• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Dimensionist said:
One guy mentioned NTRing her from Ukita, which is why I mentioned it.
I don't know shit about this Ukita guy. I want to NTR her away from Ragnarok. Get her on our side and then take a snapshot of Odin's expression when she helps us smash his little club into kindling.

megrisvernin said:
How many knack purchases can we make?

Also how strong are half caste? Would it make a normal person sufficiently well trained(say Aika) a useful resource in combat?

at present we can have Essence x 3 knacks, not sure if that will be increased at a later time through another charm or not, with will be up to Alexander ^^

a well trained Half-Caste would be a useful recourse in combat yes, that's the whole point we are doing this, that make an excellent mid-point while we research the evil piece system for a more robust boost for them

More Martial Arts:

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/AjaxTorbin/Three-Fold_Dragon_Style

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/ReaperStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/FlashGodStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/HeavenlyUnionStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/InvulnerableKinshipStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/OverwhelmingAvalancheStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/2eSpiritedSteelHurricane

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/DualMegami/HolyWarriorStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/LastDropOfJoyStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/DarkWolff/RighteousPaladinStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/ThunderGodStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/UnconquerableHeroStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/Veet/Celestial_Dragon_Style

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/DragonStyle

Smuthunter said:
I don't know shit about this Ukita guy. I want to NTR her away from Ragnarok. Get her on our side and then take a snapshot of Odin's expression when she helps us smash his little club into kindling.

Ukita is a villain thug who practicing judo before Kenichi beat him and turned him into nice guy, he joined the alien guy group afterward. He had a crush on the cat-girl tawkwendo user, she also had a little-little-tiny crush on him, but it's more like one-side while Ukita couldn't stop being an idiot in love like classic harem male lead, obviously he didn't realize there are more girls who liked him not just the tawkwendo user, one of them is Freya.

He's like Kenichi thug version at the first arc very much, honest guy who does honest things, the point is, he couldn't keep up with the cast, and hadn't showed any will/desire to keep up. The last chapter I read is 456 so maybe he's changed.

[X] Granting: "Touched by Dragon"

Can those more familiar with Exalted consider half caste builds for the girls in our group & now Berserker? I'd like to see how charms from being a half caste can improve their combat effectiveness...

Heart as Horde Meditation
Cost: -
Min Compassion: 5 Essence: 1
Duration: Permanent
Keywords: None
Prerequisites: None
This charm does two things, firstly any Intimacies that have been locked permanently, by various effects such as the love created for the Sifu of the Black Claw style , or that gained from the creation of a Third Circle Soul no longer count against the maximum number of positive Intimacies the character have have before loosing one to sleep, secondly this charm doubles the total Intimacies the character may have, this charm may be purchased up to a maximum of (Essence) times

Just a little something a thought of, figured it would make sense, and I've never really liked way they limited your intimacies in the game ^^; ones monkey sphere is not at most 15 people or things big, but anyway, ymmv as always

touhou ranfuku said:
Ukita is a villain thug who practicing judo before Kenichi beat him and turned him into nice guy, he joined the alien guy group afterward. He had a crush on the cat-girl tawkwendo user, she also had a little-little-tiny crush on him, but it's more like one-side while Ukita couldn't stop being an idiot in love like classic harem male lead, obviously he didn't realize there are more girls who liked him not just the tawkwendo user, one of them is Freya.

He's like Kenichi thug version at the first arc very much, honest guy who does honest things, the point is, he couldn't keep up with the cast, and hadn't showed any will/desire to keep up. The last chapter I read is 456 so maybe he's changed.
He's not even an interesting thug. The reason he joined Ragnarok was because he got kicked out of his dojo for using dirty tricks in his fights. There are worse characters, but compared to Takeda, who joined Ragnarok because he was a pro boxer who lost the use of his arm saving a friend from a bunch of thugs, and then abandoned by that friend, he's kind of boring.

megrisvernin said:
Can those more familiar with Exalted consider half caste builds for the girls in our group & now Berserker? I'd like to see how charms from being a half caste can improve their combat effectiveness...

I imagine, much like with Eiko Alexander will deal with that, though we will likely be able to suggest charm ideas form them.

