• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Yes
[X] Revlid (access to one area with every dot)

[X] Yes

[X] Yes

Alexander said:
If yes, adopt Revlid way of rank Craft or keep the original one?
[] Revlid (access to one area with every dot)
[] Original (every area has its own rating)
Mkay, that's a whole lotta text about crafting, it seems.

In all honesty, I liked how Sojiko handled it in her quest;
- you buy up Craft like any other ability, and get one Group/Type (ie, Fire, Earth, Air, etc) for free
- additional types can be bought for 4xp (3 if caste/favored)

Kept it nice and simple; no big massive changes to the system, and it's still a non-trivial investment if you want a Craft-focused character, but it no longer would be an utterly crippling expenditure.

Though maybe I misunderstand what you mean with the Revlid revision; I didn't read the document, since it seems a bit much and I currently don't have the time.

Kelenas said:
Mkay, that's a whole lotta text about crafting, it seems.

In all honesty, I liked how Sojiko handled it in her quest;
- you buy up Craft like any other ability, and get one Group/Type (ie, Fire, Earth, Air, etc) for free
- additional types can be bought for 4xp (3 if caste/favored)

Kept it nice and simple; no big massive changes to the system, and it's still a non-trivial investment if you want a Craft-focused character, but it no longer would be an utterly crippling expenditure.

Though maybe I misunderstand what you mean with the Revlid revision; I didn't read the document, since it seems a bit much and I currently don't have the time.
The part which is relevant to your post:

In Revlid's revision, you buy Craft dots and get a craft element for free with each dot you purchase, like how Linguistics gives you bonus languages to speak with each dot you purchase. So at one dot you might have Craft (Fire), then at two you pick up Craft (Air) or whatever. At five dots you have access to all the core craft elements. Exotic crafting is done by combining these elements and one or more other skills; Craft (Magitech) for example is a mix of Craft (Fire) and Craft (Air) with an extra requirement that the dice are capped by our Lore score.

Well, hrrrrm, 6th time's the charm? anyway, found what I think is my new headcanon, if nothing else it should keep Issei from starting a One Dragon War on all the Yozi when he hits creation *because seriously whoever was in charge of writing 'That Chapter' should have been dragged out into the street and heckled to Death, oy*

But yeah, a diffrent, and far preferable take on Little Lillun

(this is present as an alternative to Lillun as she appears in the Maual of Exalted Power:Infernals, and the canon process of Green Sun Prince Exaltation.)
Lillun, the Coryphee of Hope is the final form of a mortal girl sacrificed to the glory of the Yozi.Im[risoned within Malfeas, she was used as a component in one of the greatest works of artifice that the Demon Realm has Known, her soul and destiny becoming tethers to the world of creation

Her apotheosis required work from all five of the original Reclamation Architects, utilizing and organic N/A Artifact, itself forget from N/A Hellforgeted Wonders to which each Architect sacrificed a Third Circle Coul to complete. The process birthed a new humanform behemoth into the world with a mentil gestalt of the mortal girl and the five aspects of the Yozi implanted within her.

From Malfeas, she burns with an unquenchable desire for redemption - that part of the Demon Emperor that knows his shame and wishes to rise to glory once more.
From Cecelyne, she knows an unflinching dedication to justice, and a drive this will risk everything to see others get what they rightfully deserve.
From She Who Lives In Her Name, she understands interdependence, that no one is an island, and only through working together can one achieve feats far beyond themselves.
From Adorjan, she lusts for freedom; not just for herself, but for all that are bound against their will. And from the Ebon Dragon, she comprehends ruthlessness like no other - a prgmatism to achieve one's goals regardless of what anyone else things about her.

Together, the newly reborn Lillun resides in the Basiclica of Carousel Whimsy, a truly massive open-air stadium in which she holds absolute authority by the work of Cecelyne. In this mock miniature kingdom, she presides over the Celebration Eternal; a lavish party that she has decreed to have no end, and that has been ongoing for several years now. All things there are welcome, so long as they do not disrupt the Celebration. Demons from all over Malfaes have flocked there to bask in the light of Coryphee of Hope, such that the Basilica is always overflowing, new room made only by the forceful ejection of party crashers, or the unconscious forms of demons that have partied themselves out.

