• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Unelemental said:
Either 'What an unfathomable depth of character', or 'What an unfathomably deep character'.
Fixed.

Return of the Scarlet Empress is...could be better. But it offers interesting inspiration:

The Radiant Dragon

The Embodiment of Supremacy

Motivation: ?

Virtues: Compassion 5, Conviction 4, Valor 4, Temperance 2

Attributes: Strength 20, Dexterity 16, Stamina 20, Charisma 18, Manipulation 1, Appearance 15, Perception 10, Intelligence 10, Wits 10

Abilities: ?

Charms:

Radiant Dragon Cosmic-Body Unity
Cost: —;
Mins: Essence 5;
Type: Permanent;
Duration: Permanent;
Keywords: None;
Prerequisites: First Radiant Dragon Excellency

The Radiant Dragon's body is simultaneously material and dematerialized, allowing him to perceive and physically interact with beings and objects in either state as though he shared that state. He can walk through sanctum entrances like a dematerialized being but may ignore them as a materialized being. All the results of his actions likewise benefit from this unique nature. If another effect defines the character's state as exclusively material or incorporeal, he may ignore that effect at will to exist between states. A second purchase at Essence 7+ removes the need for sustenance, air and sleep and grants immunity to non-magical disease, plus lets him hear prayers from any realm of existence (but doesn't make him a spirit).

Radiant Dragon Eternal Essence
Mins: Essence 7;
Duration: Permanent
Keywords: Glorification
Prerequisites: Radiant Dragon Cosmic-Body Unity [x2]

The Radiant Dragon cannot be killed by mere injury. If lethal or aggravated damage would reduce him below his last Incapacitated level, it is not applied, nor may an effect slay him outright. Effects that can permanently kill spirits bypass this protection and transform his Essence into a ghost (or Neverborn, if he knows Radiant Dragon Cosmic Principle.

Radiant Dragon Cosmic Principle
Mins: Essence 10;
Keywords: Shaping;
Prerequisites: First Radiant Dragon Excellency

This Charm shapes the Radiant Dragon's Essence into a single Personal pool with a capacity of 1,000 motes and makes him immune to aging.

Radiant Dragon Conceptual Harmony
Cost: —; Mins: Essence 10;
Prerequisites: Radiant Dragon Cosmic Principle

The Radiant Dragon uses his own Charms even more adroitly than a spirit uses its own. He can unleash any possible Combo of his Charms without needing to spend Willpower to do so or declare which Charms he intends to activate (as long as the Combo is valid). Moreover, all of his Charms gain the Combo-OK keyword. He can even use reflexive Charms while casting spells, but he cannot do so to enhance the spell in any way. Finally, he is immune to all harm from Radiant Dragon Charms.

Radiant Dragon Pantheon Unfurling
Cost: [Essence x 100]m;
Type: Simple;
Duration: Instant;
Keywords: Glorification, Shaping;
Prerequisites: Radiant Dragon Conceptual Harmony

By paying 100 motes per dot of permanent Essence the Radiant Dragon spawns a Third Circle soul with full motes. He can't possess more than (Willpower + highest Virtue) Third Circle souls. He can possess his souls (or beings descended from them) and can telepathically communicate with such beings across all distance and realms of existence (information exchange only; no social attacks). Influence is two-way, however, as the Dragon has an Intimacy of dedication to each of the current Motivations of every Third Circle soul that cannot be removed or altered by any means save altering the Motivations of the Soul in question.

Radiant Dragon Glory Incarnate
Prerequisites: Radiant Dragon Cosmic Principle:

This Charm defines the Attributes and Abilities of the Radiant Dragon as unquestionable truth. He also remembers the comprehensive memories of everyone who has ever learned this Charm. Such
conceptual purity also confers immunity to undesired Shaping effects, though this protection temporarily abates while he has spent all Willpower points or has no motes remaining. Even the most powerful Shaping attacks such as Soul Mastery and Pattern Spider Touch cannot penetrate this perfect defense.

Radiant Dragon Worldshaper Assumption

Prerequisites: Radiant Dragon Eternal Essence, Radiant Dragon Glory Incarnate

Unless defined by other Charms, the Radiant Dragon's body can take any shape he desires with a size ranging from 1–100 yards in any dimension. His natural soak is (Willpower + Essence)B/L/A, and he has the following health level track:

-0x10/-1x10/-2x10/-3x10/-4x10/-5x10/-6x10/-7x10/-8x10/-9x10/-10x10/I

He naturally heals damage at the rate of one bashing or lethal level per hour or one aggravated level per day, starting with the least severe damage as normal. He is completely immune to all harm or penalties from environmental conditions not imposed by the direct actions of another being and all harm not imposed with a Charm, spell, Artifact or other magical effect. His base movement rate is 15 yards per tick (30 yards per tick while dashing) with any form of locomotion, including flight and teleportation through barriers.

