• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Brandark said:
I don't think players are allowed to affect the plotline like this, even with stunts. A tree breaking someone's fall is one matter, but this stunt assumes that Beowulf is pointing a camera, that Sirzechs gave him the go ahead, that the Underworld TV was also in the know, that someone is commenting on it. That's a lot of assumptions on behalf of NPCs.

But Alex is the GM here. If he gives the green signal, then it's okay. I'm waiting for either a confirmation or a denial before doing anything.

Haha no. Social stunts are a thing you know. Same as mental stunts. There aren't just physical stunts.

Assumes that Beowulf is doing something... no its not. Its called a stunt. Someone throwing a punch at us and us dodging around and then retaliating is stunt material ergo someone recording a speech or fight aka a more social based action is perfectly allowed.

Sirzechs? What does he have to do with anything here? He isn't even in the same plane of existence. You've never seen someone pull out a cellphone and just take a video of an event? Do they suddenly need permission? Are they not allowed to post it all of a sudden? Or even live stream it? That rebuff doesn't even make sense.

When have you ever not known a news network to have a breaking news and do a live from the scene event. I purposefully had the recording start later since it would take about that much time for the news agency to switch over since its a news only channel or a fight channel or whatever. This is the reigning champions in a certain area fighting a newcomer, of course they are going to make it public. And of course Beowulf is going to say who is fighting when he sends the stream to the news service. Just Beowulf sending them something would get their attention, having a reigning champ would mean its gets to be breaking news, having a longinus fight break out means it takes priority.

Seriously what is with people and this wait for confirmation bullshit. by the time "confirmation" actually happens the votes pretty much over and no new votes get cast. We have common sense, we vote for something we are going to get told if it can work or not so vote for what you think is best. Holding off until there is "confirmation" first is just stupid. If yoru really that worried it wouldn't matter since my write in includes the other write in by default so you lose out on nothing by voting for it.

iamnuff said:
eh, i'm voting against the camera stunt, it feels sorta cheap.

Exactly what is "cheap" about it. [At :17] [embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIP6EwqMEoE[/embed]

Meh, you've convinced me, if it goes through it goes through, though poor Beo, he's going to get flash frozen again isn't he /laugh oh well

EternitynChaos said:
Meh, you've convinced me, if it goes through it goes through, though poor Beo, he's going to get flash frozen again isn't he /laugh oh well

I'm not really see why he would. Unless its purely for comedic purposes. Its his off time, he pretty much off the clock right now so to speak. His job is to watch Issei while around fallen angels or am I misremembering? Anyways my point is he can be considered a bystander at this point.

yeah but what he does reflects on his boss, which reflects on his bosses wife, and I was more thinking he's getting flash frozen because he's transmitting thing to the news crew, rather then stopping it ^^; "damn it you muscle headed idiot, do the words political shit storm mean anything to you?"

EternitynChaos said:
yeah but what he does reflects on his boss, which reflects on his bosses wife, and I was more thinking he's getting flash frozen because he's transmitting thing to the news crew, rather then stopping it ^^; "damn it you muscle headed idiot, do the words political shit storm mean anything to you?"

Ah, now it makes sense.... hehe. Yeah going to get flash frozen definitely... might be able to wriggle out of it as claiming its training or a practice match. Issei can't really kill the guy and he needed to learn how to cut loose? :))

Anyways I wrote the write in so we could see the fight from a third party perspective if Alexander wants. Should be more interesting and we might be able to get a clue as to how the Devil population views Issei and his changes if they do an after action report and talk about what he has done to improve devil lives. I know we got some of that from Raisers perspective but this would be a bit more through potentially.

I kind of want to give Alex an option to write in a new way that might interest him. His interest in this story means he keeps writing it after all, so I want to keep his interest levels up any way I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gone was the elegant form of a martial artist comboing his moves. Instead it was the savage beauty, fury and rage of a wild animal. Fangs rip and tear, your jaws tighten around anything that gets near it, while talons slice and sever. With a burst of speed Your prey attempts to flee only to be slammed into the air by a mighty swing of your tail. It's not enough to disorient him but it does stun him for a bit.

"Still so proud of your regeneration, phoenix?! Being able to die as many times as you like isn't so useful when your opponent doesn't even notice your attacks, is it!" Divine light and flames dance around your maw as he notices it and release blast of air towards you. Your instincts take over and you dodge just by slightly shifting your large frame making the attack completely miss shredding the foliage behind you. The Righteous flames in your jaws reaches a fever pitch and it bursts forth with a yell afterwards of Holy Dragon Shot!" His eyes go wide attempting to dodge only partially successful and taking slightly more than a glancing blow. But even that leaves a burning light searing flesh from bones as his flames try to restore and beat back yours.

