• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

You know, I'm getting creeped out by the whole 'let's NTR this girl and get us in our harem, because we gotta catch 'em all!' argument. Can we, like, NOT just treat every woman we meet as 'someone to collect in our harem'? I know some NSFW quests do that, but that's typically the whole point of the quest in the first place, with the characters being geared like that. The Issei in this quest doesn't appear to be the kind of douchebag who'd regard women like that.

As for my vote:

[X] Call Asia

Dimensionist said:
You know, I'm getting creeped out by the whole 'let's NTR this girl and get us in our harem, because we gotta catch 'em all!' argument. Can we, like, NOT just treat every woman we meet as 'someone to collect in our harem'? I know some NSFW quests do that, but that's typically the whole point of the quest in the first place, with the characters being geared like that. The Issei in this quest doesn't appear to be the kind of douchebag who'd regard women like that.
NTR is when you steal someone's girlfriend/wife/crush, and then have sex with them in front of the guy.

Dimensionist said:

Our Ise doesn't pursue women. Women pursue him. It has been the girls who have been the proactive ones in establishing a romantic relationship. Knowing our luck, she'll come to us after we beat Odin for being enough stupid enough to not leave someone he can tell is dangerous alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selias said:
NTR is when you steal someone's girlfriend/wife/crush, and then have sex with them in front of the guy.

Actually, it doesn't need you to have sex in front of the guy. NTR, or netorare, is the japanese term for cuckolding.

And I already knew what NTR was, so I'm not sure what this post was for.

Diller said:
Our Ise doesn't pursue women. Women pursue him. It has been the girls who have been the proactive ones in establishing a romantic relationship. Knowing our luck, she'll come to us after we beat Odin for being enough stupid enough to not leave someone he can tell is dangerous alone.

That expectation is pretty bad, and I hope Alex doesn't do that - it's both cliche, and - honestly - rather toxic in terms of mentality.

As for Odin ... guys. He knows Issei's dangerous. Which is why he's gathering information on him, to see how he ticks and what might work to get him on their side. What he's doing is not 'stupid', it's the frickin' smart thing to do when you're ambitious and you want to increase your faction's power - find dangerous people, and get them to join you.

It's not something we'd like, yes, but there's hardly anything stupid about it.

Dimensionist said:
Actually, it doesn't need you to have sex in front of the guy. NTR, or netorare, is the japanese term for cuckolding.

And I already knew what NTR was, so I'm not sure what this post was for.
Because Freya isn't currently dating Ukita, and probably wouldn't ever be dating him if we add her to our harem, making it not NTR?

One sad fact: Ukita never has his eyes on Freya, he only has his on Kisara.

Selias said:
Because Freya isn't currently dating Ukita, and probably wouldn't ever be dating him if we add her to our harem, making it not NTR?

This.

This really wouldn't be any different then us taking Miltet from the fallen angels. Sure Miltet showed interest in us but we still social charmed her into betraying Raynare and leaving the Grigori. The reason we did that was to add to the harem. Seriously we're trying to be a harem king. Every cute or hot girl we meet that isn't a completely irredeemable bitch or currently with someone who isn't a cheating and/or abusive asshole is a potential candidate. More specifically we're trying to be someone worthy of having several women in love with him so there's no need to worry about us treating them like objects.

Though to be fair to Odin, it's more likely Loki is going to do something stupid like kidnap our parents to force us to join Ragnarok that's going to make us beat the shit out of Ragnarok.

Z000 said:
When Issei is done reverse engineering the Evil Piece and make his own version, what should he call them.

In Canon when the Angel Faction got their own version of the Evil Piece, they use the Card name for them like Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Joker

If you guy have already discuss this, then please ignore this post

I would like for Issei to use the Exalt name for his version like:
Solar
Lunar
Abyssal
Infernal
Alchemical
Sidereal
Terrestrial

or maybe made the Piece look like the Caste mark and call them by those name
Welcome! I think this is the first time you post in my quest? Of course I can be wrong: please correct me if I am wrong.

I was reading vol. 9 again (Ishibumi should be shot for the whole 'Oppai!' summoning thing. it's so silly it's unbearable) and I noticed an interesting passage:
Life 4, Part 5

"Let's go! Boosted Gear!"

In tandem with my yelling, the red flashing light surrounding my body began to give off a massive aura!

--Power gushed out without end!

