• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Sneak into the church, with every probability Honoka is kept inside.

Silversun17 said:
there are 7 in this quest. Shoguo is in our camp.

HA, yeah.

we stopped that recruitment fucking dead, didn't we.

Now, for the idea of NRTing number 20.

eh, she's pretty much a blank slate, Alex could pull a Mittelt if he wanted to, but eh. she's really only notable for being obsessively devoted to Loki, and for not being very smart.

If we recruit anyone from ragnarok, I'd prefer Kisara, or perhaps one of the other Valkyries.

From the "little league villain group" none of the others are especially noteworthy, either personality-wise or combat wise.

Cant we just beat him to a pulp and move on?
tough to be fair Number 20 has a spectacular ass, her eyes are pretty neat too.

iamnuff said:
HA, yeah.

we stopped that recruitment fucking dead, didn't we.

Now, for the idea of NRTing number 20.

eh, she's pretty much a blank slate, Alex could pull a Mittelt if he wanted to, but eh. she's really only notable for being obsessively devoted to Loki, and for not being very smart.

If we recruit anyone from ragnarok, I'd prefer Kisara, or perhaps one of the other Valkyries.

From the "little league villain group" none of the others are especially noteworthy, either personality-wise or combat wise.

It's not necessary harem, being followers is also nice, like having a human squad to deal with human opponent, why don't we go get Freya too? Getting her would increase our chance to get her Valkyrie group along with Kisara too, if the major of vote want that.

...can we drop this, like now please, this sort of thing has already had Alexander ask for it to be taken to PM's and not the main thread before, so please, keep it out of the thread, I have better things to do then check back here every five minutes because ANOTHER flamewar breaks out over waifu bs

hilarious thing is issei wouldn't care as long as it had oppai! :))

joking aside, We now owe draig something which is good. Can we see about hooking up internet to the sacred gear?

that may or may not be a joke depending on feasibility XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i seem to have forgot to mention it and i dont know if someone else pointed this out but Alex has been using invisi-text, i cant quote it because right now im otherwise occupied but yeah, wanted to tell you guys.

Crow said:
Also i seem to have forgot to mention it and i dont know if someone else pointed this out but Alex has been using invisi-text, i cant quote it because right now im otherwise occupied but yeah, wanted to tell you guys.

You lie! I refuse to believe that our benevolent GM would use something as sneaky and underhanded as invisi-text!

EternitynChaos said:
...can we drop this, like now please, this sort of thing has already had Alexander ask for it to be taken to PM's and not the main thread before, so please, keep it out of the thread, I have better things to do then check back here every five minutes because ANOTHER flamewar breaks out over waifu bs

First, it's checking to see if anyone else is interested in this character so we know how people want to act/interact and vote in the next section * not Waifu flame-wars, nobody has said anything even slightly aggressive until you posted on the topic. (and the single previous one, with kisara was literally two or three guys saying "we aren't doing this" and two or three other guys saying "some of us want to, don't you think you should wait for it to come to a vote before you start saying that like it's a fact?" So that's not a flamewar either.

frankly, I'm a little surprised that Alex even bothered to step in, we debated like that over pretty much every plan that reaches more than a single vote into the future of the quest.

and second, Send a Pm to who? It's an open question. it's not directed at anyone specific, it's asking the opinions of anyone willing to vote on the matter.

PM's don't work like that.

If Players doing basic communication in a quest thread annoy you so much, and you have "better things to do" then go do them.

Nobody's forcing you to be here.

*and i guess I can see her value for some sort of intelligence group, assuming we set one up, she's more talented at that than at direct combat. She'd probably need loki to keep her on track though, she's easily distracted.

Crow said:

Hmm, just checked, I can't see anything in the last update, or the last couple of Non-story posts by Alex.

touhou ranfuku said:
I think it's not PM but IRC.

Then he's even more shit out of luck.

The practice of talking about quest stuff outside of the thread itself (thus making any information there unreachable to anyone who wasn't specifically invited) is silly. furthermore, don't you need a third party program to get into the IRC?

