• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Smuthunter said:
It occurs to me that Shougou is really going to want to see video of that fight. I would be really interested in seeing his reaction to us getting... not taken down, but at least pretty seriously inconvenienced.

In other news, I'm reading Kenichi and I just got to the part where Loki kidnaps Honoka. And for some reason I have lines popping into my head that I want to save when he inevitably tries the same thing with one of our wards.

Things like...

"I don't care what scum calls itself." (After Loki introduces himself)
and
"The last time somebody threatened my friends I set him on fire. Imagine what I'll do to someone has who actually set hands on them."
and of course this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmO32IdwuE

Thought I'd put these up for future reference and see if anyone has more while we wait for part 2.

Yeah...if some disciple class punk can actually get away with that, with any of them, save MAYBE Asia.

touhou ranfuku said:
If Saji really wants to pursue Sona, then he has to prove it, he has to somehow get on the connection to the nobles (like Sairaorg), getting support from the people (like Oppai Dragon Show), getting money (made by himself to prove that he's capable of funding without help comes from his family or Sona's family) and of course students for the school, later he has to deal with the problems like rich kids hit poor kids, unofficial Rating Game among the students, delinquent and all, being a teacher is not enough to impress Sona. The final part is how he beats Sona in chess.

If Saji can do all of these things above, Sona falls for him is just a matter of time.
the issue with all that is that Saji has been friend zoned because Sona sees him as little brother.

[X] See how everyone is doing and if we have missed anything, we have some apologies to hand out, to Rias for stealing her prey, and to our girls for no doubt worrying them, we also need to thank Eiko, she may be a sneaky Devil of a woman, but she's our sneaky devil of a woman. Also it might be an idea, now that we won't stab ourselves in the face with it if we have a look at our stol.. err confiscated Light Saber, before we get contacted about the Job the History Compilation Committee has lined up for us, it might also be an idea to ask Eiko if she would be able to see about setting something up with this payment, your not sure what to do with it other then stick it in a bank at the moment, maybe she has some ideas?
-[X] get your parents to go take a date night then invite the girls for a dinner party as an apology for worrying them. also make some lunches and have them delivered to Sona and her peerage as an apology for all the extra work we've given them.

wow i get back from work and there is a lot of discussion on saji. as for why we are apologizing diller hit it right on the head. As for saji Its up in the air whether he gets with sona or not. I might just be misremembering this part but sona and saji had good chemistry between them later on in the novels. also to someone attempting to kidnap anyone from issei's harem....rofl XD Only people i can see that happening to are our parents and maybe asia.

Last edited by a moderator:
EVA-Saiyajin said:
Yeah...if some disciple class punk can actually get away with that, with any of them, save MAYBE Asia.

If we've made Asia a half caste and started to teach her terrestrial MA then not even her.

He'll have a better chance going after our parents or another of our friends like Aika.

Of course even if he failed we'd still be pissed that he actually tried this shit.

EVA-Saiyajin said:
Any of them can be taken by surprise. Ruby and Yang handled themselves well against the Snake thugs but that's not to say that they would fare so well against Ragnarok's leadership, at least not without breaking out the Sacred Gears and forcing mind-wipes. And if not them, it's possible for the youkai factions, the Hero Faction, the Old Maous, or some other group to take hostages.

Smuthunter said:
Any of them can be taken by surprise. Ruby and Yang handled themselves well against the Snake thugs but that's not to say that they would fare so well against Ragnarok's leadership, at least not without breaking out the Sacred Gears and forcing mind-wipes. And if not them, it's possible for the youkai factions, the Hero Faction, the Old Maous, or some other group to take hostages.
Perhaps, certainly. But the latter four aren't Ragnarok.

my attitude of the matter is don't worry about it too much. we can of course craft an item that would teleport the user to a location we deem safe if you guys are worried over this. We are a twilight after all :))

[X] See how everyone is doing and if we have missed anything, we have some apologies to hand out, to Rias for stealing her prey, and to our girls for no doubt worrying them, we also need to thank Eiko, she may be a sneaky Devil of a woman, but she's our sneaky devil of a woman. Also it might be an idea, now that we won't stab ourselves in the face with it if we have a look at our stol.. err confiscated Light Saber, before we get contacted about the Job the History Compilation Committee has lined up for us, it might also be an idea to ask Eiko if she would be able to see about setting something up with this payment, your not sure what to do with it other then stick it in a bank at the moment, maybe she has some ideas?
-[X] get your parents to go take a date night then invite the girls for a dinner party as an apology for worrying them. also make some lunches and have them delivered to Sona and her peerage as an apology for all the extra work we've given them.

noahgab1133 said:
my attitude of the matter is don't worry about it too much. we can of course craft an item that would teleport the user to a location we deem safe if you guys are worried over this. We are a twilight after all :))
Oh I'm not worried, I'm just curious what sort of badass one-liners people can come up with while we wait for additional progress.

noahgab1133 said:

And drop some feelers for a beach trip over the next holiday, whenever that is.