Radiant Dragon Epic Panoply
Prerequisites: Radiant Dragon Worldshaper Assumption

The Radiant Dragon has (Willpower) Dodge and Parry DV/MDV against any attack as appropriate, choosing how this defense manifests (such as literally dodging aside or allowing attacks to pass harmlessly through him). He gains (Valor) attack options, manifesting them in any way appropriate to his themes. A strike may be a tail swipe or bite as a dragon, or a weapon he conjures while appearing humanoid. His blast may be an arrow shot from a summoned bow or a stream of burning plasma he breathes.

Unquestionable Will Transcendence
Mins: Essence 4;
Prerequisites: Willpower 8+

The strength of the Radiant Dragon's spirit knows no limits. He increases his pool of Willpower points by his Essence rating, that he can choose to refill when regaining points as normal.

Dragon Who Inherited the Sun
Mins: Essence 8;
Prerequisites:

Upon activating the Charm's prerequisite, the Radiant Dragon's body expands into his distinctive form: a western dragon made of molten, lava-like golden light, blazing galaxies as eyes and six wings on his back, stretching up to 40 miles from snout to tail and 5 miles wide. This epic size does not make him easier to hit, as attacks he dodges are burned away before reaching him. His own attacks cannot be part of a flurry, but simultaneously hit everything within a radius of half his width around the desired impact point with a single attack roll, against which each target in that radius separately defends. His blast attack also has a range increment of three miles. Charms enhancing his attacks apply equally to all victims as though they were the sole target.

Hahahahahahah, Never change Issei, never change ^^;

I'm guessing these are on top of charms and knacks he's learned? yah, because by Essence 10 he'd be healing faster, at least on the B/L level then Radiant Dragon Worldshaper Assumption gives per tick /laugh, but then from what I can see the healing for that is a side effect rather then the main effect like Infinite Factory of Life

The Ebon Dragon has (Willpower) Dodge and Parry DV/MDV against any attack as appropriate,

also you forgot to file off Ebbys number plates here /laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, I prefer Black Battler's outfit.
He gives the adequate 'bad boy' look without affecting his elegant looks..
Just look at this!
Oops, wrong hora.
Hmm, this one?
No, no.
This? or This?

Nah I was meaning it came up as a Forbidden addy to me, not we can't do it because its forbidden, Issei is more then able to pull a Souichiro Nagi and go bare chested I'll not argue that, particularly now that he's picked up a six pack /laugh

EternitynChaos said:
Nah I was meaning it came up as a Forbidden addy to me, not we can't do it because its forbidden, Issei is more then able to pull a Souichiro Nagi and go bare chested I'll not argue that, particularly now that he's picked up a six pack /laugh
Oh yeah, I just edited the first link. Don't you just agree that Issei in Black Battler's outfit just looks positively evil? :))
Hora~ Now, let us see if we can get Issei's Abyssal side to come out, and then I can sic him to corrupt Vali to the /y/ side~

[X] Yang goes through the front, Ruby jumps from above. Issei bursts through a wall?
-[X] "We are going to overwhelm them with our full strength in a pincer maneuver! Yang, Ruby, choose your preferred opening, while I make a more direct entry."

Clothes:
[X] Smuthunter

[X] Front

With the charms I'd recommend that anyone who's gone 'Devil-Tiger' can't get Cosmic Principle, leave that for our (unlikely) reincarnation.

Least Devotee said:
With the charms I'd recommend that anyone who's gone 'Devil-Tiger' can't get Cosmic Principle, leave that for our (unlikely) reincarnation.
Uh, you're right.

Then we need a Charm to give Issei a super-pool of motes. Or we just say "he has this amount of motes" and be done?

well there is that image of genderbent issei buts its nsfw

whats the difference between devil tiger and cosmic principle?

Alexander said:
By sharing what she sees with you the three of you follow her instructions and reach an abandoned building in the district where you first encounter the members of Snake. And also where one of Ruby's friends live.

Since no one commented on it, I'm quoting this.

I bet is Blake, cause she was an ex-fang in cannon, and will probably be in snake as it is.

[X] Loose pants, and a hoodie. Easy to move in, easy to kick ass in. Nothing special, but if you have to draw attention, let it be by your own merits rather than what you're wearing.

[X] Front.
-[X] "Sorry Ruby-chan, we are here to bust heads on there terms as much as anything, if this was a rescue or something like that it would be different."

Alexander said:
Uh, you're right.

Then we need a Charm to give Issei a super-pool of motes. Or we just say "he has this amount of motes" and be done?
Practically-speaking, we don't really need one of those. We already have Boosted Gear's overdrive pools.