Lillun, the Coryphee of Hope
Motivation: Expand the Celebration Eternal as far as it will go, eventually converting the entirety of the Demon Realm into a single never ending, and unquestionably rockin', party.
Urge:
*Give all those that have fallen, and who wish to make amends, a chance at redemption.
*Uphold justice; see that everyone gets their fair due.
*Bring people together, and inspire teamwork.
*Free all those unwillingly bound.
*Never give up

Attributes: Strength 6, Dexterity 8, Stamina 6, Charisma 10, Manipulation 10, Apperance 12, Perception 8, Intelligence 10, Wits 8
Virtues: Compassion 5, Conviction 5, Temperance 5, Valor 5
Abilities: Athletics 10, Awareness 6, Craft [Wood] 10 (Tailoring +3), Dodge 7 (Unarmored +3), Integrity 10, Larceny 8 (Disguise +1), Linguistics 7 (RSVP +2), Lore 5,Martial Arts 6, Occult 10 (Demonology +3), Performance 10 (Dancing +3), Presence 10 (Never Give Up, Never Surrender! +3), Resistance 8 (Partying +3), Ride 1 (Demons +3), Socialize 10, Stealth 8
Essence: 10
Essence Pool: 250
Willpower: 10
DDV:14, PDV:7, MMDV:15, PMDV:10
Join Battle/Debate: 14
Soak: 50B/50L/0A
Hardness: 10B/10L/10A
Health Levels: 0x51/-1x2/-2x2/-4x1/Inc

Essemce Powers

Urge From Beyond: Lillun possesses five Urges, one for each demon fused with her. When she performs an action in line with an Urge she adds five dice to that action. If an action qualifies for multiple Urges at once, this bonus is cumulative. Her mortal essence also extends her senses through the cracks in the Demon Realm, so that she may perceive certain events in Creation. Every time an exceptional mortal cries out for redemption, justice authority freedom or power, she hears it, and may spend a mote to view that mortal's past and present

Green Sun Princess: Lillun is known metaphorically as the "Phylactery Womb", as she holds the fifty Exaltations of the Green Sun Princes within herself. While containing such power, even without them bound to one's soul, would be fatal to nearly any being, the strength of five Primordials contains them within her withou ill effect, save for a minor feeling of megalomanic

Once an Infernal Shard is within her, she has the power to perceive memories that have clung to it from its previous owner, and may "clean" the Exaltation by absorbing these memories through the spiritual umbilical chord that attaches the two together. She need not clean all memories from it, and often leaves particularly inspirational echoes in line with her Urges upon the shard.

If a spare Exaltation is within her, and she is currently viewing a mortal through her "Urge From Beyond" ability, she may spend 30 motes and 1 willpower to establish a link with an unbound First Circle Demon in Creation, and send the Exaltation flying off into Creation at impossible speeds.

There is attaches to the demon and makes a few subtle alterations. Firstly, its nature and domain are altered slightly to make it more suitable as a harbinger of the Exalted. Secondly, Lillun gains absolute control over the demon and may force it to perform action of her choosing, and may speak through it with her voice. Thirdly, the demon gains the Hurry Home spirit charm as a Training effect if it did not already have it.

Lillun may then command the demon to active Hurry Home to dematerialize and teleport directly to the location of the mortal that she wishes to receive the Exaltation, as they are now within the demon's domain. She may then speak through the demon to the mortal, and offer it a choice.

If the mortal accepts the Exaltation, the demon latches onto the mortal's soul and becomes a Coadjutor, Exalting the mortal. Lillun has no control over them after they have woven a Chrysalis Grotesque.

For every Green Sun Prince Exaltation that exists, Lillun adds 2 motes to her mote pool, as well as 1 bashing and lethal soak, and one -0 health level, and she regenerates one additional mote per hour. If a Prince ever discovers Heretical Charms, and invents Swallowing the Scorpion, those Exaltations that sever their connection to her no longer grant her these bonuses.

