for that family while the Grimm in him wants to take his bitterness out on them.

Blake: snorts "Please! You got bullied by Cardin! A feline Faunus would never let themselves be so abused! Isn't that right, Cardin? Feline Faunus are superior to Rabbit Faunus! That's why you picked on her!"

Jaune: "Surprisingly enough, no. The most popular faunus women among faunus and human men are fox, mink, bunny and bat faunus."

Blake: *shocked gasp*

Sorry Blake, you're competing with Carmelita, Krystal, Judy, Rouge, Minerva, and Bunnie.

Jaune: "Surprisingly enough, no. The most popular faunus women among faunus and human men are fox, mink, bunny and bat faunus."

Blake: *shocked gasp*

Sorry Blake, you're competing with Carmelita, Krystal, Judy, Rouge, Minerva, and Bunnie.
You're forgetting Maid Marian and Lola bunny. They each created generations of furries.

You're forgetting Maid Marian and Lola bunny. They each created generations of furries.
No, no, no, you are mistaken my friend, Robin Hood (1973) didn't just create a generation of furries, they started the crazes. And while Mickey Mouse didn't started the furries, he did start the crazes of people dressing as furries.
so my point being blame Disney, this all their fault.

Last edited:
Had a idea for a pretty mixed up AU of RWBY. You can have canon mostly going on in the background if you want you just need to subtract Jaune and Blake from that.

Calling the idea Bum and the Beast.

Jaune Arc didn't get into beacon when he tried, he didn't go home when he failed, and he didn't pull his life together in some amazing wholesome slice-of-life way. 25 years old and washed up.

He's a Bum. Odd Jobs Jaune living out of a old abandoned outdated clocktower. But it ain't all bad. He makes enough to feed himself and have the odd luxury purchase here or there, building is warm and still has electricity.

Things could be worse. Like oh having his old dumb heroic tendencies flair up and adopting some possibly damaged street cat faunus kid, and as a cherry on top getting dragged into a conspiracy.

Enter Blake. She's small, can't read, can't write, and can barely speak. She's probably around six?

She's also a escaped genetically engineered super faunus the white fang extremist wanted to weaponize.

She's faster than Jaune, MUCH stronger than Jaune, can do some pretty horrifying transformations into various levels of scary ass cat monster, and can bite through and eat a spoon without noticing.

She's also terrified of her own shadow, adorable as hell, and fully invested in staying with "big brother Jaune".

Fuck.

A few more random prompts:

>What if Nora and Ren were taken in by a wandering Nick Arc as adoptive children?

>What if Ruby and Yang got a stepmother after Summer died? What could she be like? How would that affect things?

>What if Pyrrha possessed Cinder's body after Vytal? (Yes this has happened in many fics but it could still be fun to find new twists for it).

>A few more potential Arc relatives:

-Krista Lenz/Historia Reiss from Attack on Titan

-Rio Nakamura from Assassination Classroom

-Milly Ashford from Code Geass

-Deidara from Naruto Shippuden

-Bakugo Katsuki from My Hero Academia

-Fluttershy from MLP

-Violet from Violet Evergarden

-Darkness from Konosuba

>Jaune's Aura Amp Semblance is discovered early... And it has another side effect. It can make the people he uses his Semblance on undergo wild mood swings and act like caricatures of themselves! To comic (and dangerous) effect!

All the Grimm would fear the Stare.

Darkness from Konosuba
Everyone, even the Grimm, would feel disgusted near her. In fact, the Grimm will try to ignore her existence, much to their complete and utter horror when she gets off with that.

Kevin the Lazy Dragon: Oh my Dark, this one huntress is horrifying. She wants me to ravage her, make her squeal in pleasure by doing naughty things. Disgusting.
Frank the Beowolf: I know right? One time, I went out of my den and I saw this huntress who tied herself out in a tree. She screamed on how she will be ravished by me. Gross. I don't swing that way~.
Goose the Gheist, crying and wailing: She forced me on her face! And then... *sniff* And then... She orgasmed! It's horrible!
Frank: There, there. That humie won't get us here.
Adam: I have no idea why I'm here but this one huntress is too perverted, she ruined everything. She wants me to fuck her with my thick virile Bull Faunus dick. Well, news flash, I don't have that. I only have the horns. If I have that, I wouldn't be in the White Fang in the first place.