Partly as an apology, partly for relaxation, and mostly to start looking for our next harem-ette. THE HAREM MUST BE FED. :))

Wait, wasn't the History society talking about they mostly wanted us there as a go-between or negotiator? Maybe we could even invite the ladies on the trip if we end up going somewhere nice to talk.

~le snip
When you answer the door and find a smiling Kaoru-san, you can't honestly say you're surprised. "Good evening Sayanomiya-san. Would you like tea?"

"Good evening Hyodo-san. No need, I just passed to relay a single message: negotiations with the Gremory Clan went well. They express the wish to keep peace, and since at the moment there is no particular task they need you to do, they agree to have you help the Committee."

"Oh, that's good." You scratch your head. "The thing is, I am doing a special training, and I am not finished yet..."

"That's fine." He nods. "We can wait a few more days. We would like you to act as our ambassador with certain groups anyway. I don't think you will have trouble."

"Good to know."

Justbrowsing said:
Wait, wasn't the History society talking about they mostly wanted us there as a go-between or negotiator? Maybe we could even invite the ladies on the trip if we end up going somewhere nice to talk.
Honestly one of my personal conditions for working for the Committee is that they smooth the way for our people so they can come with us without any minor problems like having to attend school.

You know, it cracks me up, we are basically the Kenichi of the Exalts when it comes to the Martial Arts, no talent ALL the hard work and pure bloody minded stubborn determination, its more then a little amusing when you think of it, particularly when you have Sairaorg Bael, and Kajima Satomi out there as well /laugh

noahgab1133 said:
Good idea. Of course we'll have to actually, y'know, work on our crafting skills first.

Alexander said:
Going by the recent update, I think you might be confusing Cult and Influence. Unless the people at Issei's school, or the devils who watched the video of him kicking Raiser's ass, have *literally* started to worship him; shrines, temples, prayers, etc included?

Kelenas said:
Going by the recent update, I think you might be confusing Cult and Influence. Unless the people at Issei's school, or the devils who watched the video of him kicking Raiser's ass, have *literally* started to worship him; shrines, temples, prayers, etc included?

When we picked up our first dot of Cult, he did actually say that we'd managed to convince not only those two girls, but apparently the rest of the Gardening Club that we were some form of Deity, and they began worshippingn us.

Hell, those two girls we met and got into the Gardening Club are more than likely Priests of Issei.

He was very specific about it when we asked. The girls began to literally Worship Issei.

50 million yen, wow... only that one yen isn't much... but still, roughly 360,000€. Wow.

Anyone else think we should check how much the damages cost?

Diller said:
We're essence 3 and Raiser as a high class devil according to this is E5. We just beat someone who techincally should be stronger then us. So just the stuff you'd expect from a solar.
Nope, he is a High-class Devil because of his family's status. But he's still young, so he's Essence 4.
TmDagger said:
Probably because here it was created somewhere around the time when Great War happened. Back then, when Ultimate-class people clashed constantly, nobody could be quite sure that World will be there next day.
So Yukari and Co would have had a very good reason to create safe haven away from this madness.
Exactly.

Now they just like the old-style setting, and prefer it at the modern world. Nowadays Gensokyo is akin to a National Treasure, and few people feel the desire to modernize it.
Smuthunter said:
True. Canon Saji is a more upstanding guy then that one quote would indicate, but if current Saji and Alexander's characterization of him is like this now then we need to give him a really stern talking-to at the least.
He just has no idea how a true relation works, much like canon Issei. But he can learn.
Justbrowsing said:
My first instinct was "Road Trip," but this is anime.

So, "Beach Trip" anyone? ;D

Maybe even invite Rias and Sona (and associates) as an apology of sorts for the ruckus. Some downtime would do us good as well.

*First QQ post!*

EDIT:
D'oh, forgot about the request from the Historic group. That first, then funtimes.
Welcome to QQ and my quest! 8)
EVA-Saiyajin said:
How does Warform compare to Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive?
Z000 said:
Balance Breaker = 1 army
Juggernaut Drive = 10 nuke
More or less. Warform is useful when fighting mid-level opponents, Balance Breaker is for the nasty opponents and taking an army alone. While JD...Weapon of Mass Destruction.
kinglugia said:
Hora Hora.
HJ4im89.png

Mission accomplished.
Now we get to get more interesting stuff.
Edit: Alexander, the spell is a SOLAR version of Execution Rebirth. Make of it as you wish =3
Okay...The cost to inflict 40L every tick for a minute...is prohibitive. Sorry.
touhou ranfuku said:
The "Hurting her Peerage feeling" is not really a big problem for who's not like to have a harem in the first place, that's something you have to accept once you pursue someone with many others interest in him/her, I'm sure Sona's Peerage will understand and let their master pursue Saji if she's really in love with him.