Bastion of the Yozi: All Shaping and Unnatural Mental Influence directed at Lillun becomes Obvious to her senses, and she may shrug any such attempt of without effects if she so chooses. In addition, she cannot willingly accept any Emotion effect that instils anything other then happiness, excitement, determination, or similar. The Yozi have stricken from her the ability to feel anything but these things, if she would despair, she feels only hope for a better tomorrow. If she would be sad, she feels only ambition for change. If she would feel loss, she looks towards a bright future.

Big Brother, Little Sister: All Green Sun Princes automatically know when Lillun is under duress, and from whom (insofar as Lillun knows). From anywhere in the cosmos, they may take a spiritual Defend Other action, sending Essence through the umbilical chord that links their Exaltation with the Coryphee of Hope, to protect her. As they do so, simulacrum's of green light appear around her in the likeness of the defending princes interposing themselves between her and her attackers. If they activate charms to supplement their Defend Other action, it costs an additional one mote.

Dance for the Underdogs: At the cost of 10 motes, Lillun may supplement a Performance roll that involves dancing. Creatures of Darkness that witness this dance are filled with hope, momentarily forgetting the troubles of their life. This counts as a scene eroding negative intimacies in opposition with Lillun's Urges, and removes one Crippling derangement and one dot of Limit. A single being can only benefit from this dance once per week, although it is still non-mechanically soothing.

If these things are not already present, Lillun may produce a variety of music sound effects, and green pyrotechnics during her performance.

Additional Charms: Lillun possesses a massive library of Spirit Charms derived from the Third Circle Souls fused with her. Generally, if it would be in line with her personality and one of her Urges, assume she has it.

She also inherently expresses the equivalent of a Celestial Martial Art Style through her intrinsic nature, though no other being knows of it yet. If she ever decides to teach another she could spawn Emerald Devil-Princess Ballet Style

Finally, she may serve as a tutor for the charms of any Primordial that has opened their charms to the Green Sun Princes

God damn I'm finally finished.
Well I can honestly say I've read the whole thing with this one, three times over infact /laugh, and while its a bit tongue in cheek its still got the basic's without pushing things down the Oh God Why route.
so, even if its not canon, I'll be using this for the very of Creation Issei is going to end up in for my stuff, hell I may well end up with the changes from 'The Book' to this being somehow Issei's fault, we'll see.

Anyway, I need to sleep now, fingers crossed the preview works this time or I'm going to cry

(Edits) And Even The I still have to go through and delete all the bloody coding, farking retarded Gahhhhh *flails Wildly some more* right gods willing thats everything, sleep unless its Wallotext again

(Edit2) Missed a Quote tag, but thats all, done and done

This and others like it can be find at the following addy http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?197276-Exalted-Xefas-Infernal-Behemoth-Garden enjoy, theres some intresting stuff there

Yeah, that's one of the better Lilun rewrites. And yeah, there's reasons everyone ignores the first two chapters of MOEP:Infernals. For anyone who hasn't read that I would advise you completely skip the first two chapters on your first few readings, use the storyteller section instead, then once you have a decent idea of if you actually like Infernals then read the first two chapters to cherry pick the good stuff and ignore the crap.

You know isn't Issei kinda like Biblical Lucifer? With being all shiny for the 'Morningstar', being a genius scholar and the like and giving mortals knowledge, and being a Dragon? A crimson one at that?

Xkalibur said:
You know isn't Issei kinda like Biblical Lucifer? With being all shiny for the 'Morningstar', being a genius scholar and the like and giving mortals knowledge, and being a Dragon? A crimson one at that?
That actually describes the Unconquered Sun. Way back in 1st Edition, Creation was supposed to be a prequel to the World of Darkness setting and Sol Invictus eventually became Lucifer. He has the added bonus of having staged a rebellion against "God", only in this version it was God who was cast down into hell rather than Lucifer.

