• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

noahgab1133 said:
i found these little gems for fighting scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PmNo2YIAQM
Sounds like us doing extreme sports, or trying to get to the battle scene in a hurry on a fire motorcycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7htVjK5Y_Yw
Sounds like awakening rage, or something like that.

John At DAwn said:
I meant as in us succumbing to our anger.

As for the the song you linked? For something called Rage Awakened, it sounds like a song for a battle where you are desperately trying to stop or save the one you're are fighting.

vote change...again

[X] 1 XP

[X] noahgab1133

I just realized that Issei's cloths must have been wrecked when he transformed.

nightblade said:
I just realized that Issei's cloths must have been wrecked when he transformed.
Oh god. When we calm down we're going to raise flags with every girl present. And other things too. O:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smuthunter said:
Oh god. When we calm down we're going to raise flags with every girl present. And other things too. O:)
Well the fire could have destroyed them as well. But yeah everyone's going to see Issei's ripped body. O:)

[X] 1 XP

[X] noahgab1133

You know if the other world Reviam wants to invade is creation then I am going to laugh my ass off. Cause there is no way in hell he's going to succeed.

didn't canon have abs that made most of the girls in the setting leer or blush? now we are appearence 5 XD

Ha.
Haha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
YES! I leave for a couple of days and you guys pull of this! Awesome!

[X] 1 XP

[X] noahgab1133

Does anyone think we might be going a bit to far with the current stunt being voted for? Its very brutal.

He was going to kill Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Kala, Dohna, Yuuma, Gasper or whatever his name is who we have yet to meet yet and trap Rias in a loveless marriage on top of whatever else he was going to do, we are Compassion 5, he's going to be lucky if we don't kill the fuck out of him, threatening our loved ones and friends is, ironicly enough kinda like stealing from a dragon, a good way to get yourself killed

No, Raiser is getting smashed for daring to plan to touch a dragon's horde. Issei's horde is made of his lovers, his family and his friends.

EternitynChaos said:
He was going to kill Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Kala, Dohna, Yuuma, Gasper or whatever his name is who we have yet to meet yet and trap Rias in a loveless marriage on top of whatever else he was going to do, we are Compassion 5, he's going to be lucky if we don't kill the fuck out of him, threatening our loved ones and friends is, ironicly enough kinda like stealing from a dragon, a good way to get yourself killed

Our friends,family, and love ones basically are our treasures. They're the things we crave for the most, we protect them greedily and we don't like it when people try to take them from us.

You remember those stories of how dragons go into a frenzy when people so much as try to steal their shit? That's basically what happened to us.

Damnit ninjaed,.

He was going to kill Rias's Peerage and trap her in a loveless marriage because he felt like he could. Hell, he almost killed Canon!Issei. Honestly, I still don't think we're doing enough to the turkey.

tsuknoryu2986 said:
He was going to kill Rias's Peerage and trap her in a loveless marriage because he felt like he could. Hell, he almost killed Canon!Issei. Honestly, I still don't think we're doing enough to the turkey.

If it wasn't for the fact killing Raiser for good would cause an amazing political shit storm, probably completely lock the Ravel route, and the fact he became a much more tolerable person after canon!Ise beat him . I would suggest having Bright teach us that charm to permenantely kill him.

Completely crushing his pride and showing him he is noting but a pompous little bitch compared to us will have to do. >:D

TLDR: It's not overkill unless we actually kill the guy, and then only because Ravel will never ever join the harem if we murder her big brother; he might be a douche, but she still loves him last I checked.

Has Issei gone full totemic anima banner yet anywhere?

The training from Hell would certainly bring it out if someone fought for hours on end.

Before Raiser turned up, I was thinking that the Rating Game against him would have been the perfect time to do so and in front of a large audience too.

Personally my only problem with noahgab's write in is it's to damn long

ryukadsgc said:
Has Issei gone full totemic anima banner yet anywhere?

The training from Hell would certainly bring it out if someone fought for hours on end.

Before Raiser turned up, I was thinking that the Rating Game against him would have been the perfect time to do so and in front of a large audience too.
Plenty of times. When we Exalted, the fight with our ex, think we did against Eiko, probably a few more I can't recall.

Also I wonder why anyone hasn't commented on the sheer feeling of Glory coming from Issei. I mean I expected something to happen like what happened in GSP with sheperd. Ise is giving off essence that embodies glory and perfection.

nightblade said:
Also I wonder why anyone hasn't commented on the sheer feeling of Glory coming from Issei. I mean I expected something to happen like what happened in GSP with sheperd. Ise is giving off essence that embodies glory and perfection.
Wasn't Shepard a Zenith in that? Cause them and the Dawns are the ones with emotion effecting anima's last I checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back