From the depths of my heart, from within my body, it flowed from the Sacred Gear. So this was Ddraig's original power. Combined with the negative emotions of that berserk state known as Juggernaut, it became that dangerous power.

But now was different. Those negative emotions could not be felt right now, and my consciousness was intact!

[ Ah yes. I finally remember. Why did I forget...? Yes, it was God. The original power of Albion and mine that God sealed -- ]

Ddraig spoke, sounding like he noticed something... Anyway, let's talk later.

First, let's beat these guys right here!

[ Right, let's show them this power of mine which hasn't been used for so long! ]

[ Go! Sekiryuutei! Use our power! The possibilities of the Gremory servant, use it all! ]

[ Desire! ]

[ Diabolos! ]

[ Determination! ]

[ Dragon! ]

[ Disaster! ]

[ Desecration! ]

[ Discharge! ]

Many voices sounded out from the jewel, which began to repeat the sound of [D] as if it was broken!

[ DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! ]

--The way to use the new power flowed into my mind.

...Hahaha, amazing.

Beelzebub-sama, the traits of your adjusted Evil Pieces have been strengthened by the Sekiryuutei's power--

Possibilities. Mine. Ddraig's. From now on, our possibilities--!
Plus Sun Wukong said this:
"What a massive flow of youkai ki, as well as the flow of [Domination]. Due to these, the entire capital city is full of strange fluctuations."
What could "The original power of Albion and Ddraig that God sealed" be?

So when we get to our previous users we use those words to name our followers?

Okay, I change my vote from "Taking Freya in" to "Leave her alone of she doesn't have any Sacred Gear or potential, as in if she's pure human then let her have a normal human life", for the best of it, and I'm pretty sure we won't see any Ukita scene here, not the major one.

Alexander said:
Welcome! I think this is the first time you post in my quest? Of course I can be wrong: please correct me if I am wrong.

I was reading vol. 9 again (Ishibumi should be shot for the whole 'Oppai!' summoning thing. it's so silly it's unbearable) and I noticed an interesting passage:plus Sun Wukong said this:What could "The original power of Albion and Ddraig that God sealed" be?

Here's a part of the partially translated vol 17 that should help out.

"Apparently the "Reflect" ability I awakened was originally Albion's ability when he was alive.

This was what Albion said before departing.

[When we, the Two Heavenly Dragons, were sealed into the Sacred Gears, we had many of our ability we had while we had our body taken away from us. ……There wasn't a single time when our lost powers came back.]

The abilities when they still had their flesh—.

……The lost powers to appear with the mutual understanding between the Two Heavenly Dragons huh. For this phenomenon, this was what Azazel-sensei who is currently absent said the other day.

[……This is just my hypothesis, but maybe the God from the Bible didn't get rid of the Two Heavenly Dragons powers completely. To seal the Two Heavenly Dragon's ability while having them coming to understand each other as the key—is what I imagined.]

……To be honest, I don't quite understand it. No, I do understand that "Reflect" was originally Albion's power. I also understood that it was sealed. But I still don't get why that ability came back with them understanding each other.

…..Even if understanding each other was the key, the intention of the God from the Bible who made that is the key to unlock the seal is still a mystery….

Well, it's not like Ddraig and Albion are completely unsealed from it. Simply the "Reflect" ability came back at this point. And for now, the only one who can use it is me. The actual Hakuryuukou Vali still have yet to unlock that power."

Diller said:
Here's a part of the partially translated vol 17 that should help out.

"Apparently the "Reflect" ability I awakened was originally Albion's ability when he was alive.

This was what Albion said before departing.

[When we, the Two Heavenly Dragons, were sealed into the Sacred Gears, we had many of our ability we had while we had our body taken away from us. ……There wasn't a single time when our lost powers came back.]

The abilities when they still had their flesh—.

……The lost powers to appear with the mutual understanding between the Two Heavenly Dragons huh. For this phenomenon, this was what Azazel-sensei who is currently absent said the other day.

[……This is just my hypothesis, but maybe the God from the Bible didn't get rid of the Two Heavenly Dragons powers completely. To seal the Two Heavenly Dragon's ability while having them coming to understand each other as the key—is what I imagined.]

……To be honest, I don't quite understand it. No, I do understand that "Reflect" was originally Albion's power. I also understood that it was sealed. But I still don't get why that ability came back with them understanding each other.

