• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

BFldyq said:
*steeples fingers* Exxcellent.
Except she's already got an untrained monkey, why no train it and see if she wants to keep it?

Because she's already said she doesn't see him that way *in the LN true, but if I wasn't going by them I would just be suggesting we kill him and help the devil genepool* I also said if he wanted to improve himself to become a man Sona could find attractive, then using charms to cheat him there not only is not him improving himself, its us improving him, which means he's not worth her.

Chasing after a hopeless dream is stupid and foolish and is only going to get 4 people if not more hurt, and nothing is going to convince me otherwise so lets just drop it, I don't even know why your so convinced we need to help someone Issei has yet to even talk to.

And honestly I'm to tired to argue this with any sort of coherency or politeness I think

[X] See how everyone is doing and if we have missed anything, we have some apologies to hand out, to Rias for stealing her prey, and to our girls for no doubt worrying them, we also need to thank Eiko, she may be a sneaky Devil of a woman, but she's our sneaky devil of a woman. Also it might be an idea, now that we won't stab ourselves in the face with it if we have a look at our stol.. err confiscated Light Saber, before we get contacted about the Job the History Compilation Committee has lined up for us, it might also be an idea to ask Eiko if she would be able to see about setting something up with this payment, your not sure what to do with it other then stick it in a bank at the moment, maybe she has some ideas?
-[X] get your parents to go take a date night then invite the girls for a dinner party as an apology for worrying them. also make some lunches and have them delivered to Sona and her peerage as an apology for all the extra work we've given them.

[X] See how everyone is doing and if we have missed anything, we have some apologies to hand out, to Rias for stealing her prey, and to our girls for no doubt worrying them, we also need to thank Eiko, she may be a sneaky Devil of a woman, but she's our sneaky devil of a woman. Also it might be an idea, now that we won't stab ourselves in the face with it if we have a look at our stol.. err confiscated Light Saber, before we get contacted about the Job the History Compilation Committee has lined up for us, it might also be an idea to ask Eiko if she would be able to see about setting something up with this payment, your not sure what to do with it other then stick it in a bank at the moment, maybe she has some ideas?
-[X] get your parents to go take a date night then invite the girls for a dinner party as an apology for worrying them. also make some lunches and have them delivered to Sona and her peerage as an apology for all the extra work we've given them.

Eh, I think that's too apology heavy Silver sun. I can understand some apologies to Rias at the very least, and maybe our girls, but delivering lunches to Sona and peerage and apology dinner parties?

If we feel so guilty for doing what we thought was right, was it really right to do so?

Well... damn. There's resources 5 the easy way. Guess we don't have to go on that hacking spree for a while. To give you an idea in US Dollars that's: $487,495.73. Average income for a year in the USA is $81,400.00 and here your one of the highest 2% earners if you earn more than $250K.

guys we can go have a dinner with everyone later, right now its getting grovelling and getting ready time, not date time, hell we don't even know it its night yet or not, it could be 9am in the morning for all we know

EVA-Saiyajin said:
Eh, I think that's too apology heavy Silver sun. I can understand some apologies to Rias at the very least, and maybe our girls, but delivering lunches to Sona and peerage and apology dinner parties?

If we feel so guilty for doing what we thought was right, was it really right to do so?
changed it. how's it now?

Last edited by a moderator:
We've just finished relaxing before the fight, then we crashed for 5 days, we do not need to relax for more time, seriously

EternitynChaos said:
guys we can go have a dinner with everyone later, right now its getting grovelling and getting ready time, not date time, hell we don't even know it its night yet or not, it could be 9am in the morning for all we know
"grovel"? We're not grovelling. We regret the problems we caused, not that we did it. Besides grovelling? No. Just...please, no.