Of course Saji has to get pass the Maou Shoujo first, or else he wouldn't be survived until the wedding day, we all know Serafall did hit Issei like a brick even it was just acting in a movie. Why? Issei didn't pursue her sister nor herself, but because his show HAS more audience then her! If that reason alone is enough for her to take a secret revenge on Issei then who knows what you're gonna face when she heard "Maou Leviathan, I love your sister please let her marry me!" And well, let's just hope Satan Red will be there to persuade Satan Pink to Let It Go.
*sarcasm* I can see that ending so well *sarcasm*
Kelenas said:
True, this is room for Influence. But, Influence is stated as "This Background reflects your character's pull and status in society and her political power. This status could derive from political office, being an entertainer or a religious figure or openly living as one of the Chosen". And as of now, while Issei is famous in the Underworld he doesn't have yet political pull. He is however seen by many as a model.

Really, I put so many hints into the latest post, and all you focus into is the money (not that it isn't nice)?

hints to what? You gave a lot of different plot hooks. The one about rias and taking her kill is the one that comes to mind. There is also the fact of the recording, being fawned upon by most of the devil middle and lower class and the stuff with sona but all that seems a bit minor. The only other thing is the trouble at fallen angel hq that got azazel recalled but i assume thats kokabiel.

noahgab1133 said:
hints to what? You gave a lot of different plot hooks. The one about rias and taking her kill is the one that comes to mind. There is also the fact of the recording, being fawned upon by most of the devil middle and lower class and the stuff with sona but all that seems a bit minor. The only other thing is the trouble at fallen angel hq that got azazel recalled but i assume thats kokabiel.
All correct but the first.
Selias said:
tumblr_m503lnJmiH1rx330ro1_400.gif

Anyone else think that this was basically how she taught him?
Replace Bashing damage with Lethal damage and you're spot on.

Sona has a crush on Issei?

okay so not about rias. the letter bright was inspecting seemed kinda suspicious. and then there is the stuff with the history committee. anything else i missed?

...Bored.
Devil Magic
[Lightning Blast] Range: 6 (Medium range). Duration: 1 (One Action). Area: 11 (6 yards radius). Damage: 60 (20 LHL). Energy: 1 (Lightning). Metaspell: Discriminating, Still (6). New Power: - 2 attack penalty, caster no penalty (18). Components: 102. Rank 4 spell.
Description:
A bolt of lightning leaves the caster's fingertips and is hurled towards a target location. Enemies within the location will be damaged. In addition to it, arcs of electricity will run through their bodies, thus imposing a penalty on them for one action.

Dragon Magic
[Welsh Dragon's Brilliant Scales] Range: Originates from caster, Touch opponents (4). Duration: 1 minute (3). Area: 1 yard radius sphere (3). Damage: 10L (30). Energy: 1 (Fire). Enhance: +10 Hardness (15). New Power: Causes the clothing to have [Burning] properties, opponent suffers -2 penalty when attacking target, but not target attacking opponent. (28). Protect: 1 level of Soak (15). Components: 99. Rank 3 spell.
Description: Turns the current armor/clothing the caster wears into powerful armor on fire that imposes a penalty upon enemies that try to hit the caster due to the heat of dragonfire, as well as damaging them every tick they stay in the radius of the spell.

This is an experiment of mine, seeing what I can do with the spell system.

Fallen Angel Magic
[EMP Bomb] Range: Anywhere on Earth (50). Duration: 10 minutes (6). Area: 34 km radius sphere (120). Energy: Magnetism (1). Damage: 2 Lethal (6). Meta-spell: Reflexive, Silent, Still, Discriminating, Covert, Damage per tick (44) Components: 227. Rank 6 spell. Instantaneous.
Description: Creates an EMP burst that alters the Magnetic field in the affected area, damaging all in-sufficiently shielded or hardened electronics within continuously until the effect ends. Due to the nature of the attack, it is not obviously magical. It causes no harm to living beings, but may cause it indirectly.

Kinglugia made a good point: namely, what if I want a spell to damage the target multiple times? So now we're going to add adequate components.

We have:

-Damage per minute
-Damage per enemy action
-Damage per Tick

And, Component cost, cumulative:

+4 Damage per minute
+8 Damage per enemy action
+16 Damage per Tick

Is this balanced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back