• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

iamnuff said:
Didn't we use solar judgement on both of those people?

it just seems a little cheap is all, why would our exaltation do that?
No we didn't. We just added holy attack stuff to our fireball. This has been covered. Heck I think you were the one that brought it up last time.

Also we are in easy mode. So anyone on heaven's shit list is a creature of darkness.

As a side note all Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement does is turn an attack holy, it dosn't make an enemy a Creature of Darkness its add on charm does that

this one

Terrible Sun King Condemnation
Cost: 15m, 1wp; Mins: Presence 5, Essence 4; Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Combo-Basic, Obvious, Holy, Social, Shaping
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment
Required for Charms: None

As the Chosen of the Unconquered Sun, the Solar Exalted are empowered on behalf of their patron to determine Creation's true enemies, even if they walk in the guise of the righteous. This Charm may enhance a Presence-based social attack to condemn, castigate or otherwise revile a subject as an enemy of Creation, making that social attack undodgeable. The target may not ignore the Solar's righteous tirade, but only attempt to counter-argue his own case against the Lawgiver's judgment. If the attack succeeds, the target has a one-time opportunity to spend two Willpower to resist (or one Willpower if the target is Exalted). Failure to do so bestows upon the target the creature of darkness mutation. The day dims slightly as he is permanently marked as an enemy of Creation.

so Orichalcum Fists of Battle is cheaper, as it has no mote cost, and better as it adds Compassion to acc and damage while also making our attacks holy, plus its awesome

iamnuff said:
Didn't we use solar judgement on both of those people?

it just seems a little cheap is all, why would our exaltation do that?

You said it yourself the UCS is like an analogue to God(despite ironically being Based on Lucifer) and us an angel.

Our exalt saw these parallels and went "eh close enough" in deciding how our holy attacks work in a place outside of creation and it's laws.

Hell Alex said Bright could even possibly get the heaven system back to full power if she studied it.

It's why some people have suggested we take God's place.

Diller said:
You said it yourself the UCS is like an analogue to God(despite ironically being Based on Lucifer) and us an angel.

Our exalt saw these parallels and went "eh close enough" in deciding how our holy attacks work in a place outside of creation and it's laws.

Hell Alex said Bright could even possibly get the heaven system back to full power if she studied it.

It's why some people have suggested we take God's place.
If we take gods place there are going to be changes. Like allowing kiba's balance breaker to exist naturally. And Asia's healing of devils will be able to continue.

nightblade said:
If we take gods place there are going to be changes. Like allowing kiba's balance breaker to exist naturally. And Asia's healing of devils will be able to continue.

Tons of works if we take his place, and being a role model we will have to reduce our time for the harem, and that's a nope nope in any case. We can train some uber guy and tell him to replace god, but not us.

nightblade said:

Don't forget not making you fall just for having Naughty thoughts. I mean we're perverts and have a harem(that has a fallen in it) of course we'll modify the system to allow sex.

If we do take over we're making the system more friendly. Like I said we have a fallen as part of our harem and friends who are devils and fallen. Already we can get rid of devils and fallen creature of darkness status by making them half castes. Hell we've already helped to get the devils and Fallen to work together and might even help make peace between the Devils and Shinto God's.

We continue at this rate and by the time we take over as the new God we'll have basically united all the 3 great factions and made alliances with other mythologies and magical organizations,

World peace baby.

with all the influence we'll have by then; Brother on law to the leader of the Devils(Rias is so joining the harem after we deal with Raiser), Son in law to one of Grigori's leaders(Akeno is Baraquiel's daughter and she's shown interest) and student of the governor general, liaison oart art time worker for the HCC, and of course the new ruler of Heaven(Oh boy is that gonna make Indra mad and we could totally troll Cao Cao about being an ideal ruler of heaven to name a few. We'll ironically have basically conquered the world like Bright wants us to but did it on accident.