I don't know about you, but I've yet to find a time I've had to apologize to a woman who knows I'm wrong when the word grovel hasn't been a good description of whats gone on, one way or another, and not just from me, but in the behaviour of others, even more so if its a woman you have worried about your safety

Silversun17 said:
we just spend 4 months of hellsih training in our soulscape.

it was more the single dates for each girl that had me baulking, I can see us all getting together for a sit down and a talk, but if we gave them all a date we would loose a week /laugh

EternitynChaos said:
it was more the single dates for each girl that had me baulking, I can see us all getting together for a sit down and a talk, but if we gave them all a date we would loose a week /laugh
Not really. It's dinner dates.

EternitynChaos said:

do the dates in the evenings after training.

EternitynChaos said:
Because she's already said she doesn't see him that way *in the LN true, but if I wasn't going by them I would just be suggesting we kill him and help the devil genepool* I also said if he wanted to improve himself to become a man Sona could find attractive, then using charms to cheat him there not only is not him improving himself, its us improving him, which means he's not worth her.

Chasing after a hopeless dream is stupid and foolish and is only going to get 4 people if not more hurt, and nothing is going to convince me otherwise so lets just drop it, I don't even know why your so convinced we need to help someone Issei has yet to even talk to.

And honestly I'm to tired to argue this with any sort of coherency or politeness I think
You were the one who brought it up. I made an off-hand remark pointing out that if wanted to, we could help Saji improve himself.

You then compared doing so to Desus, which is frankly uncalled for. My reaction is "wait, what?", and point out that I was talking about HAM, which is a charm that helps train people.

Then you call him a monkey, and that it "does her no favors". Which is bullshit: even if she doesn't like him that way, him being more intelligent is helpful for her, as both a pawn and a potential teacher at her school. Which I point out, along with the fact whether or not she decides to enter a relationship with her would be her choice. We'd be doing nothing to force her to enter a relationship with him.

And cheating? What? I can understand calling it that if Verdant Emptiness Endowment was used, but that's not how HAM works. It's a training charm, and it's usage is no different then having a teacher or tutor for a subject. If that's cheating, then everyone's cheating. He still has to put in effort, you know. And if you object to this, why not object to Bright using stuff to increase training times, or us making people half-castes rather then have them awaken Essence on their own?

And I'm not "convinced" of anything about Saji. I'm more annoyed about how your saying things, then anything about Saji. Expect for one thing:
EternitynChaos said:
chasing after a hopeless dream is stupid and foolish
I suppose that applies to all people who dream big? I can forgive everything else, but not this. This genuinely pisses me off.

I compared using charms on someone to make someone love someone else they didn't and wouldn't to Desus, that was a miscommunication on both our parts.

the chasing a hopeless dream, part? I have no problem with people dreaming big, I have lots of problems with people doing things that needlessly hurt others just because they want to go after some idealised dream girl that views them as a brother, that is all, I've seen to many people hurt not to react violently to that sort of behaviour, sorry its one of my hot buttons more then anything, it has nothing to do with people going after there dreams and everything to do with people needlessly hurting others in the attempt, bah I'm probably doing a horrible job of explaining this, like I said, I'm dead tired , lets just drop the subject, its not going anywhere and has nothing relavent to the current situation

Why do you all feel the need to apologize to everyone? To bend over backwards to this extent? Do you regret what we did so much? The way you're aiming for us to grovel, one would think that we shouldn't have beat Raiser down.

I can understand apologizing toaybe Rias and our girls, but this second part? That's overly guilty, and makes it seem like we regret smacking that asshole into the ground.

If we feel so guilty about what we did, can we even say we did the right thing? I saw no one complaining too hard about fighting him.

Its about politeness, we made a lot of work for them *Sona and her Peerage* this is Japan /shrug I'm to tired to try and explain it better then that at the moment

EVA-Saiyajin said:
Why do you all feel the need to apologize to everyone? To bend over backwards to this extent? Do you regret what we did so much? The way you're aiming for us to grovel, one would think that we shouldn't have beat Raiser down.

I can understand apologizing toaybe Rias and our girls, but this second part? That's overly guilty, and makes it seem like we regret smacking that asshole into the ground.

If we feel so guilty about what we did, can we even say we did the right thing? I saw no one complaining too hard about fighting him.