If you're talking about stuff like "make a third-circle demon for three or four times the size of your mote pool" then there's a simple solution for that: make a spell for it. We use a spell that creates a ritual circle in a designated spot, then dump our mote pool into that circle and "store" the motes in it until we have enough to match the price of the charm.

noahgab1133 said:
well there is that image of genderbent issei buts its nsfw

whats the difference between devil tiger and cosmic principle?
Cosmic Principle turns us into a primordial, which does things like make our Exaltation fall off because we don't read as being human anymore. Devil-Tigers don't have that weakness, but they also lack some of the strengths of the primordials like the kilomote essence pool.

Thankfully we probably won't need Kilomote essence pool, what with being able to learn tricks from miss ALL THE POWER Ophis and having Boosted Gear

Alexander said:
Uh, you're right.

As Smut said we don't really need it. Also consider for a second that the only advantage a Primordial has over a Devil-Tiger is the kilomote pool. Beyond that the only differences between a Devil-Tiger and a Primordial is that the first has a inner world while the latter has a world body, and it takes the Devil-Tiger a while longer to create a Third circle.

A Devil-Tiger writes their name upon the Shinima via Triumphant Howl, Primordial's use Cosmic Principle. Most of the charms after Cosmic Principle a Devil-Tiger has their own versions of or has no need for. I'll go over the entire list later, when I'm not in class.

Hmmmm, you know, its funny, We already have an inner world, sure, its Brights but its there none the less /laugh

EternitynChaos said:
Hmmmm, you know, its funny, We already have an inner world, sure, its Brights but its there none the less /laugh
And therein lies the important difference. It's not ours, so it doesn't count for anything.

What would Issei's inner world look like, anyways? Enormous tracts of land in the most literal sense possible is what I'm thinking.

[X] Yang goes through the front, Ruby jumps from above. Issei bursts through a wall?
-[X] "We are going to overwhelm them with our full strength in a pincer maneuver! Yang, Ruby, choose your preferred opening, while I make a more direct entry."

Clothes:
[X] Smuthunter

[X] Loose pants, and a hoodie. Easy to move in, easy to kick ass in. Nothing special, but if you have to draw attention, let it be by your own merits rather than what you're wearing.

[X] Front.
-[X] "Sorry Ruby-chan, we are here to bust heads on there terms as much as anything, if this was a rescue or something like that it would be different."

Least Devotee said:
As Smut said we don't really need it. Also consider for a second that the only advantage a Primordial has over a Devil-Tiger is the kilomote pool. Beyond that the only differences between a Devil-Tiger and a Primordial is that the first has a inner world while the latter has a world body, and it takes the Devil-Tiger a while longer to create a Third circle.

A Devil-Tiger writes their name upon the Shinima via Triumphant Howl, Primordial's use Cosmic Principle. Most of the charms after Cosmic Principle a Devil-Tiger has their own versions of or has no need for. I'll go over the entire list later, when I'm not in class.
Uhm, you're right. I forgot that in my excitement.

Alright, I re-read Revlid guide and decided simple is best: both Ohis and Great Red will have two main Charm Tree.

Ophis
-"Nothingness": the behaviour tree, it focuses on being immune to social attacks and throw into disarray the interations of others via well used honesty (the Chaos part).
-"Infinity": the motes generator part, with perfect defense and maybe a form of attack?

Great Red:
-"Illusion": the behaviour one, it is similar to the Raksha's Assumption Charms. You build false persona, with a bonus to Archetype ones (The Thief, The Mentor...this is the "Zero" that defines the rest)
-"Dream": the one to imitate Shaping Actions, bending causality (Like the Yozi Inevitability technique that counts 6 as success) and in general use stunting to do something similar to Wyld Stunt (read: use the petals from a flower as bullets to break open a stone wall.

Thoughts?

Alexander said:
Uhm, you're right. I forgot that in my excitement.

Alright, I re-read Revlid guide and decided simple is best: both Ohis and Great Red will have two main Charm Tree.

Ophis
-"Nothingness": the behaviour tree, it focuses on being immune to social attacks and throw into disarray the interations of others via well used honesty (the Chaos part).
-"Infinity": the motes generator part, with perfect defense and maybe a form of attack?

Great Red:
-"Illusion": the behaviour one, it is similar to the Raksha's Assumption Charms. You build false persona, with a bonus to Archetype ones (The Thief, The Mentor...this is the "Zero" that defines the rest)
-"Dream": the one to imitate Shaping Actions, bending causality (Like the Yozi Inevitability technique that counts 6 as success) and in general use stunting to do something similar to Wyld Stunt (read: use the petals from a flower as bullets to break open a stone wall.