Solar!Ise

accidentally conquerers the world by being a badass and overall nice guy. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
touhou ranfuku said:
Tons of works if we take his place, and being a role model we will have to reduce our time for the harem, and that's a nope nope in any case. We can train some uber guy and tell him to replace god, but not us.
What do you think the leaders of Heaven have been doing? They can't run it properly.

Note that, with their help, Issei wouldn't have to do it on his own.

Still, I think I'd rather slam my dick repeatedly in a door then take over as God, fuck that for a bad job, hell I wouldn't take the UCS's job if you paid me, let alone God's besides which that's way way way in the future, lets not get ahead of ourselves people

EternitynChaos said:
Still, I think I'd rather slam my dick repeatedly in a door then take over as God, fuck that for a bad job, hell I wouldn't take the UCS's job if you paid me, let alone God's besides which that's way way way in the future, lets not get ahead of ourselves people
UCS's job, aka, laze around all day playing the Games of Divinity, only emerging for the occasional festival?

I was actually meaning be a paragon of virtue, so much so you can't leave the only thing that can take your mind off the suffering of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, for all the shit everyone give him I wouldn't want to be the big man, he got that job just so there was someone awesome enough to make it so the Ebon Dragon could exists as the asshat he is, I've always taken the view that its not that he can't resist the Games of Divinity, its that he honesty doesn't want to, why would he after all

BFldyq said:
What do you think the leaders of Heaven have been doing? They can't run it properly.

Note that, with their help, Issei wouldn't have to do it on his own.

Micahel said they couldn't handle it properly in vol 4

"To be honest, it takes a big toll on anyone who uses it with the exception of God. With me as the centre, everyone of the Seraph was able to somehow start up the system but….. compared to the time God existed, the divine protection and mercy to those who believe in God is not complete. --------It's an unfortunate thing but, those who can be granted salvation are limited."
Now that you mention it, Kokabiel may have said it as well.

Something about since God isn't here, there's a limit to how many people can be saved.
"For that, there was a need to keep away those people related to the church who could possibly cause an influence on the system. As an example of those who can cause influence on the system, a part of the Sacred Gear-------Asia Argento's Twilight Healing is included as well. Your Boosted Gear and also Divine Dividing as well."

"Asia is included because she can heal Devils and Fallen Angels as well?"
On my question, Michael-san once again nodded.

"Yes. If there is a person who can heal Devils and Fallen Angels present within the followers, it will influence the faith of the ones around her. The source of us living in heaven is the faith of believers. Because of that, Twilight healing is a forbidden sacred gear which can cause an influence on the system. And also, as an example of influence on the system------."

Xenovia interrupts Michael-san and continues.
"The people who know about the non-existence of God, right?"

"Yes, that's right, Xenovia. To lose you is a serious wound even for us but if apart from us, Seraph and a part of the higher rank angels, if a fair amount of people who know about the non-existence of God approach the place with a direct connection then there's a huge effect on the system. -------I apologise. There was no other way but to make you and Asia Argento heretics."

Alexander said:
"...I want to be myself." You finally say, your head having emptied of all thoughts until only the most important remain. "I want to decide myself who I want to be as I move forward, without letting others define it for me." You clench your fists. "I want to become a respectable person, one that would make my parents proud. I want to be strong enough to protect those I care for. I want to change Boosted Gear's bloody history to a better one. I want to prove I was worthy of the Exaltation and the second chance the Unconquered Sun bestowed upon me." You close your eyes, and then open them again, determination burning in them like molten light. "Most of all, I want to make the world a better place, because I love it too much to see it full of suffering.""

Notice that last sentence about how the thing we want the most is to make the world a better place.

If we took over as God and got the heavens system back to 100% or beyond(Through GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT) Then we could make a real impact in making the world a better place. It also means we can make sure a situation like Asia's never happens again.We wouldn't be alone in running it amd we could probably modify the system to be the way we want. Like for say adding a rule of "You don't fall just for having sex. That's stupid."

If thought of like that, I could see Ise going for it.

Of corse Eternity is right. This situation if it happens is far far into the future. Right now we need to focus our energies into dealing with the fried chicken.