>What if Ruby and Yang got a stepmother after Summer died? What could she be like? How would that affect things?
Okay so I've had this idea in the back of my head what if Tai married Cinder. They were matched on that dating site in Rwby Chibi. The wiki says she is in her mid twenties so she could marry Tai while Yang and Ruby are 12 and 10. I could it happening that she is close to her canon counterpart just filled out the dating app while also working for Salem, because she wants a family and power damn it. Lots of shenanigans of her trying to hide her EVIL PLANS from her husband step daughters while also trying to dodge questions from Salem about why she can't infiltrate Beacon. "People there know I'm not from Mystral. I can't pose as a student". Maybe some kind of joke about how she is a stepmother who is evil not an evil stepmother.

The Time Machine 2 New
- - -

October 21st, 2002 AA 9:15 AM

Radian, Gallia, Vale, North Sanus

- - -

Jaune looked in through the glass into the recovery room. Despite the cool stone tile and walls of the ancient castle turned hospital, the interior was warm and comforting. It had been touch and go for a while, but Pyrrha had come through. She was resting in a hospital bed now, still hooked up to a massive array of sensors and tubes, but alive.

His mother emerged from the recovery room, pulling off her surgical mask to give Jaune and Ruby a small smile through her exhaustion.

"Everything is looking good, you two," she said with a sigh. Jaune reached out to squeeze his mother's shoulder in thanks.

"Thank you, Mom," Jaune said gratefully, "I-I know you're so busy but-"

"Nonsense. One more life to save? Hardly an issue," Isabel said with a smile. She yawned. "Though I'll admit... Even I am reaching my limits. All those refugees you brought back."

Jaune winced again. His mother's Total Body Control Semblance was incredible... But even she had her limits. If she was looking this tired, she must have been hitting those and hard.

"You should definitely get some rest, Mom," Jaune insisted. "Unless you want Dad to carry you home over his shoulder... Again."

Isabel blushed.

"I've gotten better about that," she mumbled. She shook her head and sighed. "All right. But same to you two. I know you've been working in Doctor Brown's old lab."

Jaune coughed. Ruby tried to look innocent and very nearly succeeded.

"Is that how you 'found' a girl who was supposed to be dead for the last few months?" Isabel asked dryly.

"I uh..." Jaune scratched the back of his head. "I can't really say."

"Same," Ruby admitted.

Isabel sighed, and shook her head.

"All right then. Keep your secrets," she mumbled. "And get some sleep."

She took the time to hug Jaune, and kiss his cheek. He returned the gesture to the top of her head. Isabel turned and walked off, leaving Jaune and Ruby alone in the cool stone hallway. Ruby took this time to give Jaune a broad grin.

"We did it!" She squealed softly. Jaune hugged her, and laughed.

"Yeah! Yeah, we did!" He chuckled. He pulled out a newspaper print off. It was of the Vespacian Specter, the second largest newspaper in Vale. While most media had gone the way of digital, print outs of the various news services were still available and definitely useful when it came to time travel.

Jaune held up the newsprint. The front page was dated June 2nd, 2002. The fires and devastation of Vale were still on the front page but the casualty figures were significantly lower.

"See? We got the automated defenses back online earlier," Jaune said. "And the police, militia and Ranger forces are getting things back under control."

"Yeah," Ruby frowned deeply. Jaune sighed, and patted her on the shoulder.

"I know, Rubes. I wish we could have averted the entire disaster... But changing too much and... And the results could be disastrous. I almost erased my entire family from existing by mistake!"

"I know," Ruby mumbled, "But I don't have to like it."

Jaune sighed.

"Yeah... Anyway. Let's go visit Yang and-"

"Visit me where?"

Both Ruby and Jaune jumped. They looked back. Yang Xiao-Long grinned at them, walked up and pulled Jaune into a kiss. With both of her arms intact.

