• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Least Devotee said:
Wasn't Shepard a Zenith in that? Cause them and the Dawns are the ones with emotion effecting anima's last I checked.
It wasn't hte Anima that did it. It was when whats his name helped sheperd learn a bunch of new techs. A big pillar of solar essence shot up towards the sky and people started kneeling in awe from the feeling of glory coming from it.

[X] 1 XP

[X] noahgab1133

this is ether going to be a glorious beat down....or someone is going to come in and stop the fight.....

I'm surprised we haven't been called out on being a kung fu wizard XD We are a Twilight caste solar as such magic and items are ridiculously easy for us to manipulate.

also we should try to get abe sempai to join us. If only she could calm down XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Issei and Shepard are two very different types of Solars, not only is Shepard a Zenith who, if they are not making Cults just by breathing something is wrong, probably combo's presence charms we don't even have yet into almost everything she does just to get everyone working together, not only that, she's got a hell of a lot more charms and essence backing her up, though we have less trouble and a very shiny artefact that I'm sure she would kill for /laugh

Plus, different story tellers, and this is a quest and that's a story /shrug things flow diffrently

lol, and yeah we are going to have to take some time, sit Abe down and explain the facts of Dragons to her, you don't Horde Dragons, Dragons Horde You /laugh

nightblade said:
It wasn't hte Anima that did it. It was when whats his name helped sheperd learn a bunch of new techs. A big pillar of solar essence shot up towards the sky and people started kneeling in awe from the feeling of glory coming from it.
While I never got around to finishing that story it sounds like they were what 'is names followers who had a vague idea of what they were looking at. Cause I just double checked and only Dawn Castes have any inherent emotion affect.

And what EternitynChaos said.

noahgab1133 said:
I'm surprised we haven't been called out on being a kung fu wizard XD We are a Twilight caste solar as such magic and items are ridiculously easy for us to manipulate.

also we should try to get abe sempai to join us. If only she could calm down XD

Hey we've been busy trying to get strong enough to deal with assholes like the grilled chicken. I'm sure peope will cut us some slack. Plus I doubt anybody knows we're supposed to be more.about crafting and sorcery.

Yea Abe-senpai can join the harem when she stops treating us like we're some kind of rare event pokemon she needs to capture.

Diller said:
Hey we've been busy trying to get strong enough to deal with assholes like the grilled chicken. I'm sure peope will cut us some slack. Plus I doubt anybody knows we're supposed to be more.about crafting and sorcery.

Yea Abe-senpai can join the harem when she stops treating us like we're some kind of rare event pokemon she needs to capture.

I think recreating our version of the Piece system will be all we need to earn our crafting bonafides to anyone who cares.

On a side note I expect some reaction from the bystanders.

Aren't dragons a big deal in Highschool DXD? Also I forget but has RIas & her Peerage seen our hybrid form? I know we did it at Azazel's but I figured at best Rias got second hand information of it. Seeing it in the flesh is something else entirely...

this is the first only other the Beo has seen anything close to this from us, and no one has seen us go full Warform I don't think.

And yeah Dragons are a fairly big deal all things considered.

What's the differences in our Warform and other forms as a dragon? Combat or ability wise.

we are something of an OCP, we are hardly the weakest dragon out there, but we are no Dragon King yet that's for sure, but we are growing stupid fast compared to any sane being in the DxDverse. At least that's my take on things, ymmv

Forms, well dragons are Dragons, shapeshifters yo, so there are ones that look as human as human like Ophis and the classic dragons like Great Red and anything in between

the other form is dragon mutations. dragon wings sprouting out of our back. claws instead of hands. scales appear over us. inhuman eyes, that sort of thing. Warform is a hulking dragon that is more humanoid than normal but mostly dragon. and we have a full dragon form i believe but haven't unlocked it yet if i am remembering right.

[X] 1 XP

[X] noahgab1133

But it might be helpful to fix the following part: "manage to slam into him successfully ripping limb off as you and him wrestle midair for supremacy" missing an "a" or something else.

nightblade said:
So what does the child of mother earth do. Also is there a list of all the knacks?
I'm updating the sheet.
EternitynChaos said:
mhmmm, what Smut said, as soon as Alexander gives us the word I'm sure we will be jumping on that stunt, I know I will, but until then /shrug for all we know he could just be setting up a notice-me-not effect so the fight doesn't attract the normals
Beowulf is not broadcasting that to the Underworld. However, he's doing something similar that will be revealed in the future.
ryukadsgc said:
First post here, nice quest Alexander.

One thing though I hope a barrier is currently in place, otherwise the Anima Banner is in full totemic fury right now with 15+ peripheral motes spent from the overdrive pools.