BFldyq said:
Are you contradicting, rebutting or agreeing with me?
Frying chicken.

Agreeing with you that the leaders of heaven can't run it right. It's why I put in some examples of how they can't do it as well like the number of people offered salvation is limited and being forced to declare devout Christians and generally good people like Asia and Xenovia as heretics to make sure the system doesn't have anymore problems.

Actually looking back at the volumes. Raiser and Ravel have both been called Yakitori which means Grilled Chicken. So it's dealing with the grilled chicken.

You know, I thought Raiser was going to cause a scene, but I have to admit, I had no idea he was going to loose his shit this much ^^; yeah I think we may see Ravel turning up sometime in the future, which should be amusing seeing her and Eiko dealing with each other should be amusing, since Eiko seems to be setting herself up as our secretary/right hand ^^;

Diller said:
Actually looking back at the volumes. Raiser and Ravel have both been called Yakitori which means Grilled Chicken. So it's dealing with the grilled chicken.
Actually, that was a pun on my part: Frying, as in that he's on fire and burns his opponent, while also about to be "cooked" by us, and that the word is similar to "flying".

EternitynChaos said:
You know, I thought Raiser was going to cause a scene, but I have to admit, I had no idea he was going to loose his shit this much ^^; yeah I think we may see Ravel turning up sometime in the future, which should be amusing seeing her and Eiko dealing with each other should be amusing, since Eiko seems to be setting herself up as our secretary/right hand ^^;

Yeah it seems his frustration at getting the marriage pushed back by years, hearing how great a "lowly human" has been, and us " not giving the respect he deserves" made him lose his cool. Of course it justifies beating the shit out of him so I'm a-ok with his reactions.

Right Ravel was Ise's manager and they're both kinda haughty too. One's a a holy sun Raven and the other is a devil phoenix. They're opposites by race but are so similar in many other ways that they probably won't like each other thanks to seeing this similarities. I could see them competing to prove whose of more "useful to Ise-sama."

Assuming we do fight Raiser here and don't get interrupted I could see Ravel coming to us either to help Raiser get over the tramua this will cause like in canon or to ask why the hell we beat him so badly.

BFldyq said:
Actually, that was a pun on my part: Frying, as in that he's on fire and burns his opponent, while also about to be "cooked" by us, and that the word is similar to "flying".

So what your saying is that we're still cooking him.(read about to kick his ass.) I like it.

EternitynChaos said:
While I could see us having one right hand and one left hand it would suit us more to follow our Parton Incarna have two right hands. :D

oh god we will have not just one epic secretary but two? oh god we're gonna end up owning like 60% of japan's economy without noticing aren't we?

noahgab1133 said:
oh god we will have not just one epic secretary but two? oh god we're gonna end up owning like 60% of japan's economy without noticing aren't we?
*gendo pose* all according to my plan.

noahgab1133 said:
Yep, they were being lazy and warming our bed after all. O:)

started vote count

[X] Plan: Kinglugia
--[X] Smuthunter stunt(Sliver W. King,dreadis)

[X] Plan Eternity
--[X] Smuthunter stunt(Brandark,Diller,Eternity,Walkir,noahgab1133,Eler0, ,Melfician,nightblade)

[X] GLORIOUS SQUIRREL STYLE, bitch!!!
-[X] Smuthunter stunt
(DefectiveHumanModel)

[X]EternityChaos
(Fellgar)

[jk] Pretend to punch his Face.
[jk] Kick him below the belt!
He really pisses me off. :(
[X] Plan EternitynChaos
(Unelemental)

[X] FALCON... PAWNCH!(Darik29)

[X] Write-in: Punch in the balls(The Slumbering Crocodile)

plan eternity 10 votes

Plan Kinglugia 2 votes

Smuthunter stunt 11 votes

Winning vote and combo

[X] Plan Eternity
--[X] Smuthunter stunt

noahgab1133 said:

Implying Ravel and Eiko in their attempts to please us and one up each other won't completely takeover Japan's economy for our sake.

Might just be differences in thinking Diller, but I felt a need to make my own.