"Mmmph!" Jaune gasped against Yang's lips, and blinked as she parted. She winked.

"So! How's my boyfriend handling things? I..." She turned and stared. "What the... P-Money?! You found her?! She's alive!" She practically slammed herself against the glass to get a better look at her. She looked back over her shoulder in shock.

"How?!"

"I... B-Boyfriend?" Jaune stuttered. Ruby turned and glared at her male best friend.

"Jauuuune... What did you do...?"

Jaune winced.

"Er... Well..."

Three loud sonic booms erupted outside the hospital. A moment later, an older man with wild white hair in a bright yellow trenchcoat and silver sunglasses burst throught the doors.

"JAUNE!"

"Doc!" Jaune shouted. "Ah, uh, look, I know you told me not to use the machine and I didn't-Until I had to-I mean, what was I supposed to do, NOT save my friends?!"

Doc stormed up to Jaune, shaking his head as he grabbed Jaune's shoulders.

"That's not what I'm worried about!" He cried.

"Then what?" Jaune asked quickly.

Doc produced a holographic projector. A news article floated before them of a devastated city. The headline read "APOCALYPSE: NOW?"

"I'm more concerned about this, actually," Doc stated flatly. He pointed at the crashed Gelorean in the ruins of the city. "Know anything about this?"

Jaune blinked.

"Can't... Say that I do?"

"Well of course you-!" Doc sighed. "Of course you don't..."

- - -

Both Ruby and Jaune jumped. They looked back. Yang Xiao-Long grinned at them, walked up and pulled Jaune into a kiss. With both of her arms intact.

"Mmmph!" Jaune gasped against Yang's lips, and blinked as she parted. She winked.

"So! How's my boyfriend handling things? I..." She turned and stared. "What the... P-Money?! You found her?! She's alive!" She practically slammed herself against the glass to get a better look at her. She looked back over her shoulder in shock.

"How?!"

"I... B-Boyfriend?" Jaune stuttered. Ruby turned and glared at her male best friend.

Doc produced a holographic projector. A news article floated before them of a devastated city. The headline read "APOCALYPSE: NOW?"

"I'm more concerned about this, actually," Doc stated flatly. He pointed at the crashed Gelorean in the ruins of the city. "Know anything about this?"

Yang - "At least you're going out with a Yang, right stud?"

Can't wait to see what else changed, thanks for the update!

The Time Machine 3 New
- - -

April 5th 2002 AA 02:34 PM

Beacon Academy, Vale, North Sanus

- - -

It was a quiet day. Ruby and Penny were doing some data compiling on some old info from some servers. While her expertise was more in hardware, Ruby did enjoy learning programming and Penny, being an AI, embodied it. So they were sitting in the Beacon Library, just relaxing and nerding out.

"So, what's this new project you're working on, Penny?" Ruby asked with an eager smile.

"I am reconstructing data files from November 12th, 1971 AA Calendar, Friend Ruby," Penny said, with her own bright smile.

Ruby nodded as her eyes flashed in realization.

"Oh, the day of that huge electrical storm? Didn't it fry all the primitive computer servers at the time?"

Penny smiled and nodded back.

"It did extensive damage to the city's infrastructure and considerable data was lost... However, several data scientists have been working to reconstruct the damaged files. I have found something unusual for the Old Vale Courthouse security camera footage."

Penny shows Ruby the files on her Scroll. Ruby studied the pictures in particular of a certain vehicle racing through the streets of the old quarter of Vale.

"That's weird... That car doesn't look like it's from this period," she murmured.

"It is not," Penny confirmed, "It is a 2000 Gelorean Motors GM12."

Ruby frowned more deeply, zooming in on the badge on the vehicle's hood.

"What's a car from 2000 doing back thirty years ago?" She murmured.

"This is a most unique conundrum, Friend Ruby!" Penny agreed.

"We need to study this more!" Ruby insisted.

They scanned through more reconstructed footage. Ruby then shook her head and held up her hand.

"Wait... Who's that? That blond guy? He looks... Familiar..."

The blond was tall, a bit lanky, but had broad shoulders. His mop of golden hair was all too familiar.

