• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Eler0 said:
[X] Let him

I don't know the series where he's from and really don't care about him and don't want him to take up time that could be spent on characters I actually care about.
I also think that fighting for the sake of fighting is a pretty crappy motivation, especially if you then found a gang for it. So yeah, I really don't like him.
Also he's not a girl.
Then you are an idiot.

nightblade said:
Then you are an idiot.
None of those are invalid reasons for a vote. I don't know anything about this guy either, but I'm taking it on good faith when people who are more familiar with Kenichi say that Berserker's loyalty will prevent him from becoming a liability or a stray devil or whatever our equivalent is If we have one.

I can already tell that Ruby is not going to like this guy. That by itself would be a reason to not have anything to do with him If it weren't for the possibility of Berserker getting character development.

Smuthunter said:
None of those are invalid reasons for a vote. I don't know anything about this guy either, but I'm taking it on good faith when people who are more familiar with Kenichi say that Berserker's loyalty will prevent him from becoming a liability or a stray devil or whatever our equivalent is If we have one.

I can already tell that Ruby is not going to like this guy. That by itself would be a reason to not have anything to do with him If it weren't for the possibility of Berserker getting character development.

I can deal with a Lawful Evil Follower as long as they follow orders. They may not like curbing their bloodlust, but as long as they'll do it we can make an arrangement.

Smuthunter said:

Wow. Have you seen how Yang is? Berserker is just like her. Dude loves fighting. He's also a pretty decent guy too. Also he's not lawful evil. He doesn't feel the need to kill people. He just likes a good fight. Heck Yang wanted to join Ragnarok cause it would get her into fights.

nightblade said:
Wow. Have you seen how Yang is? Berserker is just like her. Dude loves fighting. He's also a pretty decent guy too. Also he's not lawful evil. He doesn't feel the need to kill people. He just likes a good fight. Heck Yang wanted to join Ragnarok cause it would get her into fights.

Yang also just told us she wants to get into life or death battles for the challenge and excitement. She's actively wants to risk her life just to fight strong opponents.

Actually thinking about it I have feeling Yang and Berserker are going to be good friends.

Berserker is a fairly chill guy when he's not fighting you. he goes out of his way to save people in the manga he doesn't have to, he's loyal and his whole thing is, as was said he's basicly been born in the wrong Era, or the wrong race ^^; he'd have made a good Devil. Ironically the worst thing we could have done with him, would have been halfassing our fight against him, him finding out we held back would have pissed him off a lot, finding out we are strong enough to take him out in 2-3 hit, fine, not taking him seriously and we would have lost any chance at getting him on our side.

As others have said, he's a lot like Yang, hell Yang would have been even WORSE if she didn't have Ruby, think about that O_O;;

I have very little knowledge of hsdk but as a character berserker seems fine and a great addition to the bro side of things. Having pure girls eventually, after a really really really long time loses its appeal. maybe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Being pure human in DxDverse is no good unless you have artifact with you, like Cao Cao with True Longinus or Arthur with Ruler. Now for Berserker we just need to tune him up using our own system of Evil Piece, expanding the body's potential and we got ourselves an excellent warrior.

When Issei is done reverse engineering the Evil Piece and make his own version, what should he call them.

In Canon when the Angel Faction got their own version of the Evil Piece, they use the Card name for them like Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Joker

If you guy have already discuss this, then please ignore this post

I would like for Issei to use the Exalt name for his version like:
Solar
Lunar
Abyssal
Infernal
Alchemical
Sidereal
Terrestrial

or maybe made the Piece look like the Caste mark and call them by those name

We semi settled on the Tarot a while ago, also fyi Issei has no clue about Abyssals Infernals or Alchemicals or using that for an Evil peice system would be rather lacking, just my view

EternitynChaos said:
We semi settled on the Tarot a while ago, also fyi Issei has no clue about Abyssals Infernals or Alchemicals or using that for an Evil peice system would be rather lacking, just my view

Hilariously people walking in a meeting of us talking about our system then will sound more appropriate for the Occult Club than someone overhearing Rias discussing "pawns, knights" and other chess lingo.

[X] Call Asia

EternitynChaos said:

Wait, we did? I thought we were going with Servant Classes with us as Ruler and the ability to create any class we could need by adding -er to the end of nouns, or just straight up using nouns. Beast, Demon, and Funny Moon Vampire were all classes.

[X] Call Asia

Also, when we do give him our version of the evil piece system, lets give him the rook/the tower.

Why?

1228294491_5017_full.jpeg

Thats why.

(And if we push him far enough, well we could include a mutation/overdrive system)

Berserker.jpg

No, I believe it got brought up a couple of different times, along with a Nasu system, a Pactio system was suggested in the end most preferred the Tarot system as it didn't have any connection to Negima or Nasu and has actual Occult significant, so having the Tarot with The World Major Arcana acting in a similar spot as the King Piece, with the option of Minor and Major Arcana cards, depending on what we find out when we finally get all the information on the Evil Piece system.