Smuthunter said:
That actually describes the Unconquered Sun. Way back in 1st Edition, Creation was supposed to be a prequel to the World of Darkness setting and Sol Invictus eventually became Lucifer. He has the added bonus of having staged a rebellion against "God", only in this version it was God who was cast down into hell rather than Lucifer.

Wait so your saying we made Solar Iss into an expy of sorts of both the Unconquered Sun and the Biblical Lucifer?

That is ironic yet very appropriate considering the setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking over Issei's force list and noticed that Asia has 'Linguistics 1 (Italian and English)', shouldn't that be 'Linguistics 2 (Italian, English and Japanese)'? Or am I forgetting something.

To be fair what they did to Lillun in the Infernals Manual is very Yozi-like. It's squick yes, but still very Yozi-like.
Diller said:
Wait so your saying we made Solar Iss into an expy of sorts of both the Unconquered Sun and the Biblical Lucifer?

That is ironic yet very appropriate considering the setting.
Oh, if one were to look closely he would see a lot of similitudes between Exalted and religion. How could it not be? The authors of Exalted had to take inspiration from something to write an epic setting. And the more ancient epic stories are almost all religious ones.

Least Devotee said:
I was looking over Issei's force list and noticed that Asia has 'Linguistics 1 (Italian and English)', shouldn't that be 'Linguistics 2 (Italian, English and Japanese)'? Or am I forgetting something.
Yes: Asia doesn't really know Japanese, she uses a translation spell. So she hears Japanese words in Italian and those who listen to her hear her words as Japanese.

Anyway: Revlid's version won. However, I am going to make exotic Craft like Magitech and Genesis their own separate subsets. You will need to acquire dots separately with them in order to use them.

I reflected a bit upon Revlid's guide you suggested me Smuthunter. One passage hits me:

"After - or more likely, alongside - that, you've got all your other Charms. The advice here is simple - two trees, one that describes how your Devil-Tiger understands the world, the other describing how he manifests within the world. The root Charms for these generally manifest as some sort of mental/sensory enhancer and some sort of physical enhancer, respectively. In the former category, Malfeas has "I know who is weaker than me", Cecelyne starts with "I intuit the nature of spirit-slaves", She Who Lives in Her Name has "I can tell truth from lie", the Ebon Dragon says "I understand darkness and lies", Adorjan has "I survive through murder", Kimbery gets "I know the proper nature of relationships", Theion has "I know the worth of my servants". I gave Isidoros "I understand that my whims are paramount". In the latter category, Malfeas is a thing of self-inflicted pain, Cecelyne is a being of desolation and desert, Adorjan is fast as the wind, the Ebon Dragon has no real fixed shape, Kimbery is a creature of water, and Theion is divine rulership embodied. She Who Lives in Her Name is made manifest only through her philosophy, and so gets just a single tree. I made Isidoros into a force of weighty destructive force."

I think I know how to apply it to Ophis (her "Chaos" theme is her understanding of the world. I think?), while I have difficulties with Great Red. I accept suggestions here.

However, I think I have a clear image of how apply it to Cosmic Dragon's Issei.

Issei's understanding of the world is: "The things I care about are the most important". In short he is someone who act on his Intimancies, caring for the positive ones and fighting the negative ones.

Issei manifesting within the world is: "Excellency. As, being good enough in the abilities necessary to help protect/aid my Intimacies". This is clearly an off-shot of his nature as an Solar Exalted. This is his Pride.

In short the Unconquered Sun is a being that is Perfect at anything he tries. Radiant Dragon Issei focuses his perfection on his personal goals and interests: by doing so he shifts from Perfection to Supremacy.

An hypothetic Infernal with Issei's Charmset would be pushed to the mindset "Take a decision. Stick with it, protect it and damn the consequences." This is Issei's Freedom: the freedom for a person to choose what he truly wants, without being pressured by anything.

It is, all in all, an individualistic mindset that place importance first and foremost on what/who is more important for the user, with things like Compassion, Justice and Gift used to make sure he doesn't accidentally hurt his precious things/people in any way.