…..Even if understanding each other was the key, the intention of the God from the Bible who made that is the key to unlock the seal is still a mystery….

Well, it's not like Ddraig and Albion are completely unsealed from it. Simply the "Reflect" ability came back at this point. And for now, the only one who can use it is me. The actual Hakuryuukou Vali still have yet to unlock that power."
"having them coming to understand each other as the key"?

In short it was a lesson so they would stop fighting?

You guys know the old drill two opposite forces will become super stronger if they combine together? Like one in Yaiba, the usual theme of dark and light or even in this Sei and Dou, so Ddraig who holds the Boost and Transfer combines with Albion who holds the Divide and Steal, what's the result?

If we're going serious route then the reason why Ddraig and Alibon fought each others because someone didn't want them to ally themselves, and didn't expect they allied themselves in the end but it was too late (both Heavenly Dragons were heavily injured by their own battles against each others constantly). And I'm sure Hades did tell everyone there was a time Ddraig and Albion rampaged in his realm, and he couldn't do anything to stop them, if he could then they would leave already.

Wow. Berserker's gonna be an absolute monster (for a human, that is) once he's got some supernatural martial arts under his belt. Jade Mountain Style, perhaps?

For our version of the Evil Pieces, I'd suggest going with the formation names from a Creation Legion;
- fangs
- scales
- talons
- wings
- dragon

Since it would fit both the Solar and Dragon aspects of Issei's character.

touhou ranfuku said:
You guys know the old drill two opposite forces will become super stronger if they combine together? Like one in Yaiba, the usual theme of dark and light or even in this Sei and Dou, so Ddraig who holds the Boost and Transfer combines with Albion who holds the Divide and Steal, what's the result?

If we're going serious route then the reason why Ddraig and Alibon fought each others because someone didn't want them to ally themselves, and didn't expect they allied themselves in the end but it was too late (both Heavenly Dragons were heavily injured by their own battles against each others constantly). And I'm sure Hades did tell everyone there was a time Ddraig and Albion rampaged in his realm, and he couldn't do anything to stop them, if he could then they would leave already.

What? Albion and Ddriag don't even remember why they started fighting anymore. The only reason they kept fighting was basically for shits and giggles.

Diller said:
What? Albion and Ddriag don't even remember why they started fighting anymore. The only reason they kept fighting was basically for shits and giggles.

Who knows? It's Ishibumi for you, what if his brain suddenly returns to the state when he writes horror story then he goes ahead and makes some heavy schemes for the whole reason why Ddraig and Albion fought against each others?

On the other side, we have Seekvaira illustrator now, and vol 17 is still not completely translated, yet.

touhou ranfuku said:
Who knows? It's Ishibumi for you, what if his brain suddenly returns to the state when he writes horror story then he goes ahead and makes some heavy schemes for the whole reason why Ddraig and Albion fought against each others?

On the other side, we have Seekvaira illustrator now, and vol 17 is still not completely translated, yet.
He wrote horror stories? He should have continued to do it.

Alexander said:
He wrote horror stories? He should have continued to do it.

Afterword vol 1 for you.

Hello, it's Ishibumi Ichiei. How was "High School D×D", also called "D×D"?

I'm feeling nervous because it's been two years since I last published a book. Possibly due to being nervous, my hand started shaking so the afterword begun with a suspicious introduction.

For those who are reading my book for the first time may think, "What's wrong with this author? Oppai, oppai! Which Oppai-planet did you come from!?".

And for those people who had read my work previously will be like "Huh? This is written by the horror author Ishibumi, right? What happened to him –oppai?", so it may have been a shocking book for some of you.

Many things happen to adults, you know. Well, please think that I changed my writing-style.

Apparently, Slash-Dog, the human Longinus user who works for Azazel, is from one of his previous horror works.

Are we going to steal a piece of Dividing Divine and fuse it with Booster Gear to created Dividing Gear, cause Bright might be able to fix the whole " Using Dividing Gear lower your life" thing Canon Issei suffer cause he Brute force the whole thing in order to beat Vali

Kelenas said:
Wow. Berserker's gonna be an absolute monster (for a human, that is) once he's got some supernatural martial arts under his belt. Jade Mountain Style, perhaps?