Penny hummed and shook her head, her eyes glowing softly as she processed the data.

"Unknown. I cannot find any ID records for a person matching this description in Vale at this time."

Ruby leaned forward, as she watched the footage of the blond young man talking with a middle aged man in a labcoat near a car, and a trailer covered in tarps. The object under the tarps resembled the Gelorean.

"Anything in the school records? He looks like he might have been Academy age," Ruby said.

It was a long shot, but... The boy just looked far too familiar.

"Perhaps!" Penny conceded, "The records for Beacon pre-1980 are not digitized yet."

They got up and headed to the old yearbook section, an aisle of books tucked away towards the back. Ruby scanned through the books, finding the one for 1971.

"Let's see... 1971..."

She pulled it out and flipped through the pages. She held in a snort when she saw Glynda Goodwitch.

"Geez, look at that hair!" She snickered.

"It is quite out of date! How humorous to imagine her in something other than her present style!" Penny agreed. "Hahaha! Hahaha! Haha... Ahem," she cleared her throat at all the other people staring at her.

Ruby kept turning the pages until she found a large photograph of many students. Her eyes lit up.

"Oh! Oh, here we go. Dance of Undersea Enchantment. November 12th, 1971..."

Her heart clenched a bit, but she pointed out the face of a young woman only a few years older than her. Reddish-black hair, silver eyes, wearing a red party dress. She was laughing with a much younger but familiar blond man, while a taciturn pair of brunette siblings posed nearby. Both had spiky hair. The girl was sour faced, but the boy was grinning cockily.

"That's my mom... My dad... Uncle Qrow... Aunt Raven..."

Ruby frowned as she locked onto three blonds. One was a nervous but smiling young man: Almost like the boy she'd seen, but not quite. He was a bit broader-shouldered, his face was a little too wide, and his eyes were the wrong color. He stood awkwardly in his suit. The girl next to him looked very happy, shooting a loving smile at the boy. She was in a green dress with her long golden hair in ringlets. The two were holding hands.

The third blond was a boy. Lankier, still tall. He was wearing a hat, and covering his mouth with his hand but...

Ruby's eyes widened.

"That's not possible..."

Penny scanned the photo as well. Her gentle frown deepened.

"Curious. The date for this photo must be wrong. There is no way this is possible."

"I mean... Could those be... Could that be his dad?" Ruby offered. "I-I mean, maybe he has an uncle-?"

"Unlikely," Penny said, appearing anxious, "That is this student's father, right in the photograph. And according to all records, this student had no brothers. This is a remarkable discrepancy."

Ruby's hands trembled in disbelief. It wasn't possible... It couldn't be possible...

Yet here was living proof, right in front of her.

"Penny? Are there... More discrepancies like this in the files?" Ruby asked quietly.

Penny's eyes darted to and fro as the gynoid processed the request.

"... Multiple potential discrepancies have been noted involving this individual, and a few others," she said.

"Please... Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Ruby asked. "Nobody. It... We don't want to jump to any conclusions, you know?"

Penny hummed and then nodded.
"Of course, Friend Ruby! But how will we solve this conundrum? It is most perplexing!"

"Well," Ruby considered, "There's always the direct approach."

- - -

Ruby found her target easy enough. He was out relaxing in the sunshine, enjoying a comic book on a bench. He looked up when he saw her approach, and smiled at her.

"Hey Ruby. What's up?"

"Uh, hey," Ruby managed nervously, holding the yearbook behind her back, "Um... I have a question for you, Jaune."

Jaune Arc smiled.

"Sure! What is it?"

Ruby took a deep breath. She held out the yearbook, and opened it to the appropriate page with the photo of the Dance of Undersea Enchantment.

"Um... Well... Wh-What were you doing on November 12th, 1971?" Ruby asked shyly.

She expected Jaune to laugh it off. Say it was a prank or something.

Anything other than staring in horror at the photo.

"Oh shit," he mumbled. He took Ruby's hand, and dragged her off. Ruby gasped a bit-She'd never been manhandled like this before!