Needless to say, this work so well because Issei is, well, Issei. But this mindset all too easily can give rise to a self-centered asshole of truly epic proportions.

Yes Diller: Issei is an expy of Lucifer, less Biblical and more "modern romantic vision".

Alexander said:
I think I know how to apply it to Ophis (her "Chaos" theme is her understanding of the world. I think?), while I have difficulties with Great Red. I accept suggestions here.
Dreams/Illusions really sound like his manifestation, but as for his understanding of the world? I see a lot of similarities with Issei here. Supremacy sounds like a common theme for a lot of dragons, doing whatever he wants, so the Great Red is probably not an exception here.

Unelemental said:
Dreams/Illusions really sound like his manifestation, but as for his understanding of the world? I see a lot of similarities with Issei here. Supremacy sounds like a common theme for a lot of dragons, doing whatever he wants, so the Great Red is probably not an exception here.
Yeah: ignoring a Dragon King even if he attacks you, but being utterly aggravated when someone looks at you in the eye...he's a true dragon alright.

Or he isn't?

Read this part from Exalted: The Fair Folk.
TIME NOT
Once existence was truly timeless. It did not necessarily come before the advent of what is now understood as time. The minds of the Creation-born understand it to have occurred "before" the current cycle of Ages, but that's only because the understanding of the Creation-born can move in only one direction. Philosophical arguments could be made that this period is a state of being yet to come at the end of all Ages—the entropic perfection toward which all things strive. Even that distinction, however, relies on the Creation-born concept of time, and this period was not a time. To the best of the knowledge of the raksha, this period is simply Time Not. During Time Not, everything existed, but it existed in no place. This region was infinite, and all things within it were infinite as well. Nothing was apart. There was nothing from which to be apart. Everything was all at one point, which was the wholeness of infinity. Everything was possible, but nothing was necessary or likely. Infinity was whole, and existence was perfection.

ADVAITA IRAIVAN
The banishment of Time Not was accomplished by Advaita Iraivan. Indeed, without Advaita Iraivan, there would be no existence or anything other than Time Not, for Advaita Iraivan is the shinma that defines the principle of separation. Its most important separation pulled apart its own ignorance from awareness, allowing it to understand its component selves and to recognize in itself a distinct whole separate from things that were not Advaita Iraivan. This awareness allowed Advaita Iraivan to separate itself entirely from Time Not, which then enabled it to distinguish all the distinct, manifold elements of which Time Not consisted. The greatest elements that Advaita Iraivan separated from Time Not were the other shinma, each of equal vastness and power. Each shinma defined some principle of existence that was simple to express but infinite in application. Among them were Nirakara, which defines the principle of shape; Nirguna, which defines the qualities of existence; Nirvishesha, which defines the principle of identity; Nirvikalpa, which defines the principle of communication; Nishkriya, which defines the principle of conflict; Nirupadhika, which defines the principles of space and location; and Dharma, which defines the principles of corrosion, ignorance and desire. It is a misconception of some raksha—and some Creation-born philosophers who struggle to understand the shinma—that Advaita Iraivan was the "first" shinma or that it somehow "created" the other shinma. Advaita Iraivan cannot create anything, it can only separate and recognize differences. It did not create the other shinma, it only separated out the ignorance that kept the shinma from recognizing their own existences. It did not come into existence itself first, because the recognition of separations that Advaita Iraivan performed did not take place in a frame of time. Its every separation happened simultaneously—including the separation between one moment and the next. Only then was Time Not truly banished. Only then did time itself exist in any conceivable sense.
Does this remind you of something?

It's Zero. "Zero is less nothing but more not something or rather absence of things (that allow the user to individuate matter in space and therefore make sense of the world.)". It's a boundary that define things.

Great Red acts like a stereotypical dragon. But consider this: what if he is acting as people expect him to? For a being born from Dreams, wouldn't make sense that even his personality is shaped by the beliefs of others. This would make him like a Raksha, a being that act in accordance to the shape and identity he assumed. That is forced by his own nature to act that way.