For our version of the Evil Pieces, I'd suggest going with the formation names from a Creation Legion;
- fangs
- scales
- talons
- wings
- dragon

Since it would fit both the Solar and Dragon aspects of Issei's character.
The reason we are going for the Tarot is the number of pieces we get.

New Essence 3 Dragon Knacks:

Granting: "Touched by Dragon"
Cost: 6m, 1wp
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisites: Essence 3

Those who Dragons favored carry a mark of greatness on their souls: this Knack grants the Merit "Touched by Dragon" to a person the character has a positive Intimacy to. Characters with this Merit finds themselves at ease interacting with Dragons, and viceversa. When those who have the Merit "Touched by Dragon" channels or rolls one virtue, selected when they gain this Merit, add one die.
Automatic Sacred Gear Mutation! If the Knack "Granting: Touched by Dragon" is learned, Boosted Gear automatically undergo a mutation and gains the following Artifact Charm:

Gift of Radiant Destiny
Cost: 15m, 2wp;
Mins: Essence 3;
Type: Simple (Dramatic Action)
Keywords: Enlightening, Obvious, Touch
Duration: Instant

The power of "Transfer" resonates with the overflowing golden Essence of the Sun-Chosen. This variation on the better known Power-Awarding Prana immediately and permanently blasts open a willing mortal's doors of perception, opening him to the world's currents of Essence. The Charm requires a short ceremony to steel both donor and recipient for the awesome forces they shall unleash. The ceremony takes whatever form the participants feel is appropriate to solemnize the event. Then the mortal and the Exalt simply touch—and the cataract of Essence flooding through the recipient's soul knocks him out for (5 – his Stamina) hours.

The caster and the target must have a positive Intimancy towards each other (the two Intimancies can be different, but they must still be both positive). After the target recovers he becomes a Half-Caste, as if he was one from birth, aligned to the source of the Exalt's power.
Unconquerable Pride
Cost: 3m
Duration: One scene
Prerequisites: Essence 3, Strength 3

Pride is the most important thing for a Dragon: as long as he holds faith in his own strength, nothing can stop him. Add the Strength rating to Soak for Bashing and Lethal damage for one scene.
Natural Born Armor
Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisites: Essence 3, Stamina 4

Dragons don't wear armors or clothes—why should they? The scales covering their bodies are the mightiest material in existence, rivaling even the fabled Divine Artifacts. A Character manifesting the "Scales" mutation acquire a Hardness rating equal to their Lethal Soak.

We still have a few knacks unspent, right? We need that first one pronto.

Smuthunter said:
We still have a few knacks unspent, right? We need that first one pronto.
I know, I know 8). Just a reminder: this doesn't automatically made them able to learn Celestial Martial Arts, just Terrestrial ones. To learn Celestial, they will need a training similar to Dragon-blooded.

One more Knack
Battle Roar
Cost: 2m
Duration: Instant
Prerequisites: Charisma 2

During a battle, be it a pitched field engagement or an alley fight between a band of Exalts and a gang of Wyld mutants, the Exalt can loose a ponderous battle cry that unnerves his foes. Roll (Charisma + Presence) at difficulty 2: if successful, every fighter on the Exalt's enemies' side who hears the unearthly shriek loses one die from all attack rolls for a number of attacks equal to the Exalt's Essence rating. He can let out this battle cry only once per combat scene, and it doesn't affect enemies whose Essence rating is higher than his.

I believe we have about 3 unspent knacks so far, and yeah I agree I think we need to get that as well
so, on top of my vote on what to do with Berserker, lets vote for this so we have something nice to give him... and our girls now that I think about it

[X] Granting: "Touched by Dragon"

these knacks are awesome. So looking forward to vali and raiser fights. and obtaining divine dividing power XD

How many knack purchases can we make?

Also how strong are half caste? Would it make a normal person sufficiently well trained(say Aika) a useful resource in combat?

Can we get the first two. Also it won't make the person related to us will it? Cause that would be kind of creepy if we used it on Yang, Millet, and Asia.

Yes you have 3 free Knack slots. No it doesn't involve genetics, more like spiritual bonds.

Browsing I found those:

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/TyphoonSoulInitiation

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MortalMartialArts

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/SolVachel/ThousandForged

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/SunDragonStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/RockStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/LionsPrideStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/HeavensFuryStyle

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/FiveSeasonStyle

Selias said:

One guy mentioned NTRing her from Ukita, which is why I mentioned it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back