This is literally a case of group A saying "we want X" and group B saying "we want Y" then both groups deciding that they are going to explain why they feel that way in an attempt to convince people to agree with them, until they have an opportunity to vote on the matter (as quests have always worked)

then Group C is randomly telling people to stop talking about quest stuff in the quest thread, to take it somewhere else (either PM or IRC) where questers who aren't already a part of either group wont see it and thus won't be able to join either group until it actually comes to vote. Even worse, a place where none of the posts supporting either position will be recorded or available for the people who aren't currently online.

It's silly, this whole complaint is silly.

Discussion and voting plans go in the quest thread, they always have and should continue doing so.

(Word of God happening in the IRC has always been a huge peeve of mine, how the fuck are we supposed to know what's going on is the GM is giving out hints where half the players can't fucking see it?)
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's 4:40am and i need to be asleep 5 hours ago.

Goodnight.

Alexander said:
Yes, and I need to put a stop to it.

Okay guys: Smut, Night and everyone else involved. You have the right to have your own opinions, but since this is a forum it is required that you, when discussing those opinions with others start disturbing the forum, take the discussion on PM or stop.

I don't want to put a stop to your free opinion, but keeping the atmosphere serene take precedence. Sorry but I must do it.

That's what he said back when all the chaos about Kisara, Freya Miu and the others got really going, I was just trying to keep it from catching alight again /sigh

EternitynChaos said:
That's what he said back when all the chaos about Kisara, Freya Miu and the others got really going, I was just trying to keep it from catching alight again /sigh

That was because people were getting aggressive and rude.

it was "disturbing the thread" because people were telling each-other to "grow the fuck up" insulting each-others taste in women (or peciving such insults where none where intended) and genuinely making each-other angry.

this time it was "should we consider recruiting x" and about five posts in response. saying "eh, maybe, no and 'To be fair, she has a fantastic ass"

The most heated thing in the last couple of pages is you telling everyone to STFU and me saying "no, that's stupid"

You overreacted to a totally normal discussion, then in an attempt to stop a (non-existent) argument, actually started an argument about taking the Not-argument out of the thread.

which I am now continuing by explaining...

This is getting entirely too meta. I'm going to bed.

[X] Stand and watch more, maybe you will learn something important.
-[X] You are not trained at sneaking so wait for an opportunity where saving Honoka is more likely to succeed.
[X] Use charms and magic if necessary to ensure Honoka's safety and to make sure Kenichi is not killed.
[X]Demand Honoka be released or else
-[X]You step forward lightly pulling Shirahama-kun behind you, and speak wrath palpable in a frigid tone. "My name is Hyodo Issei. You may know me as Nidhoggir. Release Honoka-san or suffer the consequences. A duel is no place for hostages."
[X]First Presence Excellency
-[X]Salesman Spirit

NTR number 20 please

and wasn't loki the one holding the blade then gave it to 20 before attacking kenichi?

Hey all found this via TV tropes hope no one minds if I join in
[X]Activate enhanced senses to get a better idea of who and what's around

[X]Prioritize Honoka's removal while its unlikely she will be harmed with the two masters and us present getting her to safety takes precedence over harming her captors

If anyone is worried about the glowing dragon eyes remember that glowing altered eyes are practically a signature of high level HSDK fighters and that hypnosis could easily alter their perception of them to that. Stealth may not be our thing but we have high martial arts, athletics, and awareness which involve body movement and being aware of people to stay out of their perception.
Quick question have we started teaching Shougo a TMA or are we leaving him to develop on his own.