So his understanding of the world is likely Illusion (or Dream), in the sense that he has not a fixed understanding, but adopt a role with specific characteristics and play like an actor on a stage.

His own name, Great Red, is not a name or a title but a description of what he is.

He is a Lie.

He is Zero: something that can be anything but it's fundamentally not-something. Thinking with more deep, Zero is truly how he understand the world. No: how he understand and defines himself.

Great Red is the Archetype of Dragon, that has Gained a Soul and Mind of its own, and now trys to find a Dream of his own among all the Dreams of Reality

Hmmm, seems legit

or not ^^;

Alexander said:
Great Red acts like a stereotypical dragon. But consider this: what if he is acting as people expect him to? For a being born from Dreams, wouldn't make sense that even his personality is shaped by the beliefs of others. This would make him like a Raksha, a being that act in accordance to the shape and identity he assumed. That is forced by his own nature to act that way.

So his understanding of the world is likely Illusion (or Dream), in the sense that he has not a fixed understanding, but adopt a role with specific characteristics and play like an actor on a stage.

His own name, Great Red, is not a name or a title but a description of what he is.

He is a Lie.

He is Zero: something that can be anything but it's fundamentally not-something. Thinking with more deep, Zero is truly how he understand the world. No: how he understand and defines himself.
Wow. That's awesome. What would determine his specific role at the time then? And for how Long would he retain that Shape? It's not like the majority of humanity are consciously aware of him.

Unelemental said:
Wow. That's awesome. What would determine his specific role at the time then? And for how Long would he retain that Shape? It's not like the majority of humanity are consciously aware of him.
Uhm. Raksha uses an Assumption Charm to take form. Do change it, they need to go back in the Wyld and shred the form.

It's possible that Great Red is incapable of changing his current form. Or he doesn't know how. It's even possible he isn't aware he is only a fictional identity applied to a swirl of Chaotic energy.

I think that Great Red came into being in a time when most of humanity (and other races) wished for a "true supreme being/God", more in line with their desire.

Wait, that isn't right.

All living beings are fundamentally selfish, right? It's possible the collective accumulation of selfish desires gather and take shape, a shape based on what the majority thought as the quintessential representation of "selfishness".

In this case: Dragons.

All in all, both humans and magical beings always wished for "power". Great Red was born as the embodiment of the ideal to which all living beings aspire: a true all-powerful being. Kinda like the Idea of Evil in Berserker.

That would explain why he does nothing but staying in the Dimensional Gap: just by existing, he is fulfilling his Motivation.

The Snake - Part 1
Now, here's the new chapter:
Gained: Gauntlets of Distant Touch Mode (see Boosted Gear's entry)
Learned:

Fallen Angel Magic

[Notice-Me-Not Field] (in work)
[Fallen Angel Type Teleport] (in work)
----

"It's good to see you back." Kiba greets you with those words as he sits on the bench next to you.

That's right. You're back at school: not because the training has ended, but because today is the day of the Snake-Ragnarok confrontation. There are many preparations to do beforehand, and you couldn't afford to exhaust yourself before the fight. So you prepared a convincing speech to persuade Azazel to give you a free day.

Instead, when you mentioned that he replies: "Sure. Come back Sunday." and left it at that.

What an unfathomable depth of character: despite all your efforts, you still haven't a grasp of his personality.

"Likewise." You sigh and lean back against the wall. "I even thought my circadian rhythm was going to end messed up."

"Ah ah. Hyodo-kun takes his training very seriously. I'm almost envious." He replies with a refreshing smile. "I'm curious: what drive you so hard?"

"Oh, it's simple." You raise your hand to the sky and open it. "Ddraig and Bright made abundantly clear what kind of expectations rest now on my shoulders. Whether I like it or not, tough things await for me in the future. And most of them will be dangers."

You close your raised hand before shrugging. "I want to be able to protect myself and those I care about. That's all there is to it."

"I see, it makes sense. How like Hyodo-kun. Protecting someone, uh...?" He adopts a wistful look.