[X] Write-in: Punch in the balls
1 - The Slumbering Crocodile

[X] FALCON... PAWNCH!
1 - Darik29

[X] Punch to the Face
1 - kinglugia

[X] Child of Mother Earth
[X] Lightning Sprinter
[X] Fist of the Daystar Form
[X] Orichalcum Fists of Battle
[X] Active boosted gear, Fist of the Daystar form, Fist of Iron and Orichalcum Fists of Battle, attack Raiser with a full strength max dice from 1st martial arts excellency, channel compassion, and launch him out the window so we don't burn down Ria's place, if people see, such is life, change to warform before heading out and follow after.
[X] Smuthunters stunt
10 - EternitynChaos, Unelemental, Diller, Melfician, nightblade, Fellgar, Eler0, Walkir, Brandark, noahgab1133, Prince Charon

[X] Kinglugia
--[X] Smuthunter stunt
2 - dreadis, Silver W. King

[X] GLORIOUS SQUIRREL STYLE, bitch!!!
-[X] Smuthunter stunt
1 - DefectiveHumanModel

[X] Orichalcum Fists of Battle
[X] Punch to the Face
1 - Least Devotee

[X]Cow the beast
-[X]The light of your soul explodes from out of you as you charge your foe. You see his reflexive contemptous guard raising to his face only to be useless as your true blow seeks his sunspot. There is but one beast to be cowed here, and it is not you.
[X]First Melee Excellency
[X]Fist of Iron,
[X]Solar Castigating Judgement
[X]Solar Hero Form
1 - Larekko12

Found it kinda amusing that the stunt made for Kunglugia wasn't voted for by the guy.

Very good question that. Since we were meeting up with Rais and co it's possible that she didn't come with us due to her own distaste for Devils.

she's somewhere else, at least there has been no mention of her, and I have no doubt that if she was there she would have made herself know *btw I've noticed a running theme, everytime I try and get to sleep some bastard start to mow there lawn, or cut down a tree of build a fucking fence, I swear to god I will kill someone soon if this shit keeps up :O_O:*

Alexander said:
Auto-crit because of Compassion. Temperance 2 only mean you can restrain yourself during normal interactions, but after a certain point...you explode. Issei is still a Hot-blooded protagonist, just one with tact.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y1ZfsnGx84VLujoKLucctqgTeGto0QKaGCIc2s6vz8Q/edit?hl=en&pli=1#heading=h.2js7seoynbj7

This is the SHS version you're using.

This isn't the kind of situation that calls for temperance. Resisting our lust or other temptation would apply.

This situation is resisting the urge to punish him for insulting and threatening him and his friends. That would be a valor roll and we would need to fail it to not try and kick his ass (or spend willpower while eating limit).

Wrong, from the 2ed book

TEMPERANCE
The Temperance Virtue measures the character's self control.
A character can use it to decline the impulse to strike the
Dynast who spat on her or to overcome the desire to continue
a night of raucous drinking when she knows she is going into
battle the next morning. Temperance allows a character to resist
temptation and keep a clear head.

seems to be perfects fine for how it was used here, trying to keep in control, didn't work.

if he was activly trying to harm someone we cared about in front of us it would have been a Compassion thing I think, I'm not explaining this well, to damn tired

Smuthunter said:
More importantly, Fist of the Daystar Form isn't compatible with inhuman body types, meaning we can't use it in our warform.
Sadly but true: your arms is human enough so you can use FoIT with them, but the Form type will work only outside the warform. However, it can be used when Issei activates only Dragon Body Hybrid.
codeRR said:
wait....how large are we in war form? Cause with lunars a normal war form is pretty tall unless you get certain mutations

I ask this for the reason....if he goes flying out and we're in war form we are ether stuck in the room or have to break down the wall to go after him.

And the room would be a bit small for us (assuming were large as I think we are) to punch him if we change first
Around three meters, give and take.

For the Creature of Darkness thing: for now consider all Devils and Fallen Angels Creatures of Darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back