Your muscles ripple as your wings spread and you take flight, again your instincts take over and you fly just as easily as walking easier in fact. Another loud roar emanates from you half joy at the freedom of flying half excitement at getting to your prey. Your slitted eyes take on an inhuman maliciousness as they track Your enemy flying in the skies, another beat of your wings and you not only close the distance but manage to slam into him successfully ripping limb off as you and him wrestle midair for supremacy. He fails and with a sickening crunch you beat him straight down into the ground with a dive. Another triumphant roar escapes your mouth as you land on top of him not half second later. He erupts into flames and proceeds to try to get you off him but the flames and force falter before you shinning red scales and your mass proceeds to crush him further into the ground.

"Not so tough now grilled chicken bastard! Where is your haughty attitude, the one you had when you threatened to murder my friends, when you attacked me unprovoked." Nearly spitting at him your clawed feet sink further into his back as you glare with all the fury and hatred you can muster. He yells and with a quick burst of flames and wind he escapes your grip and manages to put some distance, but he seems much more exhausted spitting blood from his mouth as his flames heal him much more slowly than before. all the while the crowd is stunned and speechless, expressions ranging from interest with a touch of approval to outright fear etched on their faces.

hows this? We really should ask draig and bright with some help to come up with a style for our full dragon and war forms. Cause there is no way we are gonna fight kokabiel and vali without war form.

jeff williams the music artist in charge of red vs blue and rwby sountracks is brilliant and makes writting a fight scene so much easier XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahi1gRJshx0

so this vote

[X] 1 XP

[X] noahgab1133

and thank you i've been on a writing spree lately XD

Yes, very nice, not only that its more then one attack /laugh so maybe it will speed this along some /grin

noahgab1133 said:
so this vote

[X] 1 XP

[X] noahgab1133

and thank you i've been on a writing spree lately XD
;) I'm glad we're rocking Raiser's shit in that stunt and letting everybody know exactly why we started fighting.

Actually speaking of Jeff Williams amd rwby we should have our theme song play as we kick Raiser's ass.

Holy crap dude, have you ever heard of paragraphs? :eek:

why don't we let Alexander have a go at setting our fight music, we've set the last 2 times I believe, and if your just going to use I Burn there really is no need to put it in anyway

It would be neat if we had our Anima banner flaring at the end.

Silver W. King said:
To Glory is awesome, alright. But its more suited for fighting something way bigger than us in size. Or us using a mountain breaking attack at the end.

I would suggest Dragon Force, except its too epic to use on Raiser.
What, Rock'n Rocks isn't good enough for "this is gonna hurt!"?

Smuthunter said:
What, Rock'n Rocks isn't good enough for "this is gonna hurt!"?
Just listened to it. It feels more like the music for a fight against someone that would overwhelm us, in the beginning of the fight. Like fighting Vali for the first time.

Silver W. King said:
Just listened to it. It feels more like the music for a fight against someone that would overwhelm us, in the beginning of the fight. Like fighting Vali for the first time.
That's the beauty of it; it's Boss Fight music but it plays when the boss is the main character and the villain needs to prepare his asshole for DEEP penetration!

Brandark said:
Try this, then. The lyrics are a good match for the situation, I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk
The lyrics are good, and thinking about it, yeah they match. The music however...its like walking down a street with explosions behind us. I can't really imagine a fight with that music.

I figured it out, we need a curb stomp battle music. Something like...

This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiRdixLq38o

or this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oH44C8PMvQ

or finally this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiebvcXx2vo

since you all insist on doing this I'll share with you the song I showed Alexander a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfN8n4lH6pY

I think it fits the moment rather nicely, maybe I'm wrong /shrug

[X] 1 XP

[X] noahgab1133

First post here, nice quest Alexander.

One thing though I hope a barrier is currently in place, otherwise the Anima Banner is in full totemic fury right now with 15+ peripheral motes spent from the overdrive pools.

Of course the barrier might not contain the anima banner fully since its purpose is to display the full might of the solar exalt.

i found these little gems for fighting scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PmNo2YIAQM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7htVjK5Y_Yw

EternitynChaos said:
since you all insist on doing this I'll share with you the song I showed Alexander a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfN8n4lH6pY

I think it fits the moment rather nicely, maybe I'm wrong /shrug
Sounds about right.

*Thumb Up* Good job. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back