"...Do you have a goal too?" You ask with hesitation, fearing to intrude into a delicate territory.

"Something like that." His eyes narrow. "I need to destroy something that did me a grave injustice."

"Something? An object?"

"Yes. And the people behind it."

"Ah..." And with that both of you fall into silence. For a couple of minutes you just stare at the numerous students walking on the playing field.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Kiba suddenly speaks.

"About what?" You reply with a even tone.

"How I shouldn't focus on revenge and the past and instead think of the future and be happy?" He says in a self-depreciating tone.

"I probably should. However, there is one single reason for why I will not."

"What?"

"If I was in your shoes, I would do the same."

He turns to stare at you in shock. You stare back with a mirthless smile. "What, you thought I was a saint or something? Far from it. I'm flawed, and selfish. Just like everyone else. I'm just able to admit it more easily because, for everything I do-" You tap your head. "I have two more different points of view."

Kiba just stares more before snorting. "Must be a handful."

"Oh yeah. I even made a little grave on my desk: on the gravestone, I wrote [privacy]."

At that you both burst out laughing. Unaware that, from behind a corner, a group of girls is taking pictures of the both of you and writing something on sketchbooks with worshipful adoration in their eyes.

----

After school, and the customary visit at the Occult Research Club, you walk straight to your home. There you remove your uniform and change into more formal clothing.

Describe Issei's clothing:
[] Write-in.

After all, you're going to beat up delinquents. It wouldn't do for someone to recognize your uniform and track you down.

You say goodbye to Mittelt and Asia and leave, Eiko flying high in the sky above you. Halfway to your destination you meet up with Ruby and Yang in front of a fountain.

"Hai." You raise two fingers up in greeting. "Are you girls ready?"

"Yup." Yang replies, her hands clad in black fingerless gloves.

"Hi!" Ruby is carrying a long bag, the type where practitioners of Sojutsu would keep their spear. Inside it's probably the staff you told her to bring, as her Sacred Gear can't be used.

"Good." While you already have Boosted Gear in Stealth Mode. Since it evolves, you made a habit of keeping it constantly active. 'Eiko. Show the way.'

Hai Master! She replies through the telepathic link. By sharing what she sees with you the three of you follow her instructions and reach an abandoned building in the district where you first encounter the members of Snake. And also where one of Ruby's friends live.

You stop before coming into view of the place and scan ahead through Eiko. "Let's see..." You murmur. "No one outside, but there are a bunch of guys inside talking among themselves. We can enter from the main door-" Eiko's vision shifts. "Or take the stairs to the side, and end on a platform above them. Jumping down will not be difficult."

"From the front!" Yang cracks her knuckles.

"From above, like true heroes!" Ruby's enthusiasm is palpable.

[] Front
[] Above
[] Write-in.

...So, suggest rock-paper-scissor between the two? It's not like the end result will change much.

Or the girls can separate and enter from both entry points at the same time, but Issei still needs to pick one.

[X] Above

We can stunt the sun shining directly behind us blinding the delinquents and making us look more majestic.

You want formal? I can do formal. >:D

[X] White pants and business suit, red undershirt, black tie, black cape with gold lining. Looks like this.

[X] Above

Why not both? Split up, one group attacks from the front, the other from above. One starts off and catches the enemies' attention, the other then jumps in to catch them in the flank or rear.

[X] Yang goes through the front, Ruby jumps from above. Issei bursts through a wall?
-[X] "We are going to overwhelm them with our full strength in a pincer maneuver! Yang, Ruby, choose your preferred opening, while I make a more direct entry."

Describe Issei's clothing:
[X] Smuthunter
[X] Front
-[X] "Sorry Ruby-chan, we are here to bust heads on there terms as much as anything, if this was a rescue or something like that it would be different."

[x] above

as for issei's look? Let's go the good old fashion man in suit like james bond. Its classy!

Alexander said:
What an unfathomable deep of character: despite all your efforts, you still haven't a grasp of his personality.
Either 'What an unfathomable depth of character', or 'What an unfathomably deep character'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back