At least that's what my memory's and what a quick look back through the threads show /shrug we are still a long way from getting to the point where we will be making them however so its not a problem yet, honestly I think we need to turn them into Solar Half-Castes like Eiko first so they can use what we are teaching sooner rather then later ^^; ymmv of course

EternitynChaos said:
No, I believe it got brought up a couple of different times, along with a Nasu system, a Pactio system was suggested in the end most preferred the Tarot system as it didn't have any connection to Negima or Nasu and has actual Occult significant, so having the Tarot with The World Major Arcana acting in a similar spot as the King Piece, with the option of Minor and Major Arcana cards, depending on what we find out when we finally get all the information on the Evil Piece system.

At least that's what my memory's and what a quick look back through the threads show /shrug we are still a long way from getting to the point where we will be making them however so its not a problem yet, honestly I think we need to turn them into Solar Half-Castes like Eiko first so they can use what we are teaching sooner rather then later ^^; ymmv of course

I like pacio better now that I reflect on it....

EternitynChaos said:

I thought we were switching out the world for the universe?

Though maybe the world mutates to the universe when we go cosmic dragon?

Diller said:
I thought we were switching out the world for the universe?

Though maybe the world mutates to the universe when we go cosmic dragon?

That works better now that you mention it

megrisvernin said:
I like pacio better now that I reflect on it....

I swear to god megrisvernin I'm so tired I'm not sure if your trolling me or if your serious, if your serious there's nothing I can do to help you

Hwo about we keep that discussion on hold until we're done analyzing the evil pieces?

Having read through both threads recently I'm pretty sure that it was a near tie between the pactio system and the Tarrot, with a number saying to use the Pactio for our own use and the Tarrot for general use. Alex weighed in and said that the Tarrot would be simpler to make than the Pactio, while the Pactio would be more... personalized I think it was.

Tarot is shit. Every card has a bunch of different meanings and associations pre-loaded into it. Others are steps on the hero's journey, and others have 100% negative meanings like The Devil that we wouldn't want to attach to anyone we actually like. Don't assume just because it works great for Persona that it will work nearly as well for us.

Patio-like cards have all the benefits of tarot cards and none of the downsides. We can personalize them and create as manyas we want without needing to worry about even sets like the seven Servant cards. Their exact effects can be open to discussion.

And Pactio are stupid as all hell from a retarded series (my view), now can we please drop this line of discussion until it actually is relevant

And now that the roadworks on my street have finally finished I can take my cranky self and hopefully get some much needed sleep

Is there anything saying that we have to create a set of something, rather than just enchanting something like a transformation broach/pen/ring/etc? Why don't we just give people boosts to their physical stats, and imbue them with the power of elements or concepts, for their magical attacks? It works for magical girls.

I would place Negima as one of my favorite series if the main character is 16-20 years old, the author did pump up shota fetish in that series.
Now I have some thought for the latest update, I'm using cell phone so I hace to separate it into two parts. First is Odin calling us Nidhogg, in Norse myth Nidhogg was viewed as a traitor for eating corpses, disrespecting the dead, Fafnir on the other hand, is a suitable name for us since we're just like him, keeping our treasures as close to us as possible, and we can get DxD Fafnir via Azazel before he becomes Pansu dragon.

Well from his perspective we might just be a traitor, after all we're prioritizing our own agenda before the Martial Arts.

Next is Freya, now in canon the guy she had her eyes on was Ukita, an almost 'just for there' character, okay I'm not disrespecting him but really, if he knew what would happen after his adventure with Kenichi then he should find himself a grand master to train, yet what he did? He's like a replaced comic relief for Kenichi. So I have my vote for recruiting Freya into our rank, along with her valkyrie, also she's tan.

My take on the system we should use for our evil-piece version is based off of the castes of the solar exalted. Possible modified to be a bit more dragonblooded-like because we have a dragon aspect and a first age Solar in our head who probably considers dragonblooded the proper form of minion for Solars.

Dawn-Combat Monster
Zenith-Charisma
Eclipse-Diplomacy
Twiliight-Magic
Night-Stealth Combat/sneaky shit

I honestly feel that it's better to ask him while he's wounded and everything. It's more... well... manly.

[x] Sit Kitsukawa down on a bench.
-[x] "You did well for someone I had expected to just be another street punk. But I see potential in you: potential to become not just a street brawler, but someone strong enough to stand on his own legs. Someone that one day will be able to face off with the strongest of the strong, and proudly say that you could match, if not defeat them. Do you want the strength of will and strength of fist to follow through the path of a fighter? I will offer you this one chance - I am willing to train you, but in return, you must resolve yourself for grueling amount of training. The pain you feel right now will be nothing compared to the pain you may feel while training; but I promise you that once you're done, you will no longer be a mere street thug that can be thrown aside like trash."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back