We're apologizing because our full power anima banner damn near tore down the notice me not barrier which would've exposed the supernatural world to at least the entire school. Meaning their would've been need for alot of memory changes assuming someone wasn't recording the dragon and guy with fire wings fighting or called the Authorites about it. Also we fight on school grounds and wrecked the area we were fighting on.

This no doubt caused Sona alot of headaches as she now has to get the barreir working again,fix the damages we made and make sure nobody saw anything unusual. Nobody will fault us for fighting Raiser since Eiko recorded why we did so but they will be mad we did in such an open area and nearly exposed everything to the mundane world.

Also she's obvisouly pissed she suspended usandd called us idiot alot so we should be nice to get back on her good side. We may need her help in the future and it wouldn't do if she was still pissed about this and we never apologized in a sincere way.

Hora Hora.
HJ4im89.png

Mission accomplished.
Now we get to get more interesting stuff.
Edit: Alexander, the spell is a SOLAR version of Execution Rebirth. Make of it as you wish =3

Now I'm wondering what our Balance Breaker will be like. The normal Boosted Gear's already wildly mutated what powers will we gain with Scale Mail?

If Saji really wants to pursue Sona, then he has to prove it, he has to somehow get on the connection to the nobles (like Sairaorg), getting support from the people (like Oppai Dragon Show), getting money (made by himself to prove that he's capable of funding without help comes from his family or Sona's family) and of course students for the school, later he has to deal with the problems like rich kids hit poor kids, unofficial Rating Game among the students, delinquent and all, being a teacher is not enough to impress Sona. The final part is how he beats Sona in chess.

If Saji can do all of these things above, Sona falls for him is just a matter of time.

touhou ranfuku said:
If Saji really wants to pursue Sona, then he has to prove it, he has to somehow get on the connection to the nobles (like Sairaorg), getting support from the people (like Oppai Dragon Show), getting money (made by himself to prove that he's capable of funding without help comes from his family or Sona's family) and of course students for the school, later he has to deal with the problems like rich kids hit poor kids, unofficial Rating Game among the students, delinquent and all, being a teacher is not enough to impress Sona. The final part is how he beats Sona in chess.

If Saji can do all of these things above, Sona falls for him is just a matter of time.

There's also the issue of Sona not acting on any feelings she may develop for Saji because it would hurt other members of her peerage but the solution to that problem is for Saji to follow us on the road to being a harem King.

Diller said:
There's also the issue of Sona not acting on any feelings she may develop for Saji because it would hurt other members of her peerage but the solution to that problem is for Saji to follow us on the road to being a harem King.

The "Hurting her Peerage feeling" is not really a big problem for who's not like to have a harem in the first place, that's something you have to accept once you pursue someone with many others interest in him/her, I'm sure Sona's Peerage will understand and let their master pursue Saji if she's really in love with him.

Of course Saji has to get pass the Maou Shoujo first, or else he wouldn't be survived until the wedding day, we all know Serafall did hit Issei like a brick even it was just acting in a movie. Why? Issei didn't pursue her sister nor herself, but because his show HAS more audience then her! If that reason alone is enough for her to take a secret revenge on Issei then who knows what you're gonna face when she heard "Maou Leviathan, I love your sister please let her marry me!" And well, let's just hope Satan Red will be there to persuade Satan Pink to Let It Go.

It occurs to me that Shougou is really going to want to see video of that fight. I would be really interested in seeing his reaction to us getting... not taken down, but at least pretty seriously inconvenienced.

In other news, I'm reading Kenichi and I just got to the part where Loki kidnaps Honoka. And for some reason I have lines popping into my head that I want to save when he inevitably tries the same thing with one of our wards.

Things like...

"I don't care what scum calls itself." (After Loki introduces himself)
and
"The last time somebody threatened my friends I set him on fire. Imagine what I'll do to someone has who actually set hands on them."
and of course this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmO32IdwuE

Thought I'd put these up for future reference and see if anyone has more while we wait for part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back