I would imagine as far as our current followers go, Yang would probably favour Martial Arts and Athletics, that or Presence. Ruby would be Melee, Martial Arts, Investigate, Dodge or Athletics I would think, Asia Integrity, Craft, Lore or Occult I would think Mittelt hmmmm, other then Martial arts and Melee I'm not sure

touhou ranfuku said:
Way out of date. It's shown that he does want to keep up with the others, but he has the bad luck of a) not being a genius, and b) not being able to find a skilled enough Master of his style to train him. This is, rather naturally, a source of depression for him.

touhou ranfuku said:
He had a crush on the cat-girl tawkwendo user, she also had a little-little-tiny crush on him, but it's more like one-side while Ukita couldn't stop being an idiot in love like classic harem male lead, obviously he didn't realize there are more girls who liked him not just the tawkwendo user, one of them is Freya.
Interesting fact: Ukita and Kisara are now in a kind-of relationship. They've even gone on a date, with both dressing up for it! Hell, when Kisara trips, rather then try and catch herself, she decides to let Ukita catch her instead. The moment is then ruined by Shiratori appearing and catching her instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
BFldyq said:
Way out of date. It's shown that he does want to keep up with the others, but he has the bad luck of a) not being a genius, and b) not being able to find a skilled enough Master of his style to train him. This is, rather naturally, a source of depression for him.
Interesting fact: Ukita and Kisara are now in a kind-of relationship. They've even gone on a date, with both dressing up for it! Hell, when Kisara trips, rather then try and catch herself, she decides to let Ukita catch her instead. The moment is then ruined by Shiratori appearing and catching her instead.

Good for him and Kisara, not Freya though.

touhou ranfuku said:
Good for him and Kisara, not Freya though.
Freya's actually helping them.

And Ukita's got another admirer: you may or may not know Shiratori, the blond guy who is Kisara's subordinate? Turns out "he's" a girl, and develops a crush on Kisara, though she knows it won't go anywhere. Which makes sense, as she developed the crush after Ukita threw himself off a building to protect Kisara, when he had been unconscious just a few seconds before. Anyway, Ukita is unaware of this fact(as were all the other boys), and thinks Ikki's just fucking with him.

BFldyq said:
Freya's actually helping them.

And Ukita's got another admirer: you may or may not know Shiratori, the blond guy who is Kisara's subordinate? Turns out "he's" a girl, and develops a crush on Kisara, though she knows it won't go anywhere. Which makes sense, as she developed the crush after Ukita threw himself off a building to protect Kisara, when he had been unconscious just a few seconds before.

I do know Shiratori is a girl, there's a chapter where the group went the the water park and Shiratori wore a swim suit which Ukita couldn't realize it, then came the battle with upgraded!Berserker with Kenichi.

I still don't understand why Ukita didn't ask Kenchi's judo master to train under him. Maybe the author just wants Ukita to serve as a comedy relief. If a person like Kenichi could train into between a disciple and master, then obviously Ukita has a chance to get that, too, and that alone is enough to win Kisara heart.

not Judo, Jujitsu, different art

he does have a master anyway, master class though, not Grand Master

http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Machino

EternitynChaos said:
not Judo, Jujitsu, different art

he does have a ,aster anyway, master class though, not Grand Master

http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Machino
The guys not that good though, unfortunately. Well, compared to many of the other masters, anyway. Which does have a bearing on the students growth: which is better to learn from? An ordinary practitioner, or a world master?

BFldyq said:
The guys not that good though, unfortunately. Well, compared to many of the other masters, anyway. Which does have a bearing on the students growth: which is better to learn from? An ordinary practitioner, or a world master?

Someone that gives you a training allows you to Keep Yourself Alive.

Yeah, I knew that the moment I say "this is how you make Half-Caste" you would jump at it :D

Make no mistake: A Half-Caste is a far cry from an Exaltation, not it is a power-up. The true strength lies in the Charms.

I was reading how to make Orichalcum, but I am not sure about some things: how long is the time required to transform gold into Orichalcum? Can Charms supply for the assence of mirrors and lava? Is the process of refining and the one of forging separate?

I imagine the time would be something thematic, it would probably change as it was pored at dawn or noon or something like that.