He dragged her out, out of the campus proper and approaching the wilds. When they reached a tree near some white ruins, he finally let her go and turned around. His face was deadly serious, and his eyes bore into hers.

"How many other people know?" He asked.

"J-Just me and Penny," Ruby said, clutching at the yearbook and holding it between herself and Jaune.

"Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?" Jaune demanded.

Ruby winced. Jaune started and then pulled back.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "I-I didn't mean to scare you, Ruby."

Ruby stared back at him in disbelief.

"Jaune... What's going on?" She asked. "I-I mean... Is this a joke? A prank? Or-Or something?"

Jaune sucked in a deep breath. He let it out slowly. He smiled wryly.

"No. No, it's not," he said. He sighed again and sat down on a white marble block. Ruby, still a bit nervous, sat down with him.

"Well... W-What is it?" Ruby asked softly.

Jaune shut his eyes.

"... Promise you will never tell anyone else," Jaune said.

"Why would I-?"

"Promise me," Jaune insisted. Ruby nodded.

"I-I promise."

Jaune let out another breath, trembling a bit. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out his wallet. He fished out a small photo, and handed it to Ruby. She took it with a frown, then looked it over.

There was Jaune again, easily identifiable despite the photo being black and white. This time he was in old period dress with a cowboy hat on. Next to him was an older man with wild, swept back white hair, also in period dress, with a broad smile underneath his white Stetson. In between them was the Old Vale City clock, standing on wooden struts and stone blocks.

At the bottom of the photo was written Old Vale, September 22nd 1900 AA.

Ruby's jaw dropped. She stared at the photo, then back up at Jaune, then down at the photo again.

"Wha... How...?"

"I do have one thing I can kind of be proud of for my own achievements, Ruby," Jaune said with a nod, "And that is... I'm the world's first time traveler."

He frowned and then shrugged.

"Well, first human time traveler. There was a dog."

- - -

Last edited:
Ruby frowned as she locked onto three blonds. One was a nervous but smiling young man: Almost like the boy she'd seen, but not quite. He was a bit broader-shouldered, his face was a little too wide, and his eyes were the wrong color. He stood awkwardly in his suit. The girl next to him looked very happy, shooting a loving smile at the boy. She was in a green dress with her long golden hair in ringlets. The two were holding hands.

The third blond was a boy. Lankier, still tall. He was wearing a hat, and covering his mouth with his hand but...

Ruby's eyes widened.

"That's not possible..."

Wait....

If Jaune hooked his dad up with his mom, who did he take to the dance?

I wonder.....

Pyrrha's Cousin Lalatina New
-Darkness from Konosuba

Well, I kind of had the idea of her being related to a JNPR member, just not to Jaune.

Aqua Arc's team visit Beacon.

Pyrrha: Cousin Lati!

Darkness (Embarrassed): Who told you that na…? Wait, cousin Pyrrha?

They embrace.

Kazuma: Well, I can see the family resemblance.

The cousins decide to go and catch up and it doesn't take long they start sharing their frustrations:

Pyrrha: I mean, I pretty much told Jaune all of my embarrassing secrets, he's my team leader after all, and what do you think he does?

Darkness (eyes narrowed): He's not blackmailing you, isn't he?

Pyrrha: NO! Not even a little! I even hinted to him he could blackmail me, but he refused to even talk about it… (muttering) Stupid noble dufus.

Darkness: Oh…. I see. I think I can relate.

Pyrrha: Really? You always wrote to me that your team leader was kind of a scoundrel and a perv.

Darkness: And he is, but when it comes to us, his teammates, he just has to break the pattern. Most he ever does is cope a feel a little and that's it!

Pyrrha: Lucky you! Jaune doesn't even do that. Even if he accidently touches me, he just starts apologizing!

Darkness: Yeah, I get it. Kazuma does apologize as well, if he crosses a certain line. I mean, he is a scoundrel and a perv, like you said. He used his Semblance to steal panties after all. Should have no problem pushing further, but he does! I even asked him blatantly, but he just dismisses me. I mean, it's kind of hot too. But I want him to take advantage of me!

Pyrrha: Poor cousin Lati. Why are our men so dense?!