Also has anyone given thought to Serafall's reaction to learning we are trying to make magical girl pieces :-X? I can't decide if she would lock us in a room with Ajuka until we finish, give us puppy dog eyes until we agree to make her a set, or take us right there in front of everyone. Wonder how Sona would react >:D.

soul ice said:
Hey all found this via TV tropes hope no one minds if I join in
[x] Activate enhanced senses to get a better idea of who and what's around

[x] Prioritize Honoka's removal while its unlikely she will be harmed with the two masters and us present getting her to safety takes precedence over harming her captors

If anyone is worried about the glowing dragon eyes remember that glowing altered eyes are practically a signature of high level HSDK fighters and that hypnosis could easily alter their perception of them to that. Stealth may not be our thing but we have high martial arts, athletics, and awareness which involve body movement and being aware of people to stay out of their perception.
Quick question have we started teaching Shougo a TMA or ore we leaving him to develop on his own.

Also has anyone given thought to Serafall's reaction to learning we are trying to make magical girl pieces :-X? I can't decide if she would lock us in a room with Ajuka until we finish, give us puppy dog eyes until we agree to make her a set, or take us right there in front of everyone. Wonder how Sona would react >:D.

Welcome to QQ and Alexander's quest! Have a like, now down to business.

The masters know Issei is a part of supernature, having dragon eyes is normal for him, but in case you don't want people like Kenichi, Hermit or Loki know Issei's a dragon then use the hypnosis one.

Serafall wouldn't do that, she might have a thing for magical girl but it's kinda silly, turning Mil-tan into magical girl basically just create a pseudo evil piece to allow him to use basic magic, give him a clothes transformation device (dig in Azazel's storage) and we're done.

touhou ranfuku said:
Serafall wouldn't do that, she might have a thing for magical girl but it's kinda silly, turning Mil-tan into magical girl basically just create a pseudo evil piece to allow him to use basic magic, give him a clothes transformation device (dig in Azazel's storage) and we're done.
Though she will sure as hell be cheering us on for helping someone forefill their dream of being a magical girl.

I just got an idea: we should make our harem and followers items that deploy combat clothing/armor on command.

I am more concerned with the evidence of a supernatural getting back to Yami all in all if Ryōzanpaku appears to have gained a supernatural ally it might spur them to delve into that area more freely than the already might be. Although I could totally see the whole world war three thing being either a Chaos Brigade thing or Sakra trying to make more heroes to recruit via war cause I'm pretty sure that would spill into the supernatural world.

Wait, the GM's been using invisitext?! And here I finally got over my paranoia from CrossyCross's use of it...

Can someone point out where he's been using it?

no invisitext detected in last couples of pages of gm posts. so either false alarm or it was way back in the early parts of the quest.

[X] Stand and watch more, maybe you will learn something important.

iamnuff said:
Uh,

So I was wrong, it's not "cute girls" it's "attractive people" still applies.

We did bring up when we chose that Limit-break /limit trigger that attacking cute girls could give us limit. One of the people used as an example was Ranyea. We chose it anyway because it was the most IC choice.

I think Alex might have fudged that one with "Issei doesn't consider attempted murder hot" though, but considering his reaction to her angel form (both in story and in canon) he still considered her totally bone-able.

If we didn't gain limit for it, then we probably should have.

Frankly, thats what I assumed our 3 dots of limit we currently have was from, because we didn't hit our limit trigger since then (and the thing about bright makes no sense, you don't get limit from fucking with artefacts, you get it from jumping up and down on your limit trigger)

Now, we Issei might not consider threatening a small girl an attractive trait, so punching number 20's face off might be fine, or maybe it wouldn't. either way, it should be mentioned so voters know that there IS a risk of gaining limit.
It still doesn't work like that. It was brought up with that being a problem that we might end up fighting attractive girls.

nightblade said:
It still doesn't work like that. It was brought up with that being a problem that we might end up fighting attractive girls.

If "attractive people" doesn't include "girls we are attracted to" then what exactly DOES it mean?

Issei takes limit for hurting (or allowing to be hurt) people that he's attracted to, if the character description for number twenty mentions that Issei finds her cute, then we punch her tits off, we will take limit for it.

It's the only possible meaning that I can glean from that phrase.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
Eh, I wasn't really mad, I was more confused as to why everyone was getting so hostile.