Thoughts?
To what extent do these charms reflect the way the characters act and think in the series? It looks like you're working backwards from their stated themes and trying to construct a charm set around those rather than looking at their personalities and extrapolating forward into their themes. Remember, the effects of a primordial's charms shape the way they behave, and I can't see Great Red's personality as having any elements of the Illusion themes attached to it.

Smuthunter said:
To what extent do these charms reflect the way the characters act and think in the series? It looks like you're working backwards from their stated themes and trying to construct a charm set around those rather than looking at their personalities and extrapolating forward into their themes. Remember, the effects of a primordial's charms shape the way they behave, and I can't see Great Red's personality as having any elements of the Illusion themes attached to it.
Never said I am good a this stuff. But I'm learning.

Wait, so are you saying the "Dream" part is okay? I got inspiration from when he combines with Issei to use Gigantic Balance Breaker Scale Mail, because that sounds like the kind of "this happens because the author says so" thing Raksha uses.

Personality...as far as it was shown, Great Red is pretty much two-dimensional. So I got nothing.

Some of the characterisations of GR I've seen have had it that the reason he intruded on Ophis and the Gap is because he found her Dream, 'To Be Left Alone, Forever.' To Sad. I liked that version of him, less of a massive Dick, and just something of a Troll trying to Help someone out by doing things sidewise

I've always imagined GR acting like a delinquent high schooler since that was how Ise described him.

Though I could definitely see him as a bit of a troll thanks to some of the characterizations I've seen of him.

Alexander said:
Never said I am good a this stuff. But I'm learning.

Wait, so are you saying the "Dream" part is okay? I got inspiration from when he combines with Issei to use Gigantic Balance Breaker Scale Mail, because that sounds like the kind of "this happens because the author says so" thing Raksha uses.

Personality...as far as it was shown, Great Red is pretty much two-dimensional. So I got nothing.
Well we do know a few things about him; he completely ignored a challenge from Tanin. He flies through the dimensional gap doing whatever he pleases. He is overwhelmingly powerful, stronger than any god or buddha. That includes Yahweh, who is counted as just another god. Even Ophis at her full power can't get rid of him. This sounds a lot to me like a less destructive Isidoros, and only less destructive because he's occupying a space where there aren't cities to smash and continents to sink because he happened to be passing by.

Rather than "Dreams" I would say "Overwhelming Power" is a better theme to describe how Great Red interacts with reality. So maybe his first external charm says something like "I am too powerful to be harmed by anything" and it adds his strength score to his natural soak and hardness (for an Exalt that wouldn't be much, but for GR it would be something like a +20 bonus before his armor from scales or anything else is added in).

His internal charm set would reflect his attitude towards the world, which to the extent that we know about it comes across as "I am the most important thing that exists." Take cues from Malfeas and Isidoros's charmsets for how that one evolves, but remember that he stopped to help Issei for whatever reason so he's at least sometimes more benign than the Holy Tyrant's endless rage or the Black Boar's careless destruction.

I need to go. One last consideration:

I could always get rid of behaviour because they aren't Yozi and they didn't build the world based on them, and keep only the "Infinity" and "Dream" Charm tree. This would resolve a lot of issues. What do you think?

EDIT: on another note, Smut's last post made a lot of sense. Tomorrow I will think about it.

A little something I'm going to have Issei knowing, as I figure Bright will have been training him to counter every trick she can think of for WHEN he returns to Creation, and through reasons, they have some information on some of the things that have happened, plus this coming charm is very dragonlike.

Dragons Horde Eternal
Mins: Essence 6, Intelligence 6, Wits 6, Perception 6;
Prerequisites:
A Dragon Never Forgets, His Treasures, A Friend he's shared laugher with, or an Enemy he's cross blades with.
This Charm renders the Dragon, as a Perfect effect immune to any effect that would have him forget someone or something, be it by charm, shaping or sorcery, he will Always remember. No one Steals from a Dragon, not his Horde, nor his Memory's, at Essence 8 this charm upgrades so that whenever an effect would attempt to steal something from the dragon not only is it countered (this counts for physical objects protected by other charms as well) but the person responsible, and there location is now known to the dragon for the next year and a day.

And one more reason for Cheapass Carjack and all the other siddys to worry though the second part only triggers when someone trys to steal a memory or item from him, but just the fact that he remembers them will fuck with there heads I imagine.

he goes to creation. Not reutns to r
Creation

Returns implies he's been there before and is going back when he has never been to creation.

Wow your version of Issei is going to some" fun" times in creation.

Diller said:
he goes to creation. Not reutns to r
Creation

Returns implies he's been there before and is going back when he has never been to creation.

Wow your version of Issei is going to some" fun" times in creation.

Brights view, not reality /laugh

and Yeah, that about sums it up ^^;

[X] Front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back