Meanwhile.

Kazuma: Do you get that feeling?

Jaune: What feeling?

Kazuma: Like you're the dumb harem protagonist.

Jaune: Now that you said it, kind of, yeah. But that stuff doesn't happen in the real life, does it?

Kazuma: Not really, no. Harems are fiction, man.

Aqua: (stares at one then the other. Then facepalms).

(Kind of meh, but I'm not really good at writing horny girls)

Well, I kind of had the idea of her being related to a JNPR member, just not to Jaune.

Aqua Arc's team visit Beacon.

Pyrrha: Cousin Lati!

Darkness (Embarrassed): Who told you that na…? Wait, cousin Pyrrha?

They embrace.

Kazuma: Well, I can see the family resemblance.

The cousins decide to go and catch up and it doesn't take long they start sharing their frustrations:

Pyrrha: I mean, I pretty much told Jaune all of my embarrassing secrets, he's my team leader after all, and what do you think he does?

Darkness (eyes narrowed): He's not blackmailing you, isn't he?

Pyrrha: NO! Not even a little! I even hinted to him he could blackmail me, but he refused to even talk about it… (muttering) Stupid noble dufus.

Darkness: Oh…. I see. I think I can relate.

Pyrrha: Really? You always wrote to me that your team leader was kind of a scoundrel and a perv.

Darkness: And he is, but when it comes to us, his teammates, he just has to break the pattern. Most he ever does is cope a feel a little and that's it!

Pyrrha: Lucky you! Jaune doesn't even do that. Even if he accidently touches me, he just starts apologizing!

Darkness: Yeah, I get it. Kazuma does apologize as well, if he crosses a certain line. I mean, he is a scoundrel and a perv, like you said. He used his Semblance to steal panties after all. Should have no problem pushing further, but he does! I even asked him blatantly, but he just dismisses me. I mean, it's kind of hot too. But I want him to take advantage of me!

Pyrrha: Poor cousin Lati. Why are our men so dense?!

Meanwhile.

Kazuma: Do you get that feeling?

Jaune: What feeling?

Kazuma: Like you're the dumb harem protagonist.

Jaune: Now that you said it, kind of, yeah. But that stuff doesn't happen in the real life, does it?

Kazuma: Not really, no. Harems are fiction, man.

Aqua: (stares at one then the other. Then facepalms).

(Kind of meh, but I'm not really good at writing horny girls)

this was good for a more subdued approach. the Hot Pieces thread could have been about [REDACTED BECAUSE LEWD] and also to be equally heartwarming while also being really hot to read about.

Kek Pyrrha is just like Darkness she just has the problem of dealing with a dense guy. Best way to deal with that is to just be as blunt as a hammer to the knee.

Pyrrha: walks up to Jaune with a determined expression on her face.
Jaune: Oh hey Pyrrha what did you need?
Pyrrha: Jaune I like you will you be my boyfriend?
Jaune: semi shuts down in surprise before stammering out a yes.
Pyrrha: Good. Tosses him over her should in a firemans carry before marching to an empty room. "Good. Now with that being over with you can now get started on rearranging my insides with your dick.
Jaune: confused horni jaune noises.

Kek Pyrrha is just like Darkness she just has the problem of dealing with a dense guy. Best way to deal with that is to just be as blunt as a hammer to the knee.

Pyrrha: walks up to Jaune with a determined expression on her face.
Jaune: Oh hey Pyrrha what did you need?
Pyrrha: Jaune I like you will you be my boyfriend?
Jaune: semi shuts down in surprise before stammering out a yes.
Pyrrha: Good. Tosses him over her should in a firemans carry before marching to an empty room. "Good. Now with that being over with you can now get started on rearranging my insides with your dick.
Jaune: confused horni jaune noises.

if it was that simple, then Kazuma and Darkness would be such a loud, proud an lovey dovey passion fucking couple that Aqua and Megumin would have trouble sleeping and be jealous of their post sexy times happy glows. then if it was in Konosuba, you would have all the Single ladies of Axel be jealous of Darkness having a Boyfriend that is that good at sexy times and other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back