Of course the barrier might not contain the anima banner fully since its purpose is to display the full might of the solar exalt.
Welcome to QQ and my quest! 8)

Right, need to do something about that...
nightblade said:
You know if the other world Reviam wants to invade is creation then I am going to laugh my ass off. Cause there is no way in hell he's going to succeed.
*snicker* Well, there is no need to crush the poor guys' ambitions so soon, right?

So, noah's write-in won?

I thought about it, and made some decisions to balance the game-system and make it more interesting:

-Solar Powers: here Issei progress as any other Solar Exalt, by the book (with some house-rules)

-Boosted Gear: this is a wild card. It is for me to decide when and how it mutates. I will try to avoid the Eleventh Hour Superpower as possible.

-Dragon Knacks: this is an alternative path for Issei, similar in some form to Lunar shapeshifting. Here he fights like a pure dragon, and not all Solar Charms is usable here. I will drop the Epic Attributes, and in exchange once he reach a certain level Issei will fight following the rules for Mass Combat.

This quest is the first one to reach 100 pages, and going to be the first one to reach the 2nd 100 pages again.

You know, I just thought of something. Don't we have the ability to punch people at range? It's a shame we couldn't have punched him while he taunted us for not being able to fly.

Lon said:
You know, I just thought of something. Don't we have the ability to punch people at range? It's a shame we couldn't have punched him while he taunted us for not being able to fly.
Wait, we can do that ???

Alexander said:
-Dragon Knacks: this is an alternative path for Issei, similar in some form to Lunar shapeshifting. Here he fights like a pure dragon, and not all Solar Charms is usable here. I will drop the Epic Attributes, and in exchange once he reach a certain level Issei will fight following the rules for Mass Combat.
Uh... I hope you're ready to do a lot of house-ruling. Those rules suck worse than the crafting mechanics.

Smuthunter said:
Uh... I hope you're ready to do a lot of house-ruling. Those rules suck worse than the crafting mechanics.
I suppose so. Still, I need to find an appropriate mechanism.

Rolling:

Raiser:
[blockquote]Rolled 8d10 : 6, 2, 2, 3, 1, 8, 3, 3, total 28[/blockquote]

Issei:
[blockquote]Rolled 14d10 : 1, 7, 2, 5, 8, 5, 2, 6, 4, 10, 4, 9, 8, 6, total 77[/blockquote]

Raiser:
[blockquote]Rolled 9d10 : 10, 3, 1, 6, 4, 1, 2, 10, 9, total 46[/blockquote]

Issei:
[blockquote]Rolled 20d10 : 2, 1, 7, 1, 7, 6, 4, 10, 7, 5, 6, 6, 2, 8, 2, 7, 10, 9, 1, 8, total 109[/blockquote]

Raiser got: 1 and 5 successes.

Issei got: 6 and 11 successes.

I wish I could have found a good video of evil laughs. Instead, all I got was shit. Like Raiser.

Sooooooo, how much do you want to bet after all of this Raisers going to be waking up screaming about dragons for years if someone doesn't do something to help him out /laugh oh wow, he's sure not getting off lightly on the ass kicking side of things.

http://youtu.be/8dAUYAg8mAQ

Z000 said:
Wait, we can do that ???

Yea, see.
Gauntlets of Distant Touch Mode: a force-projection weapon, it works by transmitting the kinetic impact of a close combat weapon across intervening distance as an invisible pulse. This allows wielders to use their weapons to strike at range using their close-combat training, rather than learning an entirely separate curriculum of combat. By charging Boosted Gear with an additional commitment of three motes an invisible aura of force forms around both hands for the rest of the scene. During this time, the character may perform any task that would normally require his hands simply by making the appropriate gesture (the action uses its normal dice pool and difficulty), and the Exalt may affect any objects within (Essence rating x 3) yards. From a utilitarian standpoint, the gauntlets can levitate objects (but not the user), manipulate them, pull them close or push them away. In combat, the gloves can deliver ranged Martial Arts hand strikes or clinches that benefit from close combat magical material bonuses. Such attacks also impose a -1 penalty to the opponent's Parry DV because of their invisible nature. Finally, a character wearing charged gauntlets can parry attacks directed at anyone else in range, though each such parry cumulatively decreases her Parry DV by -1 until her next action. All close and ranged attacks made using gauntlets of distant touch are considered unarmed for the purposes of compatibility with Martial Arts Charms.
We got it to get around the fact that we only had 1 ranged attack. This way, we can focus on just punching people better which would turn into a range attack if we needed it. Besides, hitting people with melee charms from 10 ft away sounded awesome.

Riser should have been leveling.
That's what he gets for relying on immortality.

He's probably also used to having a Tank to keep aggro off him while he plays Blaster in Rating games ^^; in a One on One fight its a little more personal as any Mage will tell you after getting a face full of Paladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back