Honestly, I was a little confused why people were getting hostile too, but i responded to that by becoming hostile myself, which was obviously a mistake.

whatever, it seems like it stopped hours ago.

anyway, as for #20, She has a massive obvious crush on Loki, but he doesn't seem to respond in kind (atleast not openly) so it wouldn't really be NTR.

That said, if she falls for us, she's probably going to be pretty obsessive, and she's not really smart enough to do spy work solo.

She does look cute doing her shopping in camo though.

She even has Camo body-paint.

Not sure if it's entirely IC to start flirting with the girl who was just threatening a small child though, we might regard that as a "dealbreaker"

Going in now before they are ready is probably the best bet to get Honoka out of danger before Loki can pull off his hostage gambit, if only because he's shown to be more human than most Kenichi antagonists, so if we walk into his hostage base before he's ready, he might still be giving instructions to number 20, or trying to get up onto the balcony for his dramatic entrance.

You know it would be hilarious if we walked in and he had one leg over the edge so his butt was sticking out while he yelled at 20 to help push him up.

You know it would be hilarious if we walked in and he had one leg over the edge so his butt was sticking out while he yelled at 20 to help push him up.

Issei would confirm Loki as the evil successor of Azazel after seeing that.

from the flips he did on his way down, i think he's more nimble than that, but in his side-stories he's been shown to actually have to deal with real-world problems, instead of just flying around, ignoring common sense like the Masters do.

If we go in through the back of the church, he might be sitting at the front, peering out of the window watching kenichi fight hermit, or he might be giving final instructions to number 20, or trying to convince Honoka to stop biting.

Anyway, Omake for him here, for those that want to see what kind of guy he is when he's not beating up children.http://www.mangahere.co/manga/historys_strongest_disciple_kenichi/v45/c490.5/.

Yes, it opens with a gratuitous shower scene for #20, no i didn't pick that page on purpose, it really is the first page in the manga.
but the next couple (her getting dressed up in camo) show her off a little, for those that don't know.

(she has fucking stars for pupils, WTF? I thought that was an art style thing, to show she was in love, but she seems to have them all the time)
Also, she used a rifle at one point in the anime, according to google

edit: wait, is that a name at the top of the "dressing scene"?

Thats not in the wiki, but it looks like a name-card for her. Syun mat-...

nevermind, its the name of the author. I'm an idiot.
guess she's still nameless.

Edit2: the fat Loki body double is 108, and 20 is apprantly "technically skilled" (she upgraded Loki's goggles with a telescope (and what looks like a scanner)

as for whether it would count as NTR or not... i changed my mind. Loki seems to regard her antics as annoying, but he'd probably be really upset if she stopped or switched to someone else, even if he never admitted that he liked her.

... I'm sort of ambivalent about her.

Wait Loki is a detective? If he has job like that why does he act like such a scuzbag. Unless that's after he gets the crap kicked out of him. But even so if one of the jobs he actually conceived of doing was to solve crimes then why does he act so horribly?

Wait Loki is a detective? If he has job like that why does he act like such a scuzbag. Unless that's after he gets the crap kicked out of him. But even so if one of the jobs he actually conceived of doing was to solve crimes then why does he act so horribly?

He was a member of Ragnarok, which seems to be a recruiting ground for the "Darker side of martial arts"

Not all of ragnarok get to be members of Yomi/Yami, but some of them manage to pick up teachers from the mooks, and the really skilled ones (like Hermit) get apprenticed under one of the "Fists of Darkness" (the Big Bad master martial artists of the setting)

after Ragnarok goes the way of the dodo (thanks to Kenichi) he has to get a real job.

A lot of the "former villains" become nicer people after kenichi finished punching their faces in.

Still, "solving crimes" has nothing to do with it, he's a private detective, whether he's finding criminals or stalking a (possibly) cheating husband, the job is to investigate, "justice" doesn't really enter into it. Besides, there's no reason an ex-criminal can't run a detective agency. The Riddler did it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back