There might also be ways to make small amounts with Alchemy I guess, it would really be up to you as the ST ^^ the First Age after all was just full of bullshit

and yeah Half-Castes are no Exalts, but they are better then mortals, and at the moment that's what we have, and until we get something better *IE Evil Pieces* we will take what we can get /laugh

SMELTING PROCEDURES
The processes that smelt moonsilver, orichalcum, starmetal and soulsteel from their source materials
are all Adept-level thaumaturgical rituals in the Art of Alchemy. In each case, the necessary foundry is a
Resources 4 purchase (the reusable components for the ritual), while operating it long enough to produce a
pound of the desired metal is a Resources 3 expense (the consumed material for the ritual)—not including
the raw materials themselves. Characters may learn these rituals as Procedures. In each case, the Willpower
expenditure represents the intense concentration needed to see the procedure through to a successful
conclusion. To use these rituals, a character needs Craft (Fire) at 4.
Distill Orichalcum (2, Stamina, 3, one week): Purifying gold into orichalcum can only be done at a
source of molten lava. It also requires large, high-precision mirrors to concentrate sunlight on the molten
gold. Boiling the gold continuously for a week, using magma and sunfire, to drive out impurities, is not
intellectually challenging… but the prolonged, constant attention to direct the mirrors and keep the lava
from contaminating the gold is remarkably fatiguing.
From Oadeol's Codex pg 23.
Orichalcum-forging mirrors ••••
Core pg 380

From this we know that it is a second Degree thaumaturgy in the Art of Alchemy, the roll to make it is Stamina + Occult + Degree, it's difficulty 3, and that it takes a week to make a single pound (0.453kg).

Heh, You know, I'm not sure, but I just made the connection, Gilgamesh = Bright, Issei = Alexander the Great or Gilgamesh MK 2.0 now with less asshole, depending on how things go ^^; just listening to Aionion Hetairoi kicked me in the head with it, thats more then a little awesome

After watching the various Fate versions and seeing Enuma Elish - Ea

Bright "Hmmmmmm, don't bother me for a week worm, I have SCIENCE to conduct."

Ddraig and Issei "Oh Fuuuuuuck."

One week later

Bright "Ha, Take that Ligier, My sword is far superior to yours now."

could we get a house ruled method of making Orichalcum using a manse?

Frankly speaking your talking about a specialized workshop, you don't really need a house rule for that.

We're really going to need to drop out of school at some point to have time for all the special projects we're working on.

Least Devotee said:
Frankly speaking your talking about a specialized workshop, you don't really need a house rule for that.
You do when you're not in Creation, when you no longer have access to the UCS' special Solar Essence, and thus technically can't make Orichalcum. We will need houserules for creating any and all of the magical materials.

Characters with high Conviction needn't be sadists, but they
are capable of doing terrible things in the name of an important
cause.

Heh that's a quote I'd forgotten *was rereading the stuff on virtues after rereading the virtue styles in the imperfect lotus, Bright and other 1st Age Exalts have a habit of badly colouring high end virtues of any sort. Just goes to show, death CURSE and all that /laugh

And no Smut, that's a Horrible idea, dropping out of school is a bad bad idea, even graduating early is bad because then we would be expected to go to University, we are in Japan, and we have friends at School, please we still get skill ups from going

The Slumbering Crocodile said:
You do when you're not in Creation, when you no longer have access to the UCS' special Solar Essence, and thus technically can't make Orichalcum. We will need houserules for creating any and all of the magical materials.
I think there's a charm that makes a solar's anima count as natural sunlight for all purposes.
We could also try Chaos-Repelling Pattern. It makes everything around us act according to the laws of creation, which may mean that sunlight behaves like it would in creation.

Eler0 said:
I think there's a charm that makes a solar's anima count as natural sunlight for all purposes.
We could also try Chaos-Repelling Pattern. It makes everything around us act according to the laws of creation, which may mean that sunlight behaves like it would in creation.
Hmmm . . . The first one sounds like it would work, the second one doesn't. "Works by the physics of Creation" doesn't replace the big ol' ball of nuclear fire with an Artifact N/A battleship radiating Solar essence.

Smuthunter said:
We're really going to need to drop out of school at some point to have time for all the special projects we're working on.

Nah, we still get trainig to our intellect, and lore from going. When we eventually can't improve them any more, that is when we skip classes and only come in for tests. School is still a valuable sacrifice to make for the scorcery skills. So save it for that.

We also respire motes, which means we are in somewhere close enough to creation like that we probably don't need to worry, besides unless the ST, aka Alexander says otherwise I don't think we will have a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back