• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

...yes because being an epic hero is all about smashing mice with sledge hammers /sigh -_- really nightblade, really

EternitynChaos said:
...yes because being an epic hero is all about smashing mice with sledge hammers /sigh -_- really nightblade, really
Wow you misunderstood me. Issei has to hold back against normals to not break the masquerade. If Ryuuto knows then Issei doesn't. Which opens up options. Besides you do realize he's going to do stuff like threaten Asia, Yang, Ruby, and Issei's parents to get him to join Ragnarok right?

nightblade said:
Wow you misunderstood me. Issei has to hold back against normals to not break the masquerade. If Ryuuto knows then Issei doesn't. Which opens up options. Besides you do realize he's going to do stuff like threaten Asia, Yang, Ruby, and Issei's parents to get him to join Ragnarok right?
at which point we call a Rias and ask for some memory erasing after we grab our lightsaber and go Sith lord on Ryuuto's ass.

Silversun17 said:
at which point we call a Rias and ask for some memory erasing after we grab our lightsaber and go Sith lord on Ryuuto's ass.
Why would we do that? We could just activate our fists of iron charm and beat the crap out of him.

...Are you completely mixing up Loki with Odin? Odin is not the sort of person who does shit like hold family members and loved ones hostage, he's against that sort of crap, so is Ogata for that matter, He'd be more likely to see if there is anything he can do to help us lighten out load so we have more time to dedicate to the martial arts so we can join him, like he said "A willing person is better" or something like that, its Loki who's the type who'd pull half assed crap like your talking about...

Or the Alien that follows Kenichi around /laugh

And we wouldn't even need to do that cause OFoB is permanently active.

EternitynChaos said:
...Are you completely mixing up Loki with Odin? Odin is not the sort of person who does shit like hold family members and loved ones hostage, he's against that sort of crap, so is Ogata for that matter, He'd be more likely to see if there is anything he can do to help us lighten out load so we have more time to dedicate to the martial arts so we can join him, like he said "A willing person is better" or something like that, its Loki who's the type who'd pull half assed crap like your talking about...

Or the Alien that follows Kenichi around /laugh

Yeah my bets are it's going to be Loki doing something stupid that makes us fight Ragnarok.

nightblade said:
Why would we do that? We could just activate our fists of iron charm and beat the crap out of him.

fear, Force choak, some lighting and a lightsaber plus properly done memory edits will cause more fear being beating them up.

getting the crap beat out of you is part and parcel of being a Martial artiest.

Alexander said:
In-Game it's been 34 days, give and take, since the start of the quest.
:eek:

You mean to tell we that we've done all of this crazy awesome bullshit in less then two months!

I have understimated how badass we are. 8)

I think we may have broken a few peoples minds in how fast we are growing that or they don't believe we were or are human.

let's be honest, the whole of Canon DxD is a string of Side Quests /laugh everyone knows the main quest is getting Issei his Harem King Title /laugh

touhou ranfuku said:
It would be better if Saji is the one, because underdog making a high-class woman fall for him isn't cliche.

Plus having the older sister of the women he has the hots for fall for him would be all sorts of amusing and ironic... not to mention awkward considering who exactly she is, after all, how do you turn down someone that powerful and still expect them to give there blessing for you to date there little sister /laugh, oh Saji, we love your suffering so

So guys are we going to do anything to cure Raisers Dragon phobia?

EternitynChaos said:
Plus having the older sister of the women he has the hots for fall for him would be all sorts of amusing and ironic... not to mention awkward considering who exactly she is, after all, how do you turn down someone that powerful and still expect them to give there blessing for you to date there little sister /laugh, oh Saji, we love your suffering so

Actually I think getting either Sona or Serafall means you get the other one, like making Serafall fall for you means sooner or later Sona will fall for you, it's like Issei made Koneko fall for him and soon Kuroka will fall for him, too. Although IC Saji only has his eyes for Sona, even though the sad fact that Sona couldn't see him as potential lover due to the "Don't want to hurt her peerage feeling", But then it would be IC for her if she goes "I will marry Saji once he's good enough, this also will show my desire for the school for reincarnated devil." It's a necessary trope for a high-class noble like Sona to make others believe she's totally fine with a commoner.

EDIT: For Raiser, we either go the canon route or another Bullshit Solar Power.

probably the same thing in canon. Drag him with us to train with tannin XD While we train our dragon form. Yup best way to cure trauma is to immerse yourself with it. No way this can go wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let him stew in it a while. We can pick up You Can Be More at some point after he's had time to think about his actions.

Raiser's or Raynare's? Cause one of them I can definitely see us helping, it's a bad idea to let an ally's servant freeze in combat just cause we were going all out. The other one though, might deal with that in a few months when we have some down time.

What Smut said, seriously guys, its not like he has breasts /laugh lets wait until someone who does asks for our help fixing his problem before thinking about it, I mean, in character we no nothing about this giving him a dragon phobia, hell for all we know it might not, it might give him something else /laugh

Raynare on the other hand I've already said we need to spend some time helping get over her fear of us

touhou ranfuku said:
Although IC Saji only has his eyes for Sona, even though the sad fact that Sona couldn't see him as potential lover due to the "Don't want to hurt her peerage feeling",
Great way of thinking.

So Saji will continue pursuing Sona without a possibility to success, never noticing the peerage's feelings.

This way everyone lose. She should at least make it clear to Saji, instead of dodging the issue.

Alexander said:
Great way of thinking.

So Saji will continue pursuing Sona without a possibility to success, never noticing the peerage's feelings.

This way everyone lose. She should at least make it clear to Saji, instead of dodging the issue.

obviously we should introduce him to the greatness of harems. I see nothing wrong with this XD

Alexander said:
Great way of thinking.

we might want to start planning a massive guys night. get a big TV, game console, lots of junk food and some other stuff so we can hammer some sense into Saji's head.

noahgab1133 said:
obviously we should introduce him to the greatness of harems. I see nothing wrong with this XD

Get him in touch with his Dragon Swag? I like it.

Silversun17 said:
we might want to start planning a massive guys night. get a big TV, game console, lots of junk food and some other stuff so we can hammer some sense into Saji's head.

Getting him comfortable before we drop the hammer on him? Sounds like our experiences with Rias are coming in handy with other people.

Why does Gensokyo exist if the supernatural communities on the outside are alive and well, if not existing openly to the entirety of the populace?

Alexander said:
Great way of thinking.

Interesting fact: in canon, the two who want Saji want Sona to fall in love with Issei, as that eliminates Sona as their competition for Saji.

Honestly, I can't tell if Sona's completely oblivious to such things, is not taking it seriously, or finds the whole thing funny.

BFldyq said:
Interesting fact: in canon, the two who want Saji want Sona to fall in love with Issei, as that eliminates Sona as their competition for Saji.

Honestly, I can't tell if Sona's completely oblivious to such things, is not taking it seriously, or finds the whole thing funny.

hmmm, I don't think she is oblivious

Sona is strict with Saji and always scolds him when he is making a fool of himself. Saji is in love with her, and while she seems to genuinely care about him, she states that she sees him more as a brother and wouldn't lay a hand on him since two other members of her peerage are in love with him.

Saji is a Pawn in Sona's Peerage. Sona is also the woman that Saji is in love with. He has even stated a desire that if he could ever sleep with her, he would try to get her pregnant so that they would be forced to marry. Sona, while having some affection for him, has demonstrated no romantic interest in him, preferring men who are at least her equal in intelligence, especially since two other members of her peerage have shown romantic interest in him.
I just don't think he's her type /shrug

EVA-Saiyajin said:
Why does Gensokyo exist if the supernatural communities on the outside are alive and well, if not existing openly to the entirety of the populace?
because that's a place they can live in the open rather then constantly hiding.

EternitynChaos said:
hmmm, I don't think she is oblivious
I just don't think he's her type /shrug

Sona said she won't marry someone who isn't smarter then and considering she's incredibly smart that is a tall order. Add that to her not wanting to hurt her oeerage's feelings and Saji basically doesn't have a chance.

While rereading the thread when I came along this

Alexander said:
Essence, when applied to DxD, is like this:

Essence 1: normal human
Essence 2: Low-Class Devil
Essence 3: Inexperienced Middle- Class Devils
Essence 4: Experienced Middle-Class Devils
Essence 5: High-Class Devils
Essence 6: Ultimate-Class Devils
Essence 7: Middle-Class Gods, Maou, Dragon King
Essence 8: High-Class Gods
Essence 9: Very High-Class Gods, Sirzechs, Ajuka
Essence 10: Ddraig and Albion at the peak of their powers
Essence 11+: Ophis and Great Red

We're essence 3 and Raiser as a high class devil according to this is E5. We just beat someone who techincally should be stronger then us. So just the stuff